Home

Father and son murder 4 charlestown

Posted By: meffaboston

Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/08/12 01:14 AM

http://articles.latimes.com/1995-11-07/news/mn-359_1_los-angeles-men
Posted By: King

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/08/12 01:17 AM

Apparently Robert Luisi and his son Jr Rob Luisi were associates or made in the Scarfo family and connected to New England and Boston.
Posted By: jmack

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/08/12 01:29 AM

The kid was made in Philly but this was before he was made. He ratted Merlino out in his 2001 trial.

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/08/12 01:31 AM

Dude really? I don't think that's him I thought they booth got life...I'm gunna check

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/08/12 01:33 AM

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2012/04...9xJ/story.html. there ya go

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/08/12 02:13 AM

Robert luisi was made. Not the killers of his father and brother.

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/08/12 02:15 AM

Clementez are from meffa man...I think.u might be confused

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/08/12 02:22 AM

Yes luisi was made clementes were just connected...the father was protecting the son he got nervous the kid he was with perez is from meffa they got nervous trust me he's way older than me but I now....there were under cover Everett cops eating lunch that's y there were arrested by Everett cops waited for the Bpd...the
Posted By: artichoke

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/08/12 01:19 PM

Do they still have good steak tip there I bet Luisi died with a full stomach lol
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/08/12 01:42 PM

I think Joey made two New Englad guys into the Philly Fam, Luisi and a guy named Shawn Vetere who didn't flip

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/08/12 02:59 PM

Luisi was from Everett dude this guy never left the area are u guys sure...
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/08/12 03:32 PM

didnt luisi pay merlino 10k for his button or was that another guy?

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/08/12 06:17 PM

Yes dapper, he paid for his button. Luis's didn't operate in Philly. He met merlino in prison.

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/08/12 06:23 PM

thank you for confirming that, i remember reading about it a while back, from my memory i think he talked to the feds about joey and told them what he knew but refused to testify on the stand or to back up any of his statements so the feds couldnt use any of it against joey and then the feds wound up going after luisi anyway, he had second thoughts after he flipped...sounds bout right anybody?

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/08/12 07:38 PM

Yes he didn't actually testify. He signed a cooperation agreement but backed out if my memory Is correct. Also I think he bought his button by guaranteeing merlino 10g a month.

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/08/12 09:47 PM

Guys I think there might be 2 luisis
Posted By: azguy

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/09/12 04:01 AM

Originally Posted By: meffaboston
Guys I think there might be 2 luisis

I agree...not the same one..

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/09/12 04:02 AM

The 99 shooting was huge news, the place was packed with diners....and yes, the tips are/were great, lol...

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/09/12 04:36 AM

It's Def not the same guys.....just read the earlier links no doubt about it not the same...
Posted By: southend

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/09/12 05:36 PM

Anthony Clemente and his son Damien are both doing life in MCI Norfolk for the shooting at 99, I know them personally. The father Anthony acts like a gangster but trust me he's not. He's got a few guys working in the kitchen to bring him his meats and cheeses and a laundry detergent connection in the prison, big fuckin deal.

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/09/12 05:44 PM

thank u south end i knew the other guy were getting confused.... they try to get a new try every once an a while bu they get turned down like i said early the kid perez that was with the son is from meff....i was only 9 but i have read alot lol

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/09/12 06:11 PM

South end we were talking about the luisis what's your info on them I now but what do you think read above posts

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/09/12 08:12 PM

Not the same luisis not even close they were the ones murdered lol read the post links lol.....luisis in philly I have no idea who they are lol not the same ppl not even close

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/10/12 12:41 AM

"A New England wiseguy who bought his membership in the Philadelphia mob and who later reneged on a cooperating agreement with the government went on trial in Boston yesterday on cocaine-trafficking charges.

Robert Luisi Jr., 41, who at one point was prepared to testify against Philadelphia mob boss Joseph "Skinny Joey" Merlino, instead found himself at the defense table being prosecuted by the same federal authorities with whom he had been cooperating.

Referred to as "Boston Bob" by several Philadelphia mob figures, Luisi and three associates were charged in June 1999 with dealing drugs to an undercover FBI agent posing as a corrupt Boston-area businessman. The case was built almost entirely around secretly recorded audio and videotapes on which the drug deals were said to have been set up and carried out. Many of those tapes are expected to be played for the jury.

Rumors that the government was having second thoughts about using Luisi as a witness surfaced during Merlino's trial last summer. While federal authorities would not comment, underworld sources and defense lawyers said the reputed wiseguy had "found religion" and begun quoting the Bible in prison. Federal prosecutors became concerned about Luisi's demeanor and comportment if he took the witness stand.

Luisi, who was expected to corroborate mob informant Ron Previte's testimony about Merlino's authorizing the Boston cocaine deals, was never called.

Luisi, who signed a cooperating agreement with the government in June 2000, withdrew that agreement and his guilty plea to the drug charges in December.

Luisi, whose father, brother and cousin were gunned down in an infamous mob hit at a Boston-area restaurant in 1995, was an organized-crime associate in New England but was refused formal initiation into the organization, according to federal documents that are part of the criminal case.

In 1998, Luisi was made a member of the Philadelphia family by Merlino and assigned the rank of capo or captain, according to those same documents. He was to oversee the Philadelphia crime family's interests in New England.

In exchange, according to law-enforcement and underworld sources, Luisi agreed to send Merlino $10,000 a month in so-called tribute payments.
"

http://articles.philly.com/2002-09-11/ne...ny-joey-merlino

"In the late 1990s, Gentile became a sworn member of a Boston-based crew of the dominant mafia group in Philadelphia, law enforcement and other sources said.
Durham said during the hearing in federal court in March that Gentile was associated with a crew active in Boston and led by capo Robert Luisi, but associated with Philadelphia's mafia family. It was Luisi who "made" Gentile by inducting him into the Philadelphia family, Durham said in court.
When Luisi was arrested and confronted with a long prison sentence for selling cocaine about a decade ago, he implicated Gentile and other alleged members of his crew in a long list of criminal activity, Durham said."

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2012/04/mobster-linked-to-gardner-art-theft-hit.html

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/10/12 01:25 AM

Good job dap so it was the cousin who was made in philly I knew it wasn't the luisis I was thinking of lol....

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/10/12 01:26 AM

^^no prob

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/10/12 01:27 AM

I .ment he was one of the sons sorry
Posted By: Avellino

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/10/12 09:00 PM

That is what happens when to try to shake the wrong people down. There is always somebody who is crazier.
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/10/12 10:55 PM

Robert Gentile made guy in the Phily Fam, wtf ?

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/10/12 11:18 PM

I know this story I posted has really TOT me a lot

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/10/12 11:18 PM

Lol

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/11/12 02:33 AM

http://archives.citypaper.net/articles/060701/news.boston.shtml

Cool article on luisi..about the fam being shit in the 99 an him being friends with skinny joey...

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/11/12 02:36 AM

Originally Posted By: TonyBoy117

Yep, in the Boston branch of the Philly family.

lol

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/11/12 02:40 AM

Lol u think they had an arrangement with NE to operate

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/11/12 02:42 AM

http://archives.citypaper.net/articles/060701/news.boston.shtml

Cool article on luisi..about the fam being shit in the 99 an him being friends with skinny joey...

good article

Lol u think they had an arrangement with NE to operate

yea def

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/11/12 11:01 AM

Philly has no control over Boston. The control comes from New York.

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/11/12 02:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: TonyBoy117

Yep, in the Boston branch of the Philly family.

Really interesting dapper, I can't believe Philly had a presence in Boston/New England...you woner why the New England family would allow that...?

Gentile has been in the news since they dug up his yard looking for the stolen art work. I guess they found some drugs and guns and he's off to the slammer but I always thought he was a NE associate not philly, bizare for sure...

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/11/12 04:05 PM

The Luisi Family were a bunch of bullies who stepped on the wrong feet. They acted like total assholes and thought they owned the North End. Nobody liked them. They thought they could shake people down and get away with it. Mostly a bunch of losers who went around kissing each other on the cheeks. Not moneymakers that is for sure.

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/11/12 04:10 PM

The Mafia in Boston is done. Technology destroyed it. The Feds know everything and the ones who are left get caught. The real mafia is the Mexican Cartel. The Zetas don't fuck around and have power. Trillions of dollars of drugs are following through Mexico to the world. Boston is a speck of dirt on a larger scale.

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/11/12 06:05 PM

Avellino there bread an butter is gambling and if u look at the cartels an compare them to any cosa nostra family its not even going to compare your talking about Mexican drug cartels vs old men running number...apples and oranges there bro...an the luisis were punks...

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/11/12 07:11 PM

meff i do know Anthony Clemente was nothing but a mechanic with a handful of important friends. So when he gets a life bid for this 99 shooting he ended up in the same prison with guys like Ricky Costa,his son Louis, Freddy Simone(at some point), and some other guys including eventually his own son Damien. Billy Angelesco was in Norfolk too (now in Shirley Minimum,also where I wrapped up my own bid) but I don't recall them being best buds. Anyway with this little halfass background and that handful of friends, he was able to slip right in with guys like them when he started his bid.From my own perspective he's a wannabe and he's ok with that as long as he's in Norfolk because it's a joint where gangsters can do their bids comfy.

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/11/12 08:07 PM

southend, thanks for the intellgence, I appreciate 1st hand information. When does Angelesco get out and what's he like ?

He must be a tad crazy, didn't know if age mellowed him a bit..

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/11/12 08:08 PM

Good info...do u Think they will eventually get a new trial an get out or ya think there in forever

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/11/12 08:09 PM

An yeah how is billy boy doing lol

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/11/12 08:10 PM

I now he's coming home sooner than later...southend read my Boston thread you'll like it

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/11/12 08:16 PM

Anothy question you run into vinny federico at all that guy got life a long time ago I'm not sure if he's still alive hahaha

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/12/12 06:57 AM

Vinny Fed was released years ago from Shirley.

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/12/12 02:07 PM

Ohh niice good for him he was give for a long time I thought he got life???? Was it overturned

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/24/12 01:04 AM

I now he's coming home sooner than later...southend read my Boston thread you'll like it

who do you mean by that? Billy B is doing life he's been down since like 88 for the McDermott murder in Lowell.
Originally Posted By: azguy
southend, thanks for the intellgence, I appreciate 1st hand information. When does Angelesco get out and what's he like ?

He must be a tad crazy, didn't know if age mellowed him a bit..

Once he settled in at Norfolk he got his shit together began jogging and whatnot he would say in letters to my friend Lou pep but before he left Concord he was in J4 block taking klonopins all the time and smoked crack even a couple times I was in J6 but he was my buddy richies cellie in that block. Kinda guy?lol I mean check the hit he got acquitted of and how he pulled it off that's what kind of guy Billy angelesco is.

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 12/24/12 01:06 AM

and soon he gets out real soon like this year or early next. 5-7 I think he got
Posted By: skippy

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 02/25/13 01:23 PM

bobby luisi sr was killed in the 99 rest. his son bobby luisi jr. was made by merlino in philly. he changed his mind about testifying. he found God. walks around with a bible. says he speaks to jesus.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 02/25/13 04:09 PM

Originally Posted By: skippy
says he speaks to jesus.

Anyone can say that. The Prozac moment arrives when he claims that Jesus spoke back to him.
Posted By: lic

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 08/10/13 07:56 PM

luisi sr grew up in the north end, luisi jr grew up in medford. luisi jr ran his crew in bosotn area under merlino philly umbrella... luisi wasnt friendly with new england lcn members.
just like other crews in boston area operated under new york families umbrella... worcester and springfield have alwasy been controlled by NY familys just like parts of conneticut... everything east of worcester and rhode island was new england lcn terriotry thna there was new hampshire vermont and miane but really no action

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 08/10/13 07:59 PM

new york is obviuosly top dawgs and have OG status. But youd ont know what your talking about guys around here operated under new york umbrellas and luisis crew that was under philly umbrella new england lcn wouldnt make th eluisis cause of some old beef in the north end.... and to be honest theres been alot of disorginazition on hieracrcy in new england since the late 80's.. every one thinking there entitled to therepiece of the pie italian or not.

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 08/10/13 08:06 PM

the clementes father and son both got life, angelesco has skated on a shit ton of things only god knows how... keep hearing this kids name lou pep.

Re: Father and son murder 4 charlestown - 08/10/13 08:09 PM

i heard he takes whatever drugs he can get his hands on.... ive heard the rumors of him smoking crack numerous times.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET