Home

They’re dropping like flies in Montreal...

Posted By: Stu_Katz

They’re dropping like flies in Montreal... - 11/16/12 01:06 AM

Film at 11.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/shot...5596/story.html
Posted By: Madbull

Re: They’re dropping like flies in Montreal... - 11/16/12 01:21 AM

Nice link, F. Stone!
Posted By: pmac

Re: They’re dropping like flies in Montreal... - 11/16/12 07:19 AM

did vito who has no parole restrictions go to this guys wake? the fed parole doesnt run over there or in any country. someone take a guess. i think they were kill off each other but they were both sharp dressers.
Posted By: Stu_Katz

Re: They’re dropping like flies in Montreal... - 11/17/12 07:10 PM

I don’t know what exactly is going on, but i do know that something is going on...
another one gets gunned down this morning in a predominately Italian neighborhood in Mtl.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/gunned+down+front+Montreal+North+home/7565143/story.html
Posted By: pmac

Re: They’re dropping like flies in Montreal... - 11/17/12 07:33 PM

montreal starting to make me rethink. i thought there wasnt guns in canada, or only for moose hunting. are these guys running around town shooting old italians with elephant guns no wonder no one lives.is there a herion and pill epidemic up there like up n down the east coast. do peole sell percs and oxy up there? and the brown mexican. montreal is on the boarder of vermont is does anyone speak english. there was a funny guy on comedy centrals mash up never fight in italian guy in ny and have a french guy as you back up, off the subject. 10 years ago i dindt even no there were black people or italians up there. i knew there alot of french canadian indians. alot of them have family in massachusetts. i found out a few yrs ago a jamaican friend was getting deported and had to choose jamaica or canada. he went home guess they got a choice.
Posted By: vito_andolini

Re: They’re dropping like flies in Montreal... - 11/18/12 07:18 AM

The victim's name was Tony Gensale, 43, who was little known to police other than a small cocaine trafficking arrest in 2004, for which he got 6 months.

Then again, there's been 5 or 6 murders here in the last 5 days, so it makes you wonder.
Posted By: vito_andolini

Re: They’re dropping like flies in Montreal... - 11/18/12 07:25 AM

Another guy, Mohamed Awada, 47, who had ties to the italian mafia and lebanese groups in mtl, was killed after he was shot on the upper body.

In 2008, him and 11 others with charged with the kidnapping of Nino de Bartolomeis, who was an Arcadi soldier.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET