Home

Roy Demeo death question

Posted By: uptempo

Roy Demeo death question - 10/03/12 01:12 AM

Roy was apparently taken out because people thought he may turn and inform. So if this is the case how come they didn't also take out the gemini twins what was so diffrent about them, that the powers in charge didn't think they would turn.

I was thinking about this today and just couldn't figure out why.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 10/03/12 01:15 AM

Originally Posted By: uptempo
Roy was apparently taken out because people thought he may turn and inform. So if this is the case how come they didn't also take out the gemini twins what was so diffrent about them, that the powers in charge didn't think they would turn.

This? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtMzwbpiBHI

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 10/03/12 01:16 AM

sorry wrong thread lol

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 10/03/12 01:20 AM

Originally Posted By: uptempo

The only reason i can think is that they'd never met Paul and had been taking orders directly from Roy meaning they hadn't dealt directly with Nino.
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 10/03/12 03:21 AM

Maybe also the twins wouldn't be able to give any evidence on Castellano, they weren't even made so wouldn't have dealt directly with Paul so he probs didn't consider them a threat.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 10/03/12 07:34 AM

Psul was my worried about having his penile implant and he banged that ugly maid they had were there pictures of his wife, for a boss that maid was one ugly broad woooo weeeee lol
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 10/03/12 01:48 PM

Makes sense to me. I wouldn't be surprised if Paul's personal dislike for Roy didn't play some part in having him whacked. The threat of him turning was the justification he needed at least in front of the others.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 10/03/12 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times
Makes sense to me. I wouldn't be surprised if Paul's personal dislike for Roy didn't play some part in having him whacked. The threat of him turning was the justification he needed at least in front of the others.

True Paul disliked Roy greatly. Hell Paul wouldnt even make Roy for a while even though roy was bringing in more money than most of the made guys at the time

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 10/03/12 08:09 PM

Originally Posted By: JCrusher

True Paul disliked Roy greatly. Hell Paul wouldnt even make Roy for a while even though roy was bringing in more money than most of the made guys at the time

Yeah that was pretty ridiculous you can almost say Nino was just a loanshark who kept an eye on an out of control crew of amazing earners.

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 10/03/12 08:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: JCrusher

Yeah that was pretty ridiculous you can almost say Nino was just a loanshark who kept an eye on an out of control crew of amazing earners.

i guess i dont blame paul because even though the demeo crew were great earners they were also very wild/unpredictable. I mean the cuban crisis in 1979 almost started a war because of chris and roy
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 10/04/12 10:18 AM

Wasn't Greg DePalma in Nino Gaggi's crew?
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 10/04/12 12:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter

Yes. He was a Bronx based guy but was made into Gaggi´s crew in 1977. He later switched to Bronx based Joe Zingaro´s crew, probably in the early 1980s.

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 10/04/12 01:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter

Yeah what Hairy said i'm pretty sure he left the crew because he pissed Nino off by talking business over the phone leading to Ninos first big arrest i may be wrong though.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 10/04/12 01:21 PM

You are right, Cam.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 10/04/12 02:38 PM

Yeah that cuban/colombian matter could have gone south real fast. I always wondered what would have happened if they had gotten into an all-out war over that rosenberg incident.
Posted By: GaryH

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 10/04/12 08:50 PM

Well when the hit was given to Casso, he arranged for the Gemini twins to do it and in return they went into his (Casso's) service.
Paul knew that Casso would now assume responsibility for them and would keep em in line.
They would never have met Paul and so couldnt have pinned anything on him.
Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 10/04/12 08:54 PM

I think they would have struggled to maintain as stong a foothold in Florida that's for sure.

Even today Florida is a prestigious hub of activity for the mob.
Posted By: jace

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 10/05/12 07:00 AM

His son wrote a book, did he say why he thought his father was killed ?
I can't see it being due to Castellano fearing him turning informant. If that was the case so many others would have been killed over the years. maybe an associate would be feared to be informant, but since he was a captain, and had gone through induction into family, why would they fear him being snitch ?

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 10/05/12 11:11 AM

Originally Posted By: jace
I can't see it being due to Castellano fearing him turning informant. If that was the case so many others would have been killed over the years. maybe an associate would be feared to be informant, but since he was a captain, and had gone through induction into family, why would they fear him being snitch ?

Murder machine says it was because they thought he would become an informant he wasn't a captain Nino was his captain and if he became a snitch he'd be able to give the feds first hand info on Nino and Paul .

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 10/06/12 11:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Camarel

Murder machine says it was because they thought he would become an informant he wasn't a captain Nino was his captain and if he became a snitch he'd be able to give the feds first hand info on Nino and Paul .

Yup Roy was never a captain however he was acting captain for a little while after nino got arrested during the eppolito murders. Roy was close enough to nino/paul taht he could bring them down. He implicate paul on the eppolito and frank amato murders alone
Posted By: GaryH

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 10/08/12 07:11 PM

Roy had even been to the "Whitehouse" (Big Pauls mansion).
Roy certainly could have brought Paul down hence the godfathers reason for whacking him.

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 10/08/12 07:44 PM

Originally Posted By: GaryH
Roy had even been to the "Whitehouse" (Big Pauls mansion).
Roy certainly could have brought Paul down hence the godfathers reason for whacking him.

He even brought his son Albert to the white house
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 11/09/12 03:44 AM

I can't see it being due to Castellano fearing him turning informant. If that was the case so many others would have been killed over the years. maybe an associate would be feared to be informant, but since he was a captain, and had gone through induction into f amily, why would they fear him being snitch ?

He was never a capo just a powerful soldier
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 11/09/12 03:46 AM

Look how crazy Roy was acting.he shot some kid that was driving around selling vacuums
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Roy Demeo death question - 11/09/12 04:16 AM

Originally Posted By: tommykarate
Look how crazy Roy was acting.he shot some kid that was driving around selling vacuums

Was he ever tried for that or they didn't have a chance too?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET