Home

Houston Family

Posted By: Scalish

Houston Family - 07/24/12 11:38 PM

Does anyone know if Houston has a family, I heard that Giordano's son was active there?
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Houston Family - 07/24/12 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Scalish
Does anyone know if Houston has a family, I heard that Giordano's son was active there?

I don't know that much about the smaller families but did Houston ever have one? I've heard of a Dallas family but never Houston.

Re: Houston Family - 07/25/12 12:05 AM

I know about the Dallas family Civello was boss for years than Campisi. But I read somewhere Houston had a small family and that Tony Giordano's son was active in it.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Houston Family - 07/25/12 12:12 AM

There was never a family in Houston.

Re: Houston Family - 07/25/12 12:12 AM

I know about the Dallas family Civello was boss for years than Campisi. But I read somewhere Houston had a small family and that Tony Giordano's son was active in it.

I don't know nothing about it so can't say but more widely recognized families like Buffalo and KC are barely active anymore so i doubt it.

Re: Houston Family - 07/25/12 02:34 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

I haven't heard of them either but do you know anything about Tony Giordano( i don't) just pasted it from his question. Has his son (if you've heard of him ) got anything going in Houston?

Re: Houston Family - 07/25/12 10:55 AM

I am new on this Bro and do not know how to post articles yet. If you could let me know how to do that it would be appreciated. If you google Houston crime family something will come up like Houston crime family Wiki go into that and read it is short.

Re: Houston Family - 07/25/12 10:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

I haven't heard of them either but do you know anything about Tony Giordano( i don't) just pasted it from his question. Has his son (if you've heard of him ) got anything going in Houston?

I generally ignore Wiki. You have to wade through too much nonsense and made up stuff. I suppose it's possible there have been some mob guys here or there that operated in Houston at one time or another. But as far as an actual LCN family that was based there? Never.

Re: Houston Family - 07/25/12 11:10 AM

Yep I agree with that. Ivy have you heard of Tony Giordano's son?

Re: Houston Family - 07/25/12 11:31 AM

Yep I agree with that. Ivy have you heard of Tony Giordano's son?

Just from that same Wiki page.

Re: Houston Family - 07/25/12 11:48 AM

You think he is bull to or there is truth to him being active there?

Re: Houston Family - 07/25/12 02:43 PM

I am new on this Bro and do not know how to post articles yet. If you could let me know how to do that it would be appreciated. If you google Houston crime family something will come up like Houston crime family Wiki go into that and read it is short.

To post articles just copy the link and paste it here.
Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Re: Houston Family - 07/25/12 05:21 PM

Carlos Marcello from New Orleans or Joe Civello from Dallas, TX would have held sway over any mob activity in Houston, TX.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Houston Family - 07/25/12 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: SilentPartnerz
Carlos Marcello from New Orleans or Joe Civello from Dallas, TX would have held sway over any mob activity in Houston, TX.

I think it would have been J.R. Ewing.

Re: Houston Family - 07/25/12 05:57 PM

Thanks Camarel

Re: Houston Family - 07/25/12 06:39 PM

Thanks Camarel

No problem
Posted By: TonyG

Re: Houston Family - 07/26/12 09:23 AM

Tony Giordano did not have any sons. He had 2 daughters.

Re: Houston Family - 07/26/12 10:41 AM

Okay Thanks Tony G.
Posted By: ScottD

Re: Houston Family - 07/26/12 12:50 PM

Originally Posted By: SilentPartnerz

The other city with Mafia activity was Glaveston and the Maceos. The Maceos were under Marcellos wing.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET