Home

New Joey Merlino Interview

Posted By: NickyEyes1

New Joey Merlino Interview - 10/19/12 01:44 AM

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/18/ex-mob-boss-skinny-joey-merlino-jersey-shore-italians-johnny-fratto/

joe talks to reporter at LAX
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 10/19/12 01:53 AM

I was wondering when we would see Joey in front of a camera again. Didn't seem like he wanted the attention though
Posted By: pmac

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 10/19/12 02:33 AM

i bet he is pissed on getting noticed in l.a. on the day opening of the philly trial. maybe trying to duck all the press in florida or getting that movie deal done before they violate his parole for talking to nicky skins. that guy always on howard stern his father or so guy was in the mob i think.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 10/19/12 08:00 AM

Imagine if he gets jammed up and is in there with Scarfo Jr. someone might catch a beating ,,If they fought I'd put my money on joey .. Scarfo is probably advising Pellelo what to say on his blog.

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 10/19/12 08:03 AM

Is Lenonitteris book out with the ligambi trial firsty day and the scarfo trial their not giving the lawyers alot of time to prepare from what it seems like,,I'd like to see the outcome of that case since their lawyers mobsters associates accountants and scarfos wife that were charged
Posted By: thebarber

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 10/19/12 11:38 AM

Does any1 know how Joey made a name for himself on the streets as a Kid . Obvi we know who his father is but what was Joey's method of making money as a kid. Sports, loansharking , drugs ? ? ?
Posted By: spmob

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 10/19/12 02:12 PM

Supposedly hes just visiting someone after seeing his dad in Texas. Anyway, I dont get why you have this phony pick you up and set you up for TMZ. Come one hes got Philadelpha freedom in the background. Fratto is a cornball!

And Joey's early work was robbery
Posted By: pmac

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 10/19/12 03:41 PM

its pretty interesting down in philly you wonder now with uncle joe of the street does merlino have who ever running the show just make abunch of new guys, joe cant but his crew will. the whole scarfo thing is crazy, you wonder if he gets to sit at the card table. but the tmz thing cant be good, but he acted polite. you thing he would step down as boss for his father in 3 yrs i think maybe thats why he's holding the title. the older merlino will be mid 70tys probaly moving right to south philly.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 10/19/12 04:22 PM

I have to say it seems like he has "matured" from his earlier days or at least has gotten wiser. He totally tried to get out of the camera's way and he kept his composure when the moron kept pressing him. Who is Johnny Fratto?
Posted By: merlino

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 10/19/12 04:31 PM

hahhaha....Fratto.....cranking up Philly freedom....

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 10/19/12 04:59 PM

Fratto has a pretty funny quote about the assasination of JFK when his teacher asked him who killed kennedy his answer was "I dont know nothing" and the teacher was pissed but his dad was pumped up, because he kept quiet
Posted By: azguy

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 10/29/12 05:49 PM

Joey looks good, not a care in the world in looks like. I wonder what he's doing in LA..??
Posted By: Southphilly4ever

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 10/29/12 06:52 PM

Originally Posted By: azguy
Joey looks good, not a care in the world in looks like. I wonder what he's doing in LA..??

He went there for a bar mitzvah from what I heard.

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 10/29/12 08:09 PM

LMAO, mazel tov
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 10/29/12 08:23 PM

He has a sister in California, doesn´t he?
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 10/29/12 08:45 PM

^^yes
Posted By: Imamobguy

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 11/03/12 02:32 AM

I actually know Johnny Fratto, I have met him but I really didn't know he was involved with Philly Joe.
Posted By: paprincess

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 12/03/12 05:55 AM

He's still working on the movie thing, he won't settle for anything under 4 mill. I think he'll get it, some of his friends say he needs to grow up a little... I hadn't talked to him for a year but recently got back in touch after his dad passed away. He isn't saying much but seems to be happy.
Posted By: King

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 12/03/12 07:50 PM

I think Joey Merlino paid to get on this. Look at the way Joey stops same as Johnny F stops to greet him. If this was a court matter and the media followed him, he wouldn't stop and talk.

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 12/03/12 07:53 PM

If Joey wanted the camera there, he would have talked way more. Remember Joey use to be all about the media. He would have been on tv or some shit before this if thats what he really wanted.

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 12/03/12 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: spmob
If Joey wanted the camera there, he would have talked way more. Remember Joey use to be all about the media. He would have been on tv or some shit before this if thats what he really wanted.

sp you are right like when he alled in wip and eskin about eric lindross stuff
Posted By: King

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 12/03/12 08:18 PM

Well, the time was very well. When Johnny F and Joey M got out, the guy was there. Johnny Fratto has nothing to hide and is an ex associate but Joey I think still has alot of connection and has alot of Philly Mob secrets in his mind. Joey loves attention and this would be a big score for him, he'd probably think if any cop watching this that he was a clean and changed man.

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 12/03/12 09:39 PM

TMZ hides out at the airport. If anyone called it in to them, it was Fratto.

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 12/05/12 04:27 PM

Totally agree with SPMOB...Joey didn't look like he was mugging for the cameras at all...

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 12/05/12 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Totally agree with SPMOB...Joey didn't look like he was mugging for the cameras at all...

I agree, he looked pretty uncomfortable with the whole thing.

Do you think we are ever going to learn what's on the "skins" tapes with Joey....??

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 12/06/12 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By: azguy
Originally Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

I agree, he looked pretty uncomfortable with the whole thing.

I really hope so... I think they would provide some interesting things and maybe answer some questions we all have.

Do you think we are ever going to learn what's on the "skins" tapes with Joey....??

Re: New Joey Merlino Interview - 01/31/13 04:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Imamobguy
I actually know Johnny Fratto, I have met him but I really didn't know he was involved with Philly Joe.

lol Yeah Me Too
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET