Home

People more ignorant about the mob nowadays ?

Posted By: Wilson

People more ignorant about the mob nowadays ? - 11/19/12 10:04 PM

You know back in the day , the 60's for example, growing up around mobsters was more of the norm than it is today. Poeple were more street smart when it came to where they mob hungout and which ones were their neighbors.

Many mob neighborhoods of old have turned into areas that are more filled with hispanics, blacks, polish and lithuanian people. These people do not come across that informed on the mob like the people of the old days.

Your thoughts?
Posted By: gamms

Re: People more ignorant about the mob nowadays ? - 11/19/12 10:08 PM

a better question is why are you still here?
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: People more ignorant about the mob nowadays ? - 11/19/12 10:08 PM

Originally Posted By: sitonmyface11
a better question is why are you still here?

Why shouldn't he?
Posted By: Wilson

Re: People more ignorant about the mob nowadays ? - 11/19/12 10:10 PM

Sit on my face, why don't you go fuck yourself up your ass. I bet you would like to sit on a dildo wouldn't you?
Posted By: Imamobguy

Re: People more ignorant about the mob nowadays ? - 11/19/12 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Wilson
Sit on my face, why don't you go fuck yourself up your ass. I bet you would like to sit on a dildo wouldn't you?

Hahaha. This were great words back in the 60s and 70s for the Mob.
Posted By: Imamobguy

Re: People more ignorant about the mob nowadays ? - 11/19/12 10:19 PM

Yeah, I agree with you Wilson. Not being racist here but it is Blacks that have caused it. Hispanics and Asians have made it worse by enforcing drugs. In my streets as a kid, I was patted on the back or on the head and saw alot of well dressed men in the streets of New Jersey. They didn't have guns or drugs laying about but now, it is a whole other story.
Posted By: SC

Re: People more ignorant about the mob nowadays ? - 11/19/12 10:30 PM

Wilson bought himself a week's vacation. Sitonmyface, you're being warned to stop making flaming remarks.
Posted By: gamms

Re: People more ignorant about the mob nowadays ? - 11/19/12 10:36 PM

sorry. apologies
Posted By: SC

Re: People more ignorant about the mob nowadays ? - 11/19/12 10:37 PM

Thank you. Please read the Private Message.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: People more ignorant about the mob nowadays ? - 11/20/12 02:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Imamobguy
Yeah, I agree with you Wilson. Not being racist here but it is Blacks that have caused it. Hispanics and Asians have made it worse by enforcing drugs. In my streets as a kid, I was patted on the back or on the head and saw alot of well dressed men in the streets of New Jersey. They didn't have guns or drugs laying about but now, it is a whole other story.

Hey Imamobguy... thanks for the input. I appreciate your insight and would love to hear any stories you'd like to share with me. You can send me a Private Message.
Posted By: azguy

Re: People more ignorant about the mob nowadays ? - 11/20/12 03:10 PM

really....this site tolerates speaking like this...??
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: People more ignorant about the mob nowadays ? - 11/20/12 03:25 PM

Originally Posted By: azguy

really....this site tolerates speaking like this...??

No, it doesn't. The mods justifiably suspended Wilson for a week over that comment.
Posted By: Lilo

Re: People more ignorant about the mob nowadays ? - 11/20/12 11:22 PM

I thought it was the Jews. Are you sure you don't have your scapegoats mixed up?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: People more ignorant about the mob nowadays ? - 11/20/12 11:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Lilo

I thought it was the Jews. Are you sure you don't have your scapegoats mixed up?

grin
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET