Home

Cocaine

Posted By: danielperrygin

Cocaine - 08/26/12 08:08 PM

I know for a fact their is a cocaine supply problem in many parts of he country. Any idea why?Elections? There hasnt been any in my hometown in over 2 months and i know folks that go to Memphis and Chicago "to see family" and they havent gone to see them in months because there is none there either. Any thoughts?
Posted By: EddieCoyle

Re: Cocaine - 08/26/12 08:11 PM

Where's your hometown?
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: Cocaine - 08/26/12 08:16 PM

Originally Posted By: danielperrygin
I know for a fact their is a cocaine supply problem in many parts of he country. Any idea why?Elections? There hasnt been any in my hometown in over 2 months and i know folks that go to Memphis and Chicago "to see family" and they havent gone to see them in months because there is none there either. Any thoughts?
try silkroad
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Cocaine - 08/26/12 08:24 PM

DPG, elections? LMAO, you cant be serious.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Cocaine - 08/26/12 08:25 PM

Theres a massive gang war in chicago that might be effecting the traffic since it is a hub city.

Re: Cocaine - 08/26/12 08:44 PM

Memphis is also a hub though and thats an hour away from blytheville arkansas. Mexican carels also use the bootheel of missouri as a hub for distribution due to its connection to so manyother states and i can hit a golf ball to th bootheel from my back yard. I used to be alot more involved in th drug trade and i know.for a.fact things dry up around election time, national state and local i dont care what you say(and good weed comes in from thanksgiving to christmas). Drug prices have rose like crazy in the last tens years and i believe this is du derectly from th rise in cost of transporting the product(gas).

On a side note hav yall heard of th livestock medication being used to cut cocaine now? It eats people from the inside out, a former boss/former lawn care service owner/good friend of mine died last year due to injesting to much of it. Started out as a scab on his face until it ate his nose and ears away. When he died they had him wrapped in a cadaver's skin because they had scraped off all of his rotted flesh. It was a terrible thing to happen to someone ecspecailly in such a small town as mine where everyone knows everyone.

Re: Cocaine - 08/26/12 08:49 PM

^^^ sound kinda similar to what they have been shooting up in russia lately...

Re: Cocaine - 08/26/12 08:51 PM

I'm sorry about your friend DPG, addiction is an evil thing.

Re: Cocaine - 08/26/12 08:53 PM

I'm sorry about your friend DPG, addiction is an evil thing.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Cocaine - 08/26/12 09:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
^^^ sound kinda similar to what they have been shooting up in russia lately...

Just read up on that drug. its fucked up what it does.

DPG maybe theres been some seizures at the border or something.

Re: Cocaine - 08/26/12 10:14 PM

I think most (smart) cocaine operations are doing is deverting shipments to europe instead of th us, meth is the the craz in the us not coke. You get up $20000-30000 for it a kilo here but in eurpe its woth almost triple ive read $85000. Simply economics, if it were up to me there wouldnt be any cocaine crossing the boarder its not worth the risk, but europe is worth the risk.

Re: Cocaine - 08/26/12 10:18 PM

stuff they ae cutting cocaine with

Re: Cocaine - 08/26/12 10:20 PM

Originally Posted By: danielperrygin
I think most (smart) cocaine operations are doing is deverting shipments to europe instead of th us, meth is the the craz in the us not coke. You get up $20000-30000 for it a kilo here but in eurpe its woth almost triple ive read $85000. Simply economics, if it were up to me there wouldnt be any cocaine crossing the boarder its not worth the risk, but europe is worth the risk.
thats pretty much spot on imo. coke had its heyday in the 70's, followed by crack in the 80's but after that it seems to have fizzled out, replaced by meth as you stated in the "upper" catagory. also, as you mentioned cocaine fetches a much higher price in europe these days. heroin is the big moneymaker at the present time in the us as far as imported drugs go, particularly in the northeast.

Re: Cocaine - 08/26/12 11:06 PM

I am very suprised herion hasnt made a move to where i live with all th pill addiction, i have never send or heard of it in my life and have only been asked if i could find some twice. My father in law says there is $350 set a side in case he become terminaly ill in which he hopes to go home and rest while i, his son in law, will try to locate whatever amount of herion $350 is lol. Anybody know what i.can get for that haha i love this damn place

Re: Cocaine - 08/26/12 11:07 PM

I am very suprised herion hasnt made a move to where i live with all th pill addiction, i have never send or heard of it in my life and have only been asked if i could find some twice. My father in law says there is $350 set a side in case he become terminaly ill in which he hopes to go home and rest while i, his son in law, will try to locate whatever amount of herion $350 is lol. Anybody know what i.can get for that haha i love this damn place

Re: Cocaine - 08/26/12 11:12 PM

Your questions are starting to become suspicious

Re: Cocaine - 08/26/12 11:20 PM

Loli guess you want to just deal with my father in law derectly lol
Posted By: pmac

Re: Cocaine - 08/27/12 03:40 AM

5yrs ago a kilo went from 20 to 28k, around massachusetts today its 40k and up plus its hard to find, but the pills and herion is every where sad no partys are good hi on oxy, sad plus you o.d.the big things arepeople fed exing every drug threw the mail. i remeber around 2003 people drove down to washington heights it was 18 to 22k everywhere, or you get robbed and pistol whipped. the jamicans got a thing for the elections they stop the older ones did.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET