Home

gotti jr still active?

Posted By: Five_Felonies

gotti jr still active? - 08/19/12 08:37 PM

i was thinking about this the other day. he says he isn't , but what is he supposed to say. others say that he is a powerful capo very active in south florida. i tend to think that he still is, just very much behind the scenes. thoughts?
Posted By: Strax

Re: gotti jr still active? - 08/19/12 08:42 PM

Well,don't you think FBI wouldn't investigate that ?

And then it would be all over news,but still i am 50/50
Posted By: Chopper2012

Re: gotti jr still active? - 08/19/12 08:50 PM

He would be a very stupid idiot to get back in the game.

He beat the government four times and they don't like it. They would just loooove to take another shot at him. The man needs to count his blessings, his money and just stay retired.
Posted By: strococs

Re: gotti jr still active? - 08/20/12 12:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Chopper2012
He would be a very stupid idiot to get back in the game.

He beat the government four times and they don't like it. They would just loooove to take another shot at him. The man needs to count his blessings, his money and just stay retired.

You have to be stupid to work with JR because if he was active he is a walking indictment. Unless you of course were going to plan to rat his out ass out.

I have to guess there is no way he is active in the Gambino family.
Posted By: Ted

Re: gotti jr still active? - 08/20/12 12:46 AM

He admited his membership in the Mafia with the Five Families consent. Their is no way he is still active with the Mafia.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: gotti jr still active? - 08/20/12 02:40 AM

I highly doubt he is active. But you never know.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: gotti jr still active? - 08/20/12 02:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Ted
He admited his membership in the Mafia with the Five Families consent. Their is no way he is still active with the Mafia.

I'm sure they want him to get his stupid movie done with so they get their cut and dig into the goba goo
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: gotti jr still active? - 08/20/12 03:40 PM

Yeah I don't think so either. He doesn't seem too bright (not that many of them are) but his constant run ins with the law, i would think the family would keep him at arm's length... they say you don't retire from that life, but I think in his case, the Gambinos say, "God bless..."
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: gotti jr still active? - 08/20/12 03:41 PM

He's not active.
Posted By: tiger84

Re: gotti jr still active? - 08/21/12 11:58 AM

Even if he is there is no way this guy will have any pull with the older and administration guys.
Posted By: FrankGaglianoJR

Re: gotti jr still active? - 08/22/12 06:11 PM

Id say no, i would say the Gambino's make a profit off his movie and shit because he has to pay tribute but as far as him doing illegal activites he may do a little but nothing big to get alot of notice from law enforcement however like i said im sure the gambino wiseguys are getting a payout for the Gotti movie..... just like the Gambinos tried to extort steven segal whenever he made a movie about him being italian and close ties to the mafia... that was funny he ran to the feds....
Posted By: pmac

Re: gotti jr still active? - 08/22/12 06:44 PM

i think gotti jr. last trial the feds stated they had info the ozone park crew of the gambinos asked sonny fransese if he would be upset if they killed him.or was feeling him out about it.
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: gotti jr still active? - 08/22/12 06:55 PM

The Gambino's ditched his ass years ago. He attracts negative attention
Posted By: Imamobguy

Re: gotti jr still active? - 08/22/12 07:32 PM

He is Participating in a Movie about his father, No "Gangster" would have time to make a Movie while active.
Posted By: Lenin_and_McCarthy

Re: gotti jr still active? - 08/22/12 08:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Imamobguy
He is Participating in a Movie about his father, No "Gangster" would have time to make a Movie while active.

Actually...
Posted By: Imamobguy

Re: gotti jr still active? - 08/23/12 08:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Lenin_and_McCarthy
Originally Posted By: Imamobguy

Actually...

Actually not. Gotti : Shadow's of my father is a new movie and he will be a producer, It is starring Al Pacino as Neil Dellacroce, John Travollta as John Gotti JR's father. Franzese's time was about up in the 1980's.
Posted By: JasonAnthony74

Re: gotti jr still active? - 08/23/12 11:23 PM

I hope John Gotti Jr. slips up and gets nabbed by the feds once again. For all the dirty stuff the guy has done, the killing of that bar patron back in the 80s (a crime which Junior was fingered for but never prosecuted) needs to be rectified. The guy was stabbed to death. Junior and his "posse" were there, but of course, Junior "didn't do it"!

Karma, man, Karma!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET