Home

Francis "Faffy" Iannarella?

Posted By: capo16

Francis "Faffy" Iannarella? - 12/15/11 07:41 PM

Anyone have any info about this guy he's set to be released in 2016 at the age of 69. I was reading somewhere that he was one of the guys spreading rumors that Sal Testa was a drug dealer and wanted to start his gang, any chance this guy will be welcomed back into the underworld when he gets out?
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: Francis "Faffy" Iannarella? - 12/15/11 10:22 PM

I dont think so, he was the one also who spread rumors about DelGiornos behaviour. He took part in many hits, and wanted to be Capo.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Francis "Faffy" Iannarella? - 12/16/11 01:43 AM

Faffy was one of Philly's top hitmen during the scarfo days. he shot and killed Bobby riccobene which pretty much ended the war between them
Posted By: Philly_Broadway

Re: Francis "Faffy" Iannarella? - 12/16/11 02:15 AM

Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Faffy was one of Philly's top hitmen during the scarfo days. he shot and killed Bobby riccobene which pretty much ended the war between them

didn't he also crack riccobene's mother in the face with the shotgun
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Francis "Faffy" Iannarella? - 12/16/11 02:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Philly_Broadway
Originally Posted By: JCrusher

yes
Posted By: Nicholas

Re: Francis "Faffy" Iannarella? - 12/16/11 09:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Philly_Broadway

What a piece of shit
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Francis "Faffy" Iannarella? - 12/16/11 09:26 PM

Faffy is a gay nickname grin.
Posted By: Southphilly4ever

Re: Francis "Faffy" Iannarella? - 12/16/11 09:27 PM

Depends what the situation is on the street 4 years from now.

Ligambi and Faffy go way back so If Ligambi gets off or perhaps a short sentace where he will just have an acting boss till he gets out Faffy will be welcomed in if he wants to get back into it.

If Merlino or any of his loyalists are in charge via Ligambi going away for good... no chance. Faffy like many others in the Scarfo era hated Joey Merlino and some wanted him dead.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Francis "Faffy" Iannarella? - 12/22/11 08:27 AM

Scarfo Jr is now in gen pop with ligmnbi in company..the FDC has all the players in there right now lol
Posted By: capo16

Re: Francis "Faffy" Iannarella? - 12/25/11 04:50 AM

I thought scarfo jr was in the lucchese crime family

Re: Francis "Faffy" Iannarella? - 12/25/11 06:17 AM

He is. I guess the Philly Federal Pen is closer that trial is expected to take about 6 months with all the financial fraud documents.

Re: Francis "Faffy" Iannarella? - 12/25/11 09:35 AM

His family has alotta mula

Originally Posted By: capo16
Anyone have any info about this guy he's set to be released in 2016 at the age of 69. I was reading somewhere that he was one of the guys spreading rumors that Sal Testa was a drug dealer and wanted to start his gang, any chance this guy will be welcomed back into the underworld when he gets out?
Posted By: Mussolini14

Re: Francis "Faffy" Iannarella? - 12/25/11 04:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Southphilly4ever
Depends what the situation is on the street 4 years from now.

Ligambi and Faffy go way back so If Ligambi gets off or perhaps a short sentace where he will just have an acting boss till he gets out Faffy will be welcomed in if he wants to get back into it.

If Merlino or any of his loyalists are in charge via Ligambi going away for good... no chance. Faffy like many others in the Scarfo era hated Joey Merlino and some wanted him dead.

Faffy saved Joey Merlino once when the two of them were at a hotel unarmed and a group of armed Riccobene soldiers came in.
Posted By: Mastronardo

Re: Francis "Faffy" Iannarella? - 08/12/12 07:20 PM

Francis Iannarella is still one of the most loyal Philly gangsters and often partook in hits back in the day with fellow murderers Charles Iannece, Tommy DelGiorno, Nick Caramandi and “Pat the Cat” Spirito. Unfortunately that hit squad of five has dissolved; Caramandi turned informant along with DelGiorno, Spirito was killed, however, Iannece is still around — and we all know Faffy’s fate.

By the way, I heard his father was called Fluffy.
Posted By: Chucky

Re: Francis "Faffy" Iannarella? - 08/12/12 08:53 PM

No, his father (francis sr) was "snuffy" iannarella....faffy was the real deal, he was buddies with angelo prisco when they were locked up together.
Posted By: Mastronardo

Re: Francis "Faffy" Iannarella? - 08/12/12 09:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Chucky
No, his father (francis sr) was "snuffy" iannarella....faffy was the real deal, he was buddies with angelo prisco when they were locked up together.

Snuffy, that’s right. Must have been another Iannarella relative then. Whole family could be a cartoon with those names.

Re: Francis "Faffy" Iannarella? - 01/10/13 06:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Mastronardo
Francis Iannarella is still one of the most loyal Philly gangsters and often partook in hits back in the day with fellow murderers Charles Iannece, Tommy DelGiorno, Nick Caramandi and “Pat the Cat” Spirito. Unfortunately that hit squad of five has dissolved; Caramandi turned informant along with DelGiorno, Spirito was killed, however, Iannece is still around — and we all know Faffy’s fate.

What they call his burdda or mudda
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Francis "Faffy" Iannarella? - 01/10/13 01:27 PM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
Originally Posted By: Mastronardo

What they call his burdda or mudda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZYPZi5iAiNk lol
Posted By: NickyColorado

Re: Francis "Faffy" Iannarella? - 01/10/13 04:43 PM

I love watching the first season of Sopranos where Tony tells Dr. Melfi he is having problems with his "mother," and then a couple seasons later his going "my mudda tried to have me whacked..." It's like Gandolfini was auditioning for a remake of Johnny Dangerously... My mudda slapped me once... once...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET