Home

Did J.Chang close newsstand because of J.Veasey

Posted By: 22

Did J.Chang close newsstand because of J.Veasey - 02/11/12 12:46 AM

A long time a go when I heard that Johnny Chang had a newsstand owned by his wife,I thought that was a little risky because they usually open real early.He seemed like he could be a sitting target for someone.When I recentley heard the newsstand closed I didn't think too much of it until I saw that John Veasey has a book due out and in it he says how he came face to face with his brother's killer[Billy Veasey]at a newsstand and he was proud of himself for ''letting it go''.Sounds like the Ciancaglini's decided to close up before he changes his mind.
Posted By: Boardwalkguy

Re: Did J.Chang close newsstand because of J.Veasey - 02/11/12 05:39 AM

This is the stuff I just don't get ! If your the mob,you don't fear anyone ! Maybe these guys should have taken their fathers money and just went to college or opened a business ! I don't believe that many of the so called mob guys in phila are true LCN ,and they just don't have it in them to be the real deal! Even scarfs guys couldn't hold up and became informants ! The informants today just walk around in the open ! Just saying my piece of mind !
Posted By: sickstylemob12

Re: Did J.Chang close newsstand because of J.Veasey - 02/11/12 08:44 AM

i thought and heard Johnny Chang was a tough guy , so was his brother Michael
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Did J.Chang close newsstand because of J.Veasey - 02/14/12 12:36 PM

I'm with you Boardwalk. It's kind of depressing. In this day and age when our politicians let us down, our sports heroes let us down, and even the mob lets us down. It seems sad that no one abides by a code of honor, regardless of its moral tone. As Tony Soprano says, "Whatever happened to Gary Cooper?"
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET