Home

bent finger lou

Posted By: tommykarate

bent finger lou - 11/12/12 03:17 PM

.I want some opinions on this guy.they caught him on tape talkn all tough about how he'd go to jail for years if he had to but he flipped as soon as they hit him with gambling charges.he also paid to have a made guy beat up(borghesi I think).maybe they were gonna clip him since he was at the beginnings of the delco nostra case.idk.....any thoughts??
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: bent finger lou - 11/12/12 04:17 PM

I don't know what more to say than the fact he wasn't so "hardcore" as he promised to be.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: bent finger lou - 11/12/12 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By: tommykarate
.I want some opinions on this guy.they caught him on tape talkn all tough about how he'd go to jail for years if he had to but he flipped as soon as they hit him with gambling charges.he also paid to have a made guy beat up(borghesi I think).maybe they were gonna clip him since he was at the beginnings of the delco nostra case.idk.....any thoughts??

borgesi was in jail and he was borgesi's guy on the outside, the guy he paid to have beat up was angelina

lou said that he knew ligambi didnt like him so we can interpret that as we may.
Posted By: merlino

Re: bent finger lou - 11/12/12 07:38 PM

I just think he is weak and did not want any jail time at all and as has been stated on this board there are informants running around out in the open who are not getting killed. Just as been stated many times killing seems to be bad business nowadays and ratfinger knows that and is playing the odds to save himself
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: bent finger lou - 11/12/12 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: merlino
I just think he is weak and did not want any jail time at all and as has been stated on this board there are informants running around out in the open who are not getting killed. Just as been stated many times killing seems to be bad business nowadays and ratfinger knows that and is playing the odds to save himself

your right
Posted By: spmob

Re: bent finger lou - 11/12/12 09:25 PM

I heard he did a pretty good job on the stand. However, he gets cross examined tomorrow. That should be good shit! John Martin of Philly.com will be covering it.
Posted By: merlino

Re: bent finger lou - 11/12/12 10:41 PM

Originally Posted By: spmob
I heard he did a pretty good job on the stand. However, he gets cross examined tomorrow. That should be good shit! John Martin of Philly.com will be covering it.

ya....the govt has a pretty good case against these guys regardless of the "racketeering lite" that is being thrown around and I agree it is but, the defense better destroy this guy regarding saving himself from jail time to turn state witness, because the undercover FBI agents that they trot in at the end will be crippling
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: bent finger lou - 11/15/12 05:43 AM

This trial is pretty boring yeah I got a laugh out of one of the quips from either jacobs or santguida " Seems like you were the toughest one Lou"
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: bent finger lou - 11/25/12 09:29 AM

Guy sounds like such an moron. I think he's half retarded. Love how all these rats talk so big and bad and then they get pinched and instantly start cooperating and justify it however they can. I just don't get it, you should know the consequences of getting into the life.. If you decide that's the life you want, the life you chose, then I think you should be a man and deal with the consequences. Everyone's Mr. Badass when things are going well, once shit hits the fan its time to hit the FBI on speed dial.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET