Home

dream mafia family

Posted By: handjerk69

dream mafia family - 08/13/12 11:24 AM

not endorsing mafia in any way but what would hypothetically be the best mafia famiily if u could choose whos in what ranks. im curious to know and why. sorry if this is done before
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: dream mafia family - 08/13/12 01:42 PM

Boss - Giovanni Falcone
Underboss - Paolo Borsellino
Consigliere - Joseph Pistone
Capo - Joaquin Garcia
Capo - Giuseppe Petrosino

All mobsters should rot in jail!!! mad
Posted By: m2w

Re: dream mafia family - 08/13/12 06:11 PM

boss: totò riina
underboss: carlo gambino
consigliere: bernardo provenzano

capos:

tony accardo
matteo messina denaro
salvatore maranzano
lucky luciano
tommy lucchese
frank costello
michele greco
ciccio madonia
nitto santapaola
joe profaci

killers: pino greco, roy de meo, albert anastasia
Posted By: Imamobguy

Re: dream mafia family - 08/15/12 02:18 AM

Don : Vito Corleone
Underboss : Vito Genovese
Consigliere : Charles Luciano

Caporegimes : Frank Costello, Albert Anastasia, Paul Castellano, Meyer Lansky, Vincent Gigante, Joe Bonanno, Carlo Gambino.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: dream mafia family - 08/15/12 04:40 AM

This has been done before but what the hell...

Boss - Carlo Gambino

Underboss - Lucky Luciano

Consigliere - Tony Accardo

Capos - Lucchesse,Castellano,Genovese,Gigante,Giancana,Casso

Re: dream mafia family - 08/15/12 04:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Boss - Giovanni Falcone
Underboss - Paolo Borsellino
Consigliere - Joseph Pistone
Capo - Joaquin Garcia
Capo - Giuseppe Petrosino

All mobsters should rot in jail!!! mad

I bet they will with that badass crew of lawbringers lol.
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: dream mafia family - 08/15/12 06:40 AM

Nice list Dwalin2011....its like the Avengers wink

Re: dream mafia family - 08/15/12 07:06 AM

Originally Posted By: m2w

capos:

tony accardo
matteo messina denaro
salvatore maranzano
lucky luciano
tommy lucchese
frank costello
michele greco
ciccio madonia
nitto santapaola
joe profaci

Knowing Toto' Riina's mentality, he and the other Sicilian bosses would probably try to kill the American bosses you listed, because they are too charismatic and wouldn't obey him.
Who would have won? confused
Posted By: FrankGaglianoJR

Re: dream mafia family - 08/15/12 05:21 PM

Boss: Carlos Marcello
Underboss: Carlo Gambino
Consigliere: Charly Luciano

Capos:
Tony Accardo
Joey Doves
Salvatore Maranzano
Vito Genovese
Vincent Gigante
Frank Castello
Joe Bonanno
Paul Castellano
Niel Dellacroce

Enforcers,
Anthony Spilotro, Albert Anastasia, Roy DeMeo, Benjamin Ruggiero,

Theres probably alot more, especially if i took the time to name soldiers and more enforcers... but this is a strong leadership base i have here.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: dream mafia family - 08/15/12 05:32 PM

My bet's on the Sicilians. They are even more ruthless than their American counterparts grin
Posted By: GaryH

Re: dream mafia family - 08/15/12 05:34 PM

As evil/twisted as they were, if I'm a mob boss then I want guys like Spilotro, Demeo and Mirra as soldiers to enforce my authority

Re: dream mafia family - 08/15/12 05:49 PM

Interesting phenomenon is(even in some older post like this one)that every one places Accardo as a capo...i mean he was the boss of the second largest city in the USA and he was on the spot for a while among very powerful gangsters like Rica and Giancana

Re: dream mafia family - 08/15/12 05:58 PM

Hello Toodoped,

I agree accardo was a huge power head in the outfit and Cosa Nostra all together as a whole.. So very good observation. I however think he was a great leader who was in there forever..Evaded most law enforcement..I personally had to fight with my own mind to put luciano as conslierge because i thought accardo should be in that seat.. however Luciano pretty much is the face of the young turks of the mafia.. the wise guys we seen in the 80's and today..however luciano did make bad descions like ratting on other made guys to up his position in power, and try to whack people ahead of him basically not how mafia protocol works, however i put gambino and marcello as the heads because of how they ran there families without scrutiny from law enforcement and pretty much with a iron hand.. very good observation though thanks
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: dream mafia family - 08/15/12 06:10 PM

Boss - Vincent Gigante
Consigliere - Joe Zerilli

Capo - Tony Salerno
Capo - Phillip Medico
Capo - Stefano Magaddino
Capo - Anthony Scotto
Capo - Sal Catalano
Capo - Anthony Carfano
Capo - Dominick Napolitano
Capo - Angelo Prisco
Capo - Ettore Coco
Capo - John Riggi
Capo - Johnny Roselli

Soldier - Matthew Madonna
Soldier - Bill Cutolo
Soldier - Chuckie Nicoletti
Soldier - Robert DiBernardo
Soldier - John Stallupi
Soldier - Jimmy Plumeri
Soldier - Danny Marino
Soldier - Sam Battaglia
Soldier - Frankie Carbo
Soldier - Ernie Muscarella
Soldier - Salvatore Gingello
Soldier - Tino Fiumara
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: dream mafia family - 08/16/12 05:25 AM

Modern era (1990-) only….

Boss)Uncle Joe Ligambi
Underboss)Matthew Madonna
Consigliere)Jimmy Brown Failla

Capos)John DiFronzo, Steven Crea, Rudy Fratto, Tony Graziano & Liborio Billomo (Zip crew)
Posted By: GrandAve

Re: dream mafia family - 08/16/12 08:29 PM

Boss: The Chin (but Accardo really runs the show)
Underboss: Neil Dellacroce
Consig: Accardo

here's top 5 capos

1. Ange LaPietra (sorry, biased)
2. Difronzo (cunning, GREAT earner)
3. Ciro Perrone (great earner, throwback kinda guy)
4. Crea (outstanding earner, looks like Phil Leotardo now LOL)
5. Anthony Spero (hey this guy was able to keep Pitera in check, that says something)

*EDIT: I would FORCE gotti to be the Chin's driver, just so everyone would laugh at him and call him a lackey. ha

Re: dream mafia family - 08/16/12 08:39 PM

Originally Posted By: m2w

capos:

tony accardo
matteo messina denaro
salvatore maranzano
lucky luciano
tommy lucchese
frank costello
michele greco
ciccio madonia
nitto santapaola
joe profaci

Knowing Toto' Riina's mentality, he and the other Sicilian bosses would probably try to kill the American bosses you listed, because they are too charismatic and wouldn't obey him.
Who would have won? confused

Thats a tough one man. Those sicilians love bombing, so our guys in the states would pretty much have to walk everywhere to be safe lol. On the other hand, the American guys had more cash, more power (dare I say because sicily is the size of what, Massachusetts?) I think if Chicago teamed up with any of the "big three" in NY (genovese, gambino, lucchese) they could wipe sicily off the map. And I mean Palermo, Corleone, etc.)
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: dream mafia family - 08/16/12 09:37 PM

Originally Posted By: GrandAve
Thats a tough one man. Those sicilians love bombing, so our guys in the states would pretty much have to walk everywhere to be safe lol. On the other hand, the American guys had more cash, more power (dare I say because sicily is the size of what, Massachusetts?) I think if Chicago teamed up with any of the "big three" in NY (genovese, gambino, lucchese) they could wipe sicily off the map. And I mean Palermo, Corleone, etc.)
maybe, and i'm not sure, that was true in years past but today its not even close. the sicilians have around 5,000 made men with close to 50,000 associates while lcn has maybe 1,000 made men with maybe 6,000-8,000 associates so they are severly outmatched both in terms of manpower and sheer brutality.

nobody seems off limits in italy as police and politicians are fair game to be murdered and that is almost unheard of in america. its hard to get an exact figure when it comes to money, but my guess would be that the sicilians make alot more. they are heavily involved in wholesale narcotics distribution, while lcn just seem to dabble as middlemen. also, the sicilians seem to be alot more of a global criminal syndicate with operations all over europe, north and south america while lcn doesnt seem to do much outside america than a few offshore wire rooms.
Posted By: GaryH

Re: dream mafia family - 08/16/12 09:51 PM

Boss: The Chin I would FORCE gotti to be the Chin's driver, just so everyone would laugh at him and call him a lackey. ha

And be as tight fisted as Nino Gaggi was with his Nephew and only pay Gotti $275 a week!
LOL

Re: dream mafia family - 08/16/12 11:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
maybe, and i'm not sure, that was true in years past but today its not even close. the sicilians have around 5,000 made men with close to 50,000 associates while lcn has maybe 1,000 made men with maybe 6,000-8,000 associates so they are severly outmatched both in terms of manpower and sheer brutality.

nobody seems off limits in italy as police and politicians are fair game to be murdered and that is almost unheard of in america. its hard to get an exact figure when it comes to money, but my guess would be that the sicilians make alot more. they are heavily involved in wholesale narcotics distribution, while lcn just seem to dabble as middlemen. also, the sicilians seem to be alot more of a global criminal syndicate with operations all over europe, north and south america while lcn doesnt seem to do much outside america than a few offshore wire rooms.

Well yeah today it would be no contest, but during the Riina days (late 70s/80s) I think we'd take them. Think about it, the outfit literally controlled Chicago (a town of roughly 3 million), and any one of the five families could pretty much shut down NY (what, 7 million or something?) with work stoppages, crooked politicians, corrupt cops, etc.. That's power. I'll say that Riina was probably more ruthless, but the same could be said about douche bags like al qaeda. Doesn't mean we don't kick their dicks into the dirt a lot more than they do to us. Who knows? I'd pay to see a war between American LCN and Sicily. I bet N'Drangheta wouldn't mind seeing that either lol.
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: dream mafia family - 08/17/12 03:28 AM

Not even a question at any point in time, Sicily takes it. Machine guns, mass executions, and they rarely miss.
Posted By: Strax

Re: dream mafia family - 08/17/12 06:14 AM

American La Cosa Nostra never made more money than Sicilian Mafia.

Re: dream mafia family - 08/17/12 06:36 AM

^^^not in the 40's-70's after that for sure cuz they took over the drug business,the american mob couldnt do shit with out the zips
Posted By: Strax

Re: dream mafia family - 08/17/12 06:55 AM

Well u can be right,since i really don't know.But after 70's and till today Sicilian Mafia making much more money than American Cosa Nostra.

Re: dream mafia family - 08/18/12 03:24 PM

Originally Posted By: BarrettM
Not even a question at any point in time, Sicily takes it. Machine guns, mass executions, and they rarely miss.

Sicilian Cosa Nostra are better than any Family in America. America's organised crime is a mess..
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: dream mafia family - 08/21/12 04:43 PM

Boss: Vincent ''The Oddfather'' Gigante
Consigliere: Giulio ''the man who was rejected by Satan'' Andreotti
Underboss: Carlo Gambino

Capos

Paolo di Lauro (drug and weapons trafficking) chief of the Neapolitan Faction;
Gennaro "Jerry" Angiulo (gambling and loan sharking);
Matthew Madonna;
Rosario Gambino head of the Cherry Hills Gambinos;
Joseph ''Crazy Joe'' Gallo;
Carmine Persico;
Thomas ''Tommy'' Vercetti Chief of Miami Faction;
Tony D'Amico chief of Springfield Faction
Frank Calì
Anthony ''The Ant'' Spilotro Las Vegas Faction (casinò skimming,loansharking,gambling,prostitution,murder);
Domenico Cefalù chief of the Sicilian Faction;
Dominick ''Sonny Black'' Napolitano;
Tommy Karateka Pitera;
Joel Cacace;
Jack di Norscio;
Liborio "Barney" Bellomo;
Other unknown Capos

Soldiers:
Cosimo, Vincenzo, Ciro, Marco, Nunzio, Salvatore Di Lauro,Furio Giunta,Pasquale ''the Animal'' Barra,Gennaro Marino,Raffaele Cutolo,Joey Leone,Luigi Goterelli,Vincenzo Cilli,
Giorgio Forelli,Mike Forelli,Marco Forelli,Arthur Zepulla
Mario Venturella,Vito Menotti, Vincent Lupisella,Sonny Onorato,Sammy Bottino,Rosario Zito,Mark Volpe,Salvatore Brusca,
Totò Riina, Charles Matteo,Anthony Spoleto,Frank Garone,Rocco Pelosi,Vincenzo Pelosi, Ray Boccino,Anthony Corrado,Tommaso Buscetta other unknown soldiers

Associates

Niko Bellic,Heidi Fleiss, Candice "Candy Suxxx" Shand,Steve Scott,Mercedes Cortez,Walter White,Jesse Pinkman,Gustavo Frink,
Mike Ehrmantraut,Frank "Lefty" Rosenthal,Herbert "Fat Herbie" Blitzstein,Michael Spilotro,Peanuts Pancsko, Butch Pancsko and Pops Pancsko, Frank DeLegge, Michael LaJoy, Joseph D'Argento, Gerald Tomasczek, Peter Basile Carl Urbanotti, Ernest Lehnigg, Samuel Cusumano, Joseph Cusumano, Ernesto "Ernie" Davino, "Crazy Larry" Neumann, Wayne Matecki,Salvatore "Sonny" Romano, Leonardo "Leo" Guardino, Frank Cullotta,Joseph Blasko,other unknowns associates

Allies: Five Families,SAMCRO (NY and NJ Chapter),Aryan Brotherhood,Irish Mafia,Sex.Money,Murda.

Rivals:Various gangs over NYC, including their allies

Re: dream mafia family - 08/21/12 05:37 PM

ToTo Riina as a soldier is a odd pick mind on elaborating why you think he should only be a soldier.
Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Re: dream mafia family - 08/22/12 01:52 PM

Boss-Matty Ianniello (RIP)
Underboss-Joey Merlino
Consigliere-Joesph Bonanno
Street Boss-Alphonse Capone
Capos
*Vincent Gigante
*Carmine Persicio
*John Gotti
*Tony Accardo
*Joseph Ligambi
*Nicky Scarfo
*Dominic Cefalu
*Tony Sirico (remember he was a mobster before his acting career)
*Benny Mangano
*Albert Anatasia
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: dream mafia family - 08/22/12 04:21 PM

totò riina is an animal, such as Pasquale Barra and raffaele cutolo.
if I were a boss,I will create a firing group is we put all those assocciati or soldiers, fit only to commit murder, in addition to the already mentioned I would put

Roy Demeo as capo
Soldiers:totò riina, Pasquale Barra,raffaele cutolo,salvatore brusca and the di lauro brothers.

other critics to my list?

Re: dream mafia family - 08/22/12 04:50 PM

I think Cutolo would be no good as a soldier because he spent his whole life in jail and is no expert in personally carrying out hits. But he has abilities as an organizer and could be at least a capo.

Re: dream mafia family - 08/22/12 05:26 PM

You cant put guys like Gotti,Persico or Riina as capos,cuz there will be a hell lot of killing for the TOP place and the family wont last a day and dont you wonder why!? wink
Posted By: Wilson

Re: dream mafia family - 08/22/12 06:12 PM

Not really in the mood to break down the entire family. But my main guys definately would be Tony Accardo, Angelo Lapietra, Anthony Casso, John Gotti, Frank Calabrese Sr., and Tommy Pitera. I'd even throw in Richard Kuklinski just for fun.

Re: dream mafia family - 08/23/12 06:53 PM

Ok Toodoped made me think so

Boss-John Scalish
Underboss-Joey Merlino
Consigliere-Tony Accardo
Street Boss
*Sammy Gravano (remember he ratted because Gotti lied to him and afterwards he was going to start the arizona mafia
Capos
*Paul Castellano
*Neil Dellacroce
*Lefty Ruggerio
*Peter Milano
*Mike Miranda
*Nicky Scarfo

Only guys I can see going out of line are Scarfo and Merlino
Posted By: joeyjerk

Re: dream mafia family - 09/03/12 11:57 PM

Boss Carlo Gambino

underboss Santo Traficante....consilgre..Lucky Luciano

Capos
Carlo Marcello
Chin Gigante
Mya Lansky
Benny Aloi
Aniello Delacroce
Frank Costello

enforcers
Frank Nitti
Roy DeMeo
Nicky Scarfo
Posted By: joeyjerk

Re: dream mafia family - 09/04/12 12:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Camarel
This has been done before but what the hell...

Boss - Carlo Gambino

Underboss - Lucky Luciano

Consigliere - Tony Accardo

Capos - Lucchesse,Castellano,Genovese,Gigante,Giancana,Casso

I AGREE BOTH Gambino and Luciano MUST be in the top 3 spots of a dream tree
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: dream mafia family - 11/14/12 05:30 AM

Bosses-santo trafficante
Underboss-sam"momo "giancana
consig-raymond patriarca sr.
Capos
Neil dellacroce
Bill cutulo
Tommy luchesse
Fat tony Salerno

Soldiers/enforcers
Roy demeo
Tommy pitera
Steven crea(money to kick up)
Tony spilotro
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: dream mafia family - 11/14/12 12:48 PM

Boss:Vincent"Chin"Gigante. Underboss: Steven"Herbie"Crea. Consigliere:Joseph N Gallo. Caporegime:Liborio"Barney"Bellomo. Caporegime:Vincent"Jimmy"Caci(LA). Capiregime:Alphonse Truchhio. Caporegime:Marco D'Amico. Caporegime:Domenico"Danny"Cutai. Caporegime:Frank"Daddy Frank"Diecidue(FL). Soldier:Vito Rizzuto. Soldier:Sam Destefano. Soldier:Anthony"Nics"Nicodemo. Soldier:Mathew Gugliemetti. Soldier:Giovanni"John"Gambino

Re: dream mafia family - 11/14/12 05:56 PM

Boss - Carlo Gambino, Acting Boss: Salvatore Riina, Front Boss: Charles Luciano

Underboss - Frank Costello, Acting Underboss: Matteo Messina Denaro
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: dream mafia family - 11/14/12 09:21 PM

Boss- Frank Costello
Underboss- Carlo Gambino
Consigliere- Tony Accardo
Caporegimes
Paul Ricca
John Scalish
Tommy Luchesse
Santo Trafficante
Joseph Aiuppa
Vincent Gigante
Raymond Patriarca
enforcers
Roy Demeo
Tony Splitro
Jimmy Burke
Posted By: gamms

Re: dream mafia family - 11/15/12 05:14 AM

LOL handjerk. a name to match the thread. one big dry one. just kidding you pal!

boss-joe bonanno---he is so low key he only communicates with his solders thru the rear fold in his books.lol.

under-john alite-a true tough guy that the soldiers can look up to. a real fucking role model tough guy who keeps all the crews in line.

consigleiri-gaspipe casso-his clear judgement is definetly his strong suit lol.

hollywood crew-junior gotti a.k.a. john travolta(acting capo lindsay lohan)

miami crew-chris 'pattycake' paciello and madonna

the sp*c crew-hector 'sanchez' pagan

Re: dream mafia family - 11/16/12 02:07 PM

@ Wilson - Why would you want John Gotti? He wasn't low key and couldn't even spell the word. He whacked a Boss and pissed off people that shouldn't of been pissed off like Corallo, Casso and Gigante.
Posted By: Madonn

Re: dream mafia family - 11/17/12 12:06 AM

Boss- Philip Lombardo (of course )
Underboss- Paul Castellano
Consigliere- Carlo Gambino
Caporegimes:
Tony Salerno
Santo Trafficante
Vincent Gigante
Neil Delacroce

Soldiers:
Roy Demeo
Tony Mirra
Tony Spilotro
Benny Ruggiero
Tommy Karate
Carmine Galante
Cesare Bonventre
Tony Casso
Posted By: jonnynonos

Re: dream mafia family - 11/17/12 02:47 AM

LOL at the short shrift given to Arcaddo, Giancana, Humphries and Capone.

In its prime the Outfit controlled Chicago, Vegas, Hollywood, an obscene amount of unions and, as much as it embarrasses me as American citizen, it's fairly hard to believe that they weren't partially responsible for the election of JFK and deeply in bed with his dad. The CIA chose to get in bed with Chicago over Cuba.

And Arcaddo died at his daughter's house. That's pretty damn gangster.

Re: dream mafia family - 05/18/13 09:22 PM

Know this threads old now but I thought of a master crime family

Boss
Aniello Dellacroce

Underboss
John Franzese

Consigliere
Tony Accardo

Capo's
*John Rosselli
*Gregory Scarpa
*Albert Tocco
*Paul Vario
*James Licavoli
*Vincent Gigante
*Thomas Sinito
*Tony Salerno
*Albert Gallo
*Gerardo Catena

Known Soldiers
*Thomas DiSimmone
*Frank Bonpensiero
*Robert DiBernardo
*Philip Lombardo
*Liborio Bellomo
*Venero Mangano
*Daniel Leo
*Dominick Cirillo
*Lawrence Dentico
*Matthew Ianniello
*Saverio Santora
*Philip Rastelli
*Louis Manna
*John Barbato
*Tino Fiumara
*James Failla
*Joseph N Gallo
*Sam Giancana
*Thomas Gambino
*Daniel Marino

Enforcers
*Jimmy Burke
*Henry Hill
Posted By: jordsta

Re: dream mafia family - 05/18/13 10:40 PM

If you had Aniello Dellacroce as boss, you'd definitely have John Gotti has captain - Aniello would the only one who could control him.

I'm confused why any of the Rizzutos aren't mentioned in this thread. Vito Rizzuto is a formidable opponent, regardless if he's in Canada or not - I'd definitely have him in a ruling panel.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: dream mafia family - 05/18/13 10:55 PM

I have a unique organization setup:
Final decison maker: al capone (in another town pretending to be sick)
3 man council: frank costello, paul ricca, tommy luchese (they handle everyday ops and communicate with capone through a messenger )
Street boss: vincent galante (crazy act)
Enforcer: tony accardo
Top capo: santos traficante
Made guy: michael franchese
Highest ranking non-itallian: myer lanskey (unnamed 4th member of council)

Re: dream mafia family - 05/18/13 10:58 PM

Street boss communicates with the 3 man council through messenger also

Re: dream mafia family - 05/18/13 11:09 PM

Originally Posted By: thebigfella

Carmine Galante or Vincent Gigante?

Re: dream mafia family - 05/18/13 11:25 PM

Dwalin, maybe you could throw DiFronzo in as Street Boss. Joseph Ligambi deserves recognition too, he could be in for the Street Boss title.

Re: dream mafia family - 05/18/13 11:46 PM

Originally Posted By: jordsta
Dwalin, maybe you could throw DiFronzo in as Street Boss. Joseph Ligambi deserves recognition too, he could be in for the Street Boss title.

No, I put only antimafia fighters in my "family". Maybe I should have put Robert Kennedy and Thomas Dewey as associates, although Dewey became corrupt later.
Maybe you confused my list with another poster's list?

Re: dream mafia family - 05/18/13 11:55 PM

I don't know why I said Dwalin, maybe I was reading your post whilst typing lol. Thebigfella was the attended person.

If you're going legal, give Rudy Giuliani a shout; he took down Anthony Salerno whilst boss of the Genovese family.

Re: dream mafia family - 05/19/13 02:33 AM

Today is not ur day jordsta, ur wrong again, read before typing
Posted By: GoldenEagle

Re: dream mafia family - 05/19/13 05:03 AM

Nicky, I like your group the most and think they look pretty strong. The only change I would make is pulling Accardo to capo and I would make Chin my consigliere. Not that you are wrong I would just prefer a NYC boss to Chicago.

Re: dream mafia family - 05/19/13 05:56 AM

Carmine Galante or Vincent Gigante?

I'm sure he meant Gigante since he said crazzy act.

Re: dream mafia family - 05/19/13 05:57 AM

I have a unique organization setup:
Final decison maker: al capone (in another town pretending to be sick)
3 man council: frank costello, paul ricca, tommy luchese (they handle everyday ops and communicate with capone through a messenger )
Enforcer: tony accardo
Top capo: santos traficante
Made guy: michael franchese
Highest ranking non-itallian: myer lanskey (unnamed 4th member of council)

Why Michael Franzeze?
Posted By: GoldenEagle

Re: dream mafia family - 05/19/13 06:12 AM

Camarel, Michael Franzeze would serve as the family historian/ information director between the family and the various authors and tv shows who wanted to make a story.

Re: dream mafia family - 05/19/13 10:02 AM

Today is not ur day jordsta, ur wrong again, read before typing

Where am I wrong? Giuliani was just as anti mafia as anyone else dwalin listed - he has the past of convicting mafiosi:
- 18 in the Pizza Connection case;
- 3 bosses - if you would call Salerno a boss (Salerno ("Frontboss" whilst Chin took a step back from a few activities), Persico, & Corallo)

The list goes on, there's two examples. I'm not wrong. He's definitely legal-made guy material lol.

I'm assuming that's where you're saying I'm wrong, or you're shooting down my opinion on who'd make a good street boss. Hell it doesn't matter.

Re: dream mafia family - 05/19/13 11:09 AM

True, if Dellacroce had become Boss then Gotti would have learned how to be a Don by the time of 1985 (as whoever Dellacroce used as UB would have been indicted and sentenced to 100 years) guess Don Carlo just made a bad decision for once
Posted By: barry

Re: dream mafia family - 02/09/14 09:45 PM

great list ... name their strong points
Posted By: mulberry

Re: dream mafia family - 02/10/14 04:05 AM

Boss scarfo
Ub gotti
Consig casso

Re: dream mafia family - 06/01/14 05:04 PM

Administration
Boss-Vito Genovese
Underboss-Anthony Casso
Consigliere-Nicodemo Scarfo

Capos
-John Gotti
-Roy DeMeo
-Carmine Persicio
-Joseph Gallo
-Anthony Mirra
-Joey Merlino
Posted By: mulberry

Re: dream mafia family - 06/01/14 07:14 PM

Sicilians wouldn't last too long in America and the family would be decimated. They are too violent and once they start blowing things up and killing women and children, the US govt would squash them like bugs. This isn't Italy or Sicily.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: dream mafia family - 06/01/14 07:20 PM

Originally Posted By: mulberry
Sicilians wouldn't last too long in America and the family would be decimated. They are too violent and once they start blowing things up and killing women and children, the US govt would squash them like bugs. This isn't Italy or Sicily.

Amen. It's not even Canada lol.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: dream mafia family - 06/01/14 07:47 PM

Hey PB who would be in your dream mafia family? lol
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: dream mafia family - 06/01/14 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Hey PB who would be in your dream mafia family? lol

You know I don't post in these threads, Delly lol.

But nightmare is more like it lol .
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: dream mafia family - 06/01/14 08:00 PM

Underboss: Batman
Consig: Peter Griffin

Capos: John Candy
Bill Murray
Rodney Dangerfield
Tommy Karate Pitera

Motto: "Laugh or die, that's why Tommy is here"
Posted By: TheAustralian

Re: dream mafia family - 06/01/14 08:43 PM

No, not endorsing the mafia at all... sigh...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET