Home

Current Rising Stars in LCN

Posted By: rg

Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/01/11 05:49 PM

Who are some of the rising stars in the current LCN

Alphonse Trucchio (Gambino) is def at the top of this list..

Nicodemio from Philly as well..
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/01/11 07:53 PM

Alphonse isnt doing well at this moment is he grin

I could add Andrew Campos, Frank Cali.
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/01/11 08:22 PM

I tried to make a similar post a few months ago, but no one had much info, I guess young good guys coming up are unknown to us atm. Frankie Cali has been described as that but the guys not exactly a young rising star, he's mid forties.
Posted By: carmela

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/01/11 08:42 PM

Cali is still doing what he does. As always, he keeps a low profile. He's still doing his thing, though. Still owner of Circus Fruits in Bklyn, among other businesses he manages/owns.
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/01/11 08:52 PM

Originally Posted By: rg
Who are some of the rising stars in the current LCN

Alphonse Trucchio (Gambino) is def at the top of this list..

Trucchio is currently facing a series of new charges. Combined with his last RICO charges, it's likely he'll be going down for some time.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/01/11 09:25 PM

20 plus years perhaps, he will be locked away for a while.

And there are no known young 20-30s rising stars, 40-50 can count as a rising star and eventuely for the top spot of boss.
Posted By: PhillyKid

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/02/11 12:49 AM

A lot of fellas on real deal say Nicodemo is a major player in Philly now...but I don't know what those guys know. Carmela, Murkremin, and Ivy, would you say those guys, the philly guys, are usually on point with their info?
Posted By: carmela

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/02/11 01:00 AM

Originally Posted By: PhillyKid
A lot of fellas on real deal say Nicodemo is a major player in Philly now...but I don't know what those guys know. Carmela, Murkremin, and Ivy, would you say those guys, the philly guys, are usually on point with their info?

Those Philly guys are second to none and know more about what's going on in Philly than any other guys I ever met. If they say it, it's true. Especially Philly C and PhillyNick aka Big Nick from Passyunk.
Posted By: PhillyKid

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/02/11 03:16 PM

Just making sure, there's a lot of philly guys here too and the information here doesn't go with what they say, just curious as to which site has the best philly posters.
Posted By: yigido

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/02/11 07:24 PM

are the 3 sons of perna considered rising stars?

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/02/11 09:34 PM

Perna brothers? I dont think so. They are young, but not very bright and certainly not rising.
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/17/12 09:24 PM

Joe Lubrano with the Bronx wing of the Luchese's I believe he's 42 or something
Posted By: jonnynonos

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/17/12 09:40 PM

Chicago's got nothing. I can't think of anyone under 50 or maybe even 60.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/17/12 09:58 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
I tried to make a similar post a few months ago, but no one had much info, I guess young good guys coming up are unknown to us atm. Frankie Cali has been described as that but the guys not exactly a young rising star, he's mid forties.

40s is young by mob standards. Although with Cali being promoted to underboss, I think we can say he no longer is a rising star since he has already "risen".
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/17/12 11:08 PM

Originally Posted By: TonyBoy117
Joe Lubrano with the Bronx wing of the Luchese's I believe he's 42 or something

He could be classified as rising. He gets out in 2014 and is a possible candidate for underboss

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
Chicago's got nothing. I can't think of anyone under 50 or maybe even 60.
For the most part your right but there are a few exceptions like Nick Ferriola and I figure there bound to be at least one or two more

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 01:22 AM

Yeah you are right about Ferriola...and I suppose you could add Casey Szeflarski. But I'm not sure if you could even say Ferriola is a "made" guy. Seems more like an associate. Obviously Szeflarski as well.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 02:45 AM

Yeah I just suppose if they inducted anyone in the past 15 years he'd be among the most likely young candidate but again he is probabley still an associate since their hasn't been a ceremony in decades allegedly
Posted By: andrewc

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 02:42 PM

when senter and testa get out they will ruffle a few of these rising stars

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 04:25 PM

Originally Posted By: andrewc
when senter and testa get out they will ruffle a few of these rising stars

Are you serious get out? hahah seriously dude let it go, the reunion of the DeMeo crew ain't going to happen
Posted By: Imamobguy

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 04:29 PM

Who is even left of DeMeo's crew? Ain't they all dead.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 04:36 PM

The Gemini twins and Henry Borelli are alive, maybe a few others on the outskirts, but your nuts if you think those three lunatics will see the light of day, you imagine Senter or Testa's parole hearing? "Ok so your believed to be involved in a couple of hundred murders, are you now ready to be released back into society?" hahah

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 04:43 PM

senter and testa's release date is 2032, they wil be out then. granted they will be mid 70's but they will be out.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 04:47 PM

This has been a thread in itself in the past, no way they ever see the light of day!

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 04:50 PM

we'll agree to disagree

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 04:55 PM

How come you got all this love for the Gemini boys?

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 04:58 PM

i don't

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 05:00 PM

You keep talking about them in the chat box
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 05:32 PM

Name Register # Age-Race-Sex Release Date Location
ANTHONY MICHAEL SENTER 07555-054 57-White-M 10-13-2032 ALLENWOOD USP

JOSEPH CARMINE TESTA JR 07556-054 57-White-M 10-23-2032 BUTNER MED II FCI

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 05:56 PM

exactly, they will be released if they don't die by 2032

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 06:01 PM

Both will be near 77 when they are released, at that point i HIGHLY doubt they will get re-involved in the life. But then again, anything is possible. Sonny Franzese is case in point.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 06:04 PM

someone's dropping as soon as senter gets back out, it will be like feech la mana getting out

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 06:10 PM

someone's dropping as soon as senter gets back out, it will be like feech la mana getting out

highly doubt that

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 06:12 PM

thats only your opinion. he isn't going to play domino's in a coffee shop, he's got no family. he'll see what rackets are going on.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 06:13 PM

thats only your opinion. he isn't going to play domino's in a coffee shop, he's got no family. he'll see what rackets are going on.

and this is also your opinion on his future actions

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 06:14 PM

correct!
Posted By: Imamobguy

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 06:30 PM

They might talk to get out a little, If one dies then the other will talk. The last one remaining will fear death and will spill it all, I've seen it before. Some guys think they might be old but will get out, but when one of their partners dies of natural causes, it gets to them fast.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 06:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Both will be near 77 when they are released, at that point i HIGHLY doubt they will get re-involved in the life. But then again, anything is possible. Sonny Franzese is case in point.

I can't remember who but some people on here said in reality that date will just keep getting pushed back, that there's no way they would get out or parole. I don't know anything about the American system but I thought they wouldn't look too kindly on guys who could of done 25 murders each personally.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 06:33 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

I can't remember who but some people on here said in reality that date will just keep getting pushed back, that there's no way they would get out or parole. I don't know anything about the American system but I thought they wouldn't look too kindly on guys who could of done 25 murders each personally.

Good possibility of that as well, I also remember something like that on here.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/18/12 06:36 PM

Yeah, maybe he'll beat someone to death with his walker.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/19/12 01:36 PM

Here's a question. Why is Testa in butner? Isn't that just for prisoners with medical conditions, or is that also a "regular" correctional facility as well?
Posted By: gamms

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/19/12 10:42 PM

its a regular prison. tg did time there, persico too, for a short time. its a routine stop on the 'fed express' aka 'deisel therapy'.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/19/12 10:45 PM

as for the question. tall pete inzerillo. just wait.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/20/12 02:11 PM

Originally Posted By: sitonmyface11
its a regular prison. tg did time there, persico too, for a short time. its a routine stop on the 'fed express' aka 'deisel therapy'.

Much obliged! Didn't know that. Thought it was only medical.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/20/12 03:51 PM

Yup, Greg DePalma died there as well. But rumor has it that he kept on talking for a few hours after his heart stopped.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/20/12 04:27 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Yup, Greg DePalma died there as well. But rumor has it that he kept on talking for a few hours after his heart stopped.

lol! he had enough strength to take the tube out of his mouth so he could spit at the us marshals one last time.lol.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/20/12 04:33 PM

lol! he had enough strength to take the tube out of his mouth so he could spit at the us marshals one last time.lol.

Well that's the truth. Give credit where credit is due. Greg talked more than the broads on "The View." And he paid the price for it. But he was all gangster, and he hated law enforcement until the day he died.
Posted By: ricobenes

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/25/12 02:02 AM

Chicago has plenty of "rising stars", you've just never heard of them because they don't have records yet. N.ferriola is irrelevant, he's just got that prestigious last name.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/25/12 03:58 AM

Is nick made rico?

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/25/12 04:29 AM

Hell no
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/25/12 04:41 AM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Is nick made rico?
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Is nick made rico?

If you don't know that I doubt you know how to fry an egg - Dr. Seuss

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/25/12 04:44 AM

Well that's the truth. Give credit where credit is due. Greg talked more than the broads on "The View." And he paid the price for it. But he was all gangster, and he hated law enforcement until the day he died.

I saw some documentary about Jack Falcone and the guy playing Greg DePalma I found funny I guess he does a good job especially when he hits the guy in the deopartment store hopefuly I can find the link
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/25/12 09:13 AM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

I saw some documentary about Jack Falcone and the guy playing Greg DePalma I found funny I guess he does a good job especially when he hits the guy in the deopartment store hopefuly I can find the link

Haha I've seen that. If I can find the link ill post it. My favorite part of the reinactment is when greg depalma is driving jack garcia somewhere in a mini van, they pull up at a jewelry store and depalma comes out with the corniest pinkie ring ever as a gift to jack garcia. The ring looked like something a ranchero mexican would buy out of a vending machine. Tin foil rolled in some glitter. What a classy guy depalma was, not to mention a genious, almost proposing a fat cuban for membership.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/25/12 03:24 PM

Originally Posted By: ricobenes
Chicago has plenty of "rising stars", you've just never heard of them because they don't have records yet. N.ferriola is irrelevant, he's just got that prestigious last name.
I personally disagree in the past 20 years the outfit has had veryy few recognizable youngsters in the midst, With all the rumors about DiFronzo and his paranoia and such I figure if Nicks irrelevant there's probs no one coming up at all

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/25/12 05:24 PM

Responding to Riccobene's:

You are like one of those people who devote their entire lives to studying Bigfoot... the idea of it not existing is traumatic for you.

Unless you want me to keep underscoring the utterly hilarious preposterousness of the Outfit being involved in large-scale drug and arm dealing for the last X amount of years without having ever been arrested for it, you should probably leave me alone on this topic.

People like you always maintain that they have vast overseas empires of gambling too.. they still control the unions...

The problem is they haven't been caught, at anything, for nearly 10 years.

Yes what you're saying COULD be true. And Rahm Emanuel COULD in fact be an IRA agent and the illegitimate son of Al Capone.

The problem is, there is absolutely no evidence, anywhere, to support either contention.

Point me to one single arrest in the last 5 years that indicates the Outfit is involved in anything except illegal poker. One.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/25/12 05:27 PM

Of course there isn't.

And if there is they are literally borderline retards from Elmwood Park who people like Giancana wouldn't have allowed to clean the bathrooms of the Armory Lounge.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/25/12 06:01 PM

Originally Posted By: dsbaloo

Haha I've seen that. If I can find the link ill post it. My favorite part of the reinactment is when greg depalma is driving jack garcia somewhere in a mini van, they pull up at a jewelry store and depalma comes out with the corniest pinkie ring ever as a gift to jack garcia. The ring looked like something a ranchero mexican would buy out of a vending machine. Tin foil rolled in some glitter. What a classy guy depalma was, not to mention a genious, almost proposing a fat cuban for membership.

lol. i saw that part in the book too. where bob vaccaro hits the guy called 'petey chops'.lol.the funniest story i have ever heard came from an old timer who was they were playing golf with. i believe it was greg, funzi, andy walker, and the guy telling the story. they were at the dyker beach golf corse. off 86th. they get to some hole and greg shanks the fuck out of it.lol. [apparently they had a caddie telling them what clubs to use or something]. keep in mind ive never played golf. ever. so i dont know anything but the story. so gregs ball is off in the woods, so the caddie hands him a [some fucking club, how would i know]...greg hits it and it goes over the putting green and into the woods behind it!lol. gregs steaming, lol. the caddie says 'try this one', hands him another club...and greg hits it right into a fucking sand trap!lol. so greg walks up over the green, all the other guys are waiting on him, and hes trying to be a good sport or something. when the caddie says, 'at least it didnt go into the lake'. greg turns around and hits the caddie with a fucking chipping wedge. lol. the guys on all fours spitting out his teeth and greg picks up his bag and says 'ill carry my own goddamn clubs'.lol. im not sure how true it was but sounds like him to me.lol.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/25/12 07:13 PM

I heard that story before too, Sit. Or different variations of it. In one of them Greg drives the cart into the water and tries to drown the poor bastard. Who the fuck knows what really happened? Suffice it to say, some poor schmuck got smacked for doing his job.

Believe it or not, Greg took that golf VERY fucking seriously. He was a member at a couple of private clubs up in Westchester. He played at least three times a week all summer long when he wasn't locked up.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/25/12 09:40 PM

lol. both could be true.haha. i loved reading the part about him stealing paintings from that artist.lol. hilarious.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/25/12 11:40 PM

Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
Responding to Riccobene's:

You are like one of those people who devote their entire lives to studying Bigfoot... the idea of it not existing is traumatic for you.

Unless you want me to keep underscoring the utterly hilarious preposterousness of the Outfit being involved in large-scale drug and arm dealing for the last X amount of years without having ever been arrested for it, you should probably leave me alone on this topic.

People like you always maintain that they have vast overseas empires of gambling too.. they still control the unions...

The problem is they haven't been caught, at anything, for nearly 10 years.

Yes what you're saying COULD be true. And Rahm Emanuel COULD in fact be an IRA agent and the illegitimate son of Al Capone.

The problem is, there is absolutely no evidence, anywhere, to support either contention.

Point me to one single arrest in the last 5 years that indicates the Outfit is involved in anything except illegal poker. One.

Lol buddy, please relax. Any time I drop some actual fact in one of these threads, you fly off the handle. I dunno who you are, or where youre from, but stick to what you know and quit digging around haha. And lighten up for Christs sake wink

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/25/12 11:44 PM

Nonos just repeats Fosco lines. Fosco tries to drag attention away from the men who ruined his life, of course he will talk down on the outfit & make them seem irrelevant. They made him irrelevant!!

Besides, most of the action now is on the southside/southwest burbs. Elmwood & Melrose is mainly white collar now, but there is still tons of action up north & out west as well. Point is, mind your business smile

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 11/28/12 05:31 AM

lol lol lol I'm looking on youtube I can't find that I think that might have been on tv ..if anyone can find the link I'd appericate it..its a good laugh... I found this one he describes the event just the sight of Jack Gracia is a disgrace no wonder greg had to drive a mini van to fit him in. How did a guy that worked for the feds get this heavy I know he ate a lot but still c'mon..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqFxQ0rKp14&noredirect=1

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/01/12 04:22 PM

What's a ranchero mexican mean I looked it up but couldn't find anything for it?
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/01/12 04:31 PM

I saw some documentary about Jack Falcone and the guy playing Greg DePalma I found funny I guess he does a good job especially when he hits the guy in the deopartment store hopefuly I can find the link [/quote]

Haha I've seen that. If I can find the link ill post it. My favorite part of the reinactment is when greg depalma is driving jack garcia somewhere in a mini van, they pull up at a jewelry store and depalma comes out with the corniest pinkie ring ever as a gift to jack garcia. The ring looked like something a ranchero mexican would buy out of a vending machine. Tin foil rolled in some glitter. What a classy guy depalma was, not to mention a genious, almost proposing a fat cuban for membership.[/quote]

What's a ranchero mexican mean I looked it up but couldn't find anything for it? [/quote]

A herdsman; a peasant employed on a ranch or rancho. • (n.) The owner and occupant of a ranch or rancho.

http://www.encyclo.co.uk/define/ranchero

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/01/12 04:35 PM

^^ haha Thanks .. I've searched on youtube and haven't been able to find that reenactment which pisses me off because its pretty funny instead if you go on youtube and google it there's some punk ass teenagers making fun of it doing their on reandactment in the Bloomys in WC I guess a lot of people found that funny..

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/01/12 05:13 PM

current rising stars of lcn...imamobguy....? lol

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/01/12 05:27 PM

FOR RELIABLE BREAKING MOB NEWS CHECK OUT...
http://www.facebook.com/paul.castellano.14

He is a rising star hes manged to work for two NY families both the gambino and luchhese he graduated from college 70 years ago. Hes into the construction and entertainment industry..Read all the threats hes posted on his facebook page there funny at other posters that supposedly owe him money what a nutcase

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/01/12 05:28 PM

^^^lmaoooo, he's the boss of bosses

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/01/12 06:03 PM

^^ Lmao The Boss of Bolshit..There's people from Italy posting on his post like "I think you probably know my father."

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/01/12 06:17 PM

haha this is just pitiful

imamobguy you have some explaining to do...

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/07/12 05:49 AM

any info on andrew disimone? skipper now in the luccheses(or could be acting skip. Not sure). Was just wondering if he was a big earner who's got a brain considering he's a skipper at a young age.. What about blue eyes santorellis son freddy boy?and the three perna sons? Their father seems like a smart guy was wondering if any of it got passed onto his sons, or if they got their buttons strictly because of who their father is.Also was wondering about andrew campo(s) and tore locascio- I know they've been around for a while especially tore and know he's living in naples florida and seems like he's no longer active, yet he's still listed as a skipper of a (bronx??) Crew. Does campos still have a lot of rackets on the street to this day? Or did they just make so much fucking money off their internet and phone scams that they aren't risking their asses shylocking and trafficking drugs or anything else for that matter? Anyone?

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/07/12 10:22 AM

I really don't think Salvatore LoCascio is active any more, his wife has a major illness so I think the family retired down to Florida, also he made a ton of money in his time.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/07/12 01:55 PM

any info on andrew disimone? skipper now in the luccheses(or could be acting skip. Not sure). Was just wondering if he was a big earner who's got a brain considering he's a skipper at a young age.. What about blue eyes santorellis son freddy boy?and the three perna sons? Their father seems like a smart guy was wondering if any of it got passed onto his sons, or if they got their buttons strictly because of who their father is.Also was wondering about andrew campo(s) and tore locascio- I know they've been around for a while especially tore and know he's living in naples florida and seems like he's no longer active, yet he's still listed as a skipper of a (bronx??) Crew. Does campos still have a lot of rackets on the street to this day? Or did they just make so much fucking money off their internet and phone scams that they aren't risking their asses shylocking and trafficking drugs or anything else for that matter? Anyone?
Me and Pizza Boy had a nice discussion about all these guys, Look up Bronx Caporegimes thread

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/07/12 06:25 PM

Me and Pizza Boy had a nice discussion about all these guys, Look up Bronx Caporegimes thread

Thanks

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/09/12 05:00 AM

i dont personally know andrew,but as far as i know hes a skipper.his father is sally bo.a old time 'g'. [not refering to his sexuality pizzaboy lol].

tory lives in broward co some where. very nice house im told. some one said his wife was sick,i dont know for sure,but they may be thinking of his son,who is disabled. tore sounds like a good guy, my mother used to say 'theres a special place in heaven' for people that care for disabled people.it takes a truelly gentle and selfless individual. my heart goes out for him. his father,who he wasnt allowed to visit for years,his son.

anyways,yeah andy campo/campos.lol. has that crew. he 'may' be puerto rican,lol. the jurys still out on that one.lol.

freddy santorelli?i didnt know his dads last name until last week. i think i thought it was 'santora' or something.lol.

perna kids?ive heard of mike.biggests book in north jersey. [neck and neck with 'blue']

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/09/12 09:30 AM

i dont personally know andrew,but as far as i know hes a skipper.his father is sally bo.a old time 'g'. [not refering to his sexuality pizzaboy lol].

tory lives in broward co some where. very nice house im told. some one said his wife was sick,i dont know for sure,but they may be thinking of his son,who is disabled. tore sounds like a good guy, my mother used to say 'theres a special place in heaven' for people that care for disabled people.it takes a truelly gentle and selfless individual. my heart goes out for him. his father,who he wasnt allowed to visit for years,his son.

anyways,yeah andy campo/campos.lol. has that crew. he 'may' be puerto rican,lol. the jurys still out on that one.lol.

freddy santorelli?i didnt know his dads last name until last week. i think i thought it was 'santora' or something.lol.

perna kids?ive heard of mike.biggests book in north jersey. [neck and neck with 'blue']

Thanks sit, from now on any questions I post on here are pretty much waiting for a response from you lol. The campo(s) thing I think is weird. Strange to think they would make someone who people pretty much seem to know for a fact is a rican. I know his mom was banging a skipper and all and heard he's a rediculous earner but still.. Pretty crazy if he's puerto rican especially on his fathers side.. As for the perna son. Biggest book in north jersey.. Jesus.. Bet that brings in some cash. I'm not sure if it was him or one of his brothers but one of them was caught on a wire tap complaining how he make 67 G's in ten days off his book, but was complaining how he didn't have 1 dollar left cause it all went to bills.. Lol fucking spening 70k on bills in 10 days.. Must have a ton of shit to pay for.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/09/12 10:06 AM

Yes sit, it was Tore's son who was sick not his wife, my mistake. Wonder when the feds will take him off their charts...

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/09/12 01:17 PM

i got to add,naples is on the west coast of fla. i saw it in on of you guys posts but i said broward some how. thanks piz.lol.

and yes i remember reading that about the perna kid.i believe in a different article they were seizing his house and a lexus, etcetera.

i believe tore locascio still holds his stripes. he may be a multi millionare.but hes stll 'lcn'. his dad is still frankie loc.

campo.i am not sure if it was his mother or father who was p.r. but yes apardntly,richie martino was dating his mom i believe.lol.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/09/12 04:38 PM

i got to add,naples is on the west coast of fla. i saw it in on of you guys posts but i said broward some how. thanks piz.lol.

and yes i remember reading that about the perna kid.i believe in a different article they were seizing his house and a lexus, etcetera.

i believe tore locascio still holds his stripes. he may be a multi millionare.but hes stll 'lcn'. his dad is still frankie loc.

campo.i am not sure if it was his mother or father who was p.r. but yes apardntly,richie martino was dating his mom i believe.lol.
Ive discussed the Andy Campos thing with a good amount of people and reaserched it to the best of my ability and I just honestly found no proof that he is half puerto rican and some evidence pointing to it deffintly being false, Italy is a diverse country just because your last name does not end in a vowel does not disqualify it from being Italian, Remember most Italian names were formerly Latin before the middle ages and they got a hell of allot of names ending with "S",Just my two cents

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/09/12 04:41 PM

It's not impossible I suppose I just highly highly doubt it

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/09/12 05:06 PM

yes.i agree with you about the last name issue. a lot of names end in a 's'. like i said,it may have been his mother.i only am telling you what ive heard.maybe i bronx guy would know better than me.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/09/12 06:18 PM

maybe i bronx guy would know better than me.

I already said my piece on the matter, and I try not to post things more than once.

I'll just say this: If people want to believe in the myth that guys who are half-Italian never slip through the cracks, that's on them. Because enforcing that rule is kind of like enforcing the "no drugs" rule. Don't ask, don't tell.

Plus, the "blood lines" are more and more watered down today. The average third of fourth generation "Italian American" today is likely partially of another ethnic demographic as well. With the disappearance of the Italian neighborhoods, marrying outside of "your own" is becoming more and more common.

And for the record, that kid brought Richie and Tore enough cash for a normal person to retire to Arizona on. They would have proposed him if he was half-Nigerian.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/09/12 06:21 PM

hed have to be albino though.lol!

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/09/12 06:26 PM

Thanks

Sorry I missed your questions, dsbaloo. I skipped this thread for some reason.

Just to add a couple things. Tore is basically inactive down in Florida, but he'll never give up his stripes. It's like Sit said. But he doesn't have a crew down there in Naples. He's basically inactive but still important, if that makes any sense at all. He loves it down there. He'll never move back to New York full time.

Re Andrew. He's officially skipper of his Dad's old crew. That family went through a very tough spell back in the '90s. It wore the old man down, so he eventually stepped back a bit. The youngest son spent 5 years on the run, then 6 years in prison for a crime that he clearly didn't commit. The middle son is a cancer survivor (and just a sweetheart of a guy). And Andrew, the oldest, is just very business minded. He doesn't come across as a "gangster" at all. They made their fortune in vending when you could still make street money in that business. Today you have to get bonded to own a fucking pinball machine.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/09/12 08:00 PM

I would like to propose Pizza Boy as official captain of the online "Bronx Faction" lol he is truly deserving of it

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/09/12 08:02 PM

I would like to propose Pizza Boy as official captain of the online "Bronx Faction" lol he is truly deserving of it

Okay, but only if you'll be my "front man." lol

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/09/12 09:04 PM

I'd be honored

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/10/12 06:34 AM

Thanks

Sorry I missed your questions, dsbaloo. I skipped this thread for some reason.

Just to add a couple things. Tore is basically inactive down in Florida, but he'll never give up his stripes. It's like Sit said. But he doesn't have a crew down there in Naples. He's basically inactive but still important, if that makes any sense at all. He loves it down there. He'll never move back to New York full time.

Re Andrew. He's officially skipper of his Dad's old crew. That family went through a very tough spell back in the '90s. It wore the old man down, so he eventually stepped back a bit. The youngest son spent 5 years on the run, then 6 years in prison for a crime that he clearly didn't commit. The middle son is a cancer survivor (and just a sweetheart of a guy). And Andrew, the oldest, is just very business minded. He doesn't come across as a "gangster" at all. They made their fortune in vending when you could still make street money in that business. Today you have to get bonded to own a fucking pinball machine.

Thanks a lot pizza.. You're one of the best posters on here, glad to get a response from you.. I know you're a bronx guy so I'm going to have to dig up all my unanswered questions I have about Bronx activity and guys.. What became of most of the tanglewood boys? I know obviously a few with made fathers obviously stepped up in the life and got their button, mazzarella and his brother ratted..and joe lubrano got falsely labeled a tanglewood boy and got that beating of a black detective pinned on him even though it wasn't him at all, was 2 tanglewood members. Whats up with lobrano? He looks really young and he's a skip too? Is he active in the Bronx? What are his main rackets?

Btw- I'm a long time reader of the boards.. Just recently decided to participate.. Love sitonmyface, goold ole dicknose, pizzaboy and of course carmela. She's feisty.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/10/12 02:50 PM

^^^^
Well, first of all, Lubrano never should have even been charged in that assault. The cops and prosecutors were too quick to tie him to Tanglewood. Joe is from Belmont, a Bronx guy. Tanglewood is up in Yonkers, on the Scarsdale border. The suburbs. The connection those kids had to the Bronx was through the fathers, not any of the sons.

Now I'm not implying that Joe didn't know those guys, that would be a stretch. But he wasn't one of them. If it was anyone else, they wouldn't have even attempted to make that leap. I mean, why assume that a Bronx kid had something to do with a mid-Westchester gang beating on a guy on the Upper West Side of Manhattan? Makes no sense.

Because I'll tell you, Joe and Freddie look about as much alike as any other two guys with dark hair and olive skin. But the prosecutors had so much egg on their faces all they could say was, Well they looked an awful lot alike rolleyes.

As far as Joe goes, he got a lot of grief for crying when he was sentenced. But he redeemed himself. He knew full well who jumped the black cop and he never said a word, even after four years in the joint. And the father never forgot that. Joe's success with the Luccheses is that simple.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/11/12 05:28 AM

^^^^
Well, first of all, Lubrano never should have even been charged in that assault. The cops and prosecutors were too quick to tie him to Tanglewood. Joe is from Belmont, a Bronx guy. Tanglewood is up in Yonkers, on the Scarsdale border. The suburbs. The connection those kids had to the Bronx was through the fathers, not any of the sons.

Now I'm not implying that Joe didn't know those guys, that would be a stretch. But he wasn't one of them. If it was anyone else, they wouldn't have even attempted to make that leap. I mean, why assume that a Bronx kid had something to do with a mid-Westchester gang beating on a guy on the Upper West Side of Manhattan? Makes no sense.

Because I'll tell you, Joe and Freddie look about as much alike as any other two guys with dark hair and olive skin. But the prosecutors had so much egg on their faces all they could say was, Well they looked an awful lot alike rolleyes.

As far as Joe goes, he got a lot of grief for crying when he was sentenced. But he redeemed himself. He knew full well who jumped the black cop and he never said a word, even after four years in the joint. And the father never forgot that. Joe's success with the Luccheses is that simple.

Yeah I read a big article where darin mazzarella was saying how lubrano had absolutely nothing to do with that assault.. Sucks he did time for it but I bet he's glad he kept his mouth shut now.. Really appreciate you're insight on everything pizzzaboy.. If I have any bronx related questions I'm going to direct them at you lol. Get prepared to respond. Lol

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/11/12 04:48 PM

freddies dad is anthony?

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/11/12 06:03 PM

freddies dad is anthony?

Yes.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/11/12 06:57 PM

got you. who did anthony 'come up around'? stevie wonder?

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/11/12 07:11 PM

got you. who did anthony 'come up around'? stevie wonder?

Stevie and Anthony are basically the same age. They came up together around Joey D, who's a bit older. Joey, Stevie and the guy from Prince Street made an absolute fortune together in construction.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/11/12 08:23 PM

thanks piz.joey d is vinny ds brother?

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/11/12 08:33 PM

thanks piz.joey d is vinny ds brother?

Yeah. Joey, Vinny and Louie. Two G's and an L lol.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/11/12 08:42 PM

louies passed away no?or was that there father?

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/11/12 08:46 PM

Louie's still alive.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/11/12 09:18 PM

is the fathers name lou? lol.i was about to write my own obituary.lol

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/11/12 09:35 PM

#1 Rising stars in each family for me , Gambino~ Frankie Boy, Genovese- Ralph Balsamo, Luchese- Joe Lubrano, Bonnano- Vinny Gourgous the second, Colombo- Billy Russo, Philly- Nicodemo, New England- Billy Angelesco,Chicago- Nick Ferriola, Jersey- I have no clue

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/11/12 09:41 PM

Also Pizz, What's the current happenings with Danny Pagano since he's been out ?
Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/19/12 04:19 AM

Ralph Balsamo still has a stretch to go! Also the drug conviction may hurt his scouting report! I hope not because he is a good guy. Domenic S. is anither for the Genovese Family, with Carlo dead he has been running Worcester for two years now. Seems to know what he is doing! Besides thirty years of Carlo training you is a huge help! Also Matteo Trotto of Worcester is a riser! He is a Patriarca guy though.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/19/12 04:21 AM

Vinny Gorgeuos the Second is looking at some serious time soon! Bologna sandwiches wont help him rise in my book!

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/19/12 04:27 AM

Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
Vinny Gorgeuos the Second is looking at some serious time soon! Bologna sandwiches wont help him rise in my book!

Haha those bolonga sandwiches and apples during the intake process lol thats the worse...
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/19/12 04:27 AM

Isn't Ralph Balsamo due to be released soon EastHarlem?

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/19/12 05:30 AM

I think in about two years, not 100% sure. He got like 8- 10 I know that. Ralphie is a good kid too. Parents have a great business

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/19/12 03:07 PM

I think in about two years, not 100% sure. He got like 8- 10 I know that. Ralphie is a good kid too. Parents have a great business

It was at one time, EHI. But that place is really run down today. I was there for a wake less than a month ago. It's the location. Westchester Avenue just doesn't have many Italians left. And the Italians in neighboring Pelham Bay usually use Giordano's or even McNulty's. McNultys! An Irish place! You've been in Florida too long tongue grin.

But you're spot on about Ralphie. He's a dynamite kid. Almost too nice to succeed in that life. Although I'm given to understand that he's petrified of getting a call from Pelham when he comes home wink.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/19/12 04:51 PM

Ive heard its got run down, thats one of those things i didnt want to believe. And yes that call is not going to be friendly! Did he really need to get that deep? I remember him and Boomer as kids, they were just good kids. Spoiled rotten, but good people. Pelham is very disappointed!

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/20/12 06:53 AM

It was at one time, EHI. But that place is really run down today. I was there for a wake less than a month ago. It's the location. Westchester Avenue just doesn't have many Italians left. And the Italians in neighboring Pelham Bay usually use Giordano's or even McNulty's. McNultys! An Irish place! You've been in Florida too long tongue grin.

But you're spot on about Ralphie. He's a dynamite kid. Almost too nice to succeed in that life. Although I'm given to understand that he's petrified of getting a call from Pelham when he comes home wink.

i cant imagine why.lol.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/20/12 09:21 AM

Louie's still alive.

Big Louie or Little Louie?
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/20/12 10:19 AM

Louie's still alive.

"Prosciutto Louie" lol

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/20/12 05:10 PM

Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
Louie's still alive.

"Prosciutto Louie" lol

Wanna laugh? I knew a guy with a Boars Head route that they called Louie Prosciutto lol.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/20/12 05:43 PM

Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
Louie's still alive.

"Prosciutto Louie" lol

Wanna laugh? I knew a guy with a Boars Head route that they called Louie Prosciutto lol.

A route with deli meats and stuff? That´s funny!

Some nicknames are really funny. In the Brasco book there was a guy called Johnny Spagetti. Perhaps he had skinny legs?
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/20/12 07:03 PM

Are there some wiseguys in the food distribution/ outside sales industry? Seems like a good job to W2 if you're OC.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN - 12/20/12 07:11 PM

Yes, especially in the Pizza Industry! Pizza Connection 2 if it ever goes to trial.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET