Home

Genovese wire tap...

Posted By: Benny_Eggs

Genovese wire tap... - 12/18/12 07:12 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tquBb5...e=results_video

Not sure if this has been posted or not yet, if so, sorry. Funny shit
Posted By: Joerusso

Re: Genovese wire tap... - 12/18/12 01:52 PM

Lol funny ahit all of suddwn i gor a itch on my balls .... Thiught u sisnt eat raiains i dont ir qaa in the yogurt
Posted By: azguy

Re: Genovese wire tap... - 12/18/12 02:20 PM

Are you sure they are not talking in code ? If they are not, that whole conversation was pretty sad...
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Genovese wire tap... - 12/18/12 02:26 PM

WOW..what can you say? That is one boring ass conversation... I thought the feds had to cut off the wiretaps after a certain amount of time if no OC stuff is being talked about.
Posted By: AntonioRotolo

Re: Genovese wire tap... - 12/20/12 02:14 AM

This is from that Fitzy and Frank show on Smokinggun go there for all the archives. They have plenty of conversations about Chin and the family and Ruggiero restaurant, triangle social club, and Quiet Dom Cirillo/Benny Eggs Mangano. Don't let these conversations fool you, Fritzy Giovanelli is a powerful guy, he actually killed a cop with a few guys one time and survived court for three mistrials. Fritzy represented the Genovese in that Commission meeting in 2000.

Re: Genovese wire tap... - 12/20/12 02:58 AM

Thanks AR...I just checked it out and there are some good/funny ones...I was dissapointed to see there were no tapes of my man Benny Eggs tho

Re: Genovese wire tap... - 12/21/12 12:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Benny_Eggs
Thanks AR...I just checked it out and there are some good/funny ones...I was dissapointed to see there were no tapes of my man Benny Eggs tho

They definitely do. I'm not sure if they have all the recordings there because there's at least 15-20. It came out long ago like 2006 or earlier since it was using that realplayer/mediaplayer thing. They talk about how tall Mangano is that he couldn't sit at any of the tables in some Chinese restaurant they were in. I guess the guy's like 6'6 or something.

Re: Genovese wire tap... - 12/21/12 05:15 AM

I listened to pretty much all of em and dont recall him bein mentioned but I could be wrong or jus missed it. Ive heard the height thing bout Mangano too but I dont think its true. If he is 6'6 then the fed hauling him away is a 7 footer.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/06/07/amd_benny-eggs.jpg

Re: Genovese wire tap... - 12/21/12 06:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Benny_Eggs
I listened to pretty much all of em and dont recall him bein mentioned but I could be wrong or jus missed it. Ive heard the height thing bout Mangano too but I dont think its true. If he is 6'6 then the fed hauling him away is a 7 footer.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/06/07/amd_benny-eggs.jpg

At underboss.....from Greenwich Village New York New York.....Standing 6'5......number 81....Venerooooo Mangano!!
http://www.nj.gov/lps/ge/exclusion/mangano_venerofrank.htm

Re: Genovese wire tap... - 12/21/12 07:47 PM

Yea thats weird cause I've also read this...4th paragraph...

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/07/19/nyregion/a-jailed-mobster-refuses-to-testify-in-mafia-case.html
Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Re: Genovese wire tap... - 12/21/12 07:55 PM

Finally! A sourced statement! Benny is about 5-6"- 5-7"

Re: Genovese wire tap... - 12/21/12 08:00 PM

Yea I figured he was..I also saw a pic of him walking with Peter Savino and he towered over Mangano...IDK how they were that far off lol
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: Genovese wire tap... - 12/21/12 08:57 PM

Barney I think is pretty tall at six two. As for Benny eggs I heard the guy is blind as a bat but is still getting around. Obviously retired but getting around

Re: Genovese wire tap... - 12/21/12 09:01 PM

Not tall at all. He is about 5-10"! Tops!
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: Genovese wire tap... - 12/21/12 09:08 PM

Hmm I wonder where I heard he was six two. But anyway would you agree with my assessment on Benny eggs EastHarlem?

Re: Genovese wire tap... - 12/21/12 09:18 PM

I honestly don't think those guys ever retire. Think about it, you got guys kissing your ass and handing you money, would you retire? Do I think he's out clipping people, scaling building robbing diamonds and jewels? No. I imagine he will offer some guidance and listen to certain issues. He's a classic old timer who still cares about what he helped build. As far as blind, I know his son made a huge stink a few years ago when the Feds put him in a half way house and treated him like trash. He's old, like the rest of us we all fall apart a little. Benny is a smart man though! He ran most of their operations which required a lot of brains and mediation skills at the same time! Remember also he took a few petty pinches early, however it took a greedy Rat and a LONG time for him to get into serious trouble! Like I said just a shrewd, sharp guy. Cranky little prick too though!
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Genovese wire tap... - 12/23/12 05:47 AM

This shows the feds listen in on EVERYTHING...not just things having to do with crimes..and even leak them to the highest bidder !!!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET