Home

Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code

Posted By: furio_from_naples

Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 10/12/11 06:41 PM

http://www.pinkblog.it/post/4209/roberto...donna-e-da-cani
Roberto Saviano said Camorra's sexual code: "Making oral sex to a woman is a dog"
Published: Friday, July 17, 2009
After revealing the crimes of the Camorra in the business and bestseller Gomorra, now also a film, Roberto Saviano speaks also of freewheeling sexuality of the Camorra. It reveals that women are subservient to their men, even if they have the power to command execution.
Saviano explains:

Probably there is nothing explains better the sexual code that exists in this region if not the impossibility that no area is exempt to the iron logic of possession, the hierarchy of power, territorial control. Complex rules, rituals stringent constraints unshakable. Never oral sex, then. Receive is lawful,
do to a woman is "dog".

Life for women in the Camorra, Saviano says is complex:

And 'keep a precarious balance between modernity and tradition, between the cage and total freedom to address moral issues in business. Women can order an execution, however, can not afford to have a lover or a man to leave. They can decide whether to invest in a sector of the market but do not wear makeup when their man is in jail. Dress up, painting her face while her husband is in means that they do it for someone else. Be the color corresponds to a silent confession of treason. The wife only exists in relation to man. Without him it's like an inanimate. A being in the middle. During the process, it is not uncommon to see women in the spaces reserved for the public while kissing or simple send greetings to those accused who are behind bars. Are their wives, even though many times seem to their mothers. If the road crosses the well-dressed and made up, meaning that their man is near, is free and commands. It reflects his commanding power over women. However, women are imprisoned boss of those who, in many cases, they command more.

Relations between men and women of the Camorra start very young, a little more than teenagers and costume that is so, because the goal is to grow together to cement a relationship unique and indestructible. Concludes Saviano

In general, the husband and wife have known each other and get married adolescents aged 20 to 25 years. Marry the girl who knows from an early age is crucial, but increasingly it is virgin. Can not escape this practice. And who believes he can break free from these rules is wrong. Even with the courtship marks the territory. And to approach a woman to run the risk of invading the territory proprio.Perché love, decide to make love, kiss, make a gift, smile, touch his hand, groped a woman to seduce or be seduced can become a gesture fatal. The more dangerous. Even the last.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 10/12/11 07:46 PM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Probably there is nothing explains better the sexual code that exists in this region if not the impossibility that no area is exempt to the iron logic of possession, the hierarchy of power, territorial control. Complex rules, rituals stringent constraints unshakable. Never oral sex, then. Receive is lawful, do to a woman is "dog".

But if your mobster boyfiend does go down on you, don't tell anyone, or you'll get a pie in the face.

Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 10/12/11 07:48 PM

My favorite scene in the entire run of the series.

Posted By: carmela

Re: Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 10/12/11 07:50 PM

Saviano should spend more time perfecting the art of going down on his wife and less time running his mouth.
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 10/12/11 09:56 PM

What was the Chris Rock line? Half the people here are disgusted by the thought. The other half are in happy, healthy relationships.
Posted By: LeroyJones

Re: Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 10/13/11 03:36 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela
Saviano should spend more time perfecting the art of going down on his wife and less time running his mouth.

Exactly. Old Leroy knows how to keep the women real happy. wink
Posted By: LeroyJones

Re: Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 10/13/11 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
But if your mobster boyfiend does go down on you, don't tell anyone, or you'll get a pie in the face.

She's lucky she only got the pie. Junior should of showed her his pimp hand. mad

Re: Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 10/13/11 05:45 PM

Originally Posted By: LeroyJones

So many jokes to be made...so little time...

Re: Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 10/14/11 02:39 AM

Originally Posted By: LeroyJones

Leroy, being that you're black AND you're a Godfather (baci a mani), you got 2 stereotypes working against you in the oral sex dept. Just sayin...
Posted By: ronnie_little

Re: Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 10/15/11 09:20 PM

So sad, Its a tragedy that they have these beliefs. You can bet your bottom dollar some of them are going down and not talking about it. Hell I would.........
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 10/18/11 02:15 PM

lol good stuff peeps
Posted By: DoctorTwink

Re: Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 11/05/14 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: ronnie_little
So sad, Its a tragedy that they have these beliefs. You can bet your bottom dollar some of them are going down and not talking about it. Hell I would.........

Who says that what Saviano claims is accurate?

He borrowed that from the Sopranos, and it's not accurate. Mostly all of them do it, and then figure what they do sexually with their GF or wife is their business, not everyone else's.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 11/06/14 01:30 PM

How do you know he borrowed that from the Soprano's? Why would he reference an american tv show based on an American LCN family when writing about a Camorra clan jn Naples? Considering he had more than enough sources and knowledge in regards to the stuff he wrote about. That's why the guy is in such hot water now, he exposed the Camorroa and they want his head.
Posted By: slumpy

Re: Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 11/06/14 04:59 PM

The primary thrust of Saviano's quote is that there is a conflicting duality within the romantic relationships of members of the Camorra and I suppose the Italian mafia families in general. i don't think he's exactly exposing any earth shattering realities here. We all know (more or less) that the mafia has some fairly antiquated beliefs and traditions about the familial unit and roles within that unit; However, many of these may be attributed to being steeped in Catholicism as well.

I guess my point is this: Did any of this need pointing out? I suppose, maybe, to the uninitiated who might have a passing interest in the mafia, or to any unawares young women who might unwittingly enter into a relationship where she might be seen as a possession? I'm not sure.

Re: Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 11/06/14 05:21 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
How do you know he borrowed that from the Soprano's? Why would he reference an american tv show based on an American LCN family when writing about a Camorra clan jn Naples? Considering he had more than enough sources and knowledge in regards to the stuff he wrote about. That's why the guy is in such hot water now, he exposed the Camorroa and they want his head.

He doesn't. That's what makes his post so ridiculous.

Re: Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 11/06/14 05:27 PM

Saviano isn't playing with a full deck either. He actually sued the bosses that had ordered his death and faced them in a courtroom via videolink.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 11/06/14 06:32 PM

Well guess I'd never be in the mafia or camorra or any of that shit. I broke that rule before I barely had my license whistle
Posted By: Nicholas

Re: Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 11/06/14 08:39 PM

I'm one helluva dog. I love eating pussy....err....sucking her clit

Re: Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 11/07/14 04:53 AM

sorry if I'm gossipy. But I knew that Saviano had been dumped by his girlfriend after she had finished under guard; but in the summer there was rumors of his relationship with the MEP Pina Picerno.

Re: Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 11/07/14 09:41 AM

sorry if I'm gossipy. But I knew that Saviano had been dumped by his girlfriend after she had finished under guard; but in the summer there was rumors of his relationship with the MEP Pina Picerno.

All these years I thought he was married. Actually all these years I've assumed he was gay. Married, but gay.

Re: Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 11/08/14 02:04 PM

Carmela it's just for my curiosity;
why have you thought that Saviano was gay?
He don't look like a homo

maybe had occasional adventures. Who knows if for you women, is sexy a man under guard

Re: Saviano explain Camorra's sexual code - 11/08/14 07:43 PM

Carmela it's just for my curiosity;
why have you thought that Saviano was gay?
He don't look like a homo

I don't know, something about how he talks, his mannerisms, etc. But that can be said for many men in Italy, you know how you guys are. wink But it was just a vibe I got from him, nothing more.

Who knows if for you women, is sexy a man under guard

Well not for me it isn't. lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET