Home

The truth about Cleveland

Posted By: CleveItalia

The truth about Cleveland - 01/20/12 11:28 PM

I have been reading these boards for a very long time, years in fact. I have a feel for most of the people on these boards, the ones who actually know what they're talking about, Ivy, phatmat, etc. I would like to finally bring to light and put to rest some of the Cleveland talk that has frequented this board and others for quite some time. This is the main reason why I started this thread and opened an account. After I am done explaining this you can accept what I have to say, or not, makes no difference to me or anyone else for that matter, but this will be my first and last post as I will most likely just go back to reading the boards anonymously every day, like I have for the last few years.

First of all the formal structure of the remaining Cleveland family is done. We don't have anyone in any form of a position. I am one of the remaining few guys left in the area, total there are 10 of us, italian that is. five of the ten are formally "made", the other four would have most likely been "made" as of the early nineties, but never were, one of the “made” is in prison. This doesn't really matter as we consider them part of the inner circle anyway. I am not one of the five formally made members. Outside of the ten of us is loose connection of people we trust and have trusted from the 1960's, which includes three additional italian families and one greek family.
All of the Italian families are very well known in the area. Most have construction companies, subcontracting services, etc. Two others have a real estate business, and the rest work for a local temp staffing company. Most of the remaining guys who have been in trouble eventually just end up working for the staffing company as a mid level manager or local crew leader of a construction firm. The greek family that has been a part of us since shonder walked the streets is still involved, they originated in mansfield around the 1950's and ran a very successful book operation with shonder, and it is still in business to this day, taken over now by the son. He lives in southern ohio and handles action in columbus and cincinnati. He meets with us monthly in Cleveland to discuss currect state of affairs and what else is going on south of Cleveland. Outside of that we don't get into very much of anything anymore that doesn't involve sports betting. There are two major problems in starting this thing up and keeping it sustainable. One problem is that there is literally no italian in cleveland or the surrounding area that can live up to the values and respect of what "used to be". Most the kids of the guys we socalize with have never broken a law in their life, which is a good thing, and they have no intention on leading this type of liftstyle (especially after the thousands that were poured into their college educations). The second problem is that local FBI, police, etc know exactly who we are and what we do and where we hang out. If you want me to be completely honest, it sucks. Remembering what used to be is probably the toughest of all. It is probably a smart move on our part to disband any type of formal structure as for the most part we have all made our money and destroyed enough lives, including our own. It is a rather sobering experience to finally come to terms with the fact that you cannot beat the system, it is impossible and is the main reason why this thing is turning back into what it used to be when it all started, a street gang.
We still meet all the time, couple times a week actually just south of Cleveland. We have contact with most of the other families in the area as far as Detroit and Chicago go. We have contact with New York on only a personal level, as two of our remaining guys know only a handful of guys on the east coast. We don’t do business with any of them. I think it’s funny and frustrating at the same time, to see some young kid get on here and talk about what they think they know about what goes on in the city, Cleveland that is. Like I said before , it’s just really bothered me for a long time and I finally have to say something about it. Take it or leave, PM me if you want, I might respond to a few of the more well respected members on the boards, but that it.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 01/20/12 11:47 PM

Interesting. Welcome aboard.
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 01/21/12 02:40 AM

Originally Posted By: CleveItalia
I have been reading these boards for a very long time, years in fact. I have a feel for most of the people on these boards, the ones who actually know what they're talking about, Ivy, phatmat, etc. I would like to finally bring to light and put to rest some of the Cleveland talk that has frequented this board and others for quite some time. This is the main reason why I started this thread and opened an account. After I am done explaining this you can accept what I have to say, or not, makes no difference to me or anyone else for that matter, but this will be my first and last post as I will most likely just go back to reading the boards anonymously every day, like I have for the last few years.

First of all the formal structure of the remaining Cleveland family is done. We don't have anyone in any form of a position. I am one of the remaining few guys left in the area, total there are 10 of us, italian that is. five of the ten are formally "made", the other four would have most likely been "made" as of the early nineties, but never were, one of the “made” is in prison. This doesn't really matter as we consider them part of the inner circle anyway. I am not one of the five formally made members. Outside of the ten of us is loose connection of people we trust and have trusted from the 1960's, which includes three additional italian families and one greek family.
All of the Italian families are very well known in the area. Most have construction companies, subcontracting services, etc. Two others have a real estate business, and the rest work for a local temp staffing company. Most of the remaining guys who have been in trouble eventually just end up working for the staffing company as a mid level manager or local crew leader of a construction firm. The greek family that has been a part of us since shonder walked the streets is still involved, they originated in mansfield around the 1950's and ran a very successful book operation with shonder, and it is still in business to this day, taken over now by the son. He lives in southern ohio and handles action in columbus and cincinnati. He meets with us monthly in Cleveland to discuss currect state of affairs and what else is going on south of Cleveland. Outside of that we don't get into very much of anything anymore that doesn't involve sports betting. There are two major problems in starting this thing up and keeping it sustainable. One problem is that there is literally no italian in cleveland or the surrounding area that can live up to the values and respect of what "used to be". Most the kids of the guys we socalize with have never broken a law in their life, which is a good thing, and they have no intention on leading this type of liftstyle (especially after the thousands that were poured into their college educations). The second problem is that local FBI, police, etc know exactly who we are and what we do and where we hang out. If you want me to be completely honest, it sucks. Remembering what used to be is probably the toughest of all. It is probably a smart move on our part to disband any type of formal structure as for the most part we have all made our money and destroyed enough lives, including our own. It is a rather sobering experience to finally come to terms with the fact that you cannot beat the system, it is impossible and is the main reason why this thing is turning back into what it used to be when it all started, a street gang.
We still meet all the time, couple times a week actually just south of Cleveland. We have contact with most of the other families in the area as far as Detroit and Chicago go. We have contact with New York on only a personal level, as two of our remaining guys know only a handful of guys on the east coast. We don’t do business with any of them. I think it’s funny and frustrating at the same time, to see some young kid get on here and talk about what they think they know about what goes on in the city, Cleveland that is. Like I said before , it’s just really bothered me for a long time and I finally have to say something about it. Take it or leave, PM me if you want, I might respond to a few of the more well respected members on the boards, but that it.
i lived on the east side 185th for a while in my younger years!
Posted By: Nicholas

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 01/21/12 06:46 AM

Russell Papalardo?
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 01/21/12 07:01 AM

I went to Cleveland years ago it was boring as shit. I was let down by the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 01/21/12 07:35 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY&feature=related

But as people from Cleveland say, at least they're not Detroit!
Posted By: Ivan

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 01/21/12 11:35 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

I love that video. The best line is "Who the fuck still uses a pay phone?" - that's one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Actually I like Cleveland a lot, great town and the only real city in Ohio.

Now, as for the OP, he could be full of it but based on what I know, his account certainly does have the "ring of truth" to it.

Russell Papalardo is one of the people involved in real estate that the OP mentioned. Dude's a Realtor and you can hire him to sell you a house in Cleveland (for the price of a VCR, as the song goes, haha).

http://www.realtor.com/realestateagents/Russell-Papalardo_Independence_OH__636899243?source=web

He's a related article:

http://www.cleveland.com/countyincrisis/index.ssf/2008/12/dimoras_neighborhood_attracts.html

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 01/21/12 02:28 PM

phatmat - In my younger years that area used to be known as Big Italy. Lot of Italian families lived in that area a million years ago. To show my age I still remember, as a very young boy, Greektown on Bolivar.

Dicknose (lol) - Cleveland isn't the type of city to go downtown and be dazzled by the likes of cadillac ranch or any other number of similar bar/clubs. Cleveland is an old city, and to really appreciate it you have to go to the lesser known areas to outsiders. Slavic village, little italy, westside market. Westside market is a great place, makes me remember growing up, the orignal market used to be, i believe, about in the outfield of jacobs field. But there is also Great Lakes brewery in that area. Lots of great areas to feel the nostalgia of a city that was the backbone of this nation for so long. You are spot on about the rocknroll HOF, I went a few years ago and was less than pleased, it was one of those things you do once and never do again.
Posted By: thebarber

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 01/26/12 02:29 PM

excellent post. Thanks cleve
Posted By: spmob

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 01/26/12 04:47 PM

Yea I definitely enjoyed your post. No over the top BS...I like it!
Posted By: tiger84

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 01/27/12 05:55 AM

So if cleveland is basicly dying wouldnt some Ny guys want to go down there and take some of their rackets.I can only imagine if this happend in Philly or jersey it would of been open season.Still if there is no Italian community then recruitment dries up and it becomes a case where the only guys left r the last remaining guys r the final generation

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 01/27/12 07:30 AM

Originally Posted By: tiger84
So if cleveland is basicly dying wouldnt some Ny guys want to go down there and take some of their rackets.I can only imagine if this happend in Philly or jersey it would of been open season.Still if there is no Italian community then recruitment dries up and it becomes a case where the only guys left r the last remaining guys r the final generation

Well NY guys don't really know Cleveland. Jersey is a different story because it's right next door and the NY families are already there.
Posted By: strococs

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/20/12 12:20 AM

I am trying to guess the ten. I Think I can come close lol.

was Frank Embrescia a captain ?

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/20/12 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By: strococs

Are you talking about remaining members? The ages below may be a year or two off...

1. William "Billy" DeNova/70
2. William "Billy D" Dileno/74
3. Joseph Gallo/73
4. Joseph "Joe Loose" Iacobacci/61
5. John Iorillo/66
6. Ronald Lucarelli Jr/52
7. John Oliverio/58
8. Russell Papalardo/69
9. Anthony Velotta/69

Possible Members:
Ralph "Bosie" Bucci/61
Nicholas "Nick" Nardi/84

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/20/12 01:31 AM

Are you talking about remaining members? The ages below may be a year or two off...

3. Joseph Gallo/73
5. John Iorillo/66
7. John Oliverio/58
8. Russell Papalardo/69
9. Anthony Velotta/69

Possible Members:
Ralph "Bosie" Bucci/61
Nicholas "Nick" Nardi/84

Yeah that's pretty close to what I would of put . I think John Iorillo may have died a few years ago.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/20/12 06:00 AM

Great article about Iacobacci and some white collar fraud he ran with a young guy from NY. Even had the involvement of the Chicago Outfit, all the way into the late 90's.

http://www.ipsn.org/organized_crime/cleveland_mobsters.htm

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/20/12 08:12 AM

3. Joseph Gallo/73
5. John Iorillo/66
7. John Oliverio/58
8. Russell Papalardo/69
9. Anthony Velotta/69

Possible Members:
Ralph "Bosie" Bucci/61
Nicholas "Nick" Nardi/84

Yeah that's pretty close to what I would of put . I think John Iorillo may have died a few years ago.

Yes, Iorillo died in 2008.
Posted By: NJBoy55

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/20/12 01:02 PM

John Iorillo is dead like what Hairy said. My good friend Walter Iorillo (not a hood at all) is from Cleveland, from Mayfield Heights, graduated from Mayfield High School, and is the cousin of John. Just was in Cleveland hanging out with my friend and his wonderful family. What Cleve said is very true about being no more Cleveland branch of LCN there anymore. However, most old mobsters don't get on mob forums and especially don't get into beefs with forum members over their posts. For the people on here, take what he said (as being a member of the Cleveland Mob) with a grain of salt. We don't know the guy. Remember, those of you familiar with the way mafiosi act, you know that they at least try if not really do keep a low profile, and they do care about what others say about them, but don't write on forums about who they were and who they know. They also don't mention the names of people in their criminal organizations. Like what he did. I can tell by the way he writes that he's a pretty articulate individual and he's definitely from the home of the Indians. I'm not calling him a liar, but I just don't believe everything I hear from people, and I find it strange that after one of the other guys that took dumps on me over one of my charts has recently been kicked off this forum he posted this comment and said he is leaving the forum. What a coincidence, over the fact he was one of 3 of them. Hmmm. Could be he's mad his friend got kicked out. Just saying. As far as growing up with mafiosi the ones who run this forum would know more than anybody in my opinion. I do like his post I will say. He did write some interesting stuff and I do think there's some truth to it. Ciao.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/20/12 01:51 PM

You just put your good friend Walters full name on on a mob forum cause hes the cousin of an old Cleveland guy cause your trying to prove you know just as much about Cleveland??... cause of your good buddy Walter??? lol... makes no sense. I enjoyed Clevetalia's post and I take your "i know everything about every family" posts with a grain of salt. Let people form there own opinions...just saying.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/20/12 01:55 PM

SP, I am letting people form their own opinions. I formed mine, though. His post was interesting and I enjoyed it as well. Yes, I did mention my friend's name. My name is John Dan Cancilla. I have my name online as well, if you look me up on google and put Campbell, CA next to it you can find me on FB or there could be stuff about me being a pizza chef and singer. No big deal.
Posted By: ScottD

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/20/12 03:26 PM

Cleve-

Did you know Stefano Randazzo?

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/20/12 07:25 PM

Originally Posted By: NJBoy55
John Iorillo is dead like what Hairy said. My good friend Walter Iorillo (not a hood at all) is from Cleveland, from Mayfield Heights, graduated from Mayfield High School, and is the cousin of John. Just was in Cleveland hanging out with my friend and his wonderful family. What Cleve said is very true about being no more Cleveland branch of LCN there anymore. However, most old mobsters don't get on mob forums and especially don't get into beefs with forum members over their posts. For the people on here, take what he said (as being a member of the Cleveland Mob) with a grain of salt. We don't know the guy. Remember, those of you familiar with the way mafiosi act, you know that they at least try if not really do keep a low profile, and they do care about what others say about them, but don't write on forums about who they were and who they know. They also don't mention the names of people in their criminal organizations. Like what he did. I can tell by the way he writes that he's a pretty articulate individual and he's definitely from the home of the Indians. I'm not calling him a liar, but I just don't believe everything I hear from people, and I find it strange that after one of the other guys that took dumps on me over one of my charts has recently been kicked off this forum he posted this comment and said he is leaving the forum. What a coincidence, over the fact he was one of 3 of them. Hmmm. Could be he's mad his friend got kicked out. Just saying. As far as growing up with mafiosi the ones who run this forum would know more than anybody in my opinion. I do like his post I will say. He did write some interesting stuff and I do think there's some truth to it. Ciao.

how do you know? mob guys come in all shapes sizes and education levels. I read the posts you are talking about he was just simply stating that greene's kid was not involved in the rackets. He was 16 or maybe 17 when his dad was killed.
Who knows if cleveitalia was involved with lcn or not with out knowing who is is you cant prove it either way. But what he said about Cleveland is true. He never mentioned any names and what he said I can guarantee you the fbi already knows.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/20/12 07:35 PM

I only now read this thread and I wonder how I could have missed it. Anyway, sounds to me this guy is genuine. He doesn't brag and isn't claiming that this guy was the most powerful and that guy wasn't.

There are probably many more wise or connected guys visiting this board on a regular basis. I would appreciate it if someone could enlighten us a little bit about Buffalo.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/20/12 08:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
I would appreciate it if someone could enlighten us a little bit about Buffalo.

Sonny, this might help! wink

http://a-z-animals.com/animals/buffalo/
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/20/12 08:27 PM

http://clevelandmob.com/pastpresent.html

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/20/12 08:37 PM

Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles

It would have been funnier if the link didn't reveal so much. wink

I have a question for CleveItalia: When did the Cleveland mob lose its formal structure? Was it right after the big arrests in the early 80s?

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/21/12 02:19 AM

I only now read this thread and I wonder how I could have missed it. Anyway, sounds to me this guy is genuine. He doesn't brag and isn't claiming that this guy was the most powerful and that guy wasn't.

Everything he says matches up exactly with what everyone I know who lives there says what's going on.

Note that I don't have any firsthand knowledge myself, so it's possible he's just repeating the same rumors that those people have repeated. But I doubt it; his post seems to have the ring of truth to it.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/21/12 03:31 AM

It's not considered a viable family anymore. Hasn't really been considered such since the 1990's. It was then that Laborers Local 210 was put under oversight and later declared free of organized crime influence in 2006. The cases in recent years have showed more remnants of a family that once was. Some guys getting popped for this or that, here or there, not much cohesion. In my opinion, they seem comparable to Detroit.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/21/12 03:43 AM

I have a friend that moved there for work and said he can't get a good sandwich. The bread sucks out there, can even't get a seeded or Seseme roll.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/21/12 03:45 AM

Out in Western PA and Ohio they just put mayonnaise on everything to make it even worse. LOL
Anyone ever try Primani Brothers they put coleslaw and french fires in a sandwich

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/21/12 05:10 PM

It's not considered a viable family anymore. Hasn't really been considered such since the 1990's. It was then that Laborers Local 210 was put under oversight and later declared free of organized crime influence in 2006. The cases in recent years have showed more remnants of a family that once was. Some guys getting popped for this or that, here or there, not much cohesion. In my opinion, they seem comparable to Detroit.

How many guys are still out there?

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/21/12 07:25 PM

Total made members? Maybe a couple dozen. But that's probably due to it being in the northeast as much as anything.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/21/12 07:29 PM

What's Marley referring to when he sings " Buffalo Solider, Deadlock Rhasta

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/21/12 07:33 PM

Total made members? Maybe a couple dozen. But that's probably due to it being in the northeast as much as anything.

And how many do you think are still "active"?

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/21/12 08:10 PM

And how many do you think are still "active"?

I really have no idea. All I know is what I said. The feds no longer list them as a viable family. And recent cases over the past decade don't show a very cohesive organization.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/21/12 08:31 PM

Who exactly is/was Leonard Falzone?

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/21/12 09:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Nicholas
Who exactly is/was Leonard Falzone?

He was the Todaros' consigliere. You usually hear that he is now the "boss" of what's left. I believe he was a labor racketeer.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/22/12 05:44 AM

Njboy...why the post edit?? Lol. cornball...ciao! Glad others enjoyed cleves post as well

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/22/12 06:39 PM

What post edit shitface? You need to read posts a little slower... if the guy was really in his upper 80's he wouldn't even know how to use a lap top or computer for that matter. Especially an old Italian at that.
Posted By: SC

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/22/12 06:47 PM

What post edit shitface?

You REALLY have to learn to play nicely here. There's no cause for a reply like that.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/22/12 10:23 PM

Leadership was disbanded roughly after 1990. Once allie died, and we all went to prison, there were a handful of us still on the street, what was left, delmonti essentially helped the FBI to put their foot on our neck throughout the 90's. Luz went to prison around 2002, and since then it went downhill fast. We decided to run what was left as as individuals.

NJboy, i dont believe you even deserve a reply, but based on your last post i think i have to acknowledge the fact that you are indeed a boy. No man responds in such an immature and inconsiderate fashion.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/22/12 11:41 PM

My friends from Cleveland told me to tell you "If you are a so called mobster from Cleveland, why do the blacks run the streets there now?" Yes, I'm a young man and don't appreciate being threatened in messages either. You also threatened Muk before over his Cleveland picture chart, too. That's what boys do like what you say I am. Anyway, I'm done on this thread and with you. By the way us youngsters run the show these days pal.

Nice pm you sent me - "I'd kill you you fucking punk ass kid." It doesn't scare me, though.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/23/12 12:09 AM

OK... enough of this shit.

CleveItalia is taking a week's vacation and NJBoy is packed for two weeks (he's done this before).

You guys will learn, one way or another, to stop this childish shit with the name-calling. You WILL learn, or you won't ever post here again.
Posted By: Cleveitalia1

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/23/12 12:31 PM

I know the board rules, i read them, but SC you just banned me for no reason. First of all, the "ill kill you" PM doesnt exist because i never sent that kid a PM. As a moderator you should be able to see that. Second of all, that doesn't even sound like something i would ever say to anyone, especially not the internet. I in no way shape or form called him a "name",

this kid is deceitful, he made up a fake PM that i "supposedly" sent him, if that is the case, i want you to do the honorable thing and to "print screen the PM message i supposedly sent you and email to SC.

I have no reason that i should be banned and I can't believe this kid actually is THAT bored that he has resorted to these measures.

SC, i know you have a big job to do, but look at that kids posts and look at mine. Who is more likely to send a PM that says "Ill kill you"? You know this kid is lieing and i should get my full board privliges back.
Posted By: Cleveitalia1

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/23/12 01:28 PM

I also don't know what picture chart you're refering to. I dont know who "Muk" is, and i dont know what you're talking about. COULD YOU PLEASE REFERENCE THE POST, THE DATE, AND TIME, so that we can all see what it is that i said. Thank you!

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/23/12 02:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Cleveitalia1
I know the board rules, i read them, but SC you just banned me for no reason.

You were suspended for flaming remarks you made. Arguing a moderator's decision in public is a bannable offense as well. Opening a second account is also a bannable offense.

In the meantime, we'll investigate this stuff and come to some decision about the first offense, and I'm warning you to just sit tight and wait for that decision.
Posted By: pmac

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/23/12 08:36 PM

i believe i'll take a guess and say you probaly had a uncle or dad who was around in the golden era out there and you dont want to say who which is understandable. wat iread italians took the white flight out of town in the 70tys. whats it 90 percent black all the cities in ohio are black like that. mafia cant compete wit them like in boston philly nyc. but doesnt john gottis daughters husband run a junk yard out there, he's a made gambino he probaly shelved. any way thaks for sharing it was like that poster vinny gourgeous he was spot on on all the stuff in boston.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/24/12 12:20 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
whats it 90 percent black all the cities in ohio are black like that. mafia cant compete wit them like in boston philly nyc.

East side of the core city is mostly black. It's one of the most "segregated" cities in America (voluntarily so; people have just settled in together with people like themselves).

Anyway, it's a mistake to judge Cleveland by its core city alone as it's inner ring of suburbs are just about as urban as the core city - the core city (it's about 60% black) is actually quite small geographically, with just under 400,000 people. The metro area, which is mostly urban, is about five times that. (six if you count Akron; some people do, but I think it's too set off to count as part of "Greater Cleveland").
Posted By: Scalish

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/24/12 01:08 AM

Hey cleveitalia,

I heard from some good sources that Cleveland has more than 8 active guys there are more guys i heard of they go as follows,

Edwardo Angelucci
Sam Lucarelli Sr
Sam Lucarelli Jr
Jason Lucarelli
John Sirna

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/24/12 01:11 AM

By the way I just wanted to say what's up i am new here.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/24/12 05:58 AM

who is edwardo?

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/24/12 12:17 PM

I heard he is or was a captain in Cleveland.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/24/12 04:59 PM

I just find it interesting he could that under the radar not to be posted about before but it is very possible.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/31/12 02:01 AM

i just have to say in my opinion has changed cleveitalia is full of hot air.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/31/12 02:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Ivan
Originally Posted By: pmac
whats it 90 percent black all the cities in ohio are black like that. mafia cant compete wit them like in boston philly nyc.

East side of the core city is mostly black. It's one of the most "segregated" cities in America (voluntarily so; people have just settled in together with people like themselves).

Anyway, it's a mistake to judge Cleveland by its core city alone as it's inner ring of suburbs are just about as urban as the core city - the core city (it's about 60% black) is actually quite small geographically, with just under 400,000 people. The metro area, which is mostly urban, is about five times that. (six if you count Akron; some people do, but I think it's too set off to count as part of "Greater Cleveland").

It's a wonder some of the illegal gambling rackets are still going even with the new legal casino its funny to me how much people really love to gamble.
Posted By: Boardwalkguy

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/31/12 03:02 AM

I still don't get how the informant Ray Frieto was able to cooperate against Cleavland and then opens shop in Erie PA and operates a large bookmaking operation for years ! Any thoughts ?

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/31/12 04:16 AM

Well he already testified what would be the point of the new regime to whack ray? they were trying to rebuild in a sense whacking ray would of only bring on more heat. thats the only reason i can see

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 07/31/12 12:51 PM

What about other families ? I mean the guy brought down an entire family ,and Everyone knew ! We are talking the 80's !
Posted By: danielperrygin

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 08/01/12 01:47 AM

My friends from Cleveland told me to tell you "If you are a so called mobster from Cleveland, why do the blacks run the streets there now?" Yes, I'm a young man and don't appreciate being threatened in messages either. You also threatened Muk before over his Cleveland picture chart, too. That's what boys do like what you say I am. Anyway, I'm done on this thread and with you. By the way us youngsters run the show these days pal.

Nice pm you sent me - "I'd kill you you fucking punk ass kid." It doesn't scare me, though.

The blacks un the streets in very town n the countryy, along with themexicans. Do you expect 80 year old men to be out on the street?

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 08/01/12 04:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Boardwalkguy
What about other families ? I mean the guy brought down an entire family ,and Everyone knew ! We are talking the 80's !

Why would they want the heat ?

jimmy fratiano was a bigger problem and nobody did shit to him.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 08/01/12 04:18 AM

Yea,but we are talking the 80's ! People were shooting each other up and believed in the power of the mob!i mean this guy operated open in a city ! It wouldn't surprise me if family associates accepted his edge money!

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 08/01/12 05:18 AM

Originally Posted By: danielperrygin

The blacks un the streets in very town n the countryy, along with themexicans. Do you expect 80 year old men to be out on the street?

lol lol lol

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 08/01/12 12:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Boardwalkguy
Yea,but we are talking the 80's ! People were shooting each other up and believed in the power of the mob!i mean this guy operated open in a city ! It wouldn't surprise me if family associates accepted his edge money!

but what would of new york or Pittsburgh or cleveland for that matter gained by clipping him?

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 08/01/12 12:16 PM

The blacks un the streets in very town n the countryy, along with themexicans. Do you expect 80 year old men to be out on the street? [/quote]

the blacks do not run the west side of Cleveland!

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 08/01/12 12:24 PM

Do they even ever set foot in the west side? grin

All kidding aside though, I've heard from a couple sources that the biggest gangsters in Cleveland now are Croatians. Have you heard anything about that?
Posted By: danielperrygin

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 08/01/12 12:41 PM

I uave grown up in the delta my whole life, im used to it.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 08/01/12 02:42 PM

All kidding aside though, I've heard from a couple sources that the biggest gangsters in Cleveland now are Croatians. Have you heard anything about that? [/quote]

All kidding aside though, I've heard from a couple sources that the biggest gangsters in Cleveland now are Croatians. Have you heard anything about that?

yes blacks go to the westside some even reside there they just dont run it.

I have heard a few people say that. I can tell you from my experience they are more bark then bite. But many of them are in the rackets tight knit group. I used to sell drugs to a crew of them out of Parma and they inturn sold to there guys. They were kinda flashy and always chirped at the mouth. This group of about six loved hookers I am not sure if they were running the women or not. I didn't think much of them either way . I never really liked hanging out with them kinda of annoying. Despite the big bank scandal at that credit union the guy got busted got 20 years i think. In my opinion they are not the biggest gangsters in the area.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 08/01/12 07:57 PM

Quite a few gangs in the cleveland area.
latin kings
Houghton Heights Gang
broadway kings
there also gangster disciples , vice lords, folks

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 08/05/12 04:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Scorsese
Quite a few gangs in the cleveland area.
latin kings
Houghton Heights Gang
broadway kings
there also gangster disciples , vice lords, folks

There are also local gangs who I would guess have more of a presence. The madison madhouse was one of the biggest on the westside and 7 all on the eastside there are many others as well. But they dont have the infrastructure to run shit out side of there turf.
Posted By: Extortion

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/18/13 06:13 AM

So how much money is being made between the ten guys? On the cleveland mob website it says the cleveland is still making $30 million annually...seems unrealistic...confirm? How much is it worth now?
Posted By: Skinny

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/18/13 08:32 AM

I'd be surprised if Barney is even worth $30 mil.
Posted By: JCB1977

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/18/13 09:22 PM

Cleveland mob.com is hardly credible, let alone the $30 million figure
There are two confirmed made guys, Joe Iacobacci and RJ Papalardo...confirmed made guys. Joe Loose lives in his parents house and RJ sells real estate, lives in a tiny little bungalow across the street from Jimmy DiMora. They've been done since the 1990's, remnants still there, but haven't had a structured family since around 1993. Check out Allan May and Rick Porello's work, both the foremost a experts on Cleveland.
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/18/13 09:46 PM

But as literally everyone says, at least they ain't from Utah!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_laws_of_Utah

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/18/13 09:49 PM

Originally Posted By: JCB1977
There are two confirmed made guys, Joe Iacobacci and RJ Papalardo...confirmed made guys. Joe Loose lives in his parents house and RJ sells real estate, lives in a tiny little bungalow across the street from Jimmy DiMora. They've been done since the 1990's, remnants still there, but haven't had a structured family since around 1993. Check out Allan May and Rick Porello's work, both the foremost a experts on Cleveland.

Yeah, such a ridiculous number and def uncredible. Agreed.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/18/13 11:39 PM

jcb1977 You are full of shit on RJP. TINY BUNGALOW???? he has a 6000 sq foot home.

Loose parents have both passed away. He now resides in that house. Its a decent house( middle class) Remember loose is a career gangster and he didnt give a shit who knew. He has nothing in his name. HE lives a life of leisure. Does he have a pile of cash he is sitting who knows. He sure isn't that flashy outside of his newer caddy.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/18/13 11:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Extortion
So how much money is being made between the ten guys? On the cleveland mob website it says the cleveland is still making $30 million annually...seems unrealistic...confirm? How much is it worth now?

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/19/13 02:43 AM

RJ also owned another home that he was staying at for quite some time, it was a smaller home, around 1700 sq ft.

His address is 4440 Ammon Road, Cleveland OH

3 bd / 1.5 ba / 1,657 sqft
Single-Family Home

His other home was at 7253 Forestwood Dr
Independence, OH 44131, which was 5700 sq ft if he still owns that one.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/19/13 02:53 AM

Papalardo is actually a "really good" real estate agent, could have been very successful if he was legitimate...He is a very smart, capable guy.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/19/13 04:32 PM

Papalardo is actually a "really good" real estate agent, could have been very successful if he was legitimate...He is a very smart, capable guy.

h

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/19/13 05:48 PM

Let me rephrase it: If he was completely legitimate, he possibly could have been successful without ill gotten gains.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/19/13 07:43 PM

Let me rephrase it: If he was completely legitimate, he possibly could have been successful without ill gotten gains.

j
Posted By: Sinito

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/19/13 08:42 PM

I saw RJP at the benefit for Sonny Geraci on Friday night, sitting at a table in the very front.

JCB, I've lurked here for close to two years, mainly based on your knowledge of Cleveland & around. Fascinated. Thank you & keep it coming!

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/19/13 08:50 PM

Originally Posted By: ChiTown

LOL! Look at Fraudo, responding to an almost 2 year old post. Late to the table, as usual. And you continue to pretend you still don't hold a grudge. whistle

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/19/13 09:06 PM

I call those people "risky but visionary"

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/19/13 09:07 PM

No problem man, pm me if you ever have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/19/13 09:10 PM

LOL! Look at Fraudo, responding to an almost 2 year old post. Late to the table, as usual. And you continue to pretend you still don't hold a grudge. whistle

lol I don't hold a grudge Jared, I just can't believe that someone who lives in a state like Utah where blowjobs are illegal has room to mock other cities.

You once told us all you never broke the law because you are religious and a probation officer for teenagers...does that mean you've never gotten a hummer? I don't hold a grudge my friend because I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/19/13 09:16 PM

lol I don't hold a grudge Jared, I just can't believe that someone who lives in a state like Utah where blowjobs are illegal has room to mock other cities.

You once told us all you never broke the law because you are religious and a probation officer for teenagers...does that mean you've never gotten a hummer? I don't hold a grudge my friend because I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Don't hold a grudge, my ass. I post a funny video somebody else made about Cleveland and you use that as an excuse to bring me up? You can't help yourself. Dude, you seriously need to just get over it. You are far and away the biggest crybaby on these boards. Whaaaaaaaaaaa!

Edit: And I should add this is the second time in the last little while you have hijacked a thread because you got your "feewings hewt."

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/19/13 09:21 PM

C'mon man, no need to bash his religious beliefs.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/19/13 11:16 PM

Don't hold a grudge, my ass. I post a funny video somebody else made about Cleveland and you use that as an excuse to bring me up? You can't help yourself. Dude, you seriously need to just get over it. You are far and away the biggest crybaby on these boards. Whaaaaaaaaaaa!

Edit: And I should add this is the second time in the last little while you have hijacked a thread because you got your "feewings hewt."

So the answer is no...you have never had a blowjob in your life because they are illegal in your city. lol

I feel sorry for you my friend...you would think all that Provo Utah "smack talk" and tough attitude you like to convey would be a hit with the women. rolleyes
Posted By: michael_mann

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/19/13 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: Cleveitalia1
I know the board rules, i read them, but SC you just banned me for no reason.

You were suspended for flaming remarks you made. Arguing a moderator's decision in public is a bannable offense as well. Opening a second account is also a bannable offense.

In the meantime, we'll investigate this stuff and come to some decision about the first offense, and I'm warning you to just sit tight and wait for that decision.

Mod, so who won the sitdown on this one? Cleveitalia or njguy?

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/20/13 07:56 AM

There are many people in Cleveland who kinda piggy backed the mob and made a ton of cash. Used the mob connections to build there companies in the 60's to present and now years later are either 100 percent legit or at the very least qausi legit.

RJP himself is basically legit now from what I've read. Of course that's just people talking on the internet, no idea if it's actually true.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/20/13 02:24 PM

Maishe Rockman's kid and John Scalish's kid (first cousins) both run a body shop in the Mentor area of Cleveland, which is very successful and a cash business. Both kids are not involved and supposedly are good guys to deal with when your car needs work. Remember, John Scalish owned Buckeye Vending, which was the most lucrative vending machine company in NE Ohio and was a "legitimate" business. Although many business owners "probably rented or bought their machines from Scalish out of fear," nobody ever complained they were forced to deal with Buckeye Vending.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/20/13 11:58 PM

JCB1977,

Ronald Lucarelli Jr. is not made but pretty active in mentor as well is he not?

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/21/13 12:35 AM

I know he books and I'm sure he's involved in drugs...his dad was made...he was a fuck up

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/21/13 12:46 AM

Never heard he was a fuck but I guess he has been away a few times.

Panzarella and Otto had kids involved as well do you know if they are still around?

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/21/13 03:09 AM

Lucarelli could have moved up fast if it wasn't got the drugs...have not heard anything about those two.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/21/13 03:17 PM

This article was written in a publication called Scene Magazine in Cleveland. Great insight to "who was left running things"

http://www.clevescene.com/cleveland/rat/Content?oid=1484103

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/21/13 03:56 PM

This article was written in a publication called Scene Magazine in Cleveland. Great insight to "who was left running things"

http://www.clevescene.com/cleveland/rat/Content?oid=1484103

Good read

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/21/13 04:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Scalish
Never heard he was a fuck but I guess he has been away a few times.

Panzarella and Otto had kids involved as well do you know if they are still around?

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/21/13 04:07 PM

I know he books and I'm sure he's involved in drugs...his dad was made...he was a fuck up

smile

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/21/13 04:22 PM

So the answer is no...you have never had a blowjob in your life because they are illegal in your city. lol

I feel sorry for you my friend...you would think all that Provo Utah "smack talk" and tough attitude you like to convey would be a hit with the women. rolleyes

I didn't answer because it's got nothing to do with the subject at hand. You keep trying to make this personal because, for you, it's been personal for a long time. Sorry buddy, you may still be obsessed with this beef from way back but I couldn't care less. You, your obsession with me, your fantasies about the Outfit, and your insecurities about your city just don't matter that much.

Now quit hijacking threads.

And quit sending me PM's. I'm not going to respond.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/21/13 05:41 PM

I HIGHLY doubt he is at the moment, but that's been his forte all along in some capacity.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/21/13 10:50 PM

Thanks JCB my friend. I did mean Oddo I thinks he had 2 son's involved.

I think his name was Michael Panzarella and yes it was Tony's son.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/23/13 06:07 PM

I think his name was Michael Panzarella and yes it was Tony's son. [/quote]

o

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/23/13 06:10 PM

I HIGHLY doubt he is at the moment, but that's been his forte all along in some capacity.

k

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/23/13 06:11 PM

Strocco,

Do RJ and Loose do any business together? In your opinion, are they friends that stay in touch or do they do their separate thing?

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/23/13 06:28 PM

(

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/23/13 07:13 PM

Good stuff thanks boys.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/23/13 08:18 PM

Strocco,

Do RJ and Loose do any business together? In your opinion, are they friends that stay in touch or do they do their separate thing?

smile

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/23/13 08:25 PM

LMAO

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/23/13 10:27 PM

There are many people in Cleveland who kinda piggy backed the mob and made a ton of cash. Used the mob connections to build there companies in the 60's to present and now years later are either 100 percent legit or at the very least qausi legit.

RJP himself is basically legit now from what I've read. Of course that's just people talking on the internet, no idea if it's actually true.

p

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/23/13 11:44 PM

The feds wanted him in 08. They needed to peel back the onion a few more times to get him.

I remember him getting mentioned in the DiMora case to about the extent that No Nose got mentioned in Family Secrets - sort of there in the background, and acknowledged as important, but there was not enough to tie him directly to the case.

I still think it's hilarious those two lived right across the street from each other. A helpful map:

http://blog.cleveland.com/pdgraphics/2008/11/23CGNEIGHBORS.pdf

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/25/13 09:16 PM

The feds wanted him in 08. They needed to peel back the onion a few more times to get him.

I remember him getting mentioned in the DiMora case to about the extent that No Nose got mentioned in Family Secrets - sort of there in the background, and acknowledged as important, but there was not enough to tie him directly to the case.

I still think it's hilarious those two lived right across the street from each other. A helpful map:

http://blog.cleveland.com/pdgraphics/2008/11/23CGNEIGHBORS.pdf

k

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/25/13 09:43 PM

I didn't answer because it's got nothing to do with the subject at hand. You keep trying to make this personal because, for you, it's been personal for a long time. Sorry buddy, you may still be obsessed with this beef from way back but I couldn't care less. You, your obsession with me, your fantasies about the Outfit, and your insecurities about your city just don't matter that much.

Now quit hijacking threads.

And quit sending me PM's. I'm not going to respond.

lol do you call arguments "beefs" in real life or just in your online fantasy life? rolleyes Tough street talk "buddy."

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/26/13 11:11 AM

Kinda creepy how JCB knows all this stuff about Cleveland and all the relatives. Its like hes stalking them.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/27/13 02:18 PM

Extortion,

Get off the thread if you have nothing intelligent to add. I happen to actually know who most of these guys are and a lot of their kids. It's no secret in Cleveland what their kids do for a living. You're truly pathetic and don't offer shit to the equation.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/27/13 02:29 PM

JcB,

I enjoy your posts and knowledge on everything especially Cleveland and I know it is not bullshit because everthing I needed confirmation on you confirmed it.

Keep it up bro, Viva Italia.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/28/13 11:12 AM

Much appreciated Scalish. Your posts are very enjoyable as well and your enthusiasm for the Midwest families is great...there is a small contingent of people like us that still enjoy learning about powerful families that are now defunct. Last of the Mohicans so to speak.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/29/13 08:24 PM

JcB,

I enjoy your posts and knowledge on everything especially Cleveland and I know it is not bullshit because everthing I needed confirmation on you confirmed it.

Keep it up bro, Viva Italia.

I second that. JCB is a gentleman and he's very knowledgable about an area (Ohio and Western Pennsylvania ) that, as a New Yorker, I don't know much about.

But some people have lives that are so small and unrewarding, that all they can do is come here and troll. But the good news is, after they ultimately get banned from here, they'll still be living with their drug problems beneath the poverty line.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/29/13 08:43 PM

Lol your right my friend.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/30/13 06:07 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

I second that. JCB is a gentleman and he's very knowledgable about an area (Ohio and Western Pennsylvania ) that, as a New Yorker, I don't know much about.

I second your seconding. I'm actually from the area in question and I don't know 95% of the stuff he knows.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 11/30/13 11:46 PM

smile

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 12/20/13 06:23 PM

hey scalish , ironic you ask about MP and panzarella died RIP MIKE

on another note I received some threats about my posts. I had to erase some of them. Not because of the threats but I hate to someone be violated because of what I posted or help lead to that.

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 12/20/13 08:31 PM

What's up with the threats?
Posted By: MikeyO

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 04/05/14 01:46 PM

I heard NY Family's have sent transplants out there and have taken over all of the gambling
Posted By: TheArm

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 04/05/14 02:09 PM

What's up with the threats?

I used to get threats on my posts in RD all the time, comes with the territory of having some inside knowledge and the willingness to share it

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 04/05/14 02:11 PM

Originally Posted By: MikeyO
I heard NY Family's have sent transplants out there and have taken over all of the gambling

The fact is, although there hasn't been a fully functioning leadership in quite a while, the reports of the demise of Mayfield road are highly exaggerated, no matter what the FBI says.
Posted By: Sinito

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 04/07/14 01:16 AM

Care to expand?
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 04/07/14 07:16 AM

there's a chart,that I made time ago on the Cleveland Family

Re: The truth about Cleveland - 04/07/14 03:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Sinito
Care to expand?

Rumors of an emeging organization, and the activity never missed a beat.
Shy,sports book, and a large italian population in ethnic neighborhoods.
If any defunked city can make a comeback cleveleand could be one, not saying it has or will happen, but the plaers are at least on the field.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET