Home

Chicago outfit

Posted By: NickyEyes1

Chicago outfit - 09/08/12 02:39 AM

Does anyone have any info on frank Caruso? I can't find much about him online. The second question I have is why marco damico and joe andriachii don't get along. Does anyone have an idea why?

Re: Chicago outfit - 09/08/12 03:58 PM

Anyone....?
Posted By: DeMeo

Re: Chicago outfit - 09/08/12 08:42 PM

I found out that Caruso closely associates with Genovese capo Paul "Paulie Stripes" DiMarco.
Posted By: GrandAve

Re: Chicago outfit - 09/08/12 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Does anyone have any info on frank Caruso? I can't find much about him online. The second question I have is why marco damico and joe andriachii don't get along. Does anyone have an idea why?

I heard there was a beef with those two on a construction deal back in the 90s. Could be wrong, but Andriacchi is basically the construction king of Chicago (hence the name) and Damico and a few others started stepping on his toes. Doubt if there still is a real "problem" with them though.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Chicago outfit - 09/09/12 07:44 AM

Originally Posted By: DeMeo
I found out that Caruso closely associates with Genovese capo Paul "Paulie Stripes" DiMarco.

I have no clue if this response of yours is meant just to be a sarcastic one or a sample from your upcoming book. If it is the latter, good luck with your book.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Chicago outfit - 09/09/12 04:26 PM

Paulie Stripes! Powerful Captain. LMAO
Posted By: AmericanCrime

Re: Chicago outfit - 09/09/12 04:41 PM

Where do you get your information?!?!
Paulie Stripes DiMarco is the boss.
In fact, he's Capo di Tutti Capo.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Chicago outfit - 09/09/12 04:49 PM

Chin was a front for Paulie Stripes all those years
Posted By: short841

Re: Chicago outfit - 09/09/12 04:50 PM

I heard Paulie Stripes innovated the Commission
Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Re: Chicago outfit - 09/10/12 02:21 PM

Paulie Stripes is a fake as far as i know somebody made him up on Wikipedia years back unless you can post and indictment or a mention of his name from a mobster or whatever the fuck then i'm submit to believe he doesn't exist
Posted By: yigido

Re: Chicago outfit - 09/10/12 03:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Philip_Lombardo
Paulie Stripes is a fake as far as i know somebody made him up on Wikipedia years back unless you can post and indictment or a mention of his name from a mobster or whatever the fuck then i'm submit to believe he doesn't exist
they know that to they are just joking

Re: Chicago outfit - 09/11/12 11:34 PM

frank caruso is a real person if thats what you're trying to say
Posted By: PP

Re: Chicago outfit - 09/13/12 02:34 AM

Check out americannewspost.com for some info on Caruso.

Some talk/info about him on some of the article comments.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET