Home

Todays Mafia

Posted By: cheech

Todays Mafia - 09/11/12 11:49 PM

its not what some of you new guys might think. they dont hang in front of the pork store like you see on tv. they dont pull up in caddy's and flaunt there pinkie ring. they dont walk in around fila velour suits. most have real legitimate jobs. insurance, mortgages, construction. youd be surprised. those old days of playing pinochle at the social club all day are over. i see all these posts about the dumbest things. im new here myself but looking at some old threads and new ones there is a big difference in legitimate topics. just sayin, its not like you see in the movies.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Todays Mafia - 09/11/12 11:55 PM

im sure they have suits pinky rings Cadillacs and hang out at bars/clubs whats so far fetched about that?
Posted By: Bostongeorge

Re: Todays Mafia - 09/12/12 06:43 AM

Thank you sir cheech for explaning to all of us how "Todays mafia" works. I always thought they were just like the sopranos. Have you thought of writing a book?
Posted By: cheech

Re: Todays Mafia - 09/12/12 12:52 PM

nickyeyes you sir are delusional
Posted By: carmela

Re: Todays Mafia - 09/12/12 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Bostongeorge
Thank you sir cheech for explaning to all of us how "Todays mafia" works. I always thought they were just like the sopranos. Have you thought of writing a book?

grin
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Todays Mafia - 09/12/12 08:33 PM

Originally Posted By: cheech

so your saying wearing clothes, driving a car, wearing jewelry, and going to a bar is sooooo far fetched
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Todays Mafia - 09/12/12 10:29 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Originally Posted By: cheech

so your saying wearing clothes, driving a car, wearing jewelry, and going to a bar is sooooo far fetched

Of course it is you lunatic tongue
Posted By: FrankGaglianoJR

Re: Todays Mafia - 09/14/12 05:45 PM

Maybe not all of them wear tracksuits, pinky rings, and hang in social clubs... my grandfather was a connected guy maybe made i dont know for sure or not.... and he always wore track suits, suits presidential rolex 3 karrot pinky drove a caddy escalade hung out a my unncle frank's social club/deli and wether he worked in there or wether it was play pinochle i dunno.. but it is kinda like the movies in that aspect.. just saying.... not speaking on the behalf of every wise guy but deff my uncles and gpaw were like this to a extent.

Re: Todays Mafia - 09/14/12 06:25 PM

That's why the thread is labeled "Today's Mafia".
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Todays Mafia - 09/16/12 05:18 PM

What's this "sir" thing on the internet lately? A new phrase hype? Just cut the crap.
Posted By: EddieCoyle

Re: Todays Mafia - 09/16/12 05:22 PM

Its like how calling someone 'buddy' has become fighting words

"Listen here buddy"

Saying sir now = asshole.

Re: Todays Mafia - 09/16/12 08:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
What's this "sir" thing on the internet lately? A new phrase hype? Just cut the crap.

I agree!! I hate being called "Sir". Just cut the crap!!
Posted By: short841

Re: Todays Mafia - 09/16/12 08:32 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela

Especially when your a female!

Re: Todays Mafia - 09/16/12 08:52 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela

Are you telling us you're a woman? eek

Re: Todays Mafia - 09/16/12 09:30 PM

Where's Wilson? Didn't he conduct some sort of survey?

Good day SIR!! I said GOOD DAY!

Re: Todays Mafia - 09/16/12 10:08 PM

I believe he did, but the outcome was uncertain. Good day to you too MADAM.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET