Home

The Secrets of a Drug Dealer

Posted By: EddieCoyle

The Secrets of a Drug Dealer - 08/12/12 04:09 AM

Vice has produced some of the best documentary films in the past few years, and their guerrilla style journalism has been a game changer (See the VICE GUIDE TO EVERYTHING series).

Here is the story of a young, NYC based drug dealer, sharing his day to day life and work habits. He reveals how his father was a NYC Mafia contract killer who died of a heart attack.

It's an interesting watch, its always fun to put yourself in these peoples shoes for a short time.

Now what I'm really interested in, any of you have any ganders on who Daddy was?
Posted By: Imamobguy

Re: The Secrets of a Drug Dealer - 08/12/12 01:36 PM

Considering there is about over 10000 drug dealers in NYC and probably about 500 of their fathers were involved in the Mob. Look this guys name up and it might be there in a website
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: The Secrets of a Drug Dealer - 08/12/12 02:08 PM

Its a good documentary although i did watch it with a little skepticism to its authenticity. The funny thing is that he goes on about how he was arrested and dealing the drugs the right way when he came out yet he is allowing a film crew to document his inventory,drug transactions and even members of his crew also he's giving hints about his past. If this guy is for real i have a feeling he gonna get busted or the heat is gonna be turned up on him.
Posted By: Antimacy

Re: The Secrets of a Drug Dealer - 08/12/12 04:11 PM

I watched it and from the information I gathered my guess would be, if he had a son, I'm unaware if he did or not but Anthony Capo's son.

Capo just recently died of a heart attack in 2012, so who knows.

But as said on another board who had posted this, his father could have just been a "nobody", no one of real importance.

EDIT: A thing I thought was strange was that he doesn't seem to have one of those distinct NY accents, maybe one from New England or something? Maybe one of the Americans on this board could elaborate.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: The Secrets of a Drug Dealer - 08/13/12 02:31 PM

Have you seen this video of drug dealing in chicago. Its basically this old guy that lives in chicagos westside and basically records in secret all the drug dealers in his neighbourhood and gives a breakdown of the crew and organisation thats running everything there in this video. Its a bit slow but its interesting to watch as it gives you look at what goes on in a drug trafficking zone. This guys got some balls on him thats for sure.

Posted By: tt120

Re: The Secrets of a Drug Dealer - 08/15/12 05:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Antimacy

EDIT: A thing I thought was strange was that he doesn't seem to have one of those distinct NY accents, maybe one from New England or something? Maybe one of the Americans on this board could elaborate.

he's definitely from NY you can hear the accent and his little speech mannerisms buried under that voice effect thing they did to mask his voice. I'd guess just because of where he was driving and where he lived that he was from Brooklyn. Maybe that's just the 'shift' he was working but all of those shots of him in the car were driving around east williamsburg/bushwick, south williamsburg, bed-stuy and what looked like almost east flatbush. the VICE office is in the williamsburg area so im just reaching/assuming they ended up meeting the kid through an employee or friend being one of his customers or something
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: The Secrets of a Drug Dealer - 02/01/13 08:37 AM

Anyone have anything else to say about this kid?? There is no way he's pulling in 60 grand a week profit, maybe in total. But no way profit..
Anyone have any idea who his dad is?
Definetally not anthony capos son.. Capo wasn't a memmber of ny 5 families. He was from the jersey decavalcante family. Plus capo went bad and became a snitch. The kid acted like his dad lived the life til he died..
Who know vice is ran by a bunch of little bitch hipsters so half of this is probably bullshit, still fun to watch regardless.
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: The Secrets of a Drug Dealer - 02/01/13 12:27 PM

If u have the right connect and can move it it'd b possible to make 60grand.not week in week out tho.that'd b a good week
Posted By: juniorgong75

Re: The Secrets of a Drug Dealer - 02/02/13 09:04 PM

this guys father was joey gallo anybody elese put it together look at the newspaper clipping in the video
Posted By: AmericanCrime

Re: The Secrets of a Drug Dealer - 02/02/13 09:53 PM

I thought Gallo only had one daughter?
Wasn't Gallo was murdered, as well...

Re: The Secrets of a Drug Dealer - 02/02/13 10:12 PM

Joe gallo from the gambinos?
Posted By: Skinny

Re: The Secrets of a Drug Dealer - 02/02/13 11:12 PM

^^^ no crazy joe.

Most the shots are in Williamsburg and around North BK.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: The Secrets of a Drug Dealer - 02/02/13 11:43 PM

Great videos, Scorsese.

Re: The Secrets of a Drug Dealer - 02/03/13 12:26 AM

I thought he said his dad died of a heart attack? I think the bullets got crazy joe first.idk if I believe he's the son of crazy joe gallo

Re: The Secrets of a Drug Dealer - 02/03/13 01:36 AM

Maybe hes Larrys son? Idk... Is Blast still alive?

Re: The Secrets of a Drug Dealer - 02/03/13 01:41 AM

Now that i think of it.... Joe Gallo would have been dead by the time he was born...
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: The Secrets of a Drug Dealer - 02/03/13 01:46 AM

I really wonder if he dad was "somebody".. Someone figure it out..
He drops a lot of info in this video.. Too much if you ask me.. Talks about his past criminal history and juvenille convictions.. You know he's driving a chrystler 300. And he's got a tattoo on his hand.. Funny he got popped right after they made this video..
Posted By: Camarel

Re: The Secrets of a Drug Dealer - 02/03/13 01:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Skinny
Maybe hes Larrys son? Idk... Is Blast still alive?

I'm pretty sure he's still alive he must be in his late 80s now.

Re: The Secrets of a Drug Dealer - 02/03/13 02:21 AM

Honestly hes probly over playing his connections... I seen it a hundred times... Hes already acting like a tough guy on camera... "If you werent here.... Blah blah blah".... A real "Tough Guy" woulda beat his ass camera or not..
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET