Home

Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly.

Posted By: flamingokid123

Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 01/05/12 01:16 PM

The Father passed away , they are up for the funeral.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 01/05/12 01:41 PM

Who are they. are they apart of the phila crime family ?
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 01/05/12 05:35 PM

Yeah they were made guys under Scarfo, Joey Pungitore shot Salvatore Testa, will be really interesting to see if they try to get back in the game.
Posted By: capo16

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 01/05/12 05:59 PM

joseph didn't shoot salvie he set him up wayne grande shot testa

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 01/05/12 06:26 PM

oh yeah that was it, did he get convicted of murder for that?
Posted By: PhillyKid

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 01/05/12 09:16 PM

They all got off on the Testa murder. Joseph Pungitore was convicted of killing Frank Narducci Sr as well as several murder conspiracies during the Riccobene/Scarfo war.

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 01/05/12 09:19 PM

is there anyone else left over from the scarfo era or did most of them go down with scarfo?

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 01/05/12 09:25 PM

Ligambi was a Scarfo era soldier and very close to his Underboss, Chucky Merlino. Frank Narducci Jr is back in Philly. Most of the guys on street are related to Scarfo era members...sons, nephews, younger brothers, etc.

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 01/05/12 09:34 PM

thanks phillykid. im suprised he wasnt able to maintain control for longer with all those people still on the street.

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 01/05/12 09:58 PM

Like I said in another thread, a lot of NY mobsters were implicated due to Leonetti and Fresolone flipping and the higher ups were none too pleased with Scarfo because of this. Then there was Gotti pushing for Stanfa to take over Philadelphia since the guy Genovese wanted for boss, Anthony Piccolo, was unwilling to accept the job.

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 01/06/12 08:21 PM

Joey Punge

Attached picture 012210mobtalk_20100122235037_640_480.jpg

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 01/07/12 11:18 AM

Flamingo or phillykid, has their been any pics of Pungitore since his release? And what do you think about him returning to the fold?

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 01/08/12 03:44 AM

No pictures that I know of, and as for your second question I have no clue. But in my opinion they would be dumb to jump back into things seeing as they just got done doing 20 years in prison...why be in a rush to go back? The Pungitores have a lot of cash anyway.

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 01/08/12 06:22 AM

How do they have a lot of cash still? Is from legit businesses or saved from criminal stuff?
Posted By: Boardwalkguy

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 01/08/12 08:34 PM

Iam unaware of legit business they or the father had. And how do you define lots of cash ? Living in a row home that's payed for and having a thousand a week is that a lot of cash ?
Posted By: southphilaANTnee

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 01/28/12 08:07 AM

yes the pungitores have money left first from there father who soldf his girard estates row home in south philly which he paid off in the 70`s for close to 265 g`s,, second they have another brother Ralph Pung who made pickups for shark n numbers money into the early 90`s that was left on the street as well as run legit and ill legit companies and most important the pungs helped the changs mikey joey n johny when there pop went to prison in 84 they too kcare of them .. they employed them sd runners and bookies.. joey chang sent a beautiful flow arrangement from south carolina to show his respect to the funeral home

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 01/29/12 06:51 AM

265 is not a lot ! Iam sure they are respectable brothers ! Real money is Gambino money ! Tony machines was real money !
Posted By: southphilaANTnee

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/04/12 06:07 AM

sure it is when the houses you lived in was paid off when u were in federal prison. plus they had various real estate props thru the city
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/08/12 01:37 AM

john veasey talking about his new book, takes shots at merlino and a movie

http://www.philly.com/philly/video/BCCE1437932149001.html
Posted By: spmob

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/08/12 05:30 PM

Yea I posted the Fox video on the real deal. He has been making his rounds around PHilly. He was on 94 WIP with Stratweiser about 15 minutes ago. He sounds bad but I heard book was good and easy read. I just got it for my phone cause I heard it was a quick read and its only an E book on kindle.
Posted By: merlino

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/08/12 06:44 PM

Is he just walking the streets of S Philly, I heard he wants to be a teacher of people selling cars and such, do you think nick the crow could come back and walk the streets

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/08/12 06:46 PM

On the interveiw on WIP today he said he was in Center City today.
Posted By: merlino

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/08/12 06:53 PM

I liked the interview with the gossip reporter on philly.com and how he talked about his torture techniques, dude is ballsy
Posted By: Frosty

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/08/12 06:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
john veasey talking about his new book, takes shots at merlino and a movie

http://www.philly.com/philly/video/BCCE1437932149001.html
Thanks DD, I do like his straight up attitude. Says it the way it is !
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/08/12 07:20 PM

Veasey is a piece of trash, are they going to print the book or just leave it on kindle. I like the Philly Gossip Interview, hes all cocky and shit. I'd like to see a video of him teaching a classroom of people how to sell cars, I think that would be funny

Originally Posted By: spmob
On the interveiw on WIP today he said he was in Center City today.

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/08/12 07:50 PM

He was on Good Day on Fox yesterday.

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/09/12 05:00 AM

Not impressed with Veasey interview! He couldn't talk !

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/10/12 11:12 PM

John Veasey is one tough moutherfucker.
Posted By: 22

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/11/12 02:52 AM

I heard he has hepititus c,that's bad news,I wrote a post because I was wondering if the Ciancglini's are a little on edge that he's around.That's why i'm thinking they closed that newsstand.To me when Veasey was doing good I didn't think it would last,he's not wired that way.He'd probably would rather be broke in Philly than doing great in tim buck two.I still feel like one day he is going to get revenge for his brother one way or another.It probably eats him a live every day.
Posted By: sickstylemob12

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/11/12 09:07 AM

Thats funny Stanfa gave Veasey a fake ring. Veasey taking Merlino's shoes?? dunno about that one

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/11/12 09:44 AM

I bet Philip Leonetti could return to Philly and nothing would happen any more. A lot of these witness protection guys don't seem to fear the present day mob.
Posted By: Southphilly4ever

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/11/12 12:32 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
I bet Philip Leonetti could return to Philly and nothing would happen any more. A lot of these witness protection guys don't seem to fear the present day mob.

I doubt it, there are too many guys out on the street that were effected by him. Some of the guys he helped put away are now back on the street and some are soon to be realesed. You also have many sons, nephews, and even grandkids of these guys very active in LCN.

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/11/12 01:16 PM

But would they do anything? It would be hard to get away with it, and we have seen quite a few high profile guys living quite openly. These families seem not to be as ruthless as they used to be. Who would you say would be likely to try who is actually active on the streets now?

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/11/12 02:28 PM

I agree that that nobody from The Phila family would do anything ! They don't seem to be killers , and don't forget the guys that did cooperate were killers ! So who should be afraid of who ! Iam not defending the rats in anyway,but they are still killers !

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/11/12 03:12 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
I agree with you.

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/11/12 04:31 PM

I hate to get off-topic anyone buy John Veasey's book. I'm think it doesn't sounds that good, is there a paperback ed. coming out?

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/11/12 06:28 PM

nope only kindle edition

a few guys already bought/read it on real deal they say its pretty decent
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/11/12 06:44 PM

its good
Posted By: Frosty

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/11/12 06:56 PM

So was it DeNario that taught Veasey how many bodys fit in a cad. trunk ? Check out DeNario's car saleman piece on U-Tube wink cool worth the time.

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/19/12 06:20 PM

so a poster over on the rdf called tony monte posted an "update" on whats going on in philly, this is what he said:

Here is some info I picked up recently from a few people from downtown:

Joey Merlino is runnings through Mazzone and Johnny Chang.

Johnny Chang and Mike Lancelloti are very close. Young Mike Chang is in jail for selling coke and works alot with the blacks much to disappointment of Johnny Chang and Mike Lance.

Wayne Grande's son Dominick is the right hand man to Anthony Nicodemo...Anthony Nicodemo carries ALOT OF weight in south philly...funny guy but no one to mess with.

Most if not all of the Scarfo guys getting out are not invovled in anything and don't want to get back in it. But there is talk that Phill Narducci can be a problem when he gets out...feeling like he is "owed" something for going away. I'm told he is not playing with full deck. Frank Jr. wants nothing to do with the life.

The feds are really going after Damion Caneliccio to get him top turn,he has two prior drug arrests..and is suppose to one of the guys involved in the Johnny Gongs hit. Supposedly it was him and Nicodemo the shooters and Mikey Lance was the look out outside.
Posted By: Nova24

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/19/12 07:17 PM

Thanks for the update DD.

So sounds like Merlino is back on top but running things from a distance?
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/19/12 08:38 PM

who knows if this is all true though?

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/19/12 09:07 PM

yea, we dont know if this is true or not but i guess time (or GA) will tell

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/20/12 04:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

Johnny Chang and Mike Lancelloti are very close. Young Mike Chang is in jail for selling coke and works alot with the blacks much to disappointment of Johnny Chang and Mike Lance.

Wayne Grande's son Dominick is the right hand man to Anthony Nicodemo...Anthony Nicodemo carries ALOT OF weight in south philly...funny guy but no one to mess with.

This part is true. Young Chang has always been in trouble. A youger guy from my neighborhood use to be good friends with him and visits him. Hes gotten into it for all types of shit. I think he has time in jersey to do to when hes done this bid. Grande has been on the edge for some time. He use to hang around 10th and O and then he starting hanging with Al Lance and now hes been with Nicodemo since the Borgata case. Nicodemo and Mikey Lance are probably some of the bigger earners in south Philly. Nicodemo runs a semi legit business to doing Insurance adjustments on houses. I have no idea whose running things but I am pretty sure Mazzone, Chang and Lance have something to say about it on the street.

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 02/20/12 07:21 PM

So what do you think they are running ?

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 03/11/12 10:46 PM

Just so people are aware there are a few (mcscott, and myself via my blog) confirmed sources that Damion Canalichio has flipped and will pin the Johnny Gongs hit on Ligambi and Merlino...
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 03/11/12 11:21 PM

Mark Rossetti and Bobby DeLuca in New England...

Lou Monacello and Damion Canalichio in Philly...

The Nicky Stefanelli tapes...

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 03/12/12 12:18 AM

lets not forget the upcoming trial of vinny tv and tommy shots, looks like it will be an interesting 2012 for LCN

lets not forget the probable upcoming indictments which are coming down the pipeline as we speak..

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 03/12/12 12:23 AM

Anymore news on the Damion Canallchio guy ? Just curious if there were any articles etc ?

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 03/12/12 12:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Boardwalkguy
Anymore news on the Damion Canallchio guy ? Just curious if there were any articles etc ?

Not yet, i would say we hear GA write an article/video on it within a weeks time, thats if its true (very likely is)

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 03/12/12 12:34 AM

Should be interesting to see what happens !

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 03/12/12 05:22 PM

Damion fucking flipped? That is fucking big.
Posted By: Southphilly4ever

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 03/12/12 08:25 PM

Just curious, who is young Mike Chang? the son of Mikey Chang? Didnt know he had kids if so, did he grow up in South Philly or Jersey?
Posted By: The_Commission

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 03/12/12 09:56 PM

The Johnny Gongs hit happened under Ligambi. I think Joey has nothing to worry about.
Posted By: tree

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 08/13/12 03:56 AM

thats a dam lie!don't be puttin out false information as if you know somethin!
Posted By: pmac

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 08/13/12 05:13 AM

everybody in the joint got hep c i know it kills ya liver but wat your saying is crazy, or a death wish.

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 08/13/12 11:08 PM

Just as an FYI, Damion has NOT flipped as of this writing.

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 08/14/12 12:25 AM

^^^^^^^Who who your confirmed sources, you should watch "Shattered Glass." lol

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 08/14/12 12:32 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
everybody in the joint got hep c i know it kills ya liver but wat your saying is crazy, or a death wish.

They test you were in quarantine its voluntarily for hiv, hep c, I dont know what state or country your referring too?
Posted By: southphilly old head

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 08/14/12 03:29 AM

john john veasey is nothing but a lifelong junkie, whatever money he makes on that bs ebook he will blow in drugs. This is the reason why Stratweiser lost that mob talk on fox on friday nights because he bought into this bs that John John managed 3 dealerships and made salesman of the year. Then why would they fire him so fast if he had that much pull. Startweiser tried to make him out to be a folk hero when in realty hes just a junkie lowlife street bum that will wind up in homeless shelters or in jail from robbing somebody. Hes got hep cause of his drug use and he wants to blame the prison system like he tried to state in a morning show on fox to try to sell his book.
Posted By: Southphilly13

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 08/14/12 10:51 AM

Thank U!! Still waiting on these confirmed sources that Damion flipped???? People have no clue what their talking about.
Posted By: LCN1987

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 05/20/13 03:35 PM

Originally Posted By: merlino
Is he just walking the streets of S Philly, I heard he wants to be a teacher of people selling cars and such, do you think nick the crow could come back and walk the streets

I think so, yes. Would he take the chance? Certainly not. Most of the guys Caramandi implicated when he flipped are either in jail or dead and the mob isn't the same today as it was 25 years ago so I doubt anyone would hit him now if he showed his face. I'm only speculating.
Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Re: Joey and Anthony Punge back in South Philly. - 05/22/13 11:30 AM

The reason nobody kills these high profile rats is because the FBI would know who did it just like that, say the Bonanno's whacked Joe Pistone the FBI would be all over them, they'd be ended and probably kicked off the commission again or if luccheses had have whacked henry hill
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET