Home

mafia income

Posted By: thebarber

mafia income - 07/18/11 07:08 PM

Hey guys here is something I have been wondering. Outside of NY how much money do you think the younger wiseguys are making in this day and age. I look at some of the younger guys in my area and I wud say upper middle class at best. I don't think they are making millons like in the old days. A lot of them live in decent house in the burbs and drive nice cars but I really don't think they have the big bucks the old time guys had. Just wanted to hear yur thoughts on this. Thanks
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: mafia income - 07/18/11 11:47 PM

Pinning down mob money to anything specific is one of the more difficult things to do when studying organized crime.

That said, on average mob members of all ages tend to reflect people in society in general. Some are millionaires, others are brokesters, but most of them are middle class.
Posted By: thebarber

Re: mafia income - 07/19/11 01:23 AM

i totally hear you and agree that you cant pinpoit this kind of money i am just saying i dont see many young wiseguys getting extremley wealthy anymore. Unless they are heavily involved and drugs then there days are limited till they are doing a bid.
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: mafia income - 07/19/11 11:04 AM

There was some soldier from one of the NY families who flipped and said he only made something like 40 grand a year. I can't remember where i read that but I remember thinking is it really worth it for that!?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET