Home

Salvatore "Wayne" Grande informant?

Posted By: capo16

Salvatore "Wayne" Grande informant? - 12/15/11 05:46 AM

Edited by capo16 (December 15, 2011 02:22 PM)
Posted By: NJBoy55

Re: Salvatore "Wayne" Grande informant? - 12/15/11 06:27 AM

no info, like an article?????
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: Salvatore "Wayne" Grande informant? - 12/15/11 08:56 AM

Is that the guy who shot Testa?
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: Salvatore "Wayne" Grande informant? - 12/15/11 09:32 AM

Yeah, i never heard that. Where did you read it Capo16?
Posted By: Strax

Re: Salvatore "Wayne" Grande informant? - 12/15/11 10:51 AM

He is on the list of philadelphia rats.I talk about this one :
Philadelphia Rats
1. Ralph Natale/Boss
2. Philip "Crazy Phil" Leonetti/UnderBoss
3. Peter "The Crumb" Caprio/Capo
4. Ronald "Big Ron" Previte/Capo
5. Robert "Bobby" Luise Jr./Capo
6. George Freselone/Capo
7. Thomas "Tommy Del" DelGiorno/Capo/Soldier
8. Lawrence "Larry/Yogi" Merlino/Capo/Soldier
9. Nicholas "Nicky the Crow" Caramandi/Soldier
10. Eugene "Gino" Milano/Soldier
11. Salvatore "Wayne" Grande/Soldier
12. Biagio Adornetto/Soldier
13. Rosario Bellochi/Soldier
14. Sergio Battaglia/Soldier
15. John Veasey/Soldier
16. Gaetono "Tommy Horsehead" Scafidi/Soldier

But nothing more than that,so maybe its not true.
Posted By: Ivan

Re: Salvatore "Wayne" Grande informant? - 12/15/11 12:57 PM

It's true, he flipped on some non-mob people a few years into his prison sentence. His father disowned him and went around apologizing to everyone.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Salvatore "Wayne" Grande informant? - 12/15/11 04:32 PM

I don't follow Philly as closely as I do New York, but I do remember reading an Anastasia column about this kid, and he wrote that he was a rat. And George is ususally pretty reliable.
Posted By: Ivan

Re: Salvatore "Wayne" Grande informant? - 12/15/11 06:06 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I don't follow Philly as closely as I do New York, but I do remember reading an Anastasia column about this kid, and he wrote that he was a rat. And George is ususally pretty reliable.

It's covered in The Goodfella Tapes by Anastasia. A bunch of mobsters are on tape talking about it, and how his father reacted.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Salvatore "Wayne" Grande informant? - 12/15/11 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Ivan
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

It's covered in The Goodfella Tapes by Anastasia. A bunch of mobsters are on tape talking about it, and how his father reacted.

Yup, that's it, Ivan. I read that book in paperback a few years ago, and when I just read it here it jarred my memory.
Posted By: spmob

Re: Salvatore "Wayne" Grande informant? - 12/15/11 06:38 PM

Yes hes 100% rat. People dont mention him as much. He flipped later on. He flipped but his brother joseph didnt. Hes also the father of dom grande who was in that borgata case. dom use to b a 10 th n oregon guy now more of a mob associate. My understaning is he has no contact with his father. The whole family didnt. Wayne n joes father was bruno soldier coo coo. Is wayne still alive? I cant remember if he was the rat in philly who died right after getting out if jail n into witness protection. If not does anyone remember who that was?
Posted By: capo16

Re: Salvatore "Wayne" Grande informant? - 12/15/11 07:19 PM

yea i was reading on some site that he was a rat but the scarfo case from 88-89 only listed thomas del ,nick the crow, and phil leonetti as rats
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Salvatore "Wayne" Grande informant? - 12/17/11 02:53 PM

Originally Posted By: spmob
Yes hes 100% rat. People dont mention him as much. He flipped later on. He flipped but his brother joseph didnt. Hes also the father of dom grande who was in that borgata case. dom use to b a 10 th n oregon guy now more of a mob associate. My understaning is he has no contact with his father. The whole family didnt. Wayne n joes father was bruno soldier coo coo. Is wayne still alive? I cant remember if he was the rat in philly who died right after getting out if jail n into witness protection. If not does anyone remember who that was?

I think you might be thinking of George Fresolone who was part of the North Jersey faction under Scarfo. He wrote the book "blood oath," I've never read it though...
Posted By: 22

Re: Salvatore "Wayne" Grande informant? - 12/29/11 06:27 AM

Lawrence Merlino fits that description.As soon as he got out I believe he passed away within a few years around 2001,somewhere out in the midwest.Body was flown back to stomping grounds in Atlantic City area.They say he was really home-sick.It's probably tough being in the thick of things all your life in a certain area and then waking up miles away all alone with no where to turn.
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: Salvatore "Wayne" Grande informant? - 12/29/11 11:02 AM

Yeah a lot of Scarfo guys flipped when they realised they were going away for a long time, not Pungitore though, he did like 20+ now he's out, I wonder if there's anything worth coming back to though...
Posted By: chico99

Re: Salvatore "Wayne" Grande informant? - 12/29/11 01:51 PM

is pete the crumb caprio still alive? And what happened to john john veasey, as well horsehead scafidi
Posted By: spmob

Re: Salvatore "Wayne" Grande informant? - 12/29/11 04:40 PM

22...you got it for me. I was thinking of merlino. Your right. Thx
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET