Home

new George anastasia mob talk

Posted By: spmob

new George anastasia mob talk - 07/13/11 02:34 PM

I'm having trouble with computer so on my phone but if you go to philly.com and videos there is a new mob talk bout George borgesi. Its ok
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: new George anastasia mob talk - 07/14/11 02:13 PM

Gonna check that out right now, got banned for a week
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: new George anastasia mob talk - 07/14/11 02:29 PM

I hate saying it, but GA has just rehashed the same info over and over again. This case is not complex by any means, and they need to get the show on the road.

Its funny, they never look or find evidence supporting the big dogs with Old Money and Political Ties. ( ex. Mastanardo Brothers, (One is the brother in law of Frank Rizzo.) Montgomery County PA they forfetied I think it was around 2.4 million and got off with barely any time.

Again some of these car dealerships were started with drug money, or stuff is transported or money is laundered thru them, I don want to mention any names but its the truth. Dave and George need to ge a life
Posted By: 22

Re: new George anastasia mob talk - 08/17/11 12:17 AM

I remember John Mastranardo years ago when I first start betting.He used to be a wide receiver for Villanova.This was back in 1980 I won a grand and I went to a high-rise in center city to pick it up.He answered the door in a pair of shorts and just handed to me ,never said a word.I thought I was the coolest thing around.Joe used to go under the name Joe Vito.
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: new George anastasia mob talk - 08/17/11 01:46 AM

I heard Johnny Chang has closed the News Stand. Can anybody else confirm that?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: new George anastasia mob talk - 08/17/11 07:18 AM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
I hate saying it, but GA has just rehashed the same info over and over again. This case is not complex by any means, and they need to get the show on the road.

The thing is, they have what? Maybe a couple dozen guys in Philly to work with? And yet they go to the trouble of putting out a free video every week. Meanwhile, Capeci does nothing but put out his standard pay-site column every week, despite having hundreds of mob guys to work with.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: new George anastasia mob talk - 08/17/11 05:08 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

The thing is, they have what? Maybe a couple dozen guys in Philly to work with? And yet they go to the trouble of putting out a free video every week. Meanwhile, Capeci does nothing but put out his standard pay-site column every week, despite having hundreds of mob guys to work with.

capeci should do some type of videos ala GA
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: new George anastasia mob talk - 08/17/11 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

capeci pisses me off

You can't begrudge a guy for making money, Dapper. Capeci started as a journalist at a time when writers made peanuts. He grinded out a column for the Daily News every Tuesday for years, for what was probably very little pay. And now in his "golden years," The Internet has given him a chance to take advantage of good old American capitalism lol.
Posted By: 22

Re: new George anastasia mob talk - 08/17/11 09:35 PM

Flamingo Kid You no I always thought that was a little risky especially if he was there early in the morning.Talk about being an easy target.You no I read that article in P.Magazine about John Veasey and no matter what he says I think that his brother's death eats at him every day.I feel like he still wants revenge and to me just that 1 thing can put him over the top,if I was J.Chang[the others are locked up or in Florida]I would never feel safe,especially standing by myself at a news stand at 6 in the morning.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: new George anastasia mob talk - 08/18/11 07:37 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

You can't begrudge a guy for making money, Dapper. Capeci started as a journalist at a time when writers made peanuts. He grinded out a column for the Daily News every Tuesday for years, for what was probably very little pay. And now in his "golden years," The Internet has given him a chance to take advantage of good old American capitalism lol.

Which I'm fine with. I just wish he'd be more "proactive" like Anastasia or the Fox News teams that report on the mob in Boston, Chicago, etc.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: new George anastasia mob talk - 08/18/11 02:26 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Which I'm fine with. I just wish he'd be more "proactive" like Anastasia or the Fox News teams that report on the mob in Boston, Chicago, etc.

I agree, Ivy. The guy should be busier. I was only referring to his probable reasoning for switching over to a paid site (because as you know, it used to be free).
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET