Home

Trafficante Family after Santo jr death ?

Posted By: furio_from_naples

Trafficante Family after Santo jr death ? - 12/10/12 10:26 AM

just for my own curiosity, but after that Santo Trafficante Jr. died, and Loscalzo has taken its place in 1987,
what is the consistency of the Trafficante family?
Has only 30 made man, and a hundred associates or it's now almost extinct?
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Trafficante Family after Santo jr death ? - 12/10/12 03:06 PM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
just for my own curiosity, but after that Santo Trafficante Jr. died, and Loscalzo has taken its place in 1987,
what is the consistency of the Trafficante family?
Has only 30 made man, and a hundred associates or it's now almost extinct?

The Family is basically extinct.
Here is a chart of the known made members found "over there". Keep in mind that the chart is a couple of years old, so some of these guys listed may be dead.

Frank Albano
Antonio Amorelli
Ciro Bedami
Joseph Camero
Salvatore "Sam" Carollo
Joseph DiGerlando
Vincent LoScalzo
Michael Napoli
Santo Jose Trafficante
James Valenti

All the pictures below are from Scott M. Deitche´s book Cigar City Mafia.

EDIT - Mike Napoli is the bearded one. The scary looking guy is Salvatore "Sam" Carollo.

Description: Frank Albano
Attached picture 009.000.jpg
Attached picture 010.001.jpg

Description: Mike Napoli
Attached picture 011.000.jpg

Description: Opps...Sorry that´s me.
Attached picture 010.002.jpg

Description: Vincent LoScalzo
Attached picture 012.jpg
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: Trafficante Family after Santo jr death ? - 12/10/12 04:24 PM

Not much happened after Samto's death but one interesting thing we could touch on would be Stee Bruno Raffa, LoScalzo's southern Capo and his relationship with Genovese associate turned Trafficante wide guy turned snitch, John Mamone
Posted By: carmela

Re: Trafficante Family after Santo jr death ? - 12/10/12 04:25 PM

Hairy, please don't tell me that's a real picture of your feet.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Trafficante Family after Santo jr death ? - 12/10/12 04:31 PM

Eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww. What the fuck, dude? lol
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: Trafficante Family after Santo jr death ? - 12/10/12 04:32 PM

pretty much the same situation as places like la, st louis, or milwakee. a few guys still around, some of them active, but nothing really organized, more like a bunch of oldtimers sitting around waiting to die. although tampa as a whole still has a fair level of activity with the gambinos being pretty active. does anybody know when the last making ceremony was in tampa?
Posted By: ScottD

Re: Trafficante Family after Santo jr death ? - 12/10/12 04:33 PM

Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles

The Family is basically extinct.
Here is a chart of the known made members found "over there". Keep in mind that the chart is a couple of years old, so some of these guys listed may be dead.

Frank Albano
Antonio Amorelli
Ciro Bedami
Joseph Camero
Salvatore "Sam" Carollo
Joseph DiGerlando
Vincent LoScalzo
Michael Napoli
Santo Jose Trafficante
James Valenti

On this list, Ciro Bedami, Randy Joseph Camero, and Santo Jose Trafficante have all died in the last few years. Frank Ippolitto, Lou The Greek Psoinos, and a few other associates have died as well.

Re: Trafficante Family after Santo jr death ? - 12/10/12 04:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
pretty much the same situation as places like la, st louis, or milwakee. a few guys still around, some of them active, but nothing really organized, more like a bunch of oldtimers sitting around waiting to die. although tampa as a whole still has a fair level of activity with the gambinos being pretty active. does anybody know when the last making ceremony was in tampa?

Last one I know for sure was mid 90s when Mamone was made. There have been rumors floating around that a few young guys were made in the mid 2000s, but I don't know for sure.

Re: Trafficante Family after Santo jr death ? - 12/10/12 05:43 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela
Hairy, please don't tell me that's a real picture of your feet.

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww. What the fuck, dude? lol

I´m embarrassed....I have a cute face though... (lol)
Posted By: azguy

Re: Trafficante Family after Santo jr death ? - 12/10/12 05:48 PM

I thought the Gambino's did most of the business in Florida now..?

After a couple Google searches I cam up with this, funny as hell, you have to read it including the response at the bottom. Food and Beverage Director, lol...

http://www.ripoffreport.com/resorts/emerald-greens-golf/emerald-greens-golf-resort-c-37pf5.htm
Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Re: Trafficante Family after Santo jr death ? - 12/10/12 06:05 PM

James Valenti handles whatever they have left on the street. He is UB / Acting boss/ street boss or Boss. Take your pick.
He makes the decisions. As to what extent Vincent LoScalzo has any say is anybody's guess. I bet James Valenti knows. LOL.
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: Trafficante Family after Santo jr death ? - 12/10/12 08:37 PM

Originally Posted By: ScottD
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies

Last one I know for sure was mid 90s when Mamone was made. There have been rumors floating around that a few young guys were made in the mid 2000s, but I don't know for sure.
I actually heard somewhere that Terry Cacciatore and one of LoScalzo's cousins from Italy were the last two made and this was fairly recently(past five years or so) I don't know of theres any truth to this but it's interesting, Also I know Raffa sponsored Mamone but was he the only one made at his ceremony or were there more?
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: Trafficante Family after Santo jr death ? - 12/11/12 07:18 AM

Who were the father and son that killed themselves in Florida after beiñgg indicted
Posted By: Strax

Re: Trafficante Family after Santo jr death ? - 12/11/12 08:11 AM

it is almost extinct.

Re: Trafficante Family after Santo jr death ? - 12/11/12 09:31 AM

Originally Posted By: tommykarate
Who were the father and son that killed themselves in Florida after beiñgg indicted

That was Steve Bruno Raffa, a Trafficante soldier based in Miami.

http://www.americanmafia.com/Feature_Articles_108.html

Re: Trafficante Family after Santo jr death ? - 12/18/12 09:33 PM

Originally Posted By: TonyBoy117

I actually heard somewhere that Terry Cacciatore and one of LoScalzo's cousins from Italy were the last two made and this was fairly recently(past five years or so) I don't know of theres any truth to this but it's interesting, Also I know Raffa sponsored Mamone but was he the only one made at his ceremony or were there more?

I heard that as well about Cacciatore.

The remaining Diecidue brothers were at Mamone's ceremony.
Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Re: Trafficante Family after Santo jr death ? - 12/18/12 10:51 PM

Originally Posted By: azguy
I thought the Gambino's did most of the business in Florida now..?

After a couple Google searches I cam up with this, funny as hell, you have to read it including the response at the bottom. Food and Beverage Director, lol...

http://www.ripoffreport.com/resorts/emerald-greens-golf/emerald-greens-golf-resort-c-37pf5.htm

Funny article. LoScalzo apparently gets a real job, actually goes to work and does well, and the writer still complains. That seems backwards to me. The guy is doing a legit job, and still gets dissed. Figures..
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: Trafficante Family after Santo jr death ? - 12/19/12 01:22 AM

Its just a reason for them to complain.most people are gonna think its cool even if they don't admit it openly. There all hoping to see/talk to him to I bet
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET