Home

Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD

Posted By: Little_Frankie

Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/11/12 11:51 PM

I got a confirmation email today that it shipped out. I should have tomorrow or Friday. I also ordered the ABC special with Leonetti.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/11/12 11:53 PM

Nice, let us know when your able to upload it online. Maybe you can put a password on the file so every random person doesnt download it without your password.

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/11/12 11:57 PM

Yeah, I need to do something. I was the one who put up the original Gravano interview from an old VHS tape that I had in my attic. I don't mind sharing the stuff but I keep finding it on everyone elses channel and they claim it's their original upload. Kind of makes me think twice about uploading it.

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/11/12 11:59 PM

Gotcha, maybe you can have an exclusive download link and have everybody who wants to see it message you and you provide the link...

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/12/12 12:03 AM

Maybe I'll watermark each one individually with the screen name of the person who requested it so if it ends up on YT we will know who's responsible and we can riot lol

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/12/12 12:08 AM

lol
Posted By: Ted

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/12/12 01:11 AM

Just watermark it with your username and initials.
Posted By: Joe_Bonanno

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/12/12 01:12 PM

You made my day, man! Post the link on the forum with your watermark, that way everyone will know that you are the man's man grin Ot before the video you can write - "This video was originally uploaded by liitle frankie "
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/12/12 06:50 PM

Oh man i'm giddy for this!
Posted By: Nick_the_Greek

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/13/12 12:45 AM

Where'd you get the DVDs? Couldn't find this anywhere...wherever it was, do they have the Jack Garcia one also? (I know it's up on the cbs news site, but crappy quality)
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/13/12 06:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Little_Frankie
Yeah, I need to do something. I was the one who put up the original Gravano interview from an old VHS tape that I had in my attic. I don't mind sharing the stuff but I keep finding it on everyone elses channel and they claim it's their original upload. Kind of makes me think twice about uploading it.

In all honesty you shouldn't post it here if you don't want every random person to download it.

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/13/12 07:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Nick_the_Greek
Where'd you get the DVDs? Couldn't find this anywhere...wherever it was, do they have the Jack Garcia one also? (I know it's up on the cbs news site, but crappy quality)

I got it directly from CBS. If you want the email address of the lady who helped me, I can send it to you.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/13/12 08:51 PM

I got it directly from CBS. If you want the email address of the lady who helped me, I can send it to you.

Do they also send overseas? I want to get my hands on the Joe Bonanno interview.

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/13/12 09:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black

Do they also send overseas? I want to get my hands on the Joe Bonanno interview.

I have no idea. The contact who can help you is Maria Montas, MontasM@cbsnews.com

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/14/12 05:40 AM

Little Frankie, you are a good man, without you we could never watch the Gravano interview.
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/14/12 09:39 AM

sooo....where can we download the casso interview? smile

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/14/12 09:49 AM

He probably haven't ripped it yet, but it'll be a great weekend if he succeed smile
Posted By: TonyG

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/15/12 06:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black

I would also love to see the full Joe Bonanno interview. If anyone ever gets it, please send me a pm.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/15/12 07:15 AM

Originally Posted By: TonyG

I would also love to see the full Joe Bonanno interview. If anyone ever gets it, please send me a pm.

It's not unlike his book. Lots of self-serving, delusional, hot air.

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/15/12 09:54 AM

How was the interview Frankie? Was it good? How long it is?
Posted By: SgWaue86

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/16/12 12:31 AM

When are we gonna be able to view it
Posted By: gemini_killer

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/16/12 08:55 AM

I've contacted that lady lil frankie suggested and am waiting for a reply - it was the weekend so thats maybe why i'm waiting so long ... but i'm ready to order as soon as possible, when I get it through the post someone can advise me where and how to upload it (I read utube will remove it right away) - bare in mind I stay in Scotland and mail from the us takes usually 4-14 working days - so if I get to order today then hopefully a week or 2 - I've waited years for this ... i'll wait 2 weeks no problem cool

might order the john martorano one aswell - I gotta have it

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/16/12 10:17 AM

I'm waiting for this for years also. The easiest way to put it up is to arhive it in parts - rar1, rar2 and so on, and upload it to sites like filesonic. When we become few people who have it then it's easier.

Or I think we can put it with hidden link to youtube and everybody who has the link could download it.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/16/12 03:26 PM

I saw a brief clip on it from his bio on that crime network.... I agree with Ivy, but it was kind of cool thinking that this guy has seen both the hey day and nadir of the mob... and he was a part of it all....
Posted By: Nova24

Re: Gaspipe's 60 Minutes DVD - 07/16/12 08:06 PM

I emailed the woman and received the order form. I think it's $30. I'll see what I can do.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET