Home

Phil Leonetti pic

Posted By: Little_Frankie

Phil Leonetti pic - 07/17/12 06:06 PM

Here is crazy Phil getting his disguise applied for his 1996 ABC Primetime interview. I just watched it and it is awesome. I'm surprised it doesn't get talked about more.

Posted By: cheech

Re: Phil Leonetti pic - 07/17/12 06:08 PM

where can i watch this?

Re: Phil Leonetti pic - 07/17/12 06:12 PM

It's not online as far as I could find. It was part of an order I put together to round out my DVD collection and it just arrived today.
Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Re: Phil Leonetti pic - 07/17/12 07:29 PM

'Lil Frank: You know we all are dying to watch them both. If you ever post them, please let us know. Thanks.
Posted By: merlino

Re: Phil Leonetti pic - 07/17/12 09:42 PM

here is a clip:

http://www.markfalstad.com/09interviews/IVPGleonetti.html
Posted By: Ivan

Re: Phil Leonetti pic - 07/17/12 10:45 PM

Looks like he is dressing up as Billy Batts for Halloween.

Re: Phil Leonetti pic - 07/17/12 11:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Ivan
Looks like he is dressing up as Billy Batts for Halloween.

lol
Posted By: Joe_Bonanno

Re: Phil Leonetti pic - 07/18/12 06:09 AM

Whoa man, put one of the interviews please, I'm sure they are very interesting.
Posted By: gemini_killer

Re: Phil Leonetti pic - 07/18/12 07:37 AM

oh my thats phil... wow... he could have been living next door to me and I would never have known.. but if I heard the voice - gotcha, he's got a very distinctive voice...
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Phil Leonetti pic - 07/27/12 03:50 AM

How does this episode compare to his "mobsters" episode that was on the bio channel? Was the bio channel one filmed before this abc primetime episode? Or after? I would really like to watch it if someone could direct me to it, I assume its not on youtube...
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Phil Leonetti pic - 07/27/12 04:05 AM

Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
How does this episode compare to his "mobsters" episode that was on the bio channel? Was the bio channel one filmed before this abc primetime episode? Or after? I would really like to watch it if someone could direct me to it, I assume its not on youtube...

I don't have a clue but he flipped in 89 the ops pic is in 96 and i've not watched the mobsters ep but im guessing it's from the 2000s. The op or the Philly experts will be able to clear it up for you.
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Phil Leonetti pic - 07/27/12 07:36 AM

Thanks for the info. Greatly appreciated.I always was intrigued by people saying after leonetti flipped he went and stole millions in cash that scarfo had stashed away.. Who knows if there's any truth to it but if there is then he not only flipped on scarfo but then also robbed him, talk about hitting him hard. I'm new to posting on the board but have been reading and following for months now.. Figured it was time to participate.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET