Home

Salvatore Scarpa

Posted By: StreetNeapolitan1718

Salvatore Scarpa - 08/12/12 01:28 AM

Hey if Any of youse care I found a article on Greg Scarpas younger brother Salvatore Scarpa

http://www.nytimes.com/1987/01/15/nyregion/reputed-mafioso-shot-at-a-club-in-brooklyn.html
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Salvatore Scarpa - 08/12/12 09:31 AM

Originally Posted By: StreetNeapolitan1718
Hey if Any of youse care I found a article on Greg Scarpas younger brother Salvatore Scarpa

http://www.nytimes.com/1987/01/15/nyregion/reputed-mafioso-shot-at-a-club-in-brooklyn.html

Of course do we care, Streets.
There are some indications that Salvatore´s brother, Greg was involved with this killing and that it had to do with protecting his status as a high echolon mob informant. Thanks to Angela Clemente, Greg Scarpa´s FBI files have been re-released just recently and posted up on another forum. I haven´t been able to read them because, for some reason, they seem impossible to open and download. I don´t think there is anything in these files regarding the Salvatore Scarpa´s murder that could shed some light on Greg´s involvement but Angela Clemente is determined to keep on fighting to make the FBI release ALL the files they´ve got on him. And there is plenty on Greg Scarpa the FBI does not want to reveal.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Salvatore Scarpa - 08/12/12 09:47 PM

greg scarpa had mikey pardiso a gambino family members brother who worked for fbi like whitey bulger and flemmi go in the club with a crew in masks, pointed out scarpa's brother to the shooter killed with 1 to the head, i think greg thought his borther was gonna tell persico and friends about his snitching. that girl clemette is trying to get to the bottom. killing on the fbi payroll these guys in boston got 100 mill limone ect.
Posted By: Capodecina

Re: Salvatore Scarpa - 08/12/12 10:25 PM

Being the older brother by two years, Greg Scarpa quickly sucked his brother into the Colombo family. However, Greg Sr. and his son both eventually became capos in the organization while Salvatore remained a soldier throughout all the years.
  • Sal and three other men were indicted in 1981 as co-conspirators in a complex fraud and theft scheme.
  • In September 1986, Sal was charged with cocaine possession.
  • On the 14 of January, 1987, Salvatore Scarpa was shot to death. He was allegedly the victim of a coke-war which was started by Greg Scarpa's son, Gregory Jr.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET