Home

ms13 on long island

Posted By: Scorsese

ms13 on long island - 06/05/12 05:46 PM

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...ong-island.html
Pretty good article. They seem to be the dominant gang on long island.
Posted By: Brickhouse

Re: ms13 on long island - 06/06/12 12:41 AM

Growing up an living on long island, I can truly say that this gang is as brutal as they come. I remember shopping in Roosevelt Field Mall and seeing an MS13 member walking through the mall throwing up gang signs and singing some song all the while wearing blue and white from head to toe, tats all over. Unsettling to say the least. They used to turn Huntington Station into their own private Normandy beach. Truly evil incarnate on earth with no concept of or regard for human life. LCN has had its characters that are just as evil and twisted but there is something so primal and senseless about MS13 and other gang related violence that it's just in another category in my opinion. (then again I'm sure the victims of Sam Defestano, Roy DeMeo and Tommy DeSimone would disagree)
Posted By: Skinny_Vinny

Re: ms13 on long island - 06/07/12 01:41 AM

Truth is, Brentwood and Central Islip have been quiet in 2012 by comparison.

Hispanic immigrants have transformed Long Island in the last 10 years. America is becoming like Paris, where the elite will live in the city, and the high crime minority neighborhoods are in the outskirts and burbs.

These people are a threat to a national security.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: ms13 on long island - 06/07/12 02:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Skinny_Vinny
Truth is, Brentwood and Central Islip have been quiet in 2012 by comparison.

Hispanic immigrants have transformed Long Island in the last 10 years. America is becoming like Paris, where the elite will live in the city, and the high crime minority neighborhoods are in the outskirts and burbs.

These people are a threat to a national security.

America (at least NYC) has been like that for many years already...just not as bad as it was in the past.
Posted By: Nicholas

Re: ms13 on long island - 06/08/12 01:42 AM

The opposite of urban decay and big city crime from the 70's and 80's, right?
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: ms13 on long island - 06/08/12 02:22 AM

I read that daily beast article, there a bunch of animals
Posted By: Skinny_Vinny

Re: ms13 on long island - 06/08/12 08:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Nicholas

EXACTLY!!! So many working class families fled Queens and Brooklyn for Long Island in the 70's and 80's. Now their kids live in a 1BR in LIC or Williamsburg while their parents stay in Suffolk and deal with the filth.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: ms13 on long island - 06/09/12 01:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Nicholas

EXACTLY!!! So many working class families fled Queens and Brooklyn for Long Island in the 70's and 80's. Now their kids live in a 1BR in LIC or Williamsburg while their parents stay in Suffolk and deal with the filth.

I would love a 1BR in LIC or Williamsburg...
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/09/20 10:32 AM

Long Island MS-13 boss who ordered murder of 15-year-old sentenced to 24 years to life in prison http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...o-ordered-murder-of-15-year-old-sentence
Posted By: Lenox

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/09/20 02:36 PM

You just cannot let this trash come into our country. Second, we need to toughen up and fight fire with fire. We are half the problem, we let it happen.
This is what happens when americans want to play the nice, compassionate person. Be nice, just dont be stupid.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/09/20 05:50 PM

Come on, they're just a bunch of dreamers, coming here to do the work americans wont do...Isn't that the BS politicians tell us ?? Meanwhile they've become an uncontrollable menace who kill our sons and rape our daughters...Great job Washington and NY !!
Posted By: Shellackhead

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/09/20 06:47 PM

MS13 is absolutely terrible, I’ve met a few and they’re crazy. They got nothing to lose, have no remorse for human life. Most of them are illegally here but some are born here and just follow the wrong path. When they see the money and the girls the other gang members have, they’re drawn to it and start hanging out with the gang members until they’re asked to do work for them but by then, it’s already too late. They build you to have a lot of anger towards rival gang members or victims in general. Those “13” seconds they do to jump you in it’s just the start of your transformation to become a murderer who’ll stab anyone to death & their loved one to death because your local shot caller received command from some imprisoned Salvadoran Criminals that you’ll never meet in your life.
Posted By: m2w

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/12/20 05:00 PM

massive ms-13 bust in long island with 96 arrests

https://nypost.com/2019/12/20/massive-ms-13-bust-officials-charge-96-members-in-gang-takedown/

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/12/20 06:29 PM

That trash needs to be permanantly exiled from our country. When you have immigrants coming into this country who want to work, trash like this come’s in with those others and no one really knows who the good guys amd bad guys are. Thats why we need a damn wall.

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/12/20 09:48 PM

A wall is stopping nothing lol
Posted By: DB

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/14/20 02:09 AM

Illegal immigration won’t stop as long as they are big contributors to businesses and the overall economy.

The massive Latin America immigration in the 90s and early 2000s were a boom for the economy and saved a lot of cities and accelerated our GDP growth.

Yes I am aware that a small portion of them are trash like MS-13 but their population / productivity as a whole increase our standard of living and wealth . As along as that trend holds ( it has since the beginning of America ), it ain’t stopping . It’s a luxury we have that many other countries don’t.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/14/20 02:28 AM

They make it sound like we are surrounded and they are rampant round the towns, they are not.

They lurk in shadows, hide within everyday motions of service employment and factories, disrupting only the ranks of their own, keeping them limited to exposure and growth.
In a nut shell, they are young, Dumb and unorganized.

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/14/20 02:56 AM

“Young, dumb, and disorganized”
Thats why they are dangerous. Put a low IQ person around a weapon and there will be destruction.

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/14/20 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by Lenox
Thats why they are dangerous. Put a low IQ person around a weapon and there will be destruction.

That is a person of every city in America and around the world you mention.

I am saying as an Organized group of A-Holes and youth in my area, ( all Hispanic gangs / other than Latin Kings) - these guys are like tomato, olives or potato and easily crushed.

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/14/20 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by DuesPaid

I am saying as an Organized group of A-Holes and youth in my area, ( all Hispanic gangs / other than Latin Kings) - these guys are like tomato, olives or potato and easily crushed.

Yeah but they have a huge pool of recruitment in local high schools/middle schools.
Posted By: jackdempsey1930

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/14/20 02:47 PM

Long island is probably second to only Staten Island in mob activity and gang culture is a regular thing. Living in Rockaway and all over Long Island my whole life i can tell you from first hand knowledge. Every town has its own issues/gangs and there are a lot of towns on long Island. The major gangs are all here and powerful versions. Before the springfield, Mass Latin Kings east coast boss bust the east coast boss resided in Huntington Station, L.I. After the feds swept the Kings out of H.S its an understatement to say its MS territory. MS does without a doubt fill the void left by any gang in any neighborhood it seems. But MS definitely has its rivals but what's scary is how fast there growing power in the jails. In Central Islip, a notoriously black gang area compared to Brentwood (its neighbor) which has always been spanish gang territory, it's now dominate. The bloods are there biggest rivalry but they want no part of MS, to violent, they will kill you. My friend told me a pretty intimidating story about the Notorious Brentwood MS and i can tell you that if you have an issue with MS, even a young member over anything...he is going to report it and it is immediately investigated and action taken if your in the wrong towards even its lowest ranking members. I mean tons of wanna be are coming to mess you up and you better be gone and not be recognized or have them know anything about you. As they grow in power and $$ there finding ways to find out about you and that's got long island shook up. They are like the early Sicilians in America im guessing (clannish, untrusting towards other ethnicities, never show emotion). I worked at the brentwood market 22 yrs ago when the wave of a Salvadorans to Brentwood was getting started and unlike Mexicans who truly flooded Long Island (Farmingville) and for the most part are hard working, good natured people, the Salvadorans were mean and shady at first. They called me in America, my home country, "Americana" in a dickhead way. Ofcourse they only did this when in groups because alone they didn't speak or dare to smile. But in groups they are like piranha and dangerous. The silent owner in the market R.I.P and my ex girls pops a notorious Italian fellow during a walk through the establishment with me one day happen to take issue with the state downs and shadyness of one imparticular Salvadoran. The man was then introduced to Mr. Milk-crate off the top of the head and that for the time set an example for the rest of them before they were organized. But nowadays that would NOT fly.

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/14/20 02:52 PM

I also think that salvadorans have a defect in their brains. Im serious. I never heard of a great savadoran inventor..lol
Serious, low IQ is an understatement.
Posted By: DB

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/14/20 04:14 PM

I agree DuesPaid , MS hasn’t committed a LI murder since 2017

They are no doubt a problem but media pumps us up on the fear factor to drive ratings and politicians will use them for a political reason.
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/14/20 06:55 PM

Speaking of Strong Island, does anybody miss Neptunes. I was only there a few times. Great spot.

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/14/20 07:33 PM

Neptunes was a late 90’s early 2000 spot if i remember. I knew a bunch of people that went there. I stayed in jersey but hit NYC a lot when it was good. NYC in the late 90’s early 2000’s was i credible. The club scene was insane as was the music.
It was all about peace, love, and ecstacy. And juice.

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/14/20 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Shellackhead
Originally Posted by DuesPaid

Yeah but they have a huge pool of recruitment in local high schools/middle schools.

Thats where it begins for most criminals.
Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/14/20 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by DB
I agree DuesPaid , MS hasn’t committed a LI murder since 2017

They are no doubt a problem but media pumps us up on the fear factor to drive ratings and politicians will use them for a political reason.

There ya Go..... Right on DB

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/14/20 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by jackdempsey1930
Long island is probably second to only Staten Island in mob activity and gang culture is a regular thing. Living in Rockaway and all over Long Island my whole life i can tell you from first hand knowledge. Every town has its own issues/gangs and there are a lot of towns on long Island. The major gangs are all here and powerful versions. Before the springfield, Mass Latin Kings east coast boss bust the east coast boss resided in Huntington Station, L.I. After the feds swept the Kings out of H.S its an understatement to say its MS territory. MS does without a doubt fill the void left by any gang in any neighborhood it seems. But MS definitely has its rivals but what's scary is how fast there growing power in the jails. In Central Islip, a notoriously black gang area compared to Brentwood (its neighbor) which has always been spanish gang territory, it's now dominate. The bloods are there biggest rivalry but they want no part of MS, to violent, they will kill you. My friend told me a pretty intimidating story about the Notorious Brentwood MS and i can tell you that if you have an issue with MS, even a young member over anything...he is going to report it and it is immediately investigated and action taken if your in the wrong towards even its lowest ranking members. I mean tons of wanna be are coming to mess you up and you better be gone and not be recognized or have them know anything about you. As they grow in power and $$ there finding ways to find out about you and that's got long island shook up. They are like the early Sicilians in America im guessing (clannish, untrusting towards other ethnicities, never show emotion). I worked at the brentwood market 22 yrs ago when the wave of a Salvadorans to Brentwood was getting started and unlike Mexicans who truly flooded Long Island (Farmingville) and for the most part are hard working, good natured people, the Salvadorans were mean and shady at first. They called me in America, my home country, "Americana" in a dickhead way. Ofcourse they only did this when in groups because alone they didn't speak or dare to smile. But in groups they are like piranha and dangerous. The silent owner in the market R.I.P and my ex girls pops a notorious Italian fellow during a walk through the establishment with me one day happen to take issue with the state downs and shadyness of one imparticular Salvadoran. The man was then introduced to Mr. Milk-crate off the top of the head and that for the time set an example for the rest of them before they were organized. But nowadays that would NOT fly.
I live in Brentwood lol, Northside & Southside of Brentwood is infested by them. Over here they’re basically touching blocks with A Bloods set called L Bloxk/Goonsquad. They were the people that Kayla (MS13 victim in 2016) used to hang out with.

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/14/20 09:12 PM

I also think that salvadorans have a defect in their brains. Im serious. I never heard of a great savadoran inventor..lol
Serious, low IQ is an understatement.

Yeah they’re not very smart, they’re basically work horse. You want a guy to work 65 hours in five days? Jose Argueta from Morazan is your guy

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/14/20 09:59 PM

Yeah, we have some over here. They are dumb as rocks but will do manual labor unless they are too busy getting tattoo’s on their faces. They need some tough italian kids to fuck em up one at a time. Imagine a salvadoran trying to pull that ms13 shit in howard beach or bensonhurst back in the day??? They would of been chased to mars.

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/14/20 11:42 PM

Yeah, we have some over here. They are dumb as rocks but will do manual labor unless they are too busy getting tattoo’s on their faces. They need some tough italian kids to fuck em up one at a time. Imagine a salvadoran trying to pull that ms13 shit in howard beach or bensonhurst back in the day??? They would of been chased to mars.

Hahahah, like most gang members, they’re tough when their other friends are around but apart from that they won’t do anything. I remember when I was in high school a few years ago I was a part of a crew, we were also Latino but not Salvadorean, we would grab those wannabe MS guys and scare the shit out of them lol. They always respected us and stayed out of our way. The guys outside the school that they reported to were the guys we stayed away from.
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/15/20 01:44 AM

1. A couple of you clearly expressing mostly bigotry than disdain for a culture.
2. Again, It's born & raised American gang. Majority of their members are Americans.
3. Stop the boosterism.
Posted By: JimmyIrons

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/15/20 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by BlackFamily
1. A couple of you clearly expressing mostly bigotry than disdain for a culture.
2. Again, It's born & raised American gang. Majority of their members are Americans.
3. Stop the boosterism.

Lol they glorify white criminals and love all the mob murder stories but somehow these guys are different because their skin is brown.

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/15/20 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by JimmyIrons
3. Stop the boosterism.

Lol they glorify white criminals and love all the mob murder stories but somehow these guys are different because their skin is brown.

Not at all, we’re just debating and sharing information about the different MS13 cliques in Long Island.

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/15/20 02:23 AM

3. Stop the boosterism.

Also they are not “raised” American gang. This is what happened to MS13, when criminals started being deported in the 80s from LA back to El Salvador they were basically thrown into the Salvadoran civil war between US backed extremely corrupt democratic government against the FMNL who were communist. Most of these criminals moved to back to rural areas where mass executions were being done by the Salvadoran government. Watching these atrocities happen, turned the deportes criminals into psychotic murderers who in turn would mentor & pass it on to the next generation, so on and so forth. This led to illegal immigration back to the US by these new generation gang members and pick up the scraps from the older ones. MS13 is mostly Salvadoran, but there are Hondurans, Guatemalans in the gang too and most of them were born in Central America.

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/15/20 04:15 PM

Black family, Its not bigoted, its fact.
They have low IQ’s and are barbaric. I dont glorify mobsters but they are much more sophisticated and dont kill innocent people with machete’s .
Seriously, you are sticking up for these low IQ animals?? Send them all back to where they came from.

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/15/20 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Shellackhead
3. Stop the boosterism.

Also they are not “raised” American gang. This is what happened to MS13, when criminals started being deported in the 80s from LA back to El Salvador they were basically thrown into the Salvadoran civil war between US backed extremely corrupt democratic government against the FMNL who were communist. Most of these criminals moved to back to rural areas where mass executions were being done by the Salvadoran government. Watching these atrocities happen, turned the deportes criminals into psychotic murderers who in turn would mentor & pass it on to the next generation, so on and so forth. This led to illegal immigration back to the US by these new generation gang members and pick up the scraps from the older ones. MS13 is mostly Salvadoran, but there are Hondurans, Guatemalans in the gang too and most of them were born in Central America.

The Salvadoran civil war is one of the major causes for the migration into our country. L.A gangland lead up to a crew formation then criminality followed. MS-13 been growing in the 90s in part to a growing Americanized community along with recruiting other ethnicities. The illegal element of the membership srarted to be deported after the civil war.
Majority of the deported membership is an urban areas than some in rural areas.

SoCalGangs knows more indepth since they are from the L.A metro & have interacted with their membership.

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/15/20 08:43 PM

Black family, Its not bigoted, its fact.
They have low IQ’s and are barbaric. I dont glorify mobsters but they are much more sophisticated and dont kill innocent people with machete’s .
Seriously, you are sticking up for these low IQ animals?? Send them all back to where they came from.

Do mobsters have low IQ? Perhaps.
Are mobsters barbaric? Yes.
Do mobsters kill innocent people? Yes.
So why are you sticking up for them?

Have you done research on all MS-13 members to know their IQ? Nope.
Are all of them illegals? Nope.

Am I sticking up for a group that doesn't impact my daily life? Nope. Just stating that there's always been boosterism on crime blogs/forums for superficial purposes with various perceptions.

SN: I met 1 from the Houston metro a decade ago and it was the most UNBELIEVABLE, HORRIFIC.......plain jane experience. *shrug* chill dude.

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/16/20 01:30 AM

You’re clearly confused on what a fact is.

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/16/20 02:47 AM

You guys ever hear of the brilliant salvadoran math methematician?? Me either.
Let me know when they split the atom.

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/16/20 05:09 PM

We don't care for bigotry on this forum so stop before you get banned. It's obvious you never heard of Bernard Lewinsky. Many other scholars of Salvadoran descent.

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/16/20 05:59 PM

It’s obvious to everyone with 8 brain cells you’re a racist bigot.

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/17/20 12:27 AM

thats not racist. how are facts racist?

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/17/20 06:01 PM

They aren’t facts. At all.

Re: ms13 on long island - 02/17/20 10:10 PM

JimmyIrons
The fact that ms13 members have low IQ’s is based on strong empirical data. I dont know how you can dispute that. Tell me what great inventions or great person came out of el salvador? Again, this is fact. I can name many from other countries but absolutely none from el salvador. where are the salvadoran contributions to the human race?
Just looking at how ms 13 members conduct themselves is also strong evidence of their small brains.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET