Home

Photo of Tony Park Side

Posted By: IvyLeague

Photo of Tony Park Side - 11/10/11 09:52 PM

Photos of Genovese captain Anthony "Tony Park Side" Federici are hard to come by but he's one of the main subjects of this weeks Gang Land News article. It looks like Anthony "Rom" Romanello was the acting captain for Federici's crew after Federici turned his businesses over to him so he could spend most his time at his restaurant. He also turned down the acting boss job.

Attached picture anthonyfederici-1.jpg
Attached picture anthonyromanello-1-1.jpg

Re: Photo of Tony Park Side - 11/10/11 09:55 PM

And on a totally unrelated note, since I'm posting pictures at the moment, here's a recent one of Paul Castellano Jr.

Attached picture 58167378.jpg
Posted By: moolou

Re: Photo of Tony Park Side - 11/10/11 10:11 PM

How do the authorities know that he's in the Genovese family? His arrest record is pretty benign for a made guy. Is he mostly involved in low key schemes?
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Photo of Tony Park Side - 11/10/11 10:29 PM

Paul Jr sure does look like his father, I'm surprised how young he looks, his father has been dead for 25 years now, and wasn't a young man when died. For a guy to turn over his crew doesn't look good, it seems he might have lost the stomach for the life?

Re: Photo of Tony Park Side - 11/10/11 10:31 PM

Originally Posted By: moolou
How do the authorities know that he's in the Genovese family? His arrest record is pretty benign for a made guy. Is he mostly involved in low key schemes?

He's been known as a Genovese capo for a long time. Not every made guy has a rap sheet a mile long. And he's chosen to be even more low key with just running his restaurant. Back in 2003, there was a ring busted for making high-tech cloned credit cards that was connected to Federici. His son has had difficulty staying out of trouble though. He was stabbed in a nightclub fight some years ago and was later involved in a cocaine ring.
Posted By: leftygun62

Re: Photo of Tony Park Side - 11/11/11 02:33 AM

Thanks for the pics Ivy. What business is Paul jr. In?

Re: Photo of Tony Park Side - 11/11/11 07:56 AM

Originally Posted By: leftygun62
Thanks for the pics Ivy. What business is Paul jr. In?

At least in the past he and his brother Joseph were involved in the meat business through companies like Dial Poultry, P&H Rendering, etc. I don't know if he was also involved in Scara-Mix Concrete with his brother Philip.
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: Photo of Tony Park Side - 11/12/11 11:39 AM

I think Philip is still president of Scara-Mix, is it still considered to be a mobbed up company?

Re: Photo of Tony Park Side - 11/12/11 01:35 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
I think Philip is still president of Scara-Mix, is it still considered to be a mobbed up company?

It was at least up through the 1990's. Don't know about now.
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: Photo of Tony Park Side - 11/12/11 01:43 PM

You would think with Castellano there it would be hard for the Gambino's to stay away...
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Photo of Tony Park Side - 11/12/11 04:52 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo

It was at least up through the 1990's. Don't know about now.

mikey scars testified that castellano's kids still paid the gambinos even after he was whacked benefitted from the family's connections, etc for their business
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET