Home

How do they get away with murder in 2012 ?

Posted By: uptempo

How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/01/12 12:29 AM

I know there isn't as much killing going on with the mob these days but surely sometimes people still get whacked, i was just wondering how do they manange to get away with it.

I mean there is cctv all over, dna etc.

Do they use someone who has never been arrersted before to avoid dna evidence or what ?
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/01/12 02:54 AM

most mob murders today aren't out in the open like they used to be. Usually no body found
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/01/12 07:48 AM

I think if they told you they would have to kill you.. smile
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/01/12 12:24 PM

I think the U.S. mafia is just trying to keep a low profile right now, and perhaps finding other ways to resolve disputes.
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/01/12 01:29 PM

Originally Posted By: uptempo
I know there isn't as much killing going on with the mob these days but surely sometimes people still get whacked, i was just wondering how do they manange to get away with it.

Do they use someone who has never been arrersted before to avoid dna evidence or what ?

Walk up to the victim on a quiet street at night no witnesses around shot to the head, walk off dump the gun. Very little evidence left (if gun is never found). You look at homicides in say Baltimore or Philly amongst drug gangs, many are never caught. The reason mobsters get caught is more from the snitching of people later on, usually those involved who flip.
Posted By: Imamobguy

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/03/12 02:36 AM

Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
Originally Posted By: uptempo

Walk up to the victim on a quiet street at night no witnesses around shot to the head, walk off dump the gun. Very little evidence left (if gun is never found). You look at homicides in say Baltimore or Philly amongst drug gangs, many are never caught. The reason mobsters get caught is more from the snitching of people later on, usually those involved who flip.

I like your Style of killing someone, I find stabbing them in the head or throat would be better, Cut their scalp off and burn the body in Toxic.
Posted By: OldSmoke

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/03/12 03:12 AM

Sonny Franzese over here
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/03/12 03:21 AM

Originally Posted By: OldSmoke
Sonny Franzese over here

"Franzese noted that he had committed numerous murders in connection with his membership in the Colombo crime family," prosecutors Elizabeth Geddes, James Gatta and Rachel Nash say in court filings.

At the time he was speaking, Franzese thought he was talking to an up and coming mob recruit who was going to be "made." Actually, Gaetano (Guy) Fatato, whose status as a mob turncoat was disclosed by Gang Land in 2007, was working for the feds and wired for sound.

One reason he never got caught, Franzese told Fatato, was "that he used to wear nail polish on his fingertips during murders to avoid leaving fingerprints," the prosecutors say in the papers filed in Brooklyn Federal Court.

On October 13, 2006, while discussing the then-pending case against acting boss Alphonse Persico for the 1999 murder of William (Wild Bill) Cutolo, whose body had not yet been recovered, Franzese stressed the importance of disposing of murder victims.

"Today, you can't have a body no more... It's better to take that half-an-hour, an hour, to get rid of the body than it is to leave the body on the street," he said, according to the prosecutors.

A few months later, on December 4, 2006, the prosecutors wrote, Franzese told Fatato that he had done "a lot of work" back in the 1950s and 1960s for the Colombo family: "I killed a lot of guys ... you're not talking about four, five, six, ten."

If Fatato were called on to take part in a hit, Sonny said "he should wear a hairnet to avoid leaving DNA evidence," the prosecutors wrote. He also offered grisly cooking lessons. Disposal of a body, Franzese advised Fatato, could be accomplished "by dismembering the corpse in a kiddie pool and drying the severed body parts in a microwave before stuffing the parts in a commercial-grade garbage disposal," wrote Geddes, Gatta and Nash.

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/03/12 06:15 PM

I love Franzese, I agree. It is better to spend Half an Hour or even an Hour on a body, than putting a Body on a street and catching 30 years in Prison.
Posted By: pmac

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/03/12 08:08 PM

i think sonny was bullshiting about the nail polish, make it easy where gloves. but cutting peolpe up and the microwave this guys crazy, how come out of all the rats, we never heard one seeing this done. ya they chopped up bodies but the microwave. back before target and walmarts microwaves were pricey i dont see cheap mobster says yaeh lets use mine, have my kids clean it out later.vinny gorgeous could have got away with murder but he'd have 12 guys invold with a hit or 12 guys knowing about it. someone by the end of the yr will get indicted with a body from 20yrs ago. 1 of the five families bosses its just about time. maybe another colombo war body.
Posted By: joey_dice

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/03/12 08:18 PM

gloves are a bad idea, they can pull finger prints off the gloves, so unless your wearing gloves to put on gloves your leaving your DNA and finger prints on the outside of the glove. They can also pull DNA off the inside of the gloves from sweat and can pull your finger prints as well.

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/03/12 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
i think sonny was bullshiting about the nail polish, make it easy where gloves. but cutting peolpe up and the microwave this guys crazy, how come out of all the rats, we never heard one seeing this done. ya they chopped up bodies but the microwave. back before target and walmarts microwaves were pricey i dont see cheap mobster says yaeh lets use mine, have my kids clean it out later.vinny gorgeous could have got away with murder but he'd have 12 guys invold with a hit or 12 guys knowing about it. someone by the end of the yr will get indicted with a body from 20yrs ago. 1 of the five families bosses its just about time. maybe another colombo war body.

LOL! Funny guy, I think cutting someone up into Pieces like Cutting of Scalp, Taking out eyes with a knife, cutting the lips off and nose, and cutting arms and legs into three pieces then use a Microwave, return it back to Walmart and complain a little blood was in it. I find cutting and burning the body would be better, in a fire, or use a BBQ in a forest. well, I find if you used your own Fire when someone came in, they would several pieces.. Use a forest, burn and make it like powder.

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/03/12 09:36 PM

Originally Posted By: joey_dice
gloves are a bad idea, they can pull finger prints off the gloves, so unless your wearing gloves to put on gloves your leaving your DNA and finger prints on the outside of the glove. They can also pull DNA off the inside of the gloves from sweat and can pull your finger prints as well.

Yeah, I agree. Once you touch someone and if you do sweat, your finger print will be on it. But, if you know where you touched someone like Head or Hand, cut the bit off where you touched or put a bullet through or maybe Poison.
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/04/12 05:51 PM

Forget about how to get rid of a body etc, that's not the issue today in the mob, its the guys who flip who lead to them getting caught! Like the hit on Cutolo, body would of probably never been discovered if it wasn't for turncoats. The hit on Adolfo Bruno, again information from people who flipped.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/04/12 05:53 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
Forget about how to get rid of a body etc, that's not the issue today in the mob, its the guys who flip who lead to them getting caught! Like the hit on Cutolo, body would of probably never been discovered if it wasn't for turncoats. The hit on Adolfo Bruno, again information from people who flipped.

Yep, after a few guys flipped and gave the Cutolo body location a good portion of Colombo guys out on the street at that time were hit with charges relating to that slaying.

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/04/12 06:10 PM

Well, What they should do now. When someone is Murdered, They don't tell anyone. Not even an Associate or to get him involved, Do it yourself and it will be done properly. You know, My idea of it is.. The Boss should become Legit. Take over Hotels, Real Estates, Shops as their own. Make power over this and Billions of me. Let people under them like Capos run Illegal Business. They should also only tell a member when Made that if they "Fuck up", They will be killed. If they are going to be asked by Police at a HQ, they should kill him because 90% of the time they rat.
Posted By: Antonio

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/04/12 06:26 PM

^ the thing though is, I know this happens or happened all the time, when a guy was suspected of ratting the he would be whacked. However what does that show most of the people connected to the mob? Just because you get arrested and indicted that shouldn't mean that your compatriots should take you out just "In Case" you rat, what kind of message does that send? It sends a clear signal that there is no trust at all, I know people in the mafia say they trust each other but they do betray fellow members when it suits the people on top the most. The Boss practically owns you in that sense.

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/04/12 06:54 PM

Antonio, No trust is in La Cosa Nostra. Everyone wants to become a Boss and mainly a Capo. Everyone is Greedy and you don't know everybody price for whacking a friend or even ratting.
Posted By: pmac

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/04/12 08:57 PM

it came up in tommy shots trial afer they killed wild bill he called some old colombo soldier to the house and made him drive the body to where it was buried. that guy ray margini a capo who fliped even got the old guy to admit it on tape last yr. but its just weird that guy never got charged with anything. i really dont think its a crime to transpot a body. the rest of the colombo family must really wonder about that, that guy got some luck. i looked up on google that guy wild bill own a fucking hotel in brookly in the 90tys that shit today gotta to be worth20mill its now a sheraton.
Posted By: Wilson

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/05/12 10:17 PM

Two words.......

Steel Factory

Have a connection at one of those mills and you are set. Throw the guy in hot molten lava. I guarantee a body will never be found.

http://www.fotosearch.com/photos-images/molten-metal.html
Posted By: jonnynonos

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/05/12 11:19 PM

In Chicago they don't. Haven't killed anyone since '06.
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/05/12 11:33 PM

Porks.
I'm old school you know...
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: How do they get away with murder in 2012 ? - 11/06/12 04:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: OldSmoke
Sonny Franzese over here

"Franzese noted that he had committed numerous murders in connection with his membership in the Colombo crime family," prosecutors Elizabeth Geddes, James Gatta and Rachel Nash say in court filings.

At the time he was speaking, Franzese thought he was talking to an up and coming mob recruit who was going to be "made." Actually, Gaetano (Guy) Fatato, whose status as a mob turncoat was disclosed by Gang Land in 2007, was working for the feds and wired for sound.

One reason he never got caught, Franzese told Fatato, was "that he used to wear nail polish on his fingertips during murders to avoid leaving fingerprints," the prosecutors say in the papers filed in Brooklyn Federal Court.

On October 13, 2006, while discussing the then-pending case against acting boss Alphonse Persico for the 1999 murder of William (Wild Bill) Cutolo, whose body had not yet been recovered, Franzese stressed the importance of disposing of murder victims.

"Today, you can't have a body no more... It's better to take that half-an-hour, an hour, to get rid of the body than it is to leave the body on the street," he said, according to the prosecutors.

A few months later, on December 4, 2006, the prosecutors wrote, Franzese told Fatato that he had done "a lot of work" back in the 1950s and 1960s for the Colombo family: "I killed a lot of guys ... you're not talking about four, five, six, ten."

If Fatato were called on to take part in a hit, Sonny said "he should wear a hairnet to avoid leaving DNA evidence," the prosecutors wrote. He also offered grisly cooking lessons. Disposal of a body, Franzese advised Fatato, could be accomplished "by dismembering the corpse in a kiddie pool and drying the severed body parts in a microwave before stuffing the parts in a commercial-grade garbage disposal," wrote Geddes, Gatta and Nash.

Dapper have you ever felt homicidal?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET