Home

The Gotti Clan's Gambino Influence?

Posted By: NickyScarfo

The Gotti Clan's Gambino Influence? - 08/24/11 08:50 AM

Thinking recently the Gotti clan has had a large presence in the Gambino family, which continues to this day, seems like so many Gotti's have been in the family!
Obviously we have John (deceased 2002), John jr retired?!, Pete (incarcerated), Gene (incarcerated).
Then we have a couple of guys who I would like to know more about if anyone knows some info. Richard V. Gotti, I heard he had been a Capo but possibly has been shelved? Ran some stuff down in Florida. He has a son called Richard G. Gotti, a fairly young guy, who is in jail apparently until 2015, caught up in "operation Old Bridge". Also not a Gotti, but Carmine Gotti's Father Carmine Agnello, is he still in the family? a soldier if so?
Any other Gotti's I've missed? A lot of gangsters for one family lol.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: The Gotti Clan's Gambino Influence? - 08/24/11 10:02 AM

Only one you're missing is Vincent Gotti, who finally got made and was indicted back in 2008.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2008-03-23/news/17892973_1_john-gotti-gene-gotti-gotti-family

John Gotti Sr. (former boss/deceased) and his John Gotti Jr. (former acting boss/inactive)
Gene Gotti (soldier)
Peter Gotti (former boss)
Richard Gotti (was demoted) and his son Richard Gotti Jr.
Vincent Gotti (soldier)
Carmine Angello - still technically a soldier but inactive
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: The Gotti Clan's Gambino Influence? - 08/24/11 10:22 AM

Oh yeah thanks, forgot about him. Are any Gotti's currently Capo's in the family?
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: The Gotti Clan's Gambino Influence? - 08/24/11 10:42 AM

The Gotti era supposedly ended a couple of years ago, is that true Ivy? Most of the family are not to kind with the Gotti's.
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: The Gotti Clan's Gambino Influence? - 08/24/11 01:53 PM

They're scraping the bottom of the Gotti barrel with Vincent, eh?

Okay, okay Victoria's three are the real bottom of the Gotti barrel. Vince is still above them at least. Still, that's really not saying much.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: The Gotti Clan's Gambino Influence? - 08/24/11 05:24 PM

I've heard Gene has some influence. He was the first Gotti who was made. People could stand gene more than John lol
Posted By: moolou

Re: The Gotti Clan's Gambino Influence? - 08/24/11 07:22 PM

Don't forget the notorious Charles Herbert Gotti.
Posted By: Lenin_and_McCarthy

Re: The Gotti Clan's Gambino Influence? - 08/24/11 08:07 PM

Originally Posted By: moolou
Don't forget the notorious Charles Herbert Gotti.

You made me cry.
Posted By: JasonAnthony74

Re: The Gotti Clan's Gambino Influence? - 08/24/11 10:48 PM

I bet it pissed of John that his younger brother Gene got made first.

Also, weren't there like 13 total Gotti kids? I know one or two died in childhood, but what about the others? I know there were a few Gotti sisters and other brothers. You never here much of anything about them.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: The Gotti Clan's Gambino Influence? - 08/25/11 02:43 AM

Originally Posted By: JasonAnthony74
I bet it pissed of John that his younger brother Gene got made first.

Also, weren't there like 13 total Gotti kids? I know one or two died in childhood, but what about the others? I know there were a few Gotti sisters and other brothers. You never here much of anything about them.

Its true. also gene was lucky at gambling and john was well...not lol. Gotti was so bad he blew all of his profits so they had to resort to drugs to earn
Posted By: rossato

Re: The Gotti Clan's Gambino Influence? - 08/26/11 04:55 AM

not much is know of uncle gene ... i wonder if the gotti stil keep in contact with him
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET