Home

Places where the Wiseguy hangout in NY?

Posted By: thesicilian2309

Places where the Wiseguy hangout in NY? - 11/20/12 02:01 PM

Hi at all! Can someone tell me where the crew of the zips (Gambinos/Bonannos) hangout? They have some clubs, restaurants, bars or bakery's??? I'm just curious to see these places...

By the way... This is a super site, so much information about OC!!! smile

Greetings from Germany
Posted By: Frank

Re: Places where the Wiseguy hangout in NY? - 11/20/12 02:24 PM

interesting question, waiting for some answers
Posted By: azguy

Re: Places where the Wiseguy hangout in NY? - 11/20/12 03:09 PM

Funny, maybe someone should make a map, like they do in LA for tours of Hollywood stars homes, lol...
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Places where the Wiseguy hangout in NY? - 11/20/12 03:59 PM

Originally Posted By: azguy
Funny, maybe someone should make a map, like they do in LA for tours of Hollywood stars homes, lol...

Please, don't give anyone any ideas. Although it's probably something that Wilson can work on during his sabbatical whistle.
Posted By: gamms

Re: Places where the Wiseguy hangout in NY? - 11/20/12 04:20 PM

lol.what the hell. the societa di santa rosilia on 18th ave. just walk in there and sit down at the bar like you own the place.lol.

Re: Places where the Wiseguy hangout in NY? - 11/20/12 04:31 PM

Originally Posted By: sitonmyface11
lol.what the hell. the societa di santa rosilia on 18th ave. just walk in there and sit down at the bar like you own the place.lol.

Exactly lol.

No offense, but when these guys from Idaho ask where the wiseguys hang out, do they expect to pop in and ask for an autograph? Maybe have their travel agents put it on the itinerary?
Posted By: gamms

Re: Places where the Wiseguy hangout in NY? - 11/20/12 04:36 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Exactly lol.

No offense, but when these guys from Idaho ask where the wiseguys hang out, do they expect to pop in and ask for an autograph? Maybe have their travel agents put it on the itinerary?

i thought the same thing lol. back in the day we convinced a kid who hung with us to walk into this colombo joint on new utrecht. he finally 'nuts up' and walks through the door and theres wild bill and jerry lang shootin the shit.lol! the kid took one step in,turned around and ran out.lol. good times. back then everyone knew who those guys were. now a days kids stay inside and watch mtv or some shit.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Places where the Wiseguy hangout in NY? - 11/20/12 04:51 PM

Exactly lol.

i thought the same thing lol. back in the day we convinced a kid who hung with us to walk into this colombo joint on new utrecht. he finally 'nuts up' and walks through the door and theres wild bill and jerry lang shootin the shit.lol! the kid took one step in,turned around and ran out.lol. good times. back then everyone knew who those guys were. now a days kids stay inside and watch mtv or some shit.

Mtv? Now it´s war feud, or whatever it´s called...whwtever that is...
Posted By: azguy

Re: Places where the Wiseguy hangout in NY? - 11/20/12 08:11 PM

Here, have fun with this:

http://mobstermaps.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/MobsterMaps-Manhattan-2pgs-WHT.pdf
Posted By: AntonioRotolo

Re: Places where the Wiseguy hangout in NY? - 11/20/12 09:20 PM

Go restaurant 101 or Areo's both in Brooklyn
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Places where the Wiseguy hangout in NY? - 11/20/12 09:41 PM

Originally Posted By: thesicilian2309
Hi at all! Can someone tell me where the crew of the zips (Gambinos/Bonannos) hangout? They have some clubs, restaurants, bars or bakery's??? I'm just curious to see these places...

Go over to Circus Fruits on Fort Hamilton Parkway in Brooklyn. Ask for Frank. I'm sure he'll be real happy to see you. He'll probably take you around and introduce you to all the guys like Lorenzo and Pete.
Posted By: jonnynonos

Re: Places where the Wiseguy hangout in NY? - 11/20/12 10:48 PM

People used to ask me this about Chicago on another forum and I would never tell them.

This is right up there with taking a blender into the showed in terms of, "Ideas from which no good will possibly come."

Re: Places where the Wiseguy hangout in NY? - 11/20/12 11:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo

Go over to Circus Fruits on Fort Hamilton Parkway in Brooklyn. Ask for Frank. I'm sure he'll be real happy to see you. He'll probably take you around and introduce you to all the guys like Lorenzo and Pete.

He'll also probably give you a coupon for a honeydew (if they're in season). Frankie's a sport that way.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Places where the Wiseguy hangout in NY? - 11/20/12 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo

He'll also probably give you a coupon for a honeydew (if they're in season). Frankie's a sport that way.

Better yet, tell him you can get a better deal with Groupon... I'm sure he will honor it and help you out!
Posted By: jace

Re: Places where the Wiseguy hangout in NY? - 11/21/12 04:31 AM

Metropolitan Correction facility in Manhattan. Brooklyn House of Detention.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Places where the Wiseguy hangout in NY? - 11/21/12 04:31 PM

Go figure...nice find!
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Places where the Wiseguy hangout in NY? - 11/21/12 08:00 PM

Wiseguys are quite boring actually.
Met a few during the Santa Rosalia soccer tournament in 09 (Pete Inzerillo and Angelo Spata)...they are definitely best off in the can.
Posted By: thesicilian2309

Re: Places where the Wiseguy hangout in NY? - 02/01/19 12:16 PM

Is he still the owner of that Circus Fruits on Fort Hamilton Parkway?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET