Home

How long before first big Montreal Mob Witness?

Posted By: AntonioRotolo

How long before first big Montreal Mob Witness? - 12/20/12 02:23 AM

How long before somebody either is too scared to stay on the street or doesn't want to go to prison and tells of many murders/shootings/kidnappings which have plagued Montreal.
Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Re: How long before first big Montreal Mob Witness? - 12/20/12 03:20 AM

Why rat, the sentencing up there is a joke. Only required to do a 1/6th of your time. Not worth it. You be out and earning before anyone realized you were gone
Posted By: AntonioRotolo

Re: How long before first big Montreal Mob Witness? - 12/20/12 04:26 AM

Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
Why rat, the sentencing up there is a joke. Only required to do a 1/6th of your time. Not worth it. You be out and earning before anyone realized you were gone

Feel like someone will mostly rat out of fear of what will happen to them out on the street.
But damn it seems the RCMP is real corrupt, don't know if street guys would trust them.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: How long before first big Montreal Mob Witness? - 12/20/12 02:19 PM

Well said, East Harlem...
Posted By: azguy

Re: How long before first big Montreal Mob Witness? - 12/20/12 03:24 PM

They don't seem to have informant/rat problems up there for some reason...
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: How long before first big Montreal Mob Witness? - 12/20/12 03:47 PM

Originally Posted By: azguy
They don't seem to have informant/rat problems up there for some reason...

Their prison sentences are a joke. If they ever get as draconian as America or Italy, that's when you'll see the rats come out. But that will probably never happen. Canadian law enforcement takes their cue from France. Meaning it's more liberal than any other judicial system in the world.

Re: How long before first big Montreal Mob Witness? - 12/20/12 04:39 PM

How embarresing wohld it be confessing your life of crime to those judges in ridiculas Wigs and Beret's! They look like fools!
Posted By: southend

Re: How long before first big Montreal Mob Witness? - 12/21/12 01:26 PM

^lol^

If it happens, I'll bet it won't be a Sicilian
Posted By: Imamobguy

Re: How long before first big Montreal Mob Witness? - 12/22/12 03:38 PM

Why rat, the sentencing up there is a joke. Only required to do a 1/6th of your time. Not worth it.

Why "rat" at all. Joining a criminal organization with the friends you grew up with as kids and then turning your back to save your ass. That's not even the worst of it. Some snitch out their family relatives. In my eyes, How could somebody do that?, You don't snitch out your family and friends just to save yourself another 20 years off prison. You take the oath and do the time like a real man.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: How long before first big Montreal Mob Witness? - 12/22/12 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Imamobguy
Why rat, the sentencing up there is a joke. Only required to do a 1/6th of your time. Not worth it.

Why "rat" at all. Joining a criminal organization with the friends you grew up with as kids and then turning your back to save your ass. That's not even the worst of it. Some snitch out their family relatives. In my eyes, How could somebody do that?, You don't snitch out your family and friends just to save yourself another 20 years off prison. You take the oath and do the time like a real man.

I second this.
Posted By: Mussolini14

Re: How long before first big Montreal Mob Witness? - 12/22/12 06:38 PM

Actually we take it from England, which is still very liberal. Canada is 90% English speaking.

Re: How long before first big Montreal Mob Witness? - 12/22/12 06:42 PM

Anything less French is a good thing!
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: How long before first big Montreal Mob Witness? - 12/22/12 06:47 PM

Anything less French is a good thing!

lol lol clap clap

I gave up Grey Goose for that very reason.
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: How long before first big Montreal Mob Witness? - 12/22/12 07:09 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I gave up Grey Goose for that very reason.
grey goose was nothing but hype from the beginning, not bad stuff, but a total ripoff for the price. i'm not really much of a vodka drinker myself, but kettle one is hard to beat! with that said, if its getting mixed with cranberry as is the case when i drink it, absolute is a solid choice for the price. way to derail this topic mr bronx bomber lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET