Home

Jackie's home

Posted By: Ted

Jackie's home - 06/22/12 05:05 AM

Was released 6 days ago. What do you think is in store for the one time street boss and former Gotti ally now in the Cefalu regime?
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Jackie's home - 06/22/12 05:09 AM

he will be closely watched by the feds for a bit to see if he gets involved again

Re: Jackie's home - 06/22/12 11:32 PM

True. The FBI loves nothing more than to put a Gotti ally in prison (and more importantly, the newspaper).
Posted By: SgWaue86

Re: Jackie's home - 06/23/12 12:47 AM

I'm sorry y'all Jackie who
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Jackie's home - 06/23/12 12:51 AM

Originally Posted By: SgWaue86
I'm sorry y'all Jackie who

Jackie D'Amico
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: Jackie's home - 06/23/12 07:04 AM

Released?? Thought he got a good few years?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Jackie's home - 06/23/12 07:07 AM

Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo

Yeah, 3 years. I don't remember if that included time served and/or if he's on early release.

Re: Jackie's home - 06/23/12 02:05 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo

Yeah, 3 years. I don't remember if that included time served and/or if he's on early release.

Nothing like that. He was simply paroled. When he pleaded guilty, he faced no more then three years. I don't know how much time he was actually sentenced to.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Jackie's home - 06/23/12 03:10 PM

seems like he got along with the all the familys cause after all the luchese and genovese rats telling how they killed all of gotti's guys they never went after jackie. id bet if he wasnt on parole he would be consig. wasnt he doms capo at a time or i read they had a good rapor. i spelled that last word wrong.
Posted By: Strax

Re: Jackie's home - 06/23/12 03:52 PM

I am sure he will get involved again.
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Jackie's home - 06/23/12 06:31 PM

Anyone know when Joe Watts is getting out? I don't think he would be active though, he supposedly has a ton of money, and may have been shelved.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Jackie's home - 06/23/12 06:33 PM

He's not eligible for parole until 2022. He'll be 80 if he survives.
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Jackie's home - 06/23/12 06:48 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
He's not eligible for parole until 2022. He'll be 80 if he survives.

His situation is a lot worse then I thought it was, I thought he was given a deal similar to Jackie D'amico and Danny Marino not that long ago.

Re: Jackie's home - 06/23/12 06:57 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
seems like he got along with the all the familys cause after all the luchese and genovese rats telling how they killed all of gotti's guys they never went after jackie. id bet if he wasnt on parole he would be consig. wasnt he doms capo at a time or i read they had a good rapor. i spelled that last word wrong.

I always thought John Gambinon would be named consigliere. He's a senior guy and is still active according to the Philly indicments. Him and Dom are both moved here from Sicily, too.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET