Home

Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed?

Posted By: Wilson

Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/09/12 11:02 PM

Say a girl meets a connected guy and they fall in love.

Do you think that most fathers even if they are gangsters, would be pissed about this?

Your thoughts?
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/09/12 11:21 PM

I'd be pissed...big time.
Posted By: Imamobguy

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/09/12 11:25 PM

Originally Posted By: LuanKuci
I'd be pissed...big time.

Why?
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/09/12 11:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Wilson

Do you think that most fathers even if they are gangsters, would be pissed about this?

Your thoughts?

Dont get me wrong,i appreciate some of your posts but this is a stupid question...love has no limits
Posted By: Ted

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/10/12 12:32 AM

Depends on the mobsters. Some mobsters want their kids to have nothing to do with the Mafia, while others are happy when their kids marry into Mafia families. Having a mobster in-law gives you the benefit of having someone you can work with and trust. Of course it doesn't always work out (look at Sal Vitale).
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/10/12 03:50 AM

Your thoughts?

You've been watching too much Sopranos Wilson wink

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/10/12 05:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Imamobguy
Why?

You're kidding, right?

Why would I be pissed if I knew that my beloved daughter is dating a criminal?

Would you have asked that same question if we were talking about a Crip?

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/10/12 06:07 PM

A Crip or Blood is different, Color doesnt make any difference to me. Crips don't know how to behave, they use women and don't understand what love is. Crime? So everyone should follow The Law because THEY say so? The Public is the biggest not the law. A "Gangster" kill each other, people who are involved in that life. A citizen doesn't just die.
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/10/12 06:11 PM

Citizens have bn killed by the mob to.lots of mobsters don't know how to behave either .and I might have a daughter in feb we will see if its mine but yea I wouldn't it

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/10/12 06:20 PM

A Crip or Blood is different, Color doesnt make any difference to me. Crips don't know how to behave, they use women and don't understand what love is. Crime? So everyone should follow The Law because THEY say so? The Public is the biggest not the law. A "Gangster" kill each other, people who are involved in that life. A citizen doesn't just die.

You are clearly out of your mind.
Goodbye.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/10/12 06:28 PM

Go ask Theresa Ferrara or Patricia Capozzalo if innocent women have ever gotten shot or killed by the mob rolleyes.

Go ahead. Google them.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/10/12 06:32 PM

Take race, creed, color, religion, etc. off the table and think about it this way... my daughter is dating a murdering, extortionist, doper, gambler, immoral, law breaking thug. Every father's wish for his precious little girl, huh?
Posted By: carmela

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/10/12 06:55 PM

Even in Italy where it's much more common and mafia are everywhere, do fathers in legit families not want their daughters marrying into a mafia family. And it causes feuds among the families and the woman and man end up eloping. I've seen it so many times.
Why? Because they know their daughter will end up a widow or wife of a fugitive or best case scenario...wife of a man in jail for life and raising kids on her own.
If the daughters family is mafia it's usually ok though. They try to have their daughters marry into certain families for the sake of the family.

In the US there are times when the girls father has no idea his future son in law is connected and if he did know I can't see a father being ok with it. No way.

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/10/12 07:02 PM

Wilson. Ya gotta stop with these bullshit threads. Most violent, scariest, meanest, etc etc. those are three threads of yours that pretty much look like the same topic to me. Why three separate threads? And the thing is you start all these threads but never get back to them to add to the conversation yourself. It's getting on my last fucking nerve I can't even find the good topics anymore.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/10/12 07:05 PM

Hey Carmela I got a even stupider question? Since gang members like you know they have tattoos to represent I saw a show on the discovery channel or Nat Geo. it was Gangsta..Do the Mafia have tattoos they get like a gang member or or MC member might have. Like a tattoo of a big roasting pig or something?

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/10/12 07:09 PM

Your thoughts?

It depends on the daughters behavior too if shes a whore her mudda and fadda r might disown her that's when the mobsters prey on young sluts lol "Put that fedora on I wanna feel like I"m in the roaring twenties bitch"

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/10/12 07:44 PM

I'm not talking about a Thug. A "Gangster" who is a Made-Man is choosen from his background on his behaviour, his quietness of business and what he does for a living. Drug Dealers in La Cosa Nostra later get found out by senior members and are forced to retire or get killed which Castellano did to people who did do that sort of stuff. A Made-man is usually someone who has a nice car, suit and good personality.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/10/12 07:50 PM

I'm not talking about a Thug. A "Gangster" who is a Made-Man is choosen from his background on his behaviour,

I'm just curious. If you grew up in Brooklyn, why do you spell behavior in the style of people from the United Kingdom?

No Americans spell it that way. Ever. The same goes for words like favor. When you use the letter U in these words, it usually signals that you're Scottish or English.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pisse - 11/10/12 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I'm not talking about a Thug. A "Gangster" who is a Made-Man is choosen from his background on his behaviour,

I'm just curious. If you grew up in Brooklyn, why do you spell behavior in the style of people from the United Kingdom?

No Americans spell it that way. Ever. The same goes for words like favor. When you use the letter U in these words, it usually signals that you're Scottish or English.

Yeah i've noticed that another thing Americans do is say could care less instead of couldn't that always annoys me a bit lol

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pisse - 11/10/12 08:28 PM

I've seen many people use U, I don't even use that? Why are you questioning my grammar?
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pisse - 11/10/12 11:26 PM

Woman love bad guys, what else is new? If I would be a father, it depends on his personality, not that he's a mobster per se. If the guy is a mobster, but they are truly in love, and he isn't known for fooling around, I would give them the benefit of the doubt.

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pisse - 11/10/12 11:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Woman love bad guys, what else is new? If I would be a father, it depends on his personality, not that he's a mobster per se. If the guy is a mobster, but they are truly in love, and he isn't known for fooling around, I would give them the benefit of the doubt.

clap

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pisse - 11/10/12 11:33 PM

That's cause you're a bad boy Sonny. So so bad.

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pisse - 11/10/12 11:33 PM

That being said, I would also advise him to consider making a career change. wink

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pisse - 11/10/12 11:36 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela

That's cause you're a bad boy Sonny. So so bad.

Even when I would be a father, I would not all of the sudden turn into a hypocrite like so many do.

I would teach my daughther to make good choices and learn to take responsibility for them. If she makes the wrong choice and she has to live with the consequenses, then so be it.

But enough of this bullshit. grin

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pisse - 11/10/12 11:37 PM

That being said, I would also advise him to consider making a career change. wink

And if he can't make a decent chart of the Rizzuto's he is so outta there!!

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pisse - 11/10/12 11:41 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela

And if he can't make a decent chart of the Rizzuto's he is so outta there!!

wink
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/10/12 11:49 PM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

It depends on the daughters behavior too if shes a whore her mudda and fadda r might disown her that's when the mobsters prey on young sluts lol "Put that fedora on I wanna feel like I"m in the roaring twenties bitch"

good point.
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/11/12 02:15 AM

Just to throw this out there, my cousin once dated the daughter of a Gambino crime family member (to go to the other end of the spectrum). He doesn't remember who it was, but apparently he was close with Gotti.

Apparently he was very civil, not at all mean or an douche. Not to say he wasn't intimidating but he got all along just fine with the Father. Here's the funny part: the girl was a spoiled brat. Now my cousin grew up in an Italian family and he's a well educated, funny and grounded person.

He had a heart to heart with the father and he said my cousin "You're not gonna put up with her. I know you won't. My kids are spoiled rotten. I used to take pleasure it that. Knowing I could give them anything they wanted to make them happy. But sometimes I wish I had raised them like you're family raised you because you're a fine young man. But my kids won't make it anywhere in this world and let's face it, you deserve better"

Just thought I'd share that with you all. I remember laughing when my cousin told that to me.

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/11/12 03:38 AM

^^^ That's pretty funny. At least he was honest with your cousin.
Posted By: LCN1987

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/11/12 04:08 AM

He's been watching too much Sopranos, clearly.

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/11/12 01:46 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Go ask Theresa Ferrara or Patricia Capozzalo if innocent women have ever gotten shot or killed by the mob rolleyes.

Go ahead. Google them.

Yes, Theresa Ferrara according to FBI was an Associate and girlfriend to Tommy DeSimone, and that she became an Informant. Someone involved and giving information, Why would you let even a women go? It could take everyone down. Patricia Capozzalo was the sister of Peter Chiodo who was a Lucchese Caporegime. When Chiodo became a Government witness of course the Lucchese's went mad. I bet they couldn't find Chiodo after he was in the WPP (Witness Protection Program) so they got family involved.

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/11/12 02:31 PM

Your thoughts?

Wilson watch the video "GANGSTERS PARADISE" on Youtube by Coolio and see if you picture your daughter with a gangster then!

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/12/12 05:44 PM

LOL

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/12/12 07:00 PM

DickNose_Moltasanti - I wouldn't call some Black Crack Head Dealer a "Gangster". The image of Gangster's is that they have a pretty good life in crime and are family men but do cheat and have affairs but as long as the girl doesn't know, who can blame him?

Re: Dating a gangster. Most fathers would be pissed? - 11/12/12 07:11 PM

DickNose_Moltasanti - I wouldn't call some Black Crack Head Dealer a "Gangster". The image of Gangster's is that they have a pretty good life in crime and are family men but do cheat and have affairs but as long as the girl doesn't know, who can blame him?

Exactly.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET