Home

The Mandamento within the Sicilian Cosa Nostra

Posted By: Sonny_Black

The Mandamento within the Sicilian Cosa Nostra - 02/06/12 09:58 PM

This is an interesting article about the current structure of the Sicilian Mafia with some explanation:

http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/cosa-nostra-families-and
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: The Mandamento within the Sicilian Cosa Nostra - 02/07/12 05:38 PM

Domenico Rancadore (the boss of Caccamo) is hiding in England and they don't want to extradite him because there is no law against "mafia association" in England. That really sucks. "We have no such law" or for example "we don't extradite our citizens" in cases of the Russian mob or other similar things are just pathetic excuses to protect the scum of this world. I think all the criminals should be extradited no matter what their country of origin is and no matter what country they are hiding in is.
Posted By: carmela

Re: The Mandamento within the Sicilian Cosa Nostra - 02/07/12 05:45 PM

First off, good article by Angelo Gallito. He writes many good articles.

Second... Dwalin, didn't you recently make a post on here where you were coming down on the US for not taking care of Montagna, as you said he was OUR problem? He was not a US citizen, so he was extradited. Now you're saying in your post above, all criminals should be extradited no matter what. So, which is it?
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: The Mandamento within the Sicilian Cosa Nostra - 02/07/12 05:51 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela
First off, good article by Angelo Gallito. He writes many good articles.

Second... Dwalin, didn't you recently make a post on here where you were coming down on the US for not taking care of Montagna, as you said he was OUR problem? He was not a US citizen, so he was extradited. Now you're saying in your post above, all criminals should be extradited no matter what. So, which is it?

That is different. If I got it right, Montagna wasn't extradited to be put on trial, but just deported to Canada and set free there, while in the USA he could be put in jail for extortion and if Rancadore gets extradited to Italy, he will go to jail there because he has already been convicted. What I wanted to say is that every possibility should be used to put the mafiosi in jail, it doesn't matter in which country. To extradite somebody for a trial is one thing and to deport somebody to another country to set them immediately free is another. I don't know if I explain myself well.
Posted By: carmela

Re: The Mandamento within the Sicilian Cosa Nostra - 02/07/12 05:55 PM

No, ok, I understand what you're saying now. You explained yourself fine. Thanks.

Of course, as far as Italy goes, they will convict you in absentia, as I'm sure you know.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET