Home

Montreal Mafia

Posted By: StreetNeapolitan1718

Montreal Mafia - 12/03/11 01:19 AM

Alright now I know heres a topic youse will be instresting about WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON! you got 6 to 7 Sicilians 2 of them Powerful then Christ shot in the fucking head like its 1900s in america is it another Sicilian faction trying to move in or is it dose fucking scumbag orginization from Calabria that do activities like only Murder and Drug Trafficking In the 1970s and 1980s they ran Montreal And the Sicilians came in and took over the Calabrians dont even have a structure compared to the Sicilians there was only like 5 Calabrians running montreal and they got know Values no Tradition and they run there orginazation like a Mickey mouse Mob so its either one of the 2 I just said anybody agree?
Posted By: m2w

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/03/11 04:59 AM

the murders of lopresti and montagna is the revenge of caruanas - cun treras for the murder of agostino
Posted By: Clearsudden

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/03/11 03:39 PM

So what you are saying is [BadWord] had a beef with rizzutos.? Lo presti had his funeral at Lorettto I don't think if he was against rizzutos he would get buried. Something doesn't add up.
Posted By: yigido

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/03/11 03:50 PM

what i read is that agostino was an associate of the rizzutos. and lo presti was the driver i think of montagna.

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/03/11 04:08 PM

lopresti was against rizzuto's and on the same side of montagna
Posted By: Clearsudden

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/03/11 09:10 PM

Understood, but why would his funeral be at a rizzutos owned building?

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/04/11 03:08 AM

so according to you montagna killed all this rizzuto's men? he couldn't be all this alone rizzuto killed lopresti's father he couldnìt be his allied
rizzuto owned buldiongs? lol it's not important
Posted By: eurodave

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/04/11 04:14 PM

The Violis and Hamilton are taking their revenge and it won't stop until Vito is realeased in 2012
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/04/11 07:16 PM

Originally Posted By: eurodave
The Violis and Hamilton are taking their revenge and it won't stop until Vito is realeased in 2012

I think Vito was very lucky to be in jail when this happened. When he comes out several other Rizzuto guys will probably also be released.

It would be very intersting what's going to happen. It looks like the alliance against the Rizzutos is starting to fracture.
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/04/11 08:12 PM

I don't think anyone besides those involved have a very good idea of what is going on in Montreal. Most people were claiming Montagna had absolutely nothing to do with the problems in Montreal after he was deported, while now it looks like he was player, hence him being killed. I think the violence hurts Vito in ways beside just losing his son and father, I think now the authorities in Canada are going to do all they can to keep him off the streets, maybe extraditing him to Italy.

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/04/11 10:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black

I think Vito was very lucky to be in jail when this happened. When he comes out several other Rizzuto guys will probably also be released.

It would be very intersting what's going to happen. It looks like the alliance against the Rizzutos is starting to fracture.

Vito was unlucky to have NYC mobsters rat on him for an old murder and then watch his empire fall apart. Not to mention his father, son and brother in law get killed.

Blood and murder is bad for business in general and that's why the Violis and Hamilton are behind this. Because vendetta has no price.

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/05/11 12:43 AM

Vito was unlucky to have NYC mobsters rat on him for an old murder.

Maybe he shouldn't have commited that murder in the first place, but that's an entirely different discussion. Anyway, he rightfully paid for his crimes.

Quote:
Blood and murder is bad for business in general and that's why the Violis and Hamilton are behind this. Because vendetta has no price.

I think it would have happened nonetheless. The Rizzutos were severely weakened by operation Colisee. And because like you said, it was a vendetta.

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/05/11 12:58 AM

Vito was unlucky to have NYC mobsters rat on him for an old murder.

Maybe he shouldn't have commited that murder in the first place, but that's an entirely different discussion. Anyway, he rightfully paid for his crimes.

Quote:

I think it would have happened nonetheless. The Rizzutos were severely weakened by operation Colisee. And because like you said, it was a vendetta.

Absolutely!......he's not only paying for the Bonnano murders but now his own family is paying the price for the Violis.

What goes around comes around and there should be no pity for such a man.

U.S. indictments, followed by Colisee which really put his organisation into the public eye, decimated his respect, authority and influence.

You can't stay at the top forever.
Posted By: carmela

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/05/11 02:33 AM

Rizzutos have crazy money even today. Their ties to the Caruana- Cun treras are global. Forget Montreal. He will live comfortably for the rest of his life, assuming he goes to Aruba or somewhere. He knows if he stays in Montreal he's a dead man. They sold their house, so he doesn't plan on going back there. I've said it before, if Italy doesn't get him, he'll retire to Aruba most likely.

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/05/11 10:34 AM

Originally Posted By: carmela
Rizzutos have crazy money even today. Their ties to the Caruana- Cun treras are global. Forget Montreal. He will live comfortably for the rest of his life, assuming he goes to Aruba or somewhere. He knows if he stays in Montreal he's a dead man. They sold their house, so he doesn't plan on going back there. I've said it before, if Italy doesn't get him, he'll retire to Aruba most likely.

So you expect that Rizzuto will nog seek revenge?

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/05/11 05:52 PM

So you expect that Rizzuto will nog seek revenge?

Revenge?........maybe one day, but not now. The Rizzuto family is dead, weakened and over-extended. It's time for new players.

The Rizzuto's are done and they know it.

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/05/11 05:56 PM

the rizzuto family is maybe dead but not the caruana- cun trera and somebody (probably montagna) killed one of his relatives agostino

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/05/11 06:01 PM

[quote=m2w]the rizzuto family is maybe dead but not the caruana- cun trera and somebody (probably montagna) killed one of his relatives agostino [/quote

The Caruana-Cun-t-rera clan is sidelining with whoever is going to be a major narcotics player.

For now it seems the Siderno Group is exactly that, no wonder big Joe and Joe Coluccio were together.

The Inzerillos were trying to re-open drug routes between Palermo, the Gambinos and the Siderno Group, not the Rizzuto-Caruana-[BadWord]'s.

That should tell you something.

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/05/11 06:09 PM

in this war there are big, very big players like the caruana- cun trera and the bonanno's
it's evident that the bonanno's (through montagna) moved war to rizzutos'
i don't know who killed montagna now, maybe the di maulo's maybe not, i heard the di maulo's were very close to rizzuto
but the caruanas have the power to kill anyone in any moment that's sure

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/05/11 06:17 PM

The Caruana-Contrera group isn't what is used to be and they don't control the flow of drugs to Italy like they used to either.

Agostino getting killed should also indicate that they aren't as intouchable as you say.

The flow of Narcotics from South America to Europe is no longer the exclusivity of Caruana-Contrera.

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/05/11 06:38 PM

i'm not talking of narcotics, i'm saying they are still a worldwide power and it's always a mistake touch somebody of them
do you understand why when coluccio fled to canada the first person he asked for was big joe?
anyway they are still involved in narcotics and they are still big players

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/05/11 06:42 PM

They are most definitely involved yes.

Show me links and prove they are still global players like they used to be, then I might believe your assumptions.

Until then, most of the cocaine flowing into Italy is being seized at Gioia Tauro, which btw is in Reggio Calabria, which then gets shipped to Sicily. Just a month ago they seized 560kgs.

but what the heck, I might be totally wrong.

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/05/11 09:31 PM

caruana- cun trera are and were usually intermediate between south american shipments (especially from venezuela) and other groups, no matter where the drug is seized

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/05/11 09:49 PM

Originally Posted By: m2w
caruana- cun trera are and were usually intermediate between south american shipments (especially from venezuela) and other groups, no matter where the drug is seized

Yeah 20 years ago and for certain Sicilian families, not everybody.

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/05/11 09:51 PM

they were intermediate also for ndrangheta and other groups

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/05/11 09:54 PM

Originally Posted By: m2w
they were intermediate also for ndrangheta and other groups

Some groups......since the mid 90`s there are various other brokers.

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/05/11 10:08 PM

yes of course they never were the only intermediates
Posted By: antimafia

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/05/11 11:22 PM

[quote=m2w]the rizzuto family is maybe dead but not the caruana- cun trera and somebody (probably montagna) killed one of his relatives agostino [/quote

The Caruana-Cun-t-rera clan is sidelining with whoever is going to be a major narcotics player.

For now it seems the Siderno Group is exactly that, no wonder big Joe and Joe Coluccio were together.

The Inzerillos were trying to re-open drug routes between Palermo, the Gambinos and the Siderno Group, not the Rizzuto-Caruana-[BadWord]'s.

Dave:

Have you read portions of the February 7, 2008 Old Bridge document prepared by the Direzione Distrettuale Antimafia of Palermo?

One link to the online document is

http://static.repubblica.it/palermo/pdf/Old_bridge.pdf

and there is a discussion on pp. 20 and 21 of Filippo Casamento and Giovanni Inzerillo's contact with individuals in the Toronto area for several days in January 2004, notably a 9-hour behind-closed-doors meeting at the Da Peppino restaurant at 2201 Finch Avenue West, in Toronto, on January 25.

Are you aware of any further reporting, anywhere, about this meeting, especially about who was in the meeting?

On p. 105 of the aforementioned document is the following:

Al riguardo, si richiamano i contatti telefonici e personali registrati in Palermo nell’estate del 2004, con soggetti provenienti dal Canada, quali RONDINI Iulian^66 e MORDOCCA Julian^67, indicati come “vicini” alla famiglia mafiosa dei COMMISSO, ed orbitanti nel sodalizio criminale canadese facente capo a SCARCELLA Peter di Toronto, quest’ultimo legato all’organizzazione criminale operante in Montreal, capeggiata da RIZZUTO Vito.

The above indicates that in Palermo in the summer of 2004, it was the Sicilians' turn to host a meeting, with telephone and personal contact being made with Canadians Iulian Rondini (actually born in Rumania) and Julian Mordocca (born in Toronto). The confusing part of the above excerpt is that you can't determine whether Rondini and Mordocca are associates who are "attached" to the Toronto-area Commissos (Siderno Group) but also known in Peter Scarcella's circles, or whether Rondini and Mordocca are actually a part of Scarcella's group and are known in the Commissos' circles. One reason for the confusion is that, at that point in time, Scarcella and the Commissos had known one another for close to 25 years, possibly longer.

Regardless, do you know whether the Rizzuto organization circa 2004, or afterward, lost the opportunity to work with the Gambino Family in New York because the Gambinos preferred to work with the Siderno Group in Toronto and overseas in Italy?

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/05/11 11:36 PM

maybe behind montreal hits there is a sicilian zips group who took over the rizzuto's, maybe led by montagna or catalano but with several members
i think lo presti was on this side too

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/06/11 12:17 AM

Originally Posted By: antimafia

Dave:

Have you read portions of the February 7, 2008 Old Bridge document prepared by the Direzione Distrettuale Antimafia of Palermo?

and there is a discussion on pp. 20 and 21 of Filippo Casamento and Giovanni Inzerillo's contact with individuals in the Toronto area for several days in January 2004, notably a 9-hour behind-closed-doors meeting at the Da Peppino restaurant at 2201 Finch Avenue West, in Toronto, on January 25.

Are you aware of any further reporting, anywhere, about this meeting, especially about who was in the meeting?

Al riguardo, si richiamano i contatti telefonici e personali registrati in Palermo nell’estate del 2004, con soggetti provenienti dal Canada, quali RONDINI Iulian^66 e MORDOCCA Julian^67, indicati come “vicini” alla famiglia mafiosa dei COMMISSO, ed orbitanti nel sodalizio criminale canadese facente capo a SCARCELLA Peter di Toronto, quest’ultimo legato all’organizzazione criminale operante in Montreal, capeggiata da RIZZUTO Vito.

The above indicates that in Palermo in the summer of 2004, it was the Sicilians' turn to host a meeting, with telephone and personal contact being made with Canadians Iulian Rondini (actually born in Rumania) and Julian Mordocca (born in Toronto). The confusing part of the above excerpt is that you can't determine whether Rondini and Mordocca are associates who are "attached" to the Toronto-area Commissos (Siderno Group) but also known in Peter Scarcella's circles, or whether Rondini and Mordocca are actually a part of Scarcella's group and are known in the Commissos' circles. One reason for the confusion is that, at that point in time, Scarcella and the Commissos had known one another for close to 25 years, possibly longer.

Regardless, do you know whether the Rizzuto organization circa 2004, or afterward, lost the opportunity to work with the Gambino Family in New York because the Gambinos preferred to work with the Siderno Group in Toronto and overseas in Italy?

Excellent information.

From my understanding, and my Italian is very good, that part of the quote indicates the following:

Rondini and Mordocca are close to the Commisso crime family and orbit around Scarcella's group. Scarcella is tied to Vito Rizzuto family in Montreal.

This would make me believe that they were part of Scarcella's group and obviously Scarcella was close to the Calabrians.

My info about the Inzerillo's attempt to renew ties with the Siderno Group come from Maurizio Di Gati, a pentito from Cosa Nostra.

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/06/11 02:12 AM

^^^^ That Maurizio Di Gati just keeps talking and talking. He hasn't shut up since the day he was arrested. He put a big hurting on mafioso of Agrigento. Guy just doesn't shut the fuck up.

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/06/11 02:20 AM

Originally Posted By: antimafia

Dave:

Excellent information.

From my understanding, and my Italian is very good, that part of the quote indicates the following:

Rondini and Mordocca are close to the Commisso crime family and orbit around Scarcella's group. Scarcella is tied to Vito Rizzuto family in Montreal.

This would make me believe that they were part of Scarcella's group and obviously Scarcella was close to the Calabrians.

My info about the Inzerillo's attempt to renew ties with the Siderno Group come from Maurizio Di Gati, a pentito from Cosa Nostra.

And along with the Rizzuto's, the Inzerillo-Spatolla-DiMaggio-Gambino Clan, were 2 of the 3 superclans that had power all over the world at one point. Can't remember the third super clan, anyone know who they were? It escapes me at the moment.
And the Rizzutos were technically under the Bonanno's flag, but were their own family, inter-married and protected and isolated within their own family.

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/06/11 03:14 AM

^^^^ That Maurizio Di Gati just keeps talking and talking. He hasn't shut up since the day he was arrested. He put a big hurting on mafioso of Agrigento. Guy just doesn't shut the fuck up.

Minkia poveru sceccu!........

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/06/11 03:17 AM

Iu?

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/06/11 03:20 AM

Iu?

No......mauriziu u bastardu!

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/06/11 03:21 AM

Iu?

No......mauriziu u bastardu!

ahhh, si veru! wink

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/06/11 03:26 AM

Carmela tell me something,

What's the status of the Stidda today?

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/06/11 03:33 AM

lol, this is a sore subject with me. But since the wars of the 80's in Sicily and in particular Agrigento (Porto Empedocle), when they were at war with Cosa Nostra and trying to take over, it seems they've made some sort of peace with Cosa Nostra. If you know what's going on down there, you know they're all hurting....bosses have been arrested and it's been hard for them to regroup. As a result, it seems Stidda and Cosa Nostra have been doing business together...mostly involving drugs and sons have tried to align and put the past behind them. Others will never forgive. All in all though, Stidda is still weak and not many left around in Sicily. I could go on and on, but I won't. wink

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/06/11 03:36 AM

lol, this is a sore subject with me. But since the wars of the 80's in Sicily and in particular Agrigento (Porto Empedocle), when they were at war with Cosa Nostra and trying to take over, it seems they've made some sort of peace with Cosa Nostra. If you know what's going on down there, you know they're all hurting....bosses have been arrested and it's been hard for them to regroup. As a result, it seems Stidda and Cosa Nostra have been doing business together...mostly involving drugs and sons have tried to align and put the past behind them. Others will never forgive. All in all though, Stidda is still weak and not many left around in Sicily. I could go on and on, but I won't. wink

Interesting.......Seems like the Cosa Nostra is also much less present in Eastern parts of Sicily and Messina.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/06/11 07:56 PM

Raids on Italian OC in Montreal....

Police conducting 13 drug raids in Montreal

Postmedia News December 6, 2011 9:07 AM

MONTREAL - Montreal police and Quebec provincial police were conducting 13 raids in Montreal's east end Tuesday morning, targeting "Italian organized crime" and illegal drug distribution.

The raids on 12 homes and 1 business were centered in Rivière des Prairies, Montreal police Constable Daniel Lacoursière said.

As of 8 a.m. 10 men and two women had been arrested in the operation, police said.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Poli...l#ixzz1flToFSlH

oogle translation:

Police operation in Montreal
The police delivered a serious blow to Italian organized crime
Daniel Renaud 06/12/2011 7:31 - Updated 06/12/2011 10:43

MONTREAL - Fourteen people were arrested Tuesday morning, when the Montreal police were conducting a major operation against an active cell of the mafia.

The operation began around 6 am in the east of the island of Montreal, especially in the Rivière-des-Prairies.

Eight of those arrested (11 men and three women) are known to the police. Most are related to Italian organized crime as some have links with gangs. A total of 10 searches were conducted, in September in Montreal and Longueuil others (in the district of Saint-Hubert), in L'Assomption and Charlemagne. Most of the places visited are residences, but there is also a garage that served as a warehouse that was raided.

One hundred police officers took part in this operation which is the result of an investigation of several months conducted by the Organized Crime Division of the Montreal police.

"The defendants in this case would have been more than 50 kilograms of cocaine on the black market since last October," said the spokesman for the Montreal police, Daniel Lacoursière.

The police also seized cocaine and marijuana.

The Sûreté du Québec and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police worked with the SPVM in this operation.

"The police have no territory, said Lafrenière. It is a blow to the organization. It has been shown that they share information and work together."
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/07/11 08:50 AM

This time line was posted over on the Real Deal...

August 11, 2005
Murder of Giovanni Bertolo

Bertolo, 46, was shot by three men as he left a gym on the Boulevard Henri-Bourassa. During the 1990s, he took responsibility in place of his bosses in a matter of importing 58kg of cocaine and was sentenced to 12 years in prison.

At the time of his assassination, he wanted to return to duty without constraint, which would have made a potential competitor for some individuals. Bertolo was representative of a local union of the FTQ-Construction and a great friend of Raynald Desjardins.

October 31, 2005
Removal of Nicola Varacalli

As he distributes sweets to children for Halloween, the businessman was abducted from his home by four men disguised. It is held several days by his captors to force him to appear on a video in which he predicted the Apocalypse for the Clan of the Sicilians. A conflict between clans and D'Amico Rizzuto Granby for a debt of $ 800 000 due to a failed drug importation would be the case originated, according to what the evidence shows the operation Coliseum.

1st February 2006
The "old" on the radar

Gunmen linked to Sergio Piccirilli, a former soldier and close to D'Amico, located on Jarry Street, in front of the coffee Consenza, headquarters of Rizzuto, where the patriarch, Nicolo, playing cards. The evidence of the operation Coliseum, they expect a green light will not come. Several times in previous months, individuals were shown around the Consenza intimidating. The soldiers of the Sicilians had responded by torching the car of a family member D'Amico and pulling the AK-47 on a house from a helicopter.

August 30, 2006
Murder of Domenico Macri

The 35 year old man, rising star of organized crime and confidant of Francesco Arcadi, was killed by two suspects on a motorcycle while he was in a Cadillac at the corner of Boulevard Henri-Bourassa and Rue Rodolphe-Forget. Two theories compete to explain the crime: the killers were wrong target and believed they were intended Francesco Arcadi. Macri was killed in the middle because he was suspected of being one of the three murderers of Johnny Bertolo.

November 22, 2006
Operation Coliseum

The major police operation decapitated and weakens the Rizzuto clan whose main lieutenants are imprisoned. It also causes a long period of destabilization and flotation of organized crime in Montreal.

August 11, 2008
Attempted murder against Antonio Magi

Magi, a controversial building contractor whose name was mentioned often in the media over the past year and a half, was riddled with bullets as he waited at a red light, on board his Range Rover at the corner Avenue Monkland and Cavendish, in the Notre-Dame-de-Grace. It's a miracle that he came out alive. He retained the aftermath of the attack.

January 19, 2009
Murder of Sam Fasulo

The man of 37 years waiting for a red light on board his Jeep at the corner of Henri-Bourassa and Langelier, when it was riddled with bullets by two men out of another vehicle.

Fasulo was the nephew of Francesco Arcadi. He controlled the drug trade in many bars and cafes in the north-east of Montreal and did not hesitate to be intimidating. A conflict of territory, a debt or revenge could be the motive for the crime apparently committed by opponents of Francesco Arcadi.

June 15, 2009
Attempted murder against Dany De Gregorio

Nicknamed "Dany arm," De Gregorio, a rising star of Italian organized crime, was suffering from at least three bullets in the chest as he left a gym Jarry Street, in St. Leonard. It is also a miracle that Calabrese would be left alive.

August 21, 2009
Murder of Federico Del Peschio

The 59 year old man was killed in the parking lot of La Cantina restaurant, on rue Saint-Laurent, where he was one of the owners. Del Peschio was very close to Vito Rizzuto and his father, Nicolo, with whom he had been in prison for cocaine trafficking in Venezuela. A debt could be the motive for the crime.

September 22, 2009
Beginning of a wave of arson

The bar on rue Décarie Solaris is the first establishment to a series of arson committed against cafes, bars and other businesses owned by Italian interests in Montreal. For about a year, more than 20 shops will be targeted. A conflict between two groups for control of the sale of drugs in these institutions explains many of these fires. Others, such as the Funeral Complex Loreto belonging to the family Renda, were intended to send a message to Rizzuto.

December 28, 2009
Murder of Nick Rizzuto Jr.

The eldest son of Vito Rizzuto's favorite son and grandson of the patriarch, Nicolo, was shot dead on the street Upper Lachine, near the offices of the construction contractor Antonio Magi which he was a partner. Environmental sources have said Rizzuto, however, was instead placed by the clan to monitor the activities of the contractor. Often described as a man of few large, sources have told us, however, that the eldest son Vito was very active and could have ensured a succession within the family.

March 18, 2010
Attempted murder against Joseph Ducarme

The fearsome gang leader was miraculously unscathed from a spectacular shootout in his clothing store in Old Montreal and in which his bodyguard and manager of the shop were killed. Joseph, who could be linked to events in previous months, he had become an embarrassing witness?

May 21, 2010
Removal of Paolo Renda

The 70 year old man was the son of Nicolo Rizzuto and the brother of Vito. He was abducted by people disguised as police officers who intercepted his vehicle on Gouin Boulevard, near his residence. Renda was the consigliere and treasurer of the clan. It has never been seen since and police believe the death.

June 29, 2010
Murder of Agostino [BadWord]

[BadWord], 66, was killed with his bodyguard at his business of catering equipment in the borough of St. Leonard. Even if trying to get away from the mafia, the one we nicknamed the "Lord of Saint-Léonard" still brewing business at the time of his death, if one relies on conversations captured in the Matamore recent operation in which police dismantled a network of importers of cocaine. [BadWord] was directly involved in the elimination of the clan and the rise of Violi Rizzuto in the 1970 and 1980.

September 29, 2010
Murder of Ennio Bruni

The 36 year old man, who was one of the last soldiers to defend the interests of Rizzuto on the ground, was killed outside his headquarters, coffee Bellerose, in Laval. Bruni, who did not hesitate to use his arms to get his messages would have made many enemies.

November 11, 2010
Nicolo Rizzuto murder

The Patriarch of 86 years, who never left home, was shot in the head, in front of his wife and daughter, as he entered the kitchen of his home in the street Antoine-Berthelet. The assassin, who would not necessarily be a sniper, went through a wooded area and took advantage of darkness to approach the house and draw through a window. This murder marks the end of the Rizzuto clan.

January 31, 2011
Murder of Antonio Di Salvo

February 18, 2011
Attempted murder of wife of Tony Magi

September 16, 2011
Attempted murder against Raynald Desjardins

Desjardins, 57, and his bodyguard were attacked Lévesque Boulevard, near the bridge of the 25 in Laval, presumably by an individual who approached and fled the scene by watercraft. Former associate of Vito Rizzuto, with whom he would now be blurred, the businessman could be related to events that shook the Italian organized crime in recent years.

October 26, 2011
Murder of Lorenzo Lo Presti

November 24, 2011
Murder of Salvatore Montagna
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Montreal Mafia - 12/07/11 09:05 AM

Very good post Ivy. Thanks for posting.

It´s easier to get a grip of the whole conflict when presented with a list like this. Very interesting!
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Montreal Mafia - 08/22/14 07:23 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
This time line was posted over on the Real Deal...

August 11, 2005
Murder of Giovanni Bertolo

Bertolo, 46, was shot by three men as he left a gym on the Boulevard Henri-Bourassa. During the 1990s, he took responsibility in place of his bosses in a matter of importing 58kg of cocaine and was sentenced to 12 years in prison.

At the time of his assassination, he wanted to return to duty without constraint, which would have made a potential competitor for some individuals. Bertolo was representative of a local union of the FTQ-Construction and a great friend of Raynald Desjardins.

October 31, 2005
Removal of Nicola Varacalli

As he distributes sweets to children for Halloween, the businessman was abducted from his home by four men disguised. It is held several days by his captors to force him to appear on a video in which he predicted the Apocalypse for the Clan of the Sicilians. A conflict between clans and D'Amico Rizzuto Granby for a debt of $ 800 000 due to a failed drug importation would be the case originated, according to what the evidence shows the operation Coliseum.

1st February 2006
The "old" on the radar

Gunmen linked to Sergio Piccirilli, a former soldier and close to D'Amico, located on Jarry Street, in front of the coffee Consenza, headquarters of Rizzuto, where the patriarch, Nicolo, playing cards. The evidence of the operation Coliseum, they expect a green light will not come. Several times in previous months, individuals were shown around the Consenza intimidating. The soldiers of the Sicilians had responded by torching the car of a family member D'Amico and pulling the AK-47 on a house from a helicopter.

August 30, 2006
Murder of Domenico Macri

The 35 year old man, rising star of organized crime and confidant of Francesco Arcadi, was killed by two suspects on a motorcycle while he was in a Cadillac at the corner of Boulevard Henri-Bourassa and Rue Rodolphe-Forget. Two theories compete to explain the crime: the killers were wrong target and believed they were intended Francesco Arcadi. Macri was killed in the middle because he was suspected of being one of the three murderers of Johnny Bertolo.

November 22, 2006
Operation Coliseum

The major police operation decapitated and weakens the Rizzuto clan whose main lieutenants are imprisoned. It also causes a long period of destabilization and flotation of organized crime in Montreal.

August 11, 2008
Attempted murder against Antonio Magi

Magi, a controversial building contractor whose name was mentioned often in the media over the past year and a half, was riddled with bullets as he waited at a red light, on board his Range Rover at the corner Avenue Monkland and Cavendish, in the Notre-Dame-de-Grace. It's a miracle that he came out alive. He retained the aftermath of the attack.

January 19, 2009
Murder of Sam Fasulo

The man of 37 years waiting for a red light on board his Jeep at the corner of Henri-Bourassa and Langelier, when it was riddled with bullets by two men out of another vehicle.

Fasulo was the nephew of Francesco Arcadi. He controlled the drug trade in many bars and cafes in the north-east of Montreal and did not hesitate to be intimidating. A conflict of territory, a debt or revenge could be the motive for the crime apparently committed by opponents of Francesco Arcadi.

June 15, 2009
Attempted murder against Dany De Gregorio

Nicknamed "Dany arm," De Gregorio, a rising star of Italian organized crime, was suffering from at least three bullets in the chest as he left a gym Jarry Street, in St. Leonard. It is also a miracle that Calabrese would be left alive.

August 21, 2009
Murder of Federico Del Peschio

The 59 year old man was killed in the parking lot of La Cantina restaurant, on rue Saint-Laurent, where he was one of the owners. Del Peschio was very close to Vito Rizzuto and his father, Nicolo, with whom he had been in prison for cocaine trafficking in Venezuela. A debt could be the motive for the crime.

September 22, 2009
Beginning of a wave of arson

The bar on rue Décarie Solaris is the first establishment to a series of arson committed against cafes, bars and other businesses owned by Italian interests in Montreal. For about a year, more than 20 shops will be targeted. A conflict between two groups for control of the sale of drugs in these institutions explains many of these fires. Others, such as the Funeral Complex Loreto belonging to the family Renda, were intended to send a message to Rizzuto.

December 28, 2009
Murder of Nick Rizzuto Jr.

The eldest son of Vito Rizzuto's favorite son and grandson of the patriarch, Nicolo, was shot dead on the street Upper Lachine, near the offices of the construction contractor Antonio Magi which he was a partner. Environmental sources have said Rizzuto, however, was instead placed by the clan to monitor the activities of the contractor. Often described as a man of few large, sources have told us, however, that the eldest son Vito was very active and could have ensured a succession within the family.

March 18, 2010
Attempted murder against Joseph Ducarme

The fearsome gang leader was miraculously unscathed from a spectacular shootout in his clothing store in Old Montreal and in which his bodyguard and manager of the shop were killed. Joseph, who could be linked to events in previous months, he had become an embarrassing witness?

May 21, 2010
Removal of Paolo Renda

The 70 year old man was the son of Nicolo Rizzuto and the brother of Vito. He was abducted by people disguised as police officers who intercepted his vehicle on Gouin Boulevard, near his residence. Renda was the consigliere and treasurer of the clan. It has never been seen since and police believe the death.

June 29, 2010
Murder of Agostino [BadWord]

[BadWord], 66, was killed with his bodyguard at his business of catering equipment in the borough of St. Leonard. Even if trying to get away from the mafia, the one we nicknamed the "Lord of Saint-Léonard" still brewing business at the time of his death, if one relies on conversations captured in the Matamore recent operation in which police dismantled a network of importers of cocaine. [BadWord] was directly involved in the elimination of the clan and the rise of Violi Rizzuto in the 1970 and 1980.

September 29, 2010
Murder of Ennio Bruni

The 36 year old man, who was one of the last soldiers to defend the interests of Rizzuto on the ground, was killed outside his headquarters, coffee Bellerose, in Laval. Bruni, who did not hesitate to use his arms to get his messages would have made many enemies.

November 11, 2010
Nicolo Rizzuto murder

The Patriarch of 86 years, who never left home, was shot in the head, in front of his wife and daughter, as he entered the kitchen of his home in the street Antoine-Berthelet. The assassin, who would not necessarily be a sniper, went through a wooded area and took advantage of darkness to approach the house and draw through a window. This murder marks the end of the Rizzuto clan.

January 31, 2011
Murder of Antonio Di Salvo

February 18, 2011
Attempted murder of wife of Tony Magi

September 16, 2011
Attempted murder against Raynald Desjardins

Desjardins, 57, and his bodyguard were attacked Lévesque Boulevard, near the bridge of the 25 in Laval, presumably by an individual who approached and fled the scene by watercraft. Former associate of Vito Rizzuto, with whom he would now be blurred, the businessman could be related to events that shook the Italian organized crime in recent years.

October 26, 2011
Murder of Lorenzo Lo Presti

November 24, 2011
Murder of Salvatore Montagna

Ivy great post ,if you have the info to update ,would you mind.
I and others would be appreciative...
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Montreal Mafia - 08/23/14 04:48 PM

There are some updates in one of the threads here.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Montreal Mafia - 08/23/14 04:55 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
There are some updates in one of the threads here.

Thanks Dixie : I did kind of look ,but not good !!!
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Montreal Mafia - 08/23/14 09:11 PM

Yea keep searching for names like Sal Montagna on here, I could have sworn I seen a thread that had an updated list to the last hit before Ducarme got hit.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET