Silvio Dante - Marlboro Lights
Vito Spatafore - Winstons
Phil Leotardo - Marlboro Lights
Carmine Lupertazzi - Marlboro Reds or Winstons
Johnny Sacrimoni - Marlboro Reds and Marlboro Lights
Tony Blundetto - Marlboro Reds
Brendan Filone - Marlboro Lights
Mikey Palmicie - Marlboro Lights

This is quite random lol. I smoked mayfair till i quit last year if anyones interested lol
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/16/12 04:26 AM

If your in jail $5.00 Rollies ! lol
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/16/12 06:04 AM

are you fucking serious with this? like this has to be worst than the tallest gangster thread
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/16/12 06:08 AM

Originally Posted By: phatmatress
are you fucking serious with this? like this has to be worst than the tallest gangster thread

Tallest gangster thread? Need to get myself a link to that lol
Posted By: StreetNeapolitan1718

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/16/12 10:54 PM

First Of All you 2 Jerk Offs its a thread and if youse had eyes and Knowledge and knew half the shit I know about these guys then what the fuck are you doing on this site its okay to talk about Murder and everything else on this site I have seen more documentaries even before they were posted on this site so youse wanna talk on this site maybe should wake the fuck up and know what your talking about!
Posted By: SC

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/16/12 10:58 PM

Originally Posted By: StreetNeapolitan1718
First Of All you 2 Jerk Offs its a thread and if youse had eyes and Knowledge and knew half the shit I know about these guys then what the fuck are you doing on this site its okay to talk about Murder and everything else on this site I have seen more documentaries even before they were posted on this site so youse wanna talk on this site maybe should wake the fuck up and know what your talking about!

That's unacceptable here. Cut out the flaming remarks.

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 01:53 AM

Calm do i'm only playing i wasn't insulting you're amazing knowledge on this type of thing. Just saying a thread about what mobsters smoke is pretty random and congrats on all the documentaries you've watched .

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 06:07 AM

lol lol lol So Street Neapolitan tell me some stuff about murder I want to hear a story!

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 06:11 AM

hey Moltasanti You fucking cocksucker you don't even know who Christopher Moltasantis characters is based on thats what a WANNABE you are !

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 06:15 AM

Honestly I don't care who is character is based on if you couldn't tell by the name I'm making fun of the fictional character I really don't care who he was based on!

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 06:18 AM

So you are in No Position to even use a name that you GOT NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT FACE IT YOUR A WANNABE AND YOU AINT EVEN Italian !

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 06:19 AM

If that makes ya feel better typing all caps ill turn my speakers up

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 06:21 AM

Get this kid Off the site he's Useless he just laughs at everything like a simple minded jerk off!

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 06:21 AM

IF I'M NOT ITALIAN THEN WHAT AM I? I KNOW YOUR ARE ? panic But what am I? lol

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 06:28 AM

your either German Irish English Or Polish
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 06:32 AM

fight!fight!fight! mad

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 06:39 AM

your either German Irish English Or Polish

What's the difference doesn't mean he knows any less than you.
Posted By: Strax

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 06:53 AM

What the f**k happened here.

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 06:58 AM

It was stupid to even respond, whats the point of cursing at me? I mean whats that do?

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 07:01 AM

Well he is mad because not everybody like his thread,i am sure SC will take care of this thread.

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 07:13 AM

common lets change the subject..do it positive...since this thread is about addictive stuff like who smoked what kind of cig's,my question is were there any mobsters addicted to drugs and stuff like weed or coke,ive heard about Jimmy Needles from KC who arranged the murder of Lazia and there was this other guy in Gotti's crew but i dont remember his name

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 07:19 AM

Anthony Nicodemo Smokes pot. Here's his rap sheet.

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CourtSummaryReport.ashx?docketNumber=MC-51-CR-0052202-2011

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 07:21 AM

Well i've heard a lot of young mobsters these days are drug addicts.

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 07:44 AM

well ofcourse they do drugs,all of that disco/club life,women and all that pressure from the criminal life they live in,they gotta keep up plus a lot of movies like "scarface" influenced on their lives
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 07:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Strax
Well i've heard a lot of young mobsters these days are drug addicts.

Absolutely. And not only "these days", it goes way back.

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 07:46 AM

Did some of Demeos crew not have big problems with coke? Im pretty sure it was Joey and Chris .

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 07:46 AM

hey Moltasanti You fucking cocksucker you don't even know who Christopher Moltasantis characters is based on thats what a WANNABE you are !

Jackie D'Amico of the gambino's , Joey Merlino and phillip leonetti

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 07:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Camarel
Did some of Demeos crew not have big problems with coke? Im pretty sure it was Joey and Chris .

Caramel before you edited it that what did it say? I was going to respond to it but you changed it in 10 seconds

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 07:56 AM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Caramel before you edited it that what did it say? I was going to respond to it but you changed it in 10 seconds

Did they have problems with cock lol

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 08:04 AM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Did they have problems with cock lol

lol :cock: :lol
Posted By: SC

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 09:25 AM

StreetNeapolitan is history. He was warned against flaming but he didn't heed that warning.

If you feel you MUST flame someone and talk stupid, go somewhere else. YOU WON'T BE ALLOWED TO DO THAT HERE.
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 12:58 PM

not sure about mobsters but i'm sure most of the bloods and crips smoke newports
Posted By: Mark

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 05:07 PM

All the wise guys on the other side of the pond (Italy & Sicily) smoked a cigarette called "MS" in the gold box. This was in the mid eighties... not sure what it is these days.
Posted By: carmela

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 06:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark
All the wise guys on the other side of the pond (Italy & Sicily) smoked a cigarette called "MS" in the gold box. This was in the mid eighties... not sure what it is these days.

They still have that. My husband buys it in Sicily when we're there. He also buys a lot of Marlboro Gold when we're there, but they're different than regular Marlboro's that you buy here. Almost like they don't have a filter.
I'm looking at a pack right now (I dont smoke, though) and the warning label on the cigarettes flat out says, "Il fumo uccide" meaning "Smoking Kills". Nothing like being upfront and to the point. lol

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela

They still have that. My husband buys it in Sicily when we're there. He also buys a lot of Marlboro Gold when we're there, but they're different than regular Marlboro's that you buy here. Almost like they don't have a filter.
I'm looking at a pack right now (I dont smoke, though) and the warning label on the cigarettes flat out says, "Il fumo uccide" meaning "Smoking Kills". Nothing like being upfront and to the point. lol

That's what it says on british cigarette packs alongside a pic of someone dying of lung cancer or someone with really bad teeth. Disgusting but effective it made me quit smoking last year lol

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 09:17 PM

Ha! That is funny... it's nice to know that some things didn't change over there. I figured you would know, C! Thanks! A friend of mine used to jokingly refer to the Italian MS cigarette brand as; "Marlboro Sicilia".
I've told this before but I guess it is worth repeating in this thread - when I was in Italy, my landlord's aunt loved American Budweiser & Marlboro Red cigarettes. I would load up on them at the PX and offset some rent cost with said vices. smile I never smoked and loved Peroni birra so I never had a need to waste my ration card on anything but for my landlord's aunt!
BTW - congrats on the 1000th post, C!

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 09:27 PM

peroni is a damn good beer for a hot summers day!

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 09:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
peroni is a damn good beer for a hot summers day!

Indeed. There was another brand we used to get called Splugen's... verrry tastey!

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 09:40 PM

on a side note i hate cigarettes. they stink,are getting to be insanely expensive in the northeast, and why does everyone have to throw them on the ground instead of an ashtray or garbage can? with that said i think that all of these new smoking regulations are getting a bit absurd! alot of my friends smoke and as much as i hate them, if you are outside you should be able to light up wherever you want dammit!
Posted By: carmela

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 08/17/12 10:19 PM

Ha! That is funny... it's nice to know that some things didn't change over there. I figured you would know, C! Thanks! A friend of mine used to jokingly refer to the Italian MS cigarette brand as; "Marlboro Sicilia".
I've told this before but I guess it is worth repeating in this thread - when I was in Italy, my landlord's aunt loved American Budweiser & Marlboro Red cigarettes. I would load up on them at the PX and offset some rent cost with said vices. smile I never smoked and loved Peroni birra so I never had a need to waste my ration card on anything but for my landlord's aunt!
BTW - congrats on the 1000th post, C!

Wow I never pay attention to my posts. 1,000 of pure nonsense. Go me!

I know that Peroni beer I think. My husband doesn't drink, though. Somebody has to be the sober one in the house (he says). wink

Completely off topic, but you bring pancake batter or peanut butter over there and they will give you anything you want in return. grin

As far as what mobsters smoke, I'd say a majority of men, in general, smoke marlboro. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Posted By: don illuminati

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 07/04/14 05:36 PM

No filterless pall mall smokers?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 07/04/14 05:39 PM

Oh, Christ. Not this again. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 07/04/14 05:41 PM

What's next, Who wears Boxers and who wears briefs?
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 07/04/14 05:41 PM

lol
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 07/05/14 12:18 AM

Do made men prefer one ply or 2 ply toilet paper? What kind of fabric softener do you think they use?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 07/05/14 02:44 PM

Originally Posted By: blacksheep
Do made men prefer one ply or 2 ply toilet paper?

Some of the older guys use Depends whistle.
Posted By: Paddy_James

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 07/05/14 03:56 PM

I think it was Marlboro reds and camel from the 50's to 80's. I would say Marlboro gold and Newport is the biggie these days. In the 90's mob movies it was marlboro, but 00's was more NewPort.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 07/05/14 03:59 PM

Omar out of The Wire smokes NewPort.
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: Cigarette Brands Mobsters Smoked - 07/05/14 04:04 PM

I've met my share of wiseguys in my life, but never seen any of them break out a pack of newports. But then again, replying like this will only keep the thread alive longer. Sorry folks.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET