good post! What year was this?
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: footage of scarfo and the sub commitee - 02/04/12 05:38 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
good post! What year was this?
it was June 22, 1982
Posted By: Ivan

Re: footage of scarfo and the sub commitee - 02/04/12 06:20 PM

Anyone here ever go hunting for stuff like this on the net, only to find a bunch of rappers who have named themselves after Mr. Scarfo?

Great footage, thanks for posting!

Re: footage of scarfo and the sub commitee - 02/04/12 06:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Ivan
Anyone here ever go hunting for stuff like this on the net, only to find a bunch of rappers who have named themselves after Mr. Scarfo?

Great footage, thanks for posting!
yeah i've ran into that alot even Joey Testa's nephew came out with a rap album. i think the most popular name for a rapper to take is a gotti moniker or a scarfo. prob because they were the 2 biggest "hollywood" gangsters

Re: footage of scarfo and the sub commitee - 02/04/12 06:32 PM

You'll no doubt thrill to learn that there is in fact a rap song in existence about Lenine Strollo.

Seriously. lol

Re: footage of scarfo and the sub commitee - 02/04/12 06:58 PM

You'll no doubt thrill to learn that there is in fact a rap song in existence about Lenine Strollo.

Seriously. lol
wow....could u post it?

Re: footage of scarfo and the sub commitee - 02/04/12 07:15 PM

I was looking up info on the Youngstown mob and came across this gem. It's by a black kid from Youngstown. Don't ask me what the hell the lyrics are supposed to mean, I have no clue. Click on the link below and... behold.

enjoy!

Lenny Strollo

Re: footage of scarfo and the sub commitee - 02/04/12 07:26 PM

I was looking up info on the Youngstown mob and came across this gem. It's by a black kid from Youngstown. Don't ask me what the hell the lyrics are supposed to mean, I have no clue. Click on the link below and... behold.

enjoy!

Lenny Strollo
wow.....this pure garbage lol not even good for rap.....

Re: footage of scarfo and the sub commitee - 02/04/12 07:29 PM

Originally Posted By: phatmatress

enjoy!

Lenny Strollo

I like how he tries to use a rhyme for "Strollo" but comes up emptyhanded and thus uses a nonsense word.

Anyway, to get back on topic, anyone think that Scarfo got pissed off when he was asked to repeat "Falcone"? And that the interviewer guy made him spell it just to get on his nerves?

Re: footage of scarfo and the sub commitee - 02/04/12 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: phatmatress

enjoy!

Lenny Strollo

I like how he tries to use a rhyme for "Strollo" but comes up emptyhanded and thus uses a nonsense word.

Anyway, to get back on topic, anyone think that Scarfo got pissed off when he was asked to repeat "Falcone"? And that the interviewer guy made him spell it just to get on his nerves?
yeah i think it was a tatic to try and rattle him. i like how he consulted his lawyer for the spelling lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET