Home

has it ever come out how magano was whacked?

Posted By: ONTARIO613

has it ever come out how magano was whacked? - 07/23/11 11:44 PM

who killed mangano was it carlo gambino was anastasia there himself or which soldiers or events happened i have never heard the story alleged of how the plan was hatched approvals and execution of mangano and his brother
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: has it ever come out how magano was whacked? - 07/24/11 12:55 AM

The murder was never officially pinned on anyone, but it was obviously Anastasia who benefited the most from it.
Posted By: SC

Re: has it ever come out how magano was whacked? - 07/24/11 01:25 AM

Vincent Mangano, the boss of the Family simply disappeared on April 19, 1951 and his body was never found. His brother, Philip, the underboss of the Family, was found shot to death that very same day.

It is generally accepted that Albert Anastasia was behind the death of both brothers.
Posted By: ONTARIO613

Re: has it ever come out how magano was whacked? - 07/24/11 01:49 AM

ya those are the generally known facts what i was asking is has there ever been detailed story alleged like u know how the conspirators pulled it off see i read that it was carlo gambino and thats why anastasia promoted gambino eventually to underbosss after scalise murder being that he got the mangano job done well. i think albert anastasia liked hitmen and enforcers better than earners which is usually opposite
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET