Home

The most sadistic and violent torturers!

Posted By: Wilson

The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/17/12 07:37 PM

Who are your favorites when it comes to the mob?

What stories have you heard or read that make you go "Holy fuck me in the ass? That is hardcore!"
Posted By: carmela

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/17/12 07:40 PM

I hate you.

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/17/12 07:43 PM

lol its ok. I understand.

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/17/12 07:45 PM

Quote:
What stories have you heard or read that make you go "Holy fuck me in the ass? That is hardcore!"

Foreplay?

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/17/12 07:50 PM

Only if you were not married. You are off limits.

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/17/12 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Wilson
Only if you were not married. You are off limits.

lol

I know there's tons of examples, but I could never get over Giovanni Brusca having that poor, 11- year old boy, Giuseppe Di Matteo, in Sicily, kidnapped and spending the next 2 years having him beaten and tortured, while sending pics of him to his father. Then dissolving his body in acid. Maybe the fact that it was a child, I don't know. Brusca was a monster, though. They are still making arrests even today, surrounding that boy's kidnapping, as the names of the men involved have come to light in recent years.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/17/12 08:21 PM

Hard to speak about 'favorites' when it comes to torture lol
That Brusca-bit was ugly of course.

But other than that, a lot of hardcore bits have happened :
Glasgow crime boss Arthur Thompson for instance had a thing for nailing his victims to the floor if they couldn't repay their debt. This 'crucify' method is apparently very popular among British gangsters, since English, Irish and Scottish criminals have all been known for using this method.
Southeast Asian gangs also use some 'nifty' methods of torture on their home invasion victims. This includes drilling holes into their kneecaps, using stapleguns, almost choking their victims with a plastic bag,...
A couple of sick Serbian gangsters once tortured an informant with a hammer, slowly beating him to death, before they just fucking ate him. SICK
If you watch the movie El Sicario - Room 164, a former Mexican hitman also shares some disgusting methods of torture.

Torture is just disgusting
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/17/12 09:01 PM

Very "interesting" method is the rat torture,by putting the rat on a guys belly and then covering the rat with a bucket wich is tied to the guy then they heat up the bucket with a torch and imagine whats happening next...btw torture is a ugly thing,just aint cool.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/17/12 09:07 PM

This thread is torture. Does that count?

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/17/12 09:08 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
This thread is torture. Does that count?

Apparently not. I tried to spin it around to foreplay, but no go. grin
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/17/12 09:12 PM

To paraphrase George Costanza, "you must have good foreplay otherwise it's just masturbation."
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/17/12 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Very "interesting" method is the rat torture,by putting the rat on a guys belly and then covering the rat with a bucket wich is tied to the guy then they heat up the bucket with a torch and imagine whats happening next...btw torture is a ugly thing,just aint cool.

Watching Chuck Norris movies is bad for your health.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/17/12 10:17 PM

The William Action Jackson torture/murder.
Posted By: Mark

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/17/12 10:58 PM

The most sadistic and violent torturers... No less than 7 networks carrying Presidential & Vice Presidential debates! eek
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/17/12 11:42 PM

^Ahmen

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/18/12 09:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Originally Posted By: Toodoped

Watching Chuck Norris movies is bad for your health.

Dont you dare say anything bad bout Chuck Norris again,or you gonna get an offer,belive me you wont refuse wink grin
Posted By: Big Alex

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/18/12 03:09 PM

Khmer Rouge: Interrogator/Torturer would have a BM in front of victim; then make the vic eat it. Worked everytime.
Posted By: ImpactPlaya

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/18/12 03:24 PM

how about watching that stupid honey boo boo show
Posted By: SC

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/18/12 03:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Big Alex
Khmer Rouge: Interrogator/Torturer would have a BM in front of victim; then make the vic eat it. Worked everytime.

That's a shitty thing to do.
Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/18/12 03:34 PM

Mad Sam DeStefano from the Outfit w/his icepick. I am sure that sucked. Also, Gaspipe shooting you in every joint in your body with 9mm until you told him a name of someone, that he already knew. (Hydell murder) I bet that sucked too.

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/18/12 03:58 PM

chinese water drops torture...slow but effective cool

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/18/12 06:26 PM

LOL.
Posted By: BordertownResident

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/18/12 08:16 PM

I don't know about the mob but Mexico's new Los Zetas leader is a known sadist, the worst thing I'ver read about him is that he opened a cop's back with a knife while he was still alive.

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/18/12 08:44 PM

I think skinning someone alive would be the absolute worst and then rubbing salt all over them.

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/18/12 08:48 PM

I think skinning someone alive would be the absolute worst and then rubbing salt all over them.

There were serious of events in Nayarit state in Mexico where Beltran Leyva AND Sinaloa Cartel members where skinning each other alive and leaving the skin and corpses in public for everyone to see. There are a good couple of pictures out there in the internet about it.

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/18/12 08:56 PM

Thanks for the info.

http://www.medievality.com/the-tickler.html

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/18/12 09:02 PM

Wow what a horrible way to go but for some reason I don't think the pain will last for long and adrenaline and body morphines will kick in to relieve your body of pain until you die of shock or something. Though the healing back part will suck ass.

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/18/12 09:05 PM

Originally Posted By: BordertownResident

Wow what a horrible way to go but for some reason I don't think the pain will last for long and adrenaline and body morphines will kick in to relieve your body of pain until you die of shock or something. Though the healing back part will suck ass.

Yeah thats true.

There are some real nasty ones on that website. I find it interesting though since its stuff that really happened.

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/18/12 09:05 PM

How about this one?

http://www.medievality.com/knee-splitter.html

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/18/12 09:16 PM

Everything that has to do with knees sends chills down my spine. I once tore my ligaments, tendons,...just about everything in my left knee. And it hurt like hell. I can't imagine what being shot in your kneecap would feel like, let alone getting your kneecap crushed in that demented device.

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/19/12 01:28 AM

Chuck Norris? Put the Laughter back in Slaughter.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/19/12 04:41 PM

This is kind of disgusting.
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/19/12 04:44 PM

The Billy McCarthy murder, getting his head crushed in a vise until it popped, is probably the worst of all time. In medieval times they had a bone vise as well but I think it was mostly used on toes. The silly thing is Billy could have gotten away with just being beaten if he gave up his friend's name. Also, Turk Torello and Fiore Buccieris put some guys on the medieval rack. There's no medial records but discussions of it was caught on wiretap.

The skinning in Mexico is sadly true. I heard that a lot of times you can find discarded lemons at the crime scene as well, to add to the pain. Also, I did a google search on that documentary, El Sicario that someone posted on the 1st page here. I read that at one point, victims were strung up on a clothesline and dipped in to boiling water limb by limb. When a limb became soft, a doctor was on the scene to revive him, and a man would cut off those limbs. Fucking awful.

Re: The most sadistic and violent torturers! - 10/19/12 05:03 PM

Originally Posted By: BarrettM
The Billy McCarthy murder, getting his head crushed in a vise until it popped, is probably the worst of all time. In medieval times they had a bone vise as well but I think it was mostly used on toes. The silly thing is Billy could have gotten away with just being beaten if he gave up his friend's name. Also, Turk Torello and Fiore Buccieris put some guys on the medieval rack. There's no medial records but discussions of it was caught on wiretap.

The skinning in Mexico is sadly true. I heard that a lot of times you can find discarded lemons at the crime scene as well, to add to the pain. Also, I did a google search on that documentary, El Sicario that someone posted on the 1st page here. I read that at one point, victims were strung up on a clothesline and dipped in to boiling water limb by limb. When a limb became soft, a doctor was on the scene to revive him, and a man would cut off those limbs. Fucking awful.

The amount of disgusting violence is out of control in Mexico. The most gruesome horror movie is an everyday scene in a lot of narc-controlled areas ( and no this isn't the whole of Mexico, not by any means ).
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET