Home

Gotti Documentary:

Posted By: veneratio

Gotti Documentary: - 08/11/11 12:08 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjEqbc0glxc&feature

If you haven't seen this and have a spare forty minutes, it's worth a look for the footage and photos alone. It's the story of John's life told by his children... I'm not a big fan but don't mind Peter, he seems a pretty positive, philosophical type of guy.
Posted By: Lenin_and_McCarthy

Re: Gotti Documentary: - 08/11/11 02:52 AM

The way Vicky tries to white knight John with regards to Favara just looks ridiculous.
Posted By: Palomita20

Re: Gotti Documentary: - 08/11/11 03:24 AM

This is a pretty interesting recording between Jr. and Sr. Gotti concerning Carmine Agnello admitting to bribing a juror in front of a grand jury.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/item_lf6erC1V8v44xPYrtlmNyL
Posted By: kjk

Re: Gotti Documentary: - 08/11/11 03:45 AM

Gotti being an uncontrolable, violent scumbad (thereby denying them needed care,attention) created emotional, mental, distant basket case children. Victoria is very sick broad.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Gotti Documentary: - 08/11/11 03:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Lenin_and_McCarthy
The way Vicky tries to white knight John with regards to Favara just looks ridiculous.

ya the funny thing is that she finally admits that her father was the crime boss yet he is innocent of every murder he was guilty of lol. Either she is in denial or is just as sick as he was

Re: Gotti Documentary: - 08/11/11 04:03 AM

Yeah she's pretty contradictory isn't she. She knows it all but obviously feels she can't let on due to loyalty to her family etc. She loves the spotlight... There's no way you can honestly think that John had nothing to do with Favara etc.
She and Angel etc must know but just think people are stupid enough to believe they don't...
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Gotti Documentary: - 08/11/11 04:52 AM

that doc is awesome the footage of gotti and how they show it is great
Posted By: JasonAnthony74

Re: Gotti Documentary: - 08/11/11 05:19 AM

Vicky always played dumb about her father being in the mob. It was always a life that she wasn't "privy to," but when it comes to some of Gotti's more sinister dealings, she knows all about them. But now that all of Gotti's kids have come out and admitted their dad was a mob boss, I wonder what Bruce Cutler has to say now.

Re: Gotti Documentary: - 08/11/11 06:19 AM

The footage I found the best in the doco was with John Snr and John Jnr about taking the plea for Jnr. It was quite amazing to see John's softer side and just wanting to see Junior happy regarding copping a plea.

I guess judging by how he looked in the video his cancer was quite advanced so perhaps he was a bit more accepting/philosophical but regardless it was great insight.
Posted By: ronnie_little

Re: Gotti Documentary: - 08/11/11 11:30 PM

great documentary........I did not even know Gotti had a other daughter beside Victoria. She claimed her fauther could not have done it himself and she also said that Favaro was murdered by Gotti's crew and that he told her it was an accident when she wanted him toi revenge Frankie Boy. She firmly stated he did not sanction it. But in the end who knows and he may have wanted her to think that.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET