Home

Double shooting in Quebec: possible link to mafia

Posted By: antimafia

Double shooting in Quebec: possible link to mafia - 10/10/12 08:54 PM

Please note that yesterday, in Rivière des Prairies (Montreal), there was a male, with known ties to street gangs, who was shot and survived -- see http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/victim-of-rdp-shooting-linked-to-street-gangs-police-1.989187.

This morning, there was a double shooting in a town 100 km north of Montreal, with two men being critically injured.

Link:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/10/10/quebec-shooting-ste-marguerite.html

Excerpt:

Mob links possible in Quebec town's double shooting
Town was the scene of a simliar shooting in January

CBC News
Posted: Oct 10, 2012 3:49 PM ET Last Updated: Oct 10, 2012 3:47 PM ET

A double shooting in the Quebec town of Ste-Marguerite-du-Lac-Masson could be linked to the Mafia, police sources say.

Two men were critically injured in the shooting, which happened sometime before 9:45 a.m.

The Sûreté du Québec said a man turned up at the town's city hall this morning saying he'd been shot and needed help.

Another man was found critically wounded at a home nearby.

Citing police sources, Radio-Canada has reported that the shooting appears to be linked to organized crime.

The SQ set up a large perimeter around the luxury home, located about 500 metres from city hall.

The town was the scene of another shooting on Sept. 29. A 28-year-old man was shot in the parking lot of the Rest-O-Pub du Lac Masson.

In January 2012, three men suffered gunshot wounds in a shooting that eerily echoed the same scenario as the one police described today....

[My note: Link to article about January 2012 shooting is January 2012 shooting http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/01/12/shooting-laurentians.html.]
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Double shooting in Quebec: possible link to mafia - 10/11/12 08:19 AM

it seems like there trying to connect every incident to the mob.

Re: Double shooting in Quebec: possible link to mafia - 10/11/12 03:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Scorsese
it seems like there trying to connect every incident to the mob.

The problem is that two targets of shootings since Saturday, September 29, bear the surname Pietrantonio, which is the surname of Montreal Mafia member Antonio Pietrantonio, aka Tony Suzuki, who was shot last December and survived.

Paul Cherry of the Montreal Gazette had reported the following in one version of his article published online last Friday, October 5, about the release of Vito Rizzuto:

Meanwhile, it appears the violence that plagued the Mafia in Montreal after Rizzuto’s extradition in 2006 continued as recently as last weekend.

A 28-year-old man who was shot in a town in the Laurentians on Saturday [antimafia's note: Saturday, September 29] is the son of Antonio (Tony Suzuki) Pietrantonio, a man police have described as having close ties to the Mafia.

Someone tried to kill the elder Pietrantonio in December outside a restaurant in Montreal. He also survived the shooting.

A police source said the more recent shooting appears to be related to a continuing dispute between people who remained loyal to the Rizzuto clan in its leader’s absence and those who sought to a change in leadership.

Here's a link to the cache of that article version:

Earlier version of Cherry's article

And here's a link to the final article version, published Saturday, October 6, which neither mentions the shooting in late September nor Tony Suzuki.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Repu...9849/story.html

So here's what I've understood from reading the various articles about the shootings in the last two weeks:

*The target of the Saturday, September 29 shooting was Tommy Pietrantonio. He survived.

*One of the two targets of yesterday's shooting is Vincenzo Pietrantonio, Tommy's father. Although earlier reports suggested Vincenzo succumbed to the injuries, the other victim yesterday is the one who died.

*The Pietrantonios are not related to Tony Suzuki.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Double shooting in Quebec: possible link to mafia - 10/11/12 04:17 PM

Can anyone tell me whether it's the Rizzuto loyalists doing the shooting beginning to extract revenge? Or is this still the new regime trying to wipe out the Rizzuto's??
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Double shooting in Quebec: possible link to mafia - 10/11/12 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By: mike68
Can anyone tell me whether it's the Rizzuto loyalists doing the shooting beginning to extract revenge? Or is this still the new regime trying to wipe out the Rizzuto's??

Maybe it's not even both.
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: Double shooting in Quebec: possible link to mafia - 10/11/12 09:32 PM

It's only because Vito was released from prison that they're making a big deal out of this. We don't even know where he is or what he's doing. He hasn't been free for even a week, I doubt he's had time to go about with revenge. I remember Carmela saying something about Sicilian men being patient with revenge, but they don't ever forget it. However, this incident seems more like a conicidence than mob-related.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Double shooting in Quebec: possible link to mafia - 10/11/12 10:10 PM

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
It's only because Vito was released from prison that they're making a big deal out of this. We don't even know where he is or what he's doing. He hasn't been free for even a week, I doubt he's had time to go about with revenge. I remember Carmela saying something about Sicilian men being patient with revenge, but they don't ever forget it. However, this incident seems more like a conicidence than mob-related.

It could be mob related without having anything to do with Vito Rizzuto.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Double shooting in Quebec: possible link to mafia - 10/11/12 11:26 PM

dont care what anyone says, vito sent a bunch of fat cuban roofers to jump on that guy acurri's house roof in florida till it collasped on him.fact.
Posted By: AntonioRotolo

Re: Double shooting in Quebec: possible link to mafia - 10/12/12 05:46 AM

There's a big amount of shootings in Montreal recently, a lot of speculation but no hardcore facts what is going on. I heard Vincent and Tommy Pietrantonio aren't even related to Antonio "Tony Suzuki" Pietrantonio so that speculation could end. But who knows what's going on? Also did they release the name of the guy who died?
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Double shooting in Quebec: possible link to mafia - 10/12/12 07:25 AM

Originally Posted By: AntonioRotolo
There's a big amount of shootings in Montreal recently, a lot of speculation but no hardcore facts what is going on. I heard Vincent and Tommy Pietrantonio aren't even related to Antonio "Tony Suzuki" Pietrantonio so that speculation could end. But who knows what's going on? Also did they release the name of the guy who died?

yah Joseph Piccano

Re: Double shooting in Quebec: possible link to mafia - 10/12/12 03:17 PM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

yah Joseph Piccano

Are you serious?
Posted By: carmela

Re: Double shooting in Quebec: possible link to mafia - 10/12/12 03:20 PM

yah Joseph Piccano

Are you serious?

No, he's not serious. He's never serious. He can barely pull himself up to the keyboard, let alone know what's going on in Montreal.

Re: Double shooting in Quebec: possible link to mafia - 10/12/12 03:55 PM

yah Joseph Piccano

Are you serious?

A poster on the RealDeal forum posted a link to a French-language article about the recent shooting this past Wednesday, October 10. The victim was identified as Frederick Murdock. Here's the link:

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/quebec...n-des-hells.php

Re: Double shooting in Quebec: possible link to mafia - 10/12/12 05:26 PM

A poster on the RealDeal forum posted a link to a French-language article about the recent shooting this past Wednesday, October 10. The victim was identified as Frederick Murdock. Here's the link:

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/quebec...n-des-hells.php [/quote]
Alright thanks
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Double shooting in Quebec: possible link to mafia - 10/12/12 08:30 PM

It seems like theres a number of factions that have tried to take advantage of the power vaccum, it might be a little premature to label a certain faction as rizutto loyalists when really they could just be another group trying to take advantage of the situation.
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: Double shooting in Quebec: possible link to mafia - 11/08/12 10:39 PM

I can't make heads or tails of what's going on.alit of names I've been hearn were against rizzuto I thought were partners
Posted By: Imamobguy

Re: Double shooting in Quebec: possible link to mafia - 11/09/12 03:48 PM

@ Anti Mafia - Why is your reason for being on Giovanni Falcone's side?

Re: Getting off topic - 11/10/12 12:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Imamobguy
@ Anti Mafia - Why is your reason for being on Giovanni Falcone's side?

Was there something in particular about this thread that prompted you to ask the question?

It's very hard to tell what your motivation is for asking me about, I presume, my handle. So why don't you tell us quickly -- before a moderator deletes these last few posts of yours and mine.

Re: Double shooting in Quebec: possible link to mafia - 03/04/18 05:52 PM

Some insights into the murders of Pierre-Paul Fortier and Frederick Murdock, as well as the attempted murder of Vincenzo (Vincent) Pietrantonio.

Autopsie d’une folie meurtrière de 30 jours

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2018/03/04/autopsie-dune-folie-meurtriere-de-30-jours
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET