Home

Younger mobsters

Posted By: Strax

Younger mobsters - 05/08/12 09:24 PM

What you think are there many younge guys that are capable of running some serious business?

I know there are some rising stars,i read about how a lot of young guys are drug addicted,if thats true i see a lot more rats in future and things going totally bad.

But can anybody explain me stats of young guys in the mob and give me some knowledge?
Posted By: Rompipalle

Re: Younger mobsters - 05/08/12 10:02 PM

Of course they are capable of running some "serious" business. They want money just like the rest of them and will most likely get it. There are guys that are addicted idk about alot but there are a good amount. Being drug addicted like you said will lead to other things like ratting and the rules not being taken serious. As far as some knowledge what are ya lookin for?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Younger mobsters - 05/09/12 02:19 AM

Of course, "young" is a relative term when it comes to the LCN. At least if we're talking made guys. Young in the LCN is a guy in his 30's or 40's. Of course, there is probably more of these younger guys that we haven't seen identified yet in articles or whatever because their still associates, hangers-on, etc. And it's not like they all will eventually get their button.
Posted By: Ivan

Re: Younger mobsters - 05/09/12 03:50 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Of course, "young" is a relative term when it comes to the LCN. At least if we're talking made guys. Young in the LCN is a guy in his 30's or 40's.

Hell, if we're talking made guys in the 21st century, 50s is young.
Posted By: PrimeMinister

Re: Younger mobsters - 05/12/12 02:46 PM

50 is young, but let's not forget that Lansky & Luciano were in their early 20's when they were bootlegging. Today's "young" guys aren't as serious as the original guys who started up in gangs because of economic conditions. The guys of now do it because they have no real skills in life and/or want to have some kind of status because in actuality, they are nobody.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET