Home

What is a person's last chance to get out?

Posted By: dontommasino

What is a person's last chance to get out? - 05/18/12 04:04 PM

The thing we have always heard about becoming a "made guy" is that once "your in, your in." That being said, and I could be 100% wrong, it's probably not simple for a guy who's a high-level associate to simply "fall off the grid" either. Considering all of this at what level does an associate have to get out of "the life" so to speak without any trouble. Is it before he goes "on record" with somebody?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: What is a person's last chance to get out? - 05/18/12 04:15 PM

Depends on who you're with and what kind of earner you are. If you're a just a connected guy and a brokester who decides to take off for Florida and get a job at Winn Dixie, I doubt anyone would come looking for you.
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: What is a person's last chance to get out? - 05/18/12 04:28 PM

besides jail, death, or witness protection i would say before you start to make any serious money.
Posted By: southphilly old head

Re: What is a person's last chance to get out? - 05/18/12 11:07 PM

pizzaboy. your all so right. i see guys that were with merlino and did time cause they were in the same case as him doing nothing but going to work like normal guys. that belief that something can happen if you want to get out is only in the movies...
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: What is a person's last chance to get out? - 05/19/12 01:27 AM

Originally Posted By: southphilly old head
pizzaboy. your all so right. i see guys that were with merlino and did time cause they were in the same case as him doing nothing but going to work like normal guys. that belief that something can happen if you want to get out is only in the movies...

Well but I doubt that these guys you're talking about ever got made.

Once someone gets made...it changes everything. It's not impossible, but it's obviously harder.
Posted By: icegoodbarbPresident

Re: What is a person's last chance to get out? - 05/19/12 05:09 AM

It depends but if your well connected, a good money maker, or been involved in murders or big schemes it would be a lot harder because they would think your a rat but i think if your a respected guy or trusted they would't have a problem letting your retire they would rather have your retire if the family thought you could't handle it than become a rat. You also have to take into consideration that once you get your name in the newspapers,trial or convicted of a crime it would be very hard to find a job thats why the recidivism rates are high among mobsters and also i think with all the heartache in todays mob lifestyle some mobsters still enjoy the money and power. The whole once your in, your in unless you flip or die is sorta true because even if you retire your still considered a made member
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: What is a person's last chance to get out? - 05/19/12 02:38 PM

last change to get out is in the witness protection program.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET