Home

Know much about Salvatore "Sally Bugs" Briguglio?

Posted By: SallyBugs

Know much about Salvatore "Sally Bugs" Briguglio? - 01/05/12 05:09 PM

Hes a great uncle of mine some how or the other but the only things I ever read about him were regarding the Jimmy Hoffa incident. They listed him and his brother Gabriel Briguglio. There aren't from Detroit. Apparently part of Provenzanos crew. Heres a link incase you haven't see it yet. BTW, if you ever hear of Sally Bugs or anything it would be nice to know about him. I'm thinkin he was prolly just a zip.

http://www.moldea.com/Hoffamurder.html
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Know much about Salvatore "Sally Bugs" Briguglio? - 01/05/12 05:32 PM

Originally Posted By: SallyBugs
Hes a great uncle of mine some how or the other but the only things I ever read about him were regarding the Jimmy Hoffa incident. They listed him and his brother Gabriel Briguglio. There aren't from Detroit. Apparently part of Provenzanos crew. Heres a link incase you haven't see it yet. BTW, if you ever hear of Sally Bugs or anything it would be nice to know about him. I'm thinkin he was prolly just a zip.

http://www.moldea.com/Hoffamurder.html

Here is a link to a document that might be interesting to you.
Note that it´s dated 1963. But you will find some good stuff here.
I´m not sure, but I don´t think Briguglio was a made member at that time. I believe he was inducted into the Genovese Crime Family sometime in the mid 1970´s.

https://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=76617&relPageId=1

Re: Know much about Salvatore "Sally Bugs" Briguglio? - 01/05/12 05:45 PM

thanks alot. just out of curiosity though, how would ya know if he got made or not?
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Know much about Salvatore "Sally Bugs" Briguglio? - 01/05/12 05:53 PM

thanks alot. just out of curiosity though, how would ya know if he got made or not?

I think I read an indictment stating he was.
Off the top of my head, I think he was indicted for murder (with Provenzano) in 1978 (?). Just before he was shot to death in New York´s Little Italy section.
I think FBI made a statement (that he was a made member) in connection with his death.

Re: Know much about Salvatore "Sally Bugs" Briguglio? - 01/05/12 07:53 PM

thanks bro. its nice to know your related to someone who was made. regardless how high up. I doubt they'll mention either of the Briguglios in that new movie they got comin out with pacino, de niro and peci - about the hoffa killing. that would be nice though lol.
Posted By: Palomita20

Re: Know much about Salvatore "Sally Bugs" Briguglio? - 01/05/12 08:08 PM

thanks bro. its nice to know your related to someone who was made. regardless how high up. I doubt they'll mention either of the Briguglios in that new movie they got comin out with pacino, de niro and peci - about the hoffa killing. that would be nice though lol.

It's nice to know you are related to someone who got made? No disrespect, that's something you think but don't say. Makes a person come off as a wannabe.
Posted By: carmela

Re: Know much about Salvatore "Sally Bugs" Briguglio? - 01/05/12 08:10 PM

Aw come on now, play nice ^^^ I was just about to ask for an autograph!!

Can I have an autograph, SallyBugs?

PS.. I don't like bugs. Just last week, I saw a dead stink bug in a corner of my house. I'm still having nightmares about it.

Re: Know much about Salvatore "Sally Bugs" Briguglio? - 01/05/12 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela
Aw come on now, play nice ^^^ I was just about to ask for an autograph!!

Can I have an autograph, SallyBugs?

PS.. I don't like bugs. Just last week, I saw a dead stink bug in a corner of my house. I'm still having nightmares about it.

I'm hoping he doesn't figure out my true identity, he may "make his bones" off of me.

Re: Know much about Salvatore "Sally Bugs" Briguglio? - 01/06/12 05:18 PM

Wow you guys really don't have a sense of humor I guess. It can come off however you want it. If I was a "wannabe" I'd pick somebody a bit more known. Anyways I aint here to have problems wit anybody..just wanted to have some discussions.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Know much about Salvatore "Sally Bugs" Briguglio? - 01/06/12 05:35 PM

Welcome, Bugs smile.
Posted By: carmela

Re: Know much about Salvatore "Sally Bugs" Briguglio? - 01/06/12 05:54 PM

Wow you guys really don't have a sense of humor I guess. It can come off however you want it. If I was a "wannabe" I'd pick somebody a bit more known. Anyways I aint here to have problems wit anybody..just wanted to have some discussions.

I thought my post was funny. frown
Posted By: Mark

Re: Know much about Salvatore "Sally Bugs" Briguglio? - 01/06/12 06:14 PM

SallyBugs - welcome tooda fam-lee!

Re: Know much about Salvatore "Sally Bugs" Briguglio? - 01/06/12 10:20 PM

No Carmela it was towards that palomlta20, yours was funny smile anyhow, you all seem nice, thanks for the welcomes. Btw wny of you ever see that DVD on the Detroit partnership? I seen a trailor for it but never seen it. I don't know how much they can actually talk about Detroit seeing how low key it is.

Re: Know much about Salvatore "Sally Bugs" Briguglio? - 01/09/12 07:49 PM

No Carmela it was towards that palomlta20, yours was funny smile anyhow, you all seem nice, thanks for the welcomes. Btw wny of you ever see that DVD on the Detroit partnership? I seen a trailor for it but never seen it. I don't know how much they can actually talk about Detroit seeing how low key it is.

I'm giving you a "pass".
Posted By: JonahPerelman

Re: Know much about Salvatore "Sally Bugs" Briguglio? - 06/05/12 05:34 PM

He's mentioned in the Eric Konigsberg book "Blood Relative." Apparently, he was supposed to have killed Hesh Konigsberg on Anthony Provenzano's orders, but Konigsberg escaped, and then Provenzano had a change of heart and called it off.
Posted By: danielperrygin

Re: Know much about Salvatore "Sally Bugs" Briguglio? - 06/07/12 01:30 AM

Welcome bugs glad you joined up and started talking with us, dont take anything anyone says personal buddy cause they are just looking to help you out so no one jumps on you, in these cases atleast.hen it comes down to it yu can say whatever you want but watch your step my friend, the moderators are firm if you get out of line to far.

I will discuss any and everything you want, welcome to the boards.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET