Home

black vs mexican gangs in LA

Posted By: Scorsese

black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/04/12 06:36 PM

Just wondering if anyone knows what the current situation is. there been alot of documentaries and news stories about their being a race war and that the mexicans were killing black civilians in their hoods.

Have the mexicans taken over any black gangs and neighbourhoods?

How strong is the alliance between la eme and the aryan brotherhood?

Is the same situation playing out in other states like texas or arizona?
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/04/12 07:17 PM

Dont know about the current situation but the mexicans are in war with the black population since the 70's and it never stopped....
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/04/12 07:19 PM

I don't think the Mexican gangs 'took over' the black neighborhoods. In a neighborhood where the vast majority is African-American, a Mexican minority won't have a chance.
The Aryan Brotherhood and La Eme have an alliance because they have mutual enemies. They also do some business together like working in the drug trade, etc...
Black gang aren't really big in the Texan criminal world. It's mostly Chicanos and Mexican immigrants and a lot of whites doing the dirty stuff over there. Arizona is also mostly controlled by outlaw motorcycle gangs and Hispanic gangs.
Posted By: BordertownResident

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/04/12 08:10 PM

Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
I don't think the Mexican gangs 'took over' the black neighborhoods. In a neighborhood where the vast majority is African-American, a Mexican minority won't have a chance.
The Aryan Brotherhood and La Eme have an alliance because they have mutual enemies. They also do some business together like working in the drug trade, etc...
Black gang aren't really big in the Texan criminal world. It's mostly Chicanos and Mexican immigrants and a lot of whites doing the dirty stuff over there. Arizona is also mostly controlled by outlaw motorcycle gangs and Hispanic gangs.

Most of the southwest is controlled by hispanic gangs but whites are also there with the Hispanics. Mexicans criminals in general don't trust blacks.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/04/12 09:20 PM

Originally Posted By: BordertownResident

Most of the southwest is controlled by hispanic gangs but whites are also there with the Hispanics. Mexicans criminals in general don't trust blacks.

Yeah Mexicans and Chicanos ( in my opinion there is a difference between the two) are probably the most in control. But don't underestimate 'dem Rednecks' , they also have their fingers in about every pie in those areas grin
Posted By: ManGauge

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/04/12 10:35 PM

Actually , mexicans (or chicanos) in northern cali are allied with black gangs and do business with each other. Its the southern cali mexicans (who are largely in control by the mexican mafia) who have the gripe with blacks and ally with white supremacist (which is bizarre in itself).

The most bizarre thing is , if you go on youtube and type in "lowrider oldies" or what have you , you will find videos made by these southern cali chicano gang members. They attach their gang pictures to old soul/r&b songs from blacks , and yet , they hate blacks lol

The above video is from a Doo Wop group called the Paragons from back in the day. Florencia 13 ( a sureno gang notoriously known for their violence towards blacks in general) have actually adopted it as their theme song rofl
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/04/12 10:40 PM

mexican gangs are without a doubt the most influential in southern california. they have even moved in to more traditionally black dominated areas such as south central as well as compton.
Posted By: Lilo

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/05/12 10:15 AM

Currently California is about 38% Hispanic and about 6% Black. So over the past few decades some areas that were traditionally black have changed. There's been some friction as there would be in any changeover.

What's more ominous than the friction or even minor bigotry is the hateful actions by some Hispanics (and to a lesser extent by some blacks) that may have grown out of gang activities but has morphed into generic attacks on people who are the "wrong" color or in the "wrong" neighborhood.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/06/08/latino-gang-targeted-blacks-in-california-city/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/01/05/AR2008010502838.html

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012/05/jamiel_shaw_murder_pedro_espin.php

These are of course quite small activities in the larger scheme of things but it is interesting to me that these areas/incidents have not become symbolic rallying names the way that "Howard Beach" or "Bensonhurst" did in an earlier generation. Bottom line though however many of these incidents occur, most murders are intra, not inter-racial.

Yup it always was funny to me that people can enjoy the culture, music or women lol of groups that they otherwise despise but that's human nature. No doubt some of the hoodlums that ran downtown to beat up civil rights demonstrators in the fifties were also Chuck Berry or Bo Diddley fans. So it goes...

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/05/12 10:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Lilo

Yup it always was funny to me that people can enjoy the culture, music or women lol of groups that they otherwise despise but that's human nature.

Some dipshit who used to live in my neighborhood always claimed he hated Arabs and that he loved beating up Arab people. Yet when I saw him at a bar he was flirting with a Moroccan girl. Go figure lol
Posted By: BordertownResident

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/05/12 08:25 PM

Yeah Mexicans and Chicanos ( in my opinion there is a difference between the two) are probably the most in control. But don't underestimate 'dem Rednecks' , they also have their fingers in about every pie in those areas grin

Yep there is a big difference between a Mexican and a Chicano or Mexican-American. Chicano criminals are a lot meaner than the Paisas or Mexicans in my opinion. Throught the years Chicano Gangs or Mexican American gangs have influenced Mexican cities (and Mexican street gangs) like Monterrey, Nuevo Laredo, Ciudad Juarez etc. making those areas deadlier now. Before the cartel war in Mexico, the Mexican Cartels used to hire Chicano gangs as foot soldiers because they had the "school" and the impulsive mentality of American street gangs. The cartel bosses have even made corridos or songs glamorizing the braveness of American criminals. One of them is called Pistoleros de Fama or Famous Gunmen and if you are from south Texas or the southwest in general. You know what a "fama" is.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/05/12 08:36 PM

Yep there is a big difference between a Mexican and a Chicano or Mexican-American. Chicano criminals are a lot meaner than the Paisas or Mexicans in my opinion. Throught the years Chicano Gangs or Mexican American gangs have influenced Mexican cities (and Mexican street gangs) like Monterrey, Nuevo Laredo, Ciudad Juarez etc. making those areas deadlier now. Before the cartel war in Mexico, the Mexican Cartels used to hire Chicano gangs as foot soldiers because they had the "school" and the impulsive mentality of American street gangs. The cartel bosses have even made corridos or songs glamorizing the braveness of American criminals. One of them is called Pistoleros de Fama or Famous Gunmen and if you are from south Texas or the southwest in general. You know what a "fama" is.

A lot of Chicanos ( especially those in California and Texas) can trace their ancestry back to people who already lived in the USA a hundred years ago. A lot of Chicanos even have a degree of English, African or Native American ( like Apache or Navajo ) ancestry.
In my opinion, they really are a different group than Mexicans.
Posted By: South_Made

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/05/12 11:45 PM

See here's the thing I've came across people that have done time in California, and all that I won't get into that. As far this whole race war thing goes it's not a race war in the sense the media make it out to be majority of it is over control of dope sales in particular areas and it's usually nothing against the black community it's usually just rivals who happen to be black now don't get me wrong some of them are on some other shit. Believe it or not there are blacks in certain Mexican American street gangs in LA, one that comes off the top is Florence and for those that have seen that gangland episode I would hope they would be able to take that episode with a grain of salt. As far as the mexican mafia having an alliance with the aryan brotherhood, I'll say it like how it was said to me that's not a accurate statement, sure on some yards they may have some type of understanding but on other yards it could be the complete opposite and is that way on many yards.
Posted By: tiger84

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/07/12 12:30 PM

LOL florencia 13 would NEVER have a black in their gang NEVER

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/07/12 05:54 PM

We could put money on that if you'd like i forgot which clique but yeah theres A couple black dudes theres pictures im sure if you look hard enough would kinda kill your belief and even show that certain cliques within Florence had black members why would i lie?

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/07/12 05:59 PM

I think that those pictures are probably old because i think the mexican mafia ordered all of their affiliated gangs to kick out any black or afro hispanic members.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/08/12 08:52 AM

Some did some didn't I'm not saying there's alot of blacks in Florence but in certain sets there are blacks in them Florence is just one example you gotta keep in mind it's all where you grow up I'm not sayin' it's a giant trend but if your black growing up in a majority Mexican neighborhood you usually gonna join up with whatever sets there in the neighborhood, same goes for Mexicans, whites whatever believe it or not there's exceptions I'm just sayin' exactly how It was said to me can't always rely on gangland to be accurate.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/09/12 11:51 PM

Originally Posted By: South_Made
Some did some didn't I'm not saying there's alot of blacks in Florence but in certain sets there are blacks in them Florence is just one example you gotta keep in mind it's all where you grow up I'm not sayin' it's a giant trend but if your black growing up in a majority Mexican neighborhood you usually gonna join up with whatever sets there in the neighborhood, same goes for Mexicans, whites whatever believe it or not there's exceptions I'm just sayin' exactly how It was said to me can't always rely on gangland to be accurate.

Please im very well educated in LA chicano gangs.Florencia 13 and the Avenues are the 2 most fused gang with The mexican mafia moreso than biger gangs like 18th.These guys would never have a black member la eme is more racist than the aryan brotherhood FACT.So what do these black members who are in mexican gangs do when they go to prison??Prison time in california is differant than other states its all about race where as in new york its more gang affiliation

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/10/12 10:37 AM

Some pc up some hold their ground if your the one that's educated in this how could you not know this? I'm not tryin' to make it seem like there's a whole army of black dudes in florence or in any eme affiliated group that would be completely false to say that, I am saying certain sets have had blacks it's no different than when mexicans join majority black gangs once they hit the pen some pc up to avoid conflict some stand tall not that common but it's there don't take my word for it though your the educated one.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/10/12 10:56 AM

^ Semi new picture.

Older one the dude in the middle doing life he's respected even now from how it was explained to me, it's rare but it's there man plain and simple.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/10/12 12:07 PM

Some pc up some hold their ground if your the one that's educated in this how could you not know this? I'm not tryin' to make it seem like there's a whole army of black dudes in florence or in any eme affiliated group that would be completely false to say that, I am saying certain sets have had blacks it's no different than when mexicans join majority black gangs once they hit the pen some pc up to avoid conflict some stand tall not that common but it's there don't take my word for it though your the educated one.

I was being sarcastic what happens is either they pc or go at it alone becuse the blacks in the joint wont except them because they were with mexis on the outside.And thos picks are not of florencia 13 which is who we are talking about
Posted By: JohnSacrimoni

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/10/12 12:51 PM

I have read that there is an "alliance" of some degree between the Gambinos and the Emes. Anyone know if there is any truth to that?

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/10/12 12:54 PM

Have I been sarcastic to you? Na' so Id appreciate the same in return, 55th was a mere example corresponding with the thread in general, if I could find what I was looking for I woulda' gladly shared that them two the only ones I could post off the top. Forgot which clique it was but they do have black members you should know not to believe most of what the media puts out there though. Not all pc up in prison though the reason I even posted the second one was to prove that some of them actually stand tall even in prison dude was one of them that's doing a l and isn't in pc for his own safety. It's not that common but it's there, if I could remember which clique of them Florence cats it was that has a few black dudes that might change in prison but on a street level it's there you don't have to take my word for it I know Southerners merely said it how it was told to me I'll just leave it at that.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/10/12 03:41 PM

I think that the whole declaring war on black people plan has sort of backfired on the mexican mafia. I dont think they gained that much out of it and also it seems to have led to alot of arrests and heat from the feds.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/10/12 05:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Scorsese
I think that the whole declaring war on black people plan has sort of backfired on the mexican mafia. I dont think they gained that much out of it and also it seems to have led to alot of arrests and heat from the feds.

Also , they have inadvertently caused more unity among black gangs in L.A. You dont really see beefing between different clicks of bloods and crips anymore. You even have some crip and blood sets bridging the divide in order to unite against the mexicans.

I also heard about the DAMU's and other blood sets learning Swahili , to mask their conversations from mexican and white inmates when they get inside prison

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/10/12 06:00 PM

Originally Posted By: ManGauge

I also heard about the DAMU's and other blood sets learning Swahili , to mask their conversations from mexican and white inmates when they get inside prison

This sounds a bit wild lol. Since African-Americans are really an American bred group of people who don't have any cultural and linguistic ties to Africa at all

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/10/12 07:24 PM

Also , they have inadvertently caused more unity among black gangs in L.A. You dont really see beefing between different clicks of bloods and crips anymore. You even have some crip and blood sets bridging the divide in order to unite against the mexicans.

I think damu is the swahili word for blood. Aint they been using that language for a long time anyway.

Theres are lots of alliances in the black gangs, Hoovers, pirus, rolling 30s and 60s, neighbourhood bloods, inglewood family, shot gun crips.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/11/12 01:30 AM

This sounds a bit wild lol. Since African-Americans are really an American bred group of people who don't have any cultural and linguistic ties to Africa at all

Cultural ties , yes. Linguistic ties , no.

And who cares? DAMU is in itself , a Swahili African word. I guess they look at it as getting back in touch with their roots.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/11/12 01:31 AM

I think damu is the swahili word for blood. Aint they been using that language for a long time anyway.

Theres are lots of alliances in the black gangs, Hoovers, pirus, rolling 30s and 60s, neighbourhood bloods, inglewood family, shot gun crips.

Yup DAMU is Blood in Swahili
Posted By: Nicholas

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/11/12 05:23 AM

And New Mexico?
Posted By: Ted

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/11/12 05:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Nicholas

And New Mexico?

Walter White's territory.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/11/12 09:32 AM

Cultural ties , yes. Linguistic ties , no.

And who cares? DAMU is in itself , a Swahili African word. I guess they look at it as getting back in touch with their roots.

Strange they use an East-African language. I thought African-Americans primarily descended from a mixture of West Africans with some East African admixture.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/17/12 08:42 PM

You guys probably have heard about this. The LA bank robbery where the robbers were throwing cash out of the car in order to get people to block the roads up. Turns out the robbers were members of the rolling 40s crips. http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/09/1...police-pursuit/
Posted By: Ted

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 09/18/12 08:05 AM

You guys probably have heard about this. The LA bank robbery where the robbers were throwing cash out of the car in order to get people to block the roads up. Turns out the robbers were members of the rolling 40s crips. http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/09/1...police-pursuit/

LOL. That's pretty clever even though it didn't work.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 03/14/13 08:54 PM

theres been alot of convictions and indictments against latino gangmembers recently for hate crimes against blacks. Heres a story where its the other way round. Crip Andre Copeland was involved with 5 shooting 2 of them being fatalities.

1 question to anyone that knows, what roles are the asians and other pacific isl/samoan gangs play in LAs gang landscape?

Gang member’s fate pleases L.B. officials
Crime: Conviction of Crip Andre Copeland comes on heels of latest violence.
By Wendy Thomas Russell
Staff writer Long Beach Press Telegram
LONG BEACH .Oct. 22, 3003- As Long Beach police continued to hunt for the man who gunned down a Marine corporal and his friend over the weekend, authorities on Wednesday quietly celebrated the conviction of Andre Copeland, a gang member responsible for two murders and a string of shootings in North Long Beach last summer.
Copeland, 19, was found guilty of two counts of murder, six counts of attempted murder and five counts of assault with a firearm Tuesday in connection with five shootings between May and July 2002. A prosecutor called Copeland “Public Enemy No. 1 in Long Beach’ and, earlier this year, a Long Beach judge equated him to a serial killer.
“He was responsible for a lot,’ Long Beach Police Detective Bob Erickson said Wednesday. “Had he not been arrested and taken off the streets, I don’t think what he was doing would have stopped. Between then and now, who knows what would have happened?’
Certainly, Copeland’s arrest and conviction were bright spots in the LBPD’s ongoing battle against local gangs. Last summer saw a spate of gang-related shootings, assaults and murders, primarily in the north and central areas of Long Beach.
But the violence continues. Early Sunday morning, Marine Cpl. Sok Khak Ung and his friend Vouthy Tho were shot to death as they attended a barbecue near Seventh Street and Orange Avenue in Central Long Beach. Ung had recently returned from the war in Iraq, where he was injured and awarded the Purple Heart.
Neither man was involved in gangs, but the barbecue at Ung’s family’s home was in the middle of Hispanic gang territory, and police suspect a gang member may be responsible.
Similarly, Copeland’s murder victims Luciano Ramirez and Paul Griego Jr. were simply at the wrong places at the wrong times, authorities said. Ramirez, 18, was attending a Lakewood High School graduation party May 31, 2002, in the 5800 block of Orange Avenue when Copeland opened fire on him and four of his friends. Griego, 17, was buying a used car in the 6000 block of Cherry Avenue July 6, 2002, when Copeland shot him and the car’s owner.
Coincidentally, Griego and Copeland both Long Beach residents shared the same birthday: July 19, 1984.
Copeland, a member of a Crips gang, chose many of his targets based on their skin color, Deputy District Attorney Ken Lynch said. Most of Copeland’s victims were Hispanic, Lynch said, and Crips gangs notoriously oppose Hispanic gangs.
The last of Copeland’s shooting victims Misael Espinoza was shot in the head in the 200 block of Norton Street while walking on the sidewalk. Espinoza lost an eye in the attack, and his head was left deformed, Lynch said, but he lived to identify his attacker in court.
Copeland was 17 when he was arrested. He was tried as an adult, however, and now faces a maximum sentence of life in prison without parole when he is sentenced Nov. 13 by Long Beach Superior Court Judge Charles Shel

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 04/05/13 01:48 PM

L.A. Jail Brawl Leaves Seven Injured As Inmates Fight Along Racial Lines

Posted: April 3, 2013

An L.A. jail brawl left several injured after inmates separated along racial lines and fought.

The brawl took place Tuesday afternoon, breaking out at the Twin Towers Jail in Los Angeles. The racially charged fight raged on for a few minutes before deputies were finally able to regain control. They used a barrage of pepper spray and sting balls to stop inmates from fighting.

There were differing reports of the number injured, but it was reported that four were taken to the hospital after the brawl between Latino and black inmates.

“We cannot say how many of the inmates were exactly involved, but 62 were in the area at the time,” Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore said.

Whitmore added that the incident is under investigation, and there will likely be charges for the inmates who fought.

Los Angeles County has the largest county jail system in the world, housing close to 19,000 inmates each day.

Authorities said the L.A. jail brawl is not all that uncommon of an occurrence. Disturbances there and at the neighboring Men’s Central Jail are common, but officials said multi-inmate brawls occur less frequently.

For jail officials, the brawls have become an unfortunate reality as tension rises among inmates, who are separated by racial groups.

“This is something that does occur throughout our jail system from time to time,” said Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore said, as quoted by the L.A. Times. “People in our jails are under a lot of tension … and it does regrettably happen.”

Those fights aren’t always just among inmates. In 2011, a fight broke out among Men’s Central jail employees at a Christmas party in Los Angeles. Afterward jail officials conducted a months-long investigation and fired seven deputies.

Twin Towers Correctional Facility is known as the jail where Paris Hilton served time in 2007.

Deputies noted that they’re still investigating the cause of the L.A. jail brawl.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/601551/l-a-jail...0fFVlGG6wcR5.99
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 04/05/13 02:56 PM

VS. There should be some video games where you can fight the other ethnic gangs if there isn't already I'm sure someone would know it could start out in Eastharlem
Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 04/05/13 02:57 PM

No. The last two white people would get killed quick

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 04/05/13 03:51 PM

this article goes into the origins of the warring gangs, specifically east coast crips and florencia 13.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-firestone18oct18,0,6500817.story?page=1
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 04/06/13 12:33 AM

By the way, the East Coast and Rollin 60s are the oldest and original crip sets. East Coast was originally started by Raymond Washington and Rollin 60s by Tookie.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 04/06/13 01:18 PM

article on the rolling 60s.

Rollin 60s give unique window into gang culture

By Beth Barrett, Staff Writer
The Rollin 60 Neighborhood Crips is the largest black criminal street gang in the City of Los Angeles with over 1,600 active members - the size of an Army brigade.

A dissection of its operations by the LAPD, which was obtained by the Daily News, provides a unique window into the city's gang culture as compiled through oral histories, gang statistics and other intelligence.

In 1976, a faction of the city's original crip gang, Westside Crips formed as the Rollin 60 Crips.

"There are different theories on how the name was derived and at the time many of the gangs were named after the streets within their respective neighborhoods," the overview says.

One theory was that 60th Street "rolled" through the entire neighborhood, which today extends 27 blocks south from 48th Street to 75th Street, and west from Western Avenue to Overhill Drive.

The gang was the first to specialize in take-over bank robberies, and with cash in hand began calling itself the "Rich Rollin 60s." Drug trafficking supplemented the robberies, while gang members engaged in homicides, assaults with deadly weapons, rapes, carjackings, vandalism and general intimidation of the community.

Young members were recruited out of schools, particularly Westchester and Crenshaw high schools.

Defined as a criminal street gang under the Street Terrorism Enforcement and Provisions Act (STEP), the gang marks its territory with graffiti, while members identify themselves through tattoos and clothing. The grafitti depicts feuds, as well as the names of active memebers, also known as "roll call," to announce who's "putting in work for the neighborhood." Common Rollin 60's tags include: RSC, RSNC, R60's, NHC 60's, Rich Rollin 60's, among others.

Wearing any Seattle Mariners' sporting gear can be a sign of gang affiliation because of the trademark logo's large "S." Gang members also wear Chicago White Sox clothing for the "S." North Carolina powder blue sports attire also is worn, with the NC standing for "neighborhood crip." New York Yankee clothing also is worn with the "N" standing for neighborhood.

The gang has spread throughout the country but the 77th Street Division in South Los Angeles is its stronghold with several known hangouts where they congregate. It is made up of three factions: Avenues, Fronthood and Overhill.

The 60s call themselves a neighborhood "O's" gang, and keep alliance with other "O's," which includes the Rollin 40's and Rollin 90's NHCs.

According to the history, the neighborhood nomenclature came out of a 1983 party where several Rollin 60's noted to some Rollin 90's that both names ended in "0" and suggested they should unite. The alliance has since expanded to other gangs.

"The 60's are mortal enemies with all Blood gangs and all 'Gangster crip (GC)' factions," the LAPD overview says. One of the biggest feuds is between the 60's and the Inglewood blood gangs - particularly the Inglewood Family Gangster Bloods (IFGB), Neighborhood Pirus (Swahili for blood), and the Crenshaw Mafia.

Rollin 60's also have feuds with Van Ness Gangster bloods (VNG), and the 62 Brims (six deuce Brims), where their name derives from 62nd Street.

The 60's also fight with the 83rd Gangster Crips - "infamously known to have started the 1992 Los Angeles riots," the history says.

The 60s also fight with all Hoover factions, a former Crips affiliate, which has denounced both the crips and bloods in favor of calling themselves the Hoover Criminals. The Hoovers wear orange, and sport "HCG" tattoos, standing for Hoover Criminal Gangster.
http://lang.dailynews.com/socal/gangs/articles/dnp5_culture.asp
Posted By: jace

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 04/07/13 06:34 AM

Only a few years ago they wanted to segregate inmates by race, but were overruled. Judges and politicians don't have to deal with realities of trying to manage inmates. I don't like the tactic of 23 hour a day lockdowns as punishment, but do think inmates being isolated from each other as much a possible is tactic they need to install. I saw a documentary on Soviet prison. They don't let any inmates interact, they said it leads to trouble. They are correct.

Inmates should get to associate with each other in groups only as a reward for behaving. Otherwise, no contact with each other till they learn to act human.
Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 04/07/13 12:34 PM

Originally Posted By: jace
I saw a documentary on Soviet prison. They don't let any inmates interact, they said it leads to trouble.

Maybe in some Black Dolphin prison, but other prisons aren't like that.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 04/07/13 07:12 PM

Posted By: jace

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 04/09/13 04:41 AM

Originally Posted By: ThePolakVet
Originally Posted By: jace
I saw a documentary on Soviet prison. They don't let any inmates interact, they said it leads to trouble.

Maybe in some Black Dolphin prison, but other prisons aren't like that.

The oneI saw in documentary was in some totally isolated region, nothing but snow. German Shepherd dogs were with every officer. It was just inmates and officers, no town nearby.
Posted By: writingonthewall

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 05/07/13 07:21 PM

Who cares? I would say for them its just as important as eme usiing nauat language. Or certain white groups writing in runes ( sorry don't kno if I spelled it right)
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 05/07/13 08:13 PM

In sub-sahara region of Africa Swahili along with English and French are the 3 most spoken languages, along with hundreds of local languages.
Posted By: writingonthewall

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA - 05/07/13 08:14 PM

Originally Posted By: tiger84

I was being sarcastic what happens is either they pc or go at it alone becuse the blacks in the joint wont except them because they were with mexis on the outside.And thos picks are not of florencia 13 which is who we are talking about
actually I've met 2 . One was inthe 90s the other one I met was in the early 2000s . I don't know how it is now with F13 but back. When I met those dudes they were associated with him altho one guy was tryna clean up thougth
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET