Home

Mobsters you wished were clipped?

Posted By: ManGauge

Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/22/12 09:23 PM

Are there any mobsters that you wished were clipped , but wernt??

On top of my list Id have to go with Genovese and Gotti..........
Posted By: Imamobguy

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/22/12 09:29 PM

I think so too. John Gotti was a disgrace and a rule breaker. He was a boss and was meant to live by the code, Other people looked upto him and thought they could break it too and kill anyone they liked because "Gotti did it". He was too high profiled and gave it away. Talked over the phone alot too but I guess in his time it was just recently that the FBI started working with the phones.
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/22/12 10:35 PM

Originally Posted By: ManGauge

few

Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 02:00 AM

I have a few....Gotti,Angelo Lonardo, Stanfa,Previte,Gravano,Casso,Massino,Vitale,Little Carmine from the Sopranos,Natale,Arrillotta,Sonny Mercurio,Vinny Ocean,Scarfo,Henry Hill,Whitey Bulget,andd probs Lenny Strollo too
Posted By: gamms

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 03:22 AM

to be perfectly honest,most of the time,the guys who deserve to die end up ratting out all there friends and living a new life. gotti? what dieing of lung cancer in prison isnt enough?

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 03:53 AM

Originally Posted By: sitonmyface11
to be perfectly honest,most of the time,the guys who deserve to die end up ratting out all there friends and living a new life. gotti? what dieing of lung cancer in prison isnt enough?
Yeah but that was after the damage was already done.
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 04:27 AM

Id agree with gotti being hit.prolly casso and amuso and scarfo i feel like he helped set philly back20years and killed people cus they were gaining influence.even if they were loyal.whack em.lenine strollo is another.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 05:02 AM

Originally Posted By: tommykarate
Id agree with gotti being hit.prolly casso and amuso and scarfo i feel like he helped set philly back20years and killed people cus they were gaining influence.even if they were loyal.whack em.lenine strollo is another.

Agree 100% Add the guys behind the Bruno hit.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 06:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Ted

Agree 100% Add the guys behind the Bruno hit.

Scarfo, Natale, Leonetti , Sammy Gravano, Karen Gravano, all the mob wives, carmine persico, Gotti Jr....
Posted By: Ivan

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 08:11 AM

lenine strollo is another.

He's back in the Youngstown area and living openly.

At 3900 Mercedes Place, Canfield, Ohio 44406 specifically, if you want to hunt him down and kick his ass or something. lol

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 09:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Ivan

At 3900 Mercedes Place, Canfield, Ohio 44406 specifically, if you want to hunt him down and kick his ass or something. lol

For being such an open territory in a remote area he was too big of an earner; you'd wanna keep a guy like him around I mean when I was indicted back in the 80's". I was with the Luchesse's and if Henry couldn't make it out to Pittsburgh I sure as hell would. I'd pick up another Mobguy " Johnny IMA " but this guy turned out to be a C.I. with the Pennsylvania State Police. We thought we could trust IMA.

When the Rico Hit came he was the only guy who made bail. It was a superseding indictment and wiseguys from all around the map were being bused back in forth between federal instuitions to attend court in SE PA, NJ, and Brooklyn. The guy till this day "IMA" claims he did it because he had a wife and four children, were not sure if their all his children but he always acted as a "tough guy" or at least he thought he was.
Once the government can't grease their palm anymore they hang around wealthy folks connected within the entertainment industry. they are casted so they can tell a stupid story just like this one for a little bit of bread.
Today these rats frequent television documentaries, write books, go on the radio, and exploit every type of mass media you could think of.
Posted By: LCN1987

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 11:02 AM

Nicodemo Scarfo without a doubt. Without a doubt.

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 01:56 PM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
Originally Posted By: Ivan

For being such an open territory in a remote area he was too big of an earner; you'd wanna keep a guy like him around I mean when I was indicted back in the 80's". I was with the Luchesse's and if Henry couldn't make it out to Pittsburgh I sure as hell would. I'd pick up another Mobguy " Johnny IMA " but this guy turned out to be a C.I. with the Pennsylvania State Police. We thought we could trust IMA.

When the Rico Hit came he was the only guy who made bail. It was a superseding indictment and wiseguys from all around the map were being bused back in forth between federal instuitions to attend court in SE PA, NJ, and Brooklyn. The guy till this day "IMA" claims he did it because he had a wife and four children, were not sure if their all his children but he always acted as a "tough guy" or at least he thought he was.
Once the government can't grease their palm anymore they hang around wealthy folks connected within the entertainment industry. they are casted so they can tell a stupid story just like this one for a little bit of bread.
Today these rats frequent television documentaries, write books, go on the radio, and exploit every type of mass media you could think of.

exactly dickie.hes not even good at it.

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 02:29 PM

Add Jimmy The Weael Frattiano,Ray Ferritto,and Angelo Ruggiero and I think we got it. Also I second the Mob Wives whack em all
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 03:03 PM

Tony Accardo. The fact that he never was in jail annoys me.
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 03:57 PM

Its not good to wish for some1,to get clipped...just sayin
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 04:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Toodoped

Yeah, really. Fuckin karma and all that. It's real easy to say someone should die from the Internet when you live in your mother's house in Suburbia, USA.

I'm not singling anyone out. I'm just making a generalization smile.

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 04:05 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Toodoped

Yeah, really. Fuckin karma and all that. It's real easy to say someone should die from the Internet when you live in your mother's house in Suburbia, USA.

I'm not singling anyone out. I'm just making a generalization smile.

PB is right.Karma is a bitch! cool cheers PB

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 04:06 PM

^^^^
Right back at ya, kid smile.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 04:30 PM

Originally Posted By: LuanKuci
Originally Posted By: ManGauge

few

So you want every mobster who ever lived dead?

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 05:03 PM

Hey guys I dont wish death on anyone mobster or not that's horrible, We were only playing around on the Internet and thinking about the "What if"'s

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 05:39 PM

The "What If's" are good cool
Posted By: Mr_Willie_Cicci

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 06:19 PM

John Gotti. Should've never risen above Soldier. He was basically a street thug who managed to somehow get Neil's favor and ended up taking down the Family and beginning the demise of the Mafia with his stupidity, wanton and reckless behavior, and flippant way he treated the threat of the Feds and the way he courted the media.

The guy was practically a self made rat. I mean, he wasn't a rat but for all the juicy info his big mouth gave the Feds he might as well have been a rat. For as much as he talked and got so many other guys in trouble because of his mouth, he might as well have been wearing a wire.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 09:37 PM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
all the mob wives

lol
Posted By: andrewc

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 09:51 PM

i'd have loved scarfo to have got a real dose of his own medicine.

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/23/12 10:27 PM

Really? Please look into John Gotti with more detail than his outlook. We all thought NYPD weren't corruput because of their outlook but look into them more detail and we find they worked with a few organized crime figures. John Gotti talked to people in the Media. He gave tiny information and even the FBI would check on what he said to the news for evidence. He was being watched like a hawk. He talked over the phone many times and most of their evidence was from talking over the phone. He mentioned alot of names and didn't even talk in code but I guess thats how he was, He would say it by the way it was. Broke the Omerta and whacked a Boss without ANY permission whatso ever and even from The Commission he didn't ask and I know why. If he did he would of been killed instantly after for killing Castellano. The Lucchese and Genovese didn't like Gotti and they aren't people you want to cross but to be partners and friends. If he talked one on one, avoided the media and didn't even say a word he might of been Boss even in his ill days.

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/24/12 12:09 AM

im not sure what your point is. you sound like your argueing with yourself.lol. but what ever floats your boat. your saying you wish john gotti was killed for what? breaking the rules of cosa nostra? if anything gotti shouldve been killed for its the favarra thing. it was a tragic thing that happened to his kid, and anytime something tragic happens we look to blame some one, but we realize after a day or two of pitying ourselves, its no ones fault, its part of life, and we move on. gotti showed no restraint, no humanity, when he acted on his primal nature and had favarra killed. gotti helped a lot of people tho. he handed out presents and turkeys to the families in ozp and hb. a lot of people really loved him. he was there 'guy'.

in reality, john was a 'gangsters gangster'. he stood up for angie. he took out a boss and filled his shoes. he was a boss street guys could relate to. castellano,was so insulated from the street and for so long, how could he know what was going on 'in the trenches'. he was still a thug.

re ur point, im not quite sure what it is..lol. you want to kill a guy for breaking the rules of lcn? these guys break those rules everyday? you want to kill him for what exactly? bringing exposure to the family? and he was the boss, up until he died.even after,the gottis still had power. remember pete gotti? juniors 4 or 5 trials.lol? they werent the power on the street at the time, but he still held the top spot thru him or his son.

but thats just my stupid un-educated opinion.lol]

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/24/12 12:18 AM

@ Sit - I'm not talking about anybody else who broke the rules, I'm talking directly about John Gotti. In LCN, He should of been killed for whacking Castellano. Big Paul was a man of the future like Michael Corleone. They both were planning to take over New York in a legit way and retire from The Mob but Castellano was getting sucked back in. John shouldn't of been a Soldier, He was a thug and didn't respect his Boss. As Neil Dellacroce said - You don't understand La Cosa Nostra, You're Boss is your Boss. That's it Sit. You respect your boss and if you aren't happy you either did what Sammy Gravano did and move, or if you can't retire or relocate you die. Big Paul was making Millions in legit business and it started to interest other Bosses in New York and including the whole of America. John Gotti wasn't anybody but a thief. He was the kind of guy that would steal $50 from a shop and would make so much noise while he did it. John talked over the phone too much, He mentioned too many names and if you do talk over the phone then you use code. John took everyone down with him. The rules are the rules, you respect them and thats what counts. The rules keep you strong together with you're brotherhood so you don't become a loose cannon. John G didn't respect any of that and instead because he is angry with his Boss, Paul Castellano then he decides to whack him. John was a greedy man, and wanted everything to be his. Ratting is good but Castellano never did rat too and some people are glad that he was murdered.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/24/12 12:26 AM

im not sure what your point is. you sound like your argueing with yourself.lol. but what ever floats your boat. your saying you wish john gotti was killed for what? breaking the rules of cosa nostra? if anything gotti shouldve been killed for its the favarra thing. it was a tragic thing that happened to his kid, and anytime something tragic happens we look to blame some one, but we realize after a day or two of pitying ourselves, its no ones fault, its part of life, and we move on. gotti showed no restraint, no humanity, when he acted on his primal nature and had favarra killed. gotti helped a lot of people tho. he handed out presents and turkeys to the families in ozp and hb. a lot of people really loved him. he was there 'guy'.

in reality, john was a 'gangsters gangster'. he stood up for angie. he took out a boss and filled his shoes. he was a boss street guys could relate to. castellano,was so insulated from the street and for so long, how could he know what was going on 'in the trenches'. he was still a thug.

re ur point, im not quite sure what it is..lol. you want to kill a guy for breaking the rules of lcn? these guys break those rules everyday? you want to kill him for what exactly? bringing exposure to the family? and he was the boss, up until he died.even after,the gottis still had power. remember pete gotti? juniors 4 or 5 trials.lol? they werent the power on the street at the time, but he still held the top spot thru him or his son.

but thats just my stupid un-educated opinion.lol]

The irony and hypocrisy is mobguy is supposedly writing a book about his time in LCN. Which is breaking Omerta is it not? lol

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/24/12 12:33 AM

No, It is not breaking the Omerta. I've told what I've been through and like I said before, You all are big boys and these are forums which are about organized crime. I'll be returning to it shortly. Camarel - Shall I message you what we've done so far?

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/24/12 12:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Imamobguy
No, It is not breaking the Omerta. I've told what I've been through and like I said before, You all are big boys and these are forums which are about organized crime. I'll be returning to it shortly. Camarel - Shall I message you what we've done so far?

Go for it. sounds interesting .

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/24/12 12:37 AM

Thank you. I'll send some Photos at the moment..

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/24/12 12:45 AM

lol.jesus christ you guys can call me joe. unless sitonmyface just fancies you.lol.

instead of writing a fucking novel trying to explain my point,ill devide it into a few paragraphs.lol.

first of all,under paul there was the 'deal and die' rule. if you got caught with drugs, you died. your skipper died. ange got caught up on a wire discussing drugs. paul asked gotti if it was true gotti says 'no of coarse not'.lol. paul then demanded that john give him the tapes or he would die. john did the only thing he could do [other than rat],he 'bucked'. he killed the boss.

john knew the rules of cosa nostra very well. there are a lot of little 'formalities' that you need to know if you were in his shoes. he couldnt admit to killing paul, no one could. he sat there in front of piney and jimmy brown and all of the captains and said 'wasnt me'.lol. joe gallo [or was it frank d?] elected him as boss, and the rest is history. if he didnt know the rules hed be dead, i assure you.

he wasnt greedy either. not any more than any wiseguy is. he didnt even have an opportunity to be withh sammy as his under.lol. he could have given his brothers all sorts of business, trash, docks, etc, he never did. in fact he was one of the less greedy bosses. didnt stop him from betting 50 dimes a weekend to jackie nose.lol.

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/24/12 12:58 AM

No. That is complete bullshi*. Please give me a link to where this is? If Paul was alone and asked Gotti where the tapes were then how do you know about that? John was greedy. He killed Castellano to become Boss himself plain and simple. He didn't like Castellano and also Big Paul was giving him alot of shi*.

John should of waited his turn. John easily could of when to Carmine Persico as they were involved in drugs. Johnny G had other options and had alot of people. He could of even asked a drug dealer to kill Big Paul but he didn't. He gave Castellano and everyone else his message that he was the true boss and if anyone was going to get involved then look at Big Paul Castellano. I doubt he would of created a big history assassination over a bunch of drug tapes and if it was about drug tapes then I don't know why he instantly bragged about that he was boss, and waited outside the club to be congratulated.

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/24/12 01:08 AM

lol bro i dont know any links. this is the kind of thing that comes of years of listening to someone older than you who knows more than you. maybe you should try it?

maybe someone else can produce websites and whatnot. im off to my dinner. sausage and onions!mmmmm.
Posted By: Benny_Eggs

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/24/12 05:03 AM

Originally Posted By: TonyBoy117
I have a few....Gotti,Angelo Lonardo, Stanfa,Previte,Gravano,Casso,Massino,Vitale,Little Carmine from the Sopranos,Natale,Arrillotta,Sonny Mercurio,Vinny Ocean,Scarfo,Henry Hill,Whitey Bulget,andd probs Lenny Strollo too

Hahaha "a few"...or 17...he even named fictional characters.
Posted By: Benny_Eggs

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/24/12 05:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011

How bout Carlo Gambino then??

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/24/12 07:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Benny_Eggs

What about him?

Accardo was briefly in prison btw.7 coolv wink

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/24/12 08:49 AM

It would have been interesting if Gambino was clipped too, but he was in jail for about 21 or 22 months in all, as I have read (it was an article from the New York Times archive I think).

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/24/12 11:07 AM

It would be very interesting if Gambino was clipped in 76'. But, I wouldn't want to believe it. Carlo was a smart man in that lifestyle but I guess when he was ill, all he had was his history to protect him.
Posted By: jace

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/25/12 08:55 AM

No. That is complete bullshi*. Please give me a link to where this is? If Paul was alone and asked Gotti where the tapes were then how do you know about that? John was greedy. He killed Castellano to become Boss himself plain and simple. He didn't like Castellano and also Big Paul was giving him alot of shi*.

John should of waited his turn. John easily could of when to Carmine Persico as they were involved in drugs. Johnny G had other options and had alot of people. He could of even asked a drug dealer to kill Big Paul but he didn't. He gave Castellano and everyone else his message that he was the true boss and if anyone was going to get involved then look at Big Paul Castellano. I doubt he would of created a big history assassination over a bunch of drug tapes and if it was about drug tapes then I don't know why he instantly bragged about that he was boss, and waited outside the club to be congratulated.

I don't think he can give any news links since few are online, but there is a portion of a tape online of Delacroce discussing it with Gotti. Castellano wanted tapes, Gotti was trying to protect Rugggiero and kept stalling. If Castelllano heard tapes and drug deals on them, Ruggerio was dead, and Gotti did not want him killed.

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/25/12 02:03 PM

Okay, Does anyone know how long Castellano kept asking? Nicky Scarfo would kill anyone without asking if they were suspicious to him. Castellano was the same, He had no time to ask and I know that Gotti became boss instantly went Castellano was murdered. Most people who kill bosses over drug tapes don't take the throne, they kill them and remain quiet.

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/25/12 03:12 PM

Yes I did any you disagree with? And I stand by that if Little Carmine got whacked the whole fictional NY/Nj war could have been avoided lol

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/25/12 06:31 PM

Yes I did any you disagree with? And I stand by that if Little Carmine got whacked the whole fictional NY/Nj war could have been avoided lol

'im glad you noticed that sabrina, the sacred and the propane'LOL!

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/25/12 06:38 PM

Okay, Does anyone know how long Castellano kept asking? Nicky Scarfo would kill anyone without asking if they were suspicious to him. Castellano was the same, He had no time to ask and I know that Gotti became boss instantly went Castellano was murdered. Most people who kill bosses over drug tapes don't take the throne, they kill them and remain quiet.

mobguy.lol. you got heart ill give you that.lol.

gotti didnt just call up the capos and say 'pauls dead, im the big willie now'.lol. they had a meeting where everyone denied knowing who did what. then [according to plan] he was proposed to be the new boss, and after a vote, he was ran things. people knew he killed castellano but he could never admit it, even as boss, he could be killed if he admited it. the chin would have him clipped in a heart beat. just ask frank decicco.lol.

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 11/25/12 07:15 PM

gotti didnt just call up the capos and say 'pauls dead, im the big willie now'.lol.

Right. First thing he did was call Genie and told him, "I'm the big cheese now."

Big difference.

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/03/12 01:37 AM

Originally Posted By: andrewc
i'd have loved scarfo to have got a real dose of his own medicine.

SENTER !! YEAH DUDE ROCK ON MAN PARTY!
Posted By: King

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/03/12 06:37 PM

Yeah, I believe what Pizzaboy said. I think Johnny Gotti only told his brothers that he whacked Paul Castellano not long after he was murdered. In January, Joseph N. Gallo held a meeting with a few capos in a Manhattan restaurant basement and all were assigned to find out who killed Paul Castellano. Two weeks later on January 15, 1986, Frank DeCicco voted John Gotti as new Gambino crime family boss and so did the other capos. If I were John Gotti and I murdered Paul Castellano over some small drug tapes, I would probably decline to become boss. Gotti was lucky that nobody killed him over the Paul Castellano thing so I guess John G was treating his men with better respect.

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/03/12 07:53 PM

well thats why you aint the fucking boss.john had elephant balls. end of story.

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/03/12 08:21 PM

"If I were John Gotti" - John had balls yeah but he didn't respect any rule. The only good thing I have for him is that he didn't co-operate to save himself and he treated his men good. So not "end of story" as you "put it". Paul was a boss, you don't kill your boss. End of story.

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/03/12 09:00 PM

Originally Posted By: King
"If I were John Gotti" - John had balls yeah but he didn't respect any rule. The only good thing I have for him is that he didn't co-operate to save himself and he treated his men good. So not "end of story" as you "put it". Paul was a boss, you don't kill your boss. End of story.
Totally agree, John was incompetent as a boss but I give home respect for not flipping even when he knew he was screwed,A Gangters Gangster if you will

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/03/12 09:10 PM

Totally agree, John was incompetent as a boss but I give home respect for not flipping even when he knew he was screwed,A Gangters Gangster if you will

What's so respectable about that? Not flipping means staying true to the ideology based on murder, extortion, betrayal etc.
I am not saying that gangsters who flipped are more respectable, I mean from a moral point of view it doesn't matter if they talk or not. If somebody is a criminal who commits crimes without being forced by other people or circumstances, he can't be respectable.
Posted By: spmob

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/03/12 09:45 PM

Whose balls were bigger? Anythony senter or gotti?

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/04/12 09:06 PM

La Cosa Nostra makes money from "illegal" activites called by The Law. I wouldn't like to work and be known as a loser in society. Cosa Nostra is unique and different. They are atleast named in Newspapers, Courts and named by top members in the American government. LCN was a bunch of brothers, you don't give up your brotherhood no matter what. Snitching to save yourself, no one is better in that life. They do everything illegal and murder people together too. Most of those guys grow up together and what they've been through is worth selling out?

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/04/12 09:09 PM

Gotti. He knew everybody in his family and the rising stars who were associates at the time, He probably knew EVERY member in the Bonanno, Colombo, Genovese and Lucchese crime families. He had a connection with every administration in probably every crime family in the United States. If he ratted then all the families would be on their knees right now.

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/04/12 09:11 PM

lol.please explain.

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/04/12 09:12 PM

Explain what exactly?

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/04/12 09:16 PM

how do you know gotti knew every boss in the nation and evey made guy in ny. which at the time is what? a thousand?
Posted By: meffaboston

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/04/12 09:30 PM

John set this thing back 100 years
Posted By: meffaboston

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/04/12 09:32 PM

John Def did not now every made guy on ny but I agree if he flipped all the families would of been fucked to a degree

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/04/12 09:50 PM

if john flips, every guy he made is 'technically' supposed to die. his brothers. his nephews. about two and a half crews out in queens.lol. not to mention every guy who was a part of the castellano hit then gets hit by the chin if they dont get arrested on conspiracy or murder first. john was 'hands on'. that was his problem, but that was why the guys liked him. he takes down the ila, garbage, the district of labor, concrete, he takes down the administration from each of the five familys and jersey.

if john flips, nearly every captain goes down, and the chin 'backs' little nicky to take the top spot, and they rebuild in the shadow of the 'westside'.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/05/12 01:09 AM

Gotti. He knew everybody in his family and the rising stars who were associates at the time, He probably knew EVERY member in the Bonanno, Colombo, Genovese and Lucchese crime families. He had a connection with every administration in probably every crime family in the United States. If he ratted then all the families would be on their knees right now.

he DEF didnt know every made guy in nyc, he didnt even know every single made guy in his own family, especially since he had been boss a relatively short time. It is quite common among Bosses to not know every single made guy, when the bonannos passed around lists of their deceased made guys to other families for approval they used to make up names and use ones from the phonebook cause nobody in the other families will know every single made guy.

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/05/12 08:58 PM

So Dapper Don, You don't think that Gotti would be a valuable piece of information to the feds?. He knew Carmine Fatico, Joseph Massino, Aniello Dellacroce, Paul Castellano, Sammy Gravano, Frank DeCicco, Robert DiBernardo, Joseph Armone, Joseph N. Gallo, Nicky Corozzo, Anthony Rampino and Leonard DiMaria. Gotti also basically controlled the DeCavalcante crime family and The Westies. Johnny G was also raised in Brooklyn and Brooklyn was most infamous for the Gambino crime family members. So Dapper Don, You don't believe with John Gotti's connection that no rising star in the Genovese, Colombo, Bonanno, Gambino and Lucchese crime families approached him.

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/05/12 09:06 PM

fatico,dead. massino,flipped, niel,dead.paul,dead. sammy,flipped.frank,dead. db.dead....just kidding.lol. we get your point.

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/05/12 09:09 PM

So Dapper Don, You don't think that Gotti would be a valuable piece of information to the feds?. He knew Carmine Fatico, Joseph Massino, Aniello Dellacroce, Paul Castellano, Sammy Gravano, Frank DeCicco, Robert DiBernardo, Joseph Armone, Joseph N. Gallo, Nicky Corozzo, Anthony Rampino and Leonard DiMaria. Gotti also basically controlled the DeCavalcante crime family and The Westies. Johnny G was also raised in Brooklyn and Brooklyn was most infamous for the Gambino crime family members. So Dapper Don, You don't believe with John Gotti's connection that no rising star in the Genovese, Colombo, Bonanno, Gambino and Lucchese crime families approached him.

That's not what Dapper said. All he said is that John didn't know every made guy in every family. And he's right about that.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/06/12 01:32 AM

^^thank you pizzaboy

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/06/12 01:34 AM

Any time, kiddo. Any time smile.

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/06/12 05:01 PM

Dapper, You knew basically what I was saying. Gotti was connected among the Five Families and would be beside Joseph Massino as No1 informant.

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/06/12 06:03 PM

Well I see you must be a member of the Ivyleague to figure that one out all by yourself
Posted By: southend

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/14/12 04:27 PM

Pete Cassella in Philly should've been clipped for the unsanctioned Phil Testa hit,as opposed to having been allowed to retire quietly. Some others I could name but my mind tends to blank when I think about a question like this

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/14/12 07:46 PM

Im not so much into the Philly mob...can some1 pls explain me why Pete Cassella wasnt clipped?Was he tied to the Genovese family or not?All i know that he has been put on the shelf and retired to Florida i think.Was he more powerful than Caponigro?

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/14/12 07:52 PM

Speaking of Philly, add Nicodemo to the list, I just can't wrap my mind around his stupidity
Posted By: Mr_Willie_Cicci

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/15/12 07:45 PM

Henry Hill should've been clipped for the Billy Batts murder. He was just as guilty as Tommy D and if Henry had been killed, a lot of guys might not have gone to jail.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/15/12 08:30 PM

Jimmy Burke was involved and he never got killed
Posted By: southend

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/18/12 03:57 AM

Nino Gaggi supposedly never once visited John at the Bergin. Anyway I always wished Casso got hit
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Mobsters you wished were clipped? - 12/18/12 09:59 AM

Originally Posted By: southend
Nino Gaggi supposedly never once visited John at the Bergin. Anyway I always wished Casso got hit

There was no need for Gaggi to visit Gotti while they were both captains. By the time Gotti took over, Gaggi was under indictment. In March, 1986, Gaggi was sent off to prison.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET