Home

Jail OR Wire - You pick

Posted By: Imamobguy

Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/22/12 05:40 PM

Since nearly everyone on this site are against organized crime, I'm wondering if YOU were in that life and in a "Jail or Wire" situation. Question's below...

1. Which would you pick?

2. Why?

3. Could you cope with it?

4. Why not the other choice?
Posted By: GaryH

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/22/12 05:55 PM

Well I couldnt fancy spending the rest of my days in jail!
That isnt living, its existing.
I dont suppose turning rat against my friends would be easy but its better than spending your days getting yelled at by prison guards and butt banged in the showers by the Ayran brotherhood.

I'd much rather get taken out the way Demeo or Sonny Black were than get life without parole
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/22/12 05:58 PM

Hey kid I know your a fraud don''t PM Me my software on my computer shows your from Scotland your not from NYC so no I don't wanna meet meet with you unless you wanna fly out to the eascoast. I do like golf though I'd play ya in a round they have nice courses in Scotland I got some Taylormade Burners I rather play ya in a game of golf ya know and aahh ahhh talk things over...
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/22/12 06:05 PM

ImamobFRAUD,

How do you even show your face around here?

First, you lie about being from Brooklyn, when everyone here knows that you're from Scotland.

Then, you make up an imaginary grandfather named Berardo, who didn't even exist.

Then, you get embarrassed and run from here with your tail between your legs, only to sign up a week later with the username "King."

SC shitcans you under that name and you have the balls to come back here again?

Are you that sick and lonely that you need this place that much?
Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/22/12 06:08 PM

I knew i didnt like this IMAMOBGUY for some reason! Pain in the ass know it all! Maybe he is upset the men in his country wear skirts!
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/22/12 08:31 PM

Hahahaha king was actually mob fraud? Best thing I've heard all day! lol lol
Posted By: Mark

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/22/12 09:51 PM

I pick to stay on GangsterBB, have good natured banter with great people, share anecdotes with friends and tell the truth. It's worked pretty well for almost five years now! smile
Posted By: tiger84

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/23/12 12:52 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
ImamobFRAUD,

How do you even show your face around here?

First, you lie about being from Brooklyn, when everyone here knows that you're from Scotland.

Then, you make up an imaginary grandfather named Berardo, who didn't even exist.

Then, you get embarrassed and run from here with your tail between your legs, only to sign up a week later with the username "King."

SC shitcans you under that name and you have the balls to come back here again?

Are you that sick and lonely that you need this place that much?

Wow this guy just got completly destroyed has he come on here and fight these allagations.LOL where is the thread when he first got exposed
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/23/12 12:57 AM

ima actually came back and started a new thread? I never thought I would see the day...lol

hey ima, hows the book and movie coming along?did you manage to get gandolfini to star in the movie?

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/23/12 01:01 AM

well according to ima his "movie" is being produced...

Imamobguy: Well people. My new feature-film is finally being produced into reality named That Brooklyn Thing, Executive producer Mila Peysakhova and Frank Adonis working with us. Great...
Posted By: marine

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/23/12 08:33 AM

Hey mob guy i would never end up in that situation to have to make that decision..Ever..One guy put it well "i fear god 2 much 2 do sumthin stupid" or to get into a certain life..And if was in jail i wouldnt be able to bar hop, go pik up women,grocery shop and a 323 am pork sadwitch..And hey man i am no dork or saint over here either..Ok "old chap" thats what they say in scottland aint it..Hey is 007 from Scottland.? i love the movies my dad has the Ian Flemming books..
Posted By: gamms

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/23/12 07:48 PM

who let this asshole in here.lol.

but on a more serious note,my answer today would be different from twenty years ago. a better question is,why would i put my self in a position to have to make that decision? i have got three felonies still on my record in ny state.four total. even a e.p.c. charge could put me away for one-to-four with a good plea deal. there are maybe two people i know [besides family] i would not rat out under any circumstances,and they would do the same for me. two guys i would go to war with before i set them up. out side of that,i have selfish reasons, i think people should be held responsible for there actions but if its between protecting some ass hole or raising my kids,well that isnt a hard decision.
Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/24/12 12:53 PM

I would choose jail. I better do time and die in prison, than let my-self being known as a rat. At least then I could with honour knowing that people would remember me with some respect.

Once you choose a criminals life, you should stay with it. Any person with normal sense is against crime, but not everyone who went into crime just went in it. Most of the people were forced in it by their life situation at that moment.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/24/12 02:13 PM

Jail or wire? Are those the punishments we have to choose between for mobguy lol
Posted By: LCN1987

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/24/12 02:20 PM

Nobody here is able to answer that. It's a silly question. You can answer that question when you're IN that position. Imamobguy thinks he's a bigshot in the mob. Maybe he can answer it?
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/24/12 02:32 PM

Originally Posted By: LCN1987
Nobody here is able to answer that. It's a silly question. You can answer that question when you're IN that position. Imamobguy thinks he's a bigshot in the mob. Maybe he can answer it?

He already done time in NJ for racketeering in Scotland lol
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/24/12 05:32 PM

Best possible post on the subject.

It's too easy for any of you kids to be cursing these guys as "rat motherfuckers" from your parents' basements in Anytown, USA. The truth is, you really don't know until you're tested.

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/26/12 02:25 AM

I just saw the movie "TED" I think you'd like it Mobguy. You might see a little bit of yourself in it. J/K Man Merry Christmas
lol lol lol
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/26/12 01:08 PM

I must have missed it.. Imamobguy got outed? Who busted him?
Posted By: Warren_Peace

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/28/12 08:22 PM

Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
I knew i didnt like this IMAMOBGUY for some reason! Pain in the ass know it all! Maybe he is upset the men in his country wear skirts!

While I don't want to be associated with someone you guys claim is a fraud, I have to defend my country. A Kilt is not a skirt, and anyway...balls like ours don't fit in trousers whistle
Posted By: gamms

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/28/12 09:55 PM

lol.well said mr. goat balls.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 12/28/12 10:00 PM

Originally Posted By: gamms
lol.well said mr. goat balls.

Agreed - give Warren a drink on me! Welcome to the social club, WP! Salute'! smile
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 01/01/13 02:35 AM

Watd this guy do to make all of y'all dislike him.only bn here a few months so idk
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 01/01/13 02:48 AM

He made up a bunch of lies
Posted By: tiger84

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 01/31/13 06:58 AM

what ever happend to Imamobguy hes not on here anymore who has signed up since then it could be him under a new name

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 01/31/13 07:29 AM

Originally Posted By: tiger84
what ever happend to Imamobguy hes not on here anymore who has signed up since then it could be him under a new name

The kid is a sociopath
Posted By: DonMega

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 01/31/13 12:59 PM

Example Of Todays Mobster When Caught :
OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 01/31/13 10:49 PM

^^^classic movie!
Posted By: MikeyO

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 04/15/14 10:52 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Best possible post on the subject.

It's too easy for any of you kids to be cursing these guys as "rat motherfuckers" from your parents' basements in Anytown, USA. The truth is, you really don't know until you're tested.

Were you ever "tested" ?
Posted By: Meyer

Re: Jail OR Wire - You pick - 04/17/14 05:14 PM

I agree that I couldn't give a solid answer unless I was faced with the choice in real life.

Today, instead of going to Sing Sing or Dannemora for 2 - 4 years with some of the other guys from Mulberry Street or Harlem, you go to a FCI for a 20 year sentence or worse.

RICO and drug sentencing laws are brutal.

I don't think that your OC family will take care of your loved ones while you are away at camp like they allegedly did 75 years ago.

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET