Home

Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision..

Posted By: rg

Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/19/11 04:54 PM

Obv he is cooperating.. Goodnight Ligambi and Goodnight Borgesi.. Wow.. What a peice of crap.. He keeps his mouth shut, nobody would do any serious time including himself.. What a rat..
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/19/11 04:58 PM

Jeez this could put a lot of guys away!

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/19/11 05:00 PM

This is unreal.. How could this guy flip? He would be doing very little time.. I dont get this.. Im only thinking hes thinking about his life.. He is the guy who brought Frankie the Fixer to Ligambi.. Lou is not a made guy, so mby when he would be released he would get wacked.. Escp after the wiretaps about beating up Angelina..
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/19/11 05:03 PM

I know it's a controversial opinion. But if the feds were completely moral they would avoid catching Ligambi because for once, here's a Philly boss who doesn't kill everything that moves. Call me a fanboy. But I hope this isn't true.
Posted By: TonyG

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/19/11 07:30 PM

Originally Posted By: BarrettM
I know it's a controversial opinion. But if the feds were completely moral they would avoid catching Ligambi because for once, here's a Philly boss who doesn't kill everything that moves. Call me a fanboy. But I hope this isn't true.

Barrett, I almost always agree with you and find your posts informative and accurate. I have to disagree with you here.

While Ligambi's reign has not been as violent as Stanfa and Scarfo, one murder is too many, even if the victim is a criminal / mobster. The moral thing to do is to lock up anyone involved in violent and non-violent crime.

My uncle was a bookie and loanshark. I want to believe he never got violent, but the truth is he almost certainly did.

We are all collectively interested in LCN or we would not be here. I do not think that makes you or anyone else a fanboy. I also think it is natural to pull for the proverbial bad guy every now and then, and Ligambi falls into that category for many because he has been viewed as a strong, quiet, old school boss.

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/19/11 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By: TonyG

Barrett, I almost always agree with you and find your posts informative and accurate. I have to disagree with you here.

While Ligambi's reign has not been as violent as Stanfa and Scarfo, one murder is too many, even if the victim is a criminal / mobster. The moral thing to do is to lock up anyone involved in violent and non-violent crime.

My uncle was a bookie and loanshark. I want to believe he never got violent, but the truth is he almost certainly did.

We are all collectively interested in LCN or we would not be here. I do not think that makes you or anyone else a fanboy. I also think it is natural to pull for the proverbial bad guy every now and then, and Ligambi falls into that category for many because he has been viewed as a strong, quiet, old school boss.

Thanks for the compliment, means a lot. In a sense I know you're right. I'm a little on both sides. I just happen to be bitter over the overall dealings of OC law enforcement units across the country. At times it feels as though they focus their efforts on dethroning the incumbent mafia boss before even looking at him or his associates. And as for other gangs, more resources should be spent on Mara Salvatrucha and US representatives of the Mexican cartels (although politically that's a whole different thing). The first priority should always be to eliminate the most violent wrongdoers. My problem is not so much that they locked up Ligambi, and it's a problem that wasn't completely in federal control. My problem is more that violent Merlino supporters have a shot at terrorizing the city once again. May not happen, but once again, they have another shot at doing so. (This is coming from someone who knows other cities better than Philly)
Posted By: 22

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/20/11 02:03 AM

Could be sort of like that deal years ago when Nick Caramandi got locked up and while he was incarcerated apparantley Long John Martorano was incarcerated at the same time and he told Caramandi that the word on the street was Scarfo was going to whack him,so that's when he flipped.And then there was the Feds playing back that tape for Sammy The Bull with Gotti apparantley going to whack him.I think u guys have good points when you say that about Bent Lou,cause Uncle Joe seemed real mad at him in that 1 video.

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/20/11 02:06 AM

Also if this is true about him co-operating wouldn't he seem vulnerble with just that ankle bracelet.I mean what happens if somebody tries to whack him now,its not like the Feds are hiding him.
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/20/11 02:21 AM

Originally Posted By: TonyG
The moral thing to do is to lock up anyone involved in violent and non-violent crime.

disagreed not all criminals are bad people. sometimes drugs, alcohol, financial security, and mental health all play a part in non violent crimes. if this country had as many dif rehab facilities as it did prisons it would be a better place. i was once a heroin addict who sold the drug to strictly support my habit. after being set up by the drug task force, i was given an alternative program called drug court. (pm if u wanna know what it is or google it) i'm so grateful to have this program in my life. it keeps me under a strict watch but also helped me change my thoughts and my actions greatly. not trying to be preachy! just thought i would share some of my expiernce, strength, and hope with you. (i've been through many correctional facilities and never learned a damn thing and never tried to be a better person. jails and prisons do nothing.
Posted By: Palomita20

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/20/11 03:22 AM

Kudos on rehabbing yourself. Getting off that stuff takes alot of willpower and mindcontrol. Having said that why does this bent finger guy have such an annoying grin? Does he have relatives in the life? It's no surprise the FBI is making a deal with this guy, he's a choir boy compared to some of their past confederates.

The FBI made deals with Leonetti in Philadelphia, killed over 10 people and played a part in killing many others. Mauratano, who was part of Whitey's crew in Boston and killed many individuals, including a woman. Gravano, whose many misdeeds are known. They even had Anthony Casso on their side and gave him a deal, which they later rescinded because he contradicted Gravano and invalidated Gravano's testimony by among other things, bringing up the fact Gravano was a drug trafficker, something he never admitted. Casso once killed someone and buried him alive just because he suspected he may flip. Can you imagine, if in your job you could bring someone off the street who has done all sorts of heinous things but who could guarantee a successful outcome on whatever project you were working on? That's what the prosecutors and fbi guys are doing by giving these individuals deals in exchange for cooperating. Just too damn lazy and egotistical to do their damn jobs. This would never fly in any other developed country. BUt in the land of the ignorant and home of the stupid everything is fair game.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/20/11 01:43 PM

My problem is more that violent Merlino supporters have a shot at terrorizing the city once again. May not happen, but once again, they have another shot at doing so. (This is coming from someone who knows other cities better than Philly)

But that's wat the feds want. Why do you think it's such a coincidence that when they released Merlino, they almost immediately caught Ligambi. They want to tempt Merlino and his supporters to step back in and fill up the vacuum so they can get him too and finish off the Philly mob once and for all. It's juist too obvious.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/20/11 01:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Palomita20
Can you imagine, if in your job you could bring someone off the street who has done all sorts of heinous things but who could guarantee a successful outcome on whatever project you were working on? That's what the prosecutors and fbi guys are doing by giving these individuals deals in exchange for cooperating. Just too damn lazy and egotistical to do their damn jobs. This would never fly in any other developed country. BUt in the land of the ignorant and home of the stupid everything is fair game.

I definitely agree. Statement of the decade.

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/20/11 02:35 PM

the feds would nothing more than to get merlino for ggood! he beat them at their the own game!

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/21/11 12:01 AM

What could Lou have on the Merlino crew.. Lou wasnt even a made guy.. Im wonder how much info he has on murders or anything significant.. They have 14k wire taps supposebly in this case already.. This coward Bent Finger has now made everyones sentence atleast double or triple.. He keeps his mouth shut, nobody does more than 7 yrs
Posted By: Lenin_and_McCarthy

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/21/11 12:25 AM

Isn't the general procedure to get potential informants into a MORE secure facility rather than just letting them go? What am I missing here?

Isn't this more what you would do if you had someone who would continue being a covert informant, with charges being dropped shortly afterwards?

Except for the whole covert being having been blown away...

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/21/11 01:29 AM

Lenin and Mccarthy I could't agree with you more,something doesn't add up here.You just don't let a co-operating witness go off in to the streets of Philadelphia.Maybe everybody is jumping to conclusions.
Posted By: ONTARIO613

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/21/11 01:50 AM

if hes ratting i hope the worst for him all rats deserve death before dishonor

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/21/11 05:53 AM

Ligambi should pay him to stay silemt or recant his stTEMENTS GIVE HIm A MILLION Cash to hide then kill him

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/21/11 06:37 AM

Originally Posted By: ONTARIO613
if hes ratting i hope the worst for him all rats deserve death before dishonor

Why? To be fair (and not to be mean) this is kind of a silly comment. As much as there is a problem with the witness protection program and benefits too generous being offered for informants, its not for this reason. I will agree with you that turning states is a bit of a twisted move in extreme circumstances, but I wouldn't generalize. For instance, Sonny Franzese ratting out his father for god knows why. Strange, maybe a little perverse. But beyond such extreme situations, informant have helped cripple the mob to a point where all but the most confident families are avoiding violence and murder. Informants and shrinking Italian populations, that is.

[Late night post, excuse errors]
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/21/11 02:33 PM

Informants and shrinking Italian populations, that is.

It's called general attrition, and you're right. To make it short and to the point: There's no "new blood."

And the second and third generation Italian Americans in the United States are among the most upwardly mobile European ethnic groups in the entire country. Why pick up a gun when you can go to college, better yourself, and give your family an honest, respectable life?

The Italian immigrants of the early 20th century didn't have this option open to them, so if you want to make excuses for them becoming gangsters, you might have a valid point. But today there's no excuse; and to the credit of most of the younger Italian Americans, they know it. I just don't see as many mob "wannabes" today as when I was a young guy. And that's a good thing.

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/21/11 03:59 PM

what about those third generationers italian americans who are both lazy and ambitious
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/21/11 06:29 PM

We don't know if he is ratting for sure, and we don't know how much info he has on the other guys like Ligambi, I have no idea if he was in Ligambi's inner cirlce, if he was, I bet Ligambi and guys like Mousie are kicking themselves they didn't have him whacked out.
Posted By: PhillyKid

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/21/11 07:08 PM

If he ratted...wouldn't Anastasia have an article or video on this by now? He has sources within the FBI and the mob. Hopefully on mob talk tomorrow we'll get more answers, it's all speculation until then.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/21/11 07:15 PM

It's entirely possible that the Feds sprung him early to make him appear to be a rat; this way he has no choice but to cooperate. They've used this tactic before.

But my money says he's in the Program by the time the temperature gets down into the 70s.

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/21/11 07:30 PM

Originally Posted By: PhillyKid
If he ratted...wouldn't Anastasia have an article or video on this by now? He has sources within the FBI and the mob. Hopefully on mob talk tomorrow we'll get more answers, it's all speculation until then.
i know georgie has connects but i dont think like that.....

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/21/11 07:47 PM

Borgesi himself use to be one of Anastasia's sources, a lot of guys on the street talk to him...

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/21/11 08:10 PM

perhaps with the mob but not within the fbi. i mean he might by I MYSELF highly doubt it.

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/21/11 08:43 PM

How about the other guy who plead guilty ,Esposito?Maybe out of everybody these are the only 2 to have plead guilty.So by pleading guilty early maybe they just got some time knocked off their sentences.Like that 1 lawyer said why would Bent Finger rat he was only facing 50 months.So maybe by pleading guilty early he'll do half that.Why would you uproot your whole life and endanger your family when your only facing a little over 4 years in prison.Does not add up.

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/21/11 09:18 PM

I really hope hes not a rat but like the lawyer said.. its pretty obvious he is cooperating.. I would hate to see Ligambi.. Staino and the boys do a long stretch bc of this guy.. Escp him..

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/21/11 09:35 PM

i wonder what merlinos thinking he could just come right back if bent finger loiu is a rat and they go down the path is clear him and his old entourage of mazzone and johnny chang
I wonder why no news reporters have tried to film or talk to joey in florida i thought he was a celebrity gangster? wheres the paparazzi?

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/23/11 09:23 PM

Originally Posted By: 22
How about the other guy who plead guilty ,Esposito?Maybe out of everybody these are the only 2 to have plead guilty.So by pleading guilty early maybe they just got some time knocked off their sentences.Like that 1 lawyer said why would Bent Finger rat he was only facing 50 months.So maybe by pleading guilty early he'll do half that.Why would you uproot your whole life and endanger your family when your only facing a little over 4 years in prison.Does not add up.

It was reported in the Philly Daily News that Esposito pled guilty, but the next day they had a correction, he hasn't pled guilty. I can see Bent Finger Lou becoming a rat if he has a contract out on his life, I doubt he is a very popular figure in Philly mob circles right now.

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/23/11 09:42 PM

some people can`t evenstand being stuffed into a Cruiser and driven to central booking let alone jail for 4 years some people are agoraphobic, clostrophobic, germaphobic mental problems etc..nitti shot himself cause he couldnt do a few years
Jail, Unless u are bernie Madoff or persico is quite an uncomfortable both mentally and phisically and can be torturous I am in no way condoning ratting or snitching but just stating the reasons why someone may rat even if the sentence is short
it`s kind of like how in espionage they torture to get info but it`s more passive

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/24/11 03:45 AM

Originally Posted By: ONTARIO613
some people can`t evenstand being stuffed into a Cruiser and driven to central booking let alone jail for 4 years some people are agoraphobic, clostrophobic, germaphobic mental problems etc..nitti shot himself cause he couldnt do a few years
Jail, Unless u are bernie Madoff or persico is quite an uncomfortable both mentally and phisically and can be torturous I am in no way condoning ratting or snitching but just stating the reasons why someone may rat even if the sentence is short
it`s kind of like how in espionage they torture to get info but it`s more passive
you'd be very suprized how fast one can adjust to prison life

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/24/11 05:32 AM

I have been in jail a few times thats how i can say these things I think u said phatmatress that u had done time aswell in previous posts although of course u would be in an american prison Ive never done federal time in canada if your sentenced to over 2 years u go federall which is usually after a (4 month reception )a camp cupcake
but the provincial prisons where offensers sentenced to shorter bits go thats where ive been I met a few wiseguys in prison in montreal at Bordeaux and RDP I met vito rizzuto in the bullpen cause we had court on the same day july 2004 he was fighting extradition I was trying for bail this was at RDP riviere des prairie provintial detention centre he was subsequently moved to st annes des plaines( a federal facility) after the D`amico beef of 2006 when domenicro macri was shot dead

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/24/11 06:02 AM

yeah 3 years state and county time. in the states state prison is the worst, county prob 2nd and federal prob the best. in state you are thrown in with murders rapists childmolesters whatever. atleast here in the states you people in fed lockup with major drug traficking white collar crimes, oc, fraud, shit like that, of course there are murderists and rapists in fed but not to the degree of state

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/24/11 07:01 AM

ya im facing 3 months in in september for driving under suspension but i got a doctor convinced ive developed claustrophobia and are unfit for prison and my lawyer says i may just get a fine now
the truth is that i only get claustrophobic in the back of police cars(im 250 lbs) and wide shoulders so the one size fits all handcuffs behind my back always hurt bad its akin to torture so my problem is really with inmate transportation from court. jail i get used to fast but i`d rather not go if i can find a way out.

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/24/11 02:44 PM

well good luck man

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/24/11 06:27 PM

thanks

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/28/11 05:33 PM

How hasnt Dave or George updated us on this matter??? Also, whats the latest on the streets in Philly.. Is mazzone and chang running the show?

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/28/11 06:20 PM

i gotta feeling this guy didn't roll, we would have known for sure by now.
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/29/11 11:22 AM

If he hasn't flipped these allegations are really gonna fuck this guy up!
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/29/11 07:16 PM

I saw in an earlier post that someone said he was on work-release the wholetime for the delco nostra incident. NO MATTER WHAT SIDE HE USES THE FEDS OR LCN THEY WILL JUST USE HIM N THERE DONE WITH HIM THERE DONE WITH HIM SO.. He couldn't handle the restaurant business, nor the street life, I'm thinking hes going to cooperate, maybe get out of the debt hes in. I wonder if the feds pay off your debt if your in witness protection program. Just like any hustler he tried he failed, he got involved too deep, and I don't think we'll see him grinning for anymore mugshots, thats if we see him again..." I bet he has the AG Delco Pyramid with him at the top framed in his house, the guy is a wannabe, its kind of funny how everyone took advantage of him and hes in a bad bad spot
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 07/30/11 07:03 AM

He def. flipped you could tell by GA's demeanor on this weeks mob talk that the feds have put a "gag order" on the issue.Once its a fact and not hearsay the local investigative reporters will have a field day with it. A discovery and tapes I think are coming soon, the discovery will paint a clear picture. I saw phat and ontario discussing jail talk and what not ..Whats the difference between the info in a discovery compared to the the inital indictment .just all the tapes, and evidence the procecution legally turns over tot the defense, with this being a superseeding incidtment I'm anxious to see if what way this case can go, have a feeling there going to drag their feet with it
Posted By: thebarber

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 08/03/11 11:46 AM

Looking for some info from the philly guys.Philly ayt this time looks like 1 big close nit family . If borgessi was to flip would he have enough info to bring down every philly wiseguy still around and destroy this family ?? Or are there some other factions that he may not have that much dirt on

Re: Bent Finger Lou Released from Prision.. - 08/03/11 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By: thebarber
Looking for some info from the philly guys.Philly ayt this time looks like 1 big close nit family . If borgessi was to flip would he have enough info to bring down every philly wiseguy still around and destroy this family ?? Or are there some other factions that he may not have that much dirt on

I don't know if he would do major damage, because I don't know if he has info on murders done while he was in federal prison. I don't think he can testify against the murders that he, Merlino, and others were already tried for. There could be murders we don't know about though. He could definitely have everyone connected to some sort of crimes though.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET